It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama declares national emergency?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

It is more because we are supposed to be buying it from them according to the agreement. Mainly what this order does is keeps the material from falling into another parties hands due to the financial woes of USEC. Basically what it amounts to is keeping the process of breaking the weapon grade material down without Russia worrying that we tanked the USEC to get our hands on it for other purposes. Nothing really all that sinister going on.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Very interesting letter he drafted though in that he stated clearly they have the equivalent of 20,000 nuclear warheads....so that is quite a bit to worry about should we just cut them off and they look for another "investor". I can only hope that since this was drafted in 1993 that means they are almost at the end of their conversion of the materials and only have a bit left.

It's not the 20,000 nuclear warheads that Russia posseses that I'm worried about. it's the ONE warhead in the back of a BMW.

No.. to be more precise for you. It is the 4 or 5 suitcase nukes from back in the day that Russia at some point admitted to not knowing their whereabouts. Thats comforting.
edit on 26-6-2012 by TheTardis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Lets see , they are training MP's to drive Striker Tanks and I would imagine M1 Abrams tanks on our urban streets . We now have Predator Drones flying over the law abiding citizens , now we have a National Emergency for some reason that we need such and this puts us very close to marshal law . The general public is starting to push back against the Agenda 21 as well as the internet erupting about the plan of enslavement . They are having a meeting about the problems they are having shoving Agenda 21 down our throats .
Does anyone see a trend here ? They have according to secondary news (not the official propaganda ) started manning up those FEMA Camps . That really large explosion in Northern Michigan has never been explained or the enormous radiation peek in that area by any official news group . They would rather report on Lindsay No-morals or a Charlie Sheens new arrest .
This Obama - EO might be nothing but I don't trust him or the republicans as long as the George Soros and Bilderbergs exist . Our wonderful politicians and Judges seem to be working for someone other than the people of the USA.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
hmmm...seems to be keeping a status quo going from previous presidencies...makes me wonder what the u.s. has actually done with all the nuke material from its dismantled warheads? u.s.govt always tells the truth...right?? i wonder if russia has a similar "eo' against the u.s.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx
reply to post by Covertblack

It is more because we are supposed to be buying it from them according to the agreement. Mainly what this order does is keeps the material from falling into another parties hands due to the financial woes of USEC. Basically what it amounts to is keeping the process of breaking the weapon grade material down without Russia worrying that we tanked the USEC to get our hands on it for other purposes. Nothing really all that sinister going on.

Yes it is just to make sure the people resposible for breaking down and getting the material to us keep getting paid and that some lawsuit can not take the funds used for that purpose away in a lien or lawsuit etc. The US does not want Russia defaulting on the treaty because of economic problems. Started under Clinton and kept under Bush and now Obama.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by clearmind

Not likely pretty much they trust us to break our own material down. Naturally we have to provide the documentation for it, but notwithstanding we have better security protocols than they do. Which is a large part of why we buy it from them and then degrade it. They make out getting paid for it and not having to deal with the security and we get to stop proliferation and not have to worry about it falling in the wrong hands.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Thanks for the clarification
. So that means Obama can now do whatever he wants, when he wants. I thought he was already doing that. I know he does not have the guts to seize anything that belongs to Russia so it must mean dealing with Iran and their Russian built reactor.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

on the treaty,
,same treaty that sent ,,stuff too that place in Japan?

hmmm,, i wonder.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
so, does this mean we are in a state of national emergency right now?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
If im not mustaken they did the same thing a few months ago in another country. The state of emergency allowed them to bring in any and all means necessary to move nuclear material that was being secured without having to go through normal channels. It made it Top Secret and allowed anything they wanted or needed without paper work that could leak.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
Well let's start off with some clarification then:

There is a difference between a National Emergency and a State of Emergency, though not many here seem to know this or even notice the difference.

From the Military Dictionary a National Emergency means: "(DOD) A condition declared by the President or the Congress by virtue of powers previously vested in them that authorize certain emergency actions to be undertaken in the national interest. Action to be taken may include partial, full, or total mobilization of national resources.

National Emergency Powers
fpc.state.gov...
These delegations or grants of power authorize the President to meet the problems of governing effectively in times of crisis. Under the powers delegated by such statutes, the President may seize property, organize and control the means of production, seize commodities, assign military forces abroad, institute martial law, seize and control all transportation and communication, regulate the operation of private enterprise, restrict travel, and, in a variety of ways, control the lives of United States citizens.

Source

This can be done to allow specific powers when needed to use locally and abroad. I suppose the situation in Syria and Iran is getting heated enough that the pres decided to take pre-emptive action. If you include recent inciting of war in North Korea and link the countries together you get a pretty clear picture of what's happening.

The USA with the direction and help of the CIA and other governmental and military propagandists has begun the chest poking match of all Russian backed middle eastern countries on it's hit list. There are plenty of scenarios describing the coming conflict so take your pick. The point is that things are speeding up for a direct confrontation with Russia and probably China later this year.

With that in mind I would like to thank all of the people that helped this process along. You will hopefully be one of the people I run over in my boat fleeing the fallout. Mutually assured destruction is really just mass murder of the land dwellers. The richie rich types will be safely tucked away in their bunkers laughing at your dumb asses.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
Well let's start off with some clarification then:

There is a difference between a National Emergency and a State of Emergency, though not many here seem to know this or even notice the difference.

From the Military Dictionary a National Emergency means: "(DOD) A condition declared by the President or the Congress by virtue of powers previously vested in them that authorize certain emergency actions to be undertaken in the national interest. Action to be taken may include partial, full, or total mobilization of national resources.

National Emergency Powers
fpc.state.gov...
These delegations or grants of power authorize the President to meet the problems of governing effectively in times of crisis. Under the powers delegated by such statutes, the President may seize property, organize and control the means of production, seize commodities, assign military forces abroad, institute martial law, seize and control all transportation and communication, regulate the operation of private enterprise, restrict travel, and, in a variety of ways, control the lives of United States citizens.

Source

I love this....

....powers previously vested in them....

Who in the hell vested the president the power to invoke national emergency or a state of emergency and suspend anything????

All powers of government are derived from the consent of the governed. They would have no more right to implement a state of emergency than they would to decide that all white men over the age of 25 would submit to 2 years of forced unpaid government servitude (that's slavery to those who don't understand that)....

Jaden

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

Thank you for clearing that up.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

Just strange to me that we are always in a national emergency status. Hmph learned something new today.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Obama is just covering all of the bases so he can try to declare some kind of emergency when his fake self gets thrown out by the voters. If he does not declare over this it will be something else. And if all else fails he will order the satanists in the CIA to blow something up.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
Obama is just covering all of the bases so he can try to declare some kind of emergency when his fake self gets thrown out by the voters. If he does not declare over this it will be something else. And if all else fails he will order the satanists in the CIA to blow something up.

Well, I have to believe that if he does try something like that, it will immediately result in civil war.

Jaden

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hmm.. i find the timing kind of a coincidence... with the turkish jet be shot down, saying it was shot down by syria, but also is rumored to be shot down by the russians.. with the conflict going on in syria, with america/russia involved in that...i dont know.. i guess im just thinking out loud

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

That is the plan. Destruction.

Anyway, did you see civil war after 911? That was done by the US government. No civil war. Instead the idiot citizens took their fat rears down to walmart and bought buckets of plastic American flags made in China. Then they sent their kids to die and kill for the oil moguls.

I doubt that most Americans would even notice that Obama got the best of them. They will be too busy hating on whoever the false flag points to.
edit on 26-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four

Ah ATS, read a title and then comment. If you had looked into it at all or even bothered to read the though the responses you would have figured out that this was started by Clinton, continued under Bush and now Obama and covers protecting the funding of Russia getting rid of nukes per its treaty with the US.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTardis

Do you think that they are still viable? I just know enough to know that a critical mass today may not be one tomorrow, since it decaying.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join