It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bum rushing area 51 and S4

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
First of all the Humvee Then......

Then it is Crispy Critters folks. Get serious about it already, a bum's rush is the least of your problems when bum rushing Area 51, not to mention never being heard from again.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoafy
do you really think they would kill like 3000 or so U.S. citizens? Dont you think that it would be kind of hard to cover that up? obviously if you were gonna do something like this, you would take members of the press with you.

I think everyone would get killed or locked in Guantanamo. No way that you can enter that place alive.

Members of the press would never agree to follow the crowd. They would die too.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Then simply bug his clothes with a mini-cam.

Wouldn't work... The electronic jamming around the base would prevent it, and it would be detected during the daily security screening checkpoint at the beginning of the workday.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

do you really think they would kill like 3000 or so U.S. citizens?
Yes, kill on sight.
Dont you think that it would be kind of hard to cover that up?
No problem at all, know one is going to know you are out there.obviously if you were gonna do something like this, you would take members of the press with you.
That is not the BEST idea. Press cant keep there mouth shut, You really cant tell anyone, thats how people get caught.

Lets say you do get in, then what? Your not getting out.

Actually you could use the superior technology that now you control.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
blah, blah, blah...................if anyone thinks this idea is anything other than foolish or suicidal, just do it already !

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Uh, a team of people did scout out the airport, made a video about it, security was called on them numerous times and now owe fines/in jail. Well, this was in the 90's, so probably out by now.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Public Space Flight is almost possible now, would it not be easier to launch you own Spy Satalites and have them monitor the area? Wait 10-20 years and you may even be able to park your own space craft in space over the area and watch and by then video technology will be amazing you could probally zoom right in and read a news paper in A51. Also monitoring from space would mean you can see any air craft they launch.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I find myself starting to like the idea of a shawshank style tunnel..lol It only took tim robbins 20 years to dig 500 yds...wonder how long it would take to dig 26 miles

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shinji
Public Space Flight is almost possible now, would it not be easier to launch you own Spy Satalites and have them monitor the area? Wait 10-20 years and you may even be able to park your own space craft in space over the area and watch and by then video technology will be amazing you could probally zoom right in and read a news paper in A51. Also monitoring from space would mean you can see any air craft they launch. [/quote

there have already been sat. pics taken of it

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Klepto wrote

how long would it take to dig a 26 mile tunnel..?

reckon the guards can check underground to?

A really long time.........
Besides.... your tunnel would probably run into theirs

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
It could be done. Convince Jesse Jackson to lead the charge. Everyones terrified of Jesse! Everyone inside would surrender right away!

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
they have very sophisticated mining, and tunneling equipment these days. giant hole boring machinces capable of moving 100 tons of dirt in a minute. also the tunnel is a swell idea becuase, even though you will come face to face with the guards once you have penetrated the confines it is a fair fight.
toss in a few flash bangs and let the battle begin. plus when your underground they wont be able to hit you from the air, and bunker buster bombs will have a hellavu time pin pointing your possition. with nano tech on the rise though mabye, it shouldnt be too hard to get a survialence bee inside. any one read battle angel alita? they have some crazy nano bots in there, like little hornet missles, crazy stuff.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If the site is that top secret, im sure they could afford a couple of people to monitor and paticipate in websites like these. If anyone did try it they would have insiders who knew when it would happen, how many people and how well armed. Thats what i would do to counter the threat.

Hell, area 51 could just be mis-information to lead people like us to the wrong location.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I have been reading the remarks made on this thread and I am
having quite a laugh at this.

Area 51 is cordoned off for 25 miles in every direction. It is 50 miles
in diameter. They have motion detectors, video camera, ARMED
guards that patrol the perimeter, and they DO have the authority
to shoot if needed.

If anyone, even if ten thousand people were to rush this complex, they
would be all over you like a bee on honey.
They would have troops in there in a flash and it would be a blood bath.
YOUR BLOOD!
They would drop a MOAB on you and wipe you out. You can believe they
will protect this area 51 at all costs, and to think that someone can just
waltz in and take over, or even to just look around is ludicrous.
I will say this, if there are people planning this hair brained scheme, I
would find something else to do over the weekend. It will be ruined. What a joke! I will watch the carnage from the safety of my living room, Have fun.

ZOOMER

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I find myself starting to like the idea of a shawshank style tunnel..lol It only took tim robbins 20 years to dig 500 yds...wonder how long it would take to dig 26 miles

at that rate (25 yd/year), approx 1830.4 years
lol, if I did it right
that's a long freakin time

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Guys, this is really stupid, explaining plans I mean, because they are probably reading this now planning ahead for this assault you guys are planning.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
51 is breachable, I know someone who has gotten 10 miles in and out without detection........

it is easier than you think.......

solaris

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by solaris
51 is breachable, I know someone who has gotten 10 miles in and out without detection........

it is easier than you think.......

solaris

Yea it probably is especially when those camo dudes are asleep in their vans

Becuase lets consider...its hot out there, he wants to go home, your bound to loose your sanity out there for that long, and he just wants a damn break. So he goes to sleep ZzZzZZzZZ.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Even if the boys were snoozin', they got your friends picture
on video. They will be looking him up soon, I would suspect.
ZOOMER

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
why would you risk your lives just to see some secret aircrafts???

what do you think is in area 51???

if you think aliens are real, you would be smart enough to know that you should "bum rush" dulce base...

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join