It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bum rushing area 51 and S4

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:
IBM

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanTodd
heres my plan....

i would set up a bunch of cameras looking at me and area 51 while i walk around the desert and try to walk to area 51 acting like im like lost in the desert or something, i would act like im dehidrated and i would have torn and dirty cloathing on. once i get to area 51 (assuming i dont get shot yet) i would tell them that someone dumped me in the desert and i had been walking for 5 days around trying to find some kind of sign of people. i would also act like i had amnesia and that i couldnt remember who i was or why i was in the desert or anything really. that would be fun.

Hmm sounds like an ambush to me. I would have you shot. Sorry but I would, thats how terrorists strap a bomb onto themsleves and walk into places and make a hamburger out of themsleves. Still funny though.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
IBM... great.. if they want to develop jets and test them thats fine. Feel free to put a huge cover over them when the base gets inspected. But since this is the property of the people we have a right to know that our money isn't being spend on anything illegal. How do we know political prisoners aren't being housed there? No way to know without an inspection.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
i would get the camera men to send thier tapes to all news chanels and news papers and tabloid magazines if i got shot or if i never came back in if i actually got in.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indy
IBM... great.. if they want to develop jets and test them thats fine. Feel free to put a huge cover over them when the base gets inspected. But since this is the property of the people we have a right to know that our money isn't being spend on anything illegal. How do we know political prisoners aren't being housed there? No way to know without an inspection.

it could just be a secreat aircrafts base which test aircrafts and special weapons that if the terrorist found out would bomb in a second. but the conspiricist A holes made it into an alien ufo type thing.

[edit on 6-10-2004 by DanTodd]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
And your tabliod title would read "Tratior Killed." If it even made it to print at all.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by reflux
And your tabliod title would read "Tratior Killed." If it even made it to print at all.

im not sure everyone agrees to someone actually being shot just for going onto a secret base. maybee captured and questioned but being shot is ridiculous.

[edit on 6-10-2004 by DanTodd]

IBM

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by reflux

Yep great idea, would save the taxpayers millions for an actual trial for treason.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Indy say's

Remember this..... Area 51 is the property of the PEOPLE of the United States. We employ the government. We tell them what to do. Not the other way around. We paid for that base and we have a right to know what goes on. You better be able to priovide a detailed audit that proves what you are doing is truly for national defense and that what you are doing is legal.

You know what Indy.... I don't think that's gonna wash with my neighbors.
But hey.... what do I know?
I've only lived next door to them (as the raven flies) going on 15 years.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Alrightie then...well first off, for a large group of UNARMED people, they'd start firing riot gas at them, and possibly tranq those who didn't fall. Kill maybe...a few. However, a group of ARMED individuals might have a chance. Even a person with a handgun, if determined, can hold their own for a while. You get some of the nuts who have been fed up with Area 51 for awhile, and you get suicidal people in your group, you get the people who just don't care...and arm them with whatever artillery and small arms you can find. I'm sure you could also find some interesting..."imports" in weaponry if you look in the right cities and had enough cash. Also, if you can take out a few white jeep guys, you could probably police their weapons from them, since they'd be well mantained. I say if the base will use lethal force against you, ya gotta fight fire with fire. On the issue of napalm: If there's a flying object anywhere in the sky, be it copter or jet, fire at it while running! Run far, far away. You might even be able to take out a copter if you had enough people pumping rounds into it. On the issue of pressure sensors, only way we'll be able to knock those out will be an EMP. Now wouldn't THAT be convenient? As it stands, it'd be a foolhardy mission close to impossible, but if I ever lose everything and don't want to go on living, I'll be happy to lead.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Maybe u could spread the rumour and all the elvis impersonators could join together [worldwide must be 100,000] give em guns and they could rush the place and then spirit him away to uranus. For safety of course with one of the ufos at s4.

Elvis has left the building

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
heres the plan, hijack a transport of LGBs in route to bagdad. use them to destroy the hangers. if that is not possible to aquire, then isnt there a limit on the no fly zone? like if you are a certain altitude mabye they won see you? or perhaps you could jam their radar, or have a task force of snipers to take out the radar equipment! what worries me is their satalite capabilities and GPS trackers, mabye fire a RPG into orbit and hope for the best. first thing is first take out the hangers! 26 miles permiter sheeesh, i didnt realize it was so vast. either way if you floor your entire brigade of SUVs you could arrive at the base with about 15 mintues of detection. now as for getting the information our of the base. simple get a satalite uplink to your PC, upload the data and presto! documented and filed into the ATS achive
as long as i can discover the truth i can die happy, mission of no return lol!

[edit on 7-10-2004 by sturod84]

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I say get Jesse Jackson to lead a million man march into the base. They can't afford the law suit beating that many black men down.

Oh yea , Nelles airforce base is just a blink away.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
doh!

i guess they though of everything eh?

what about a giant underground tunnel? like in the shawshank redemption! they couldnt possibly have sensors underground. have a super strike force dig their way to the lowest point in Area 51 granted it could take 50 years to dig that far im a pretty young fellow!

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
First brainwash the entire British S.A.S. regiment and then using mind control send them in there tooled up to the max (whilst you have a shake and a big mac far,far away) get them to take helmet cams in with a live feed to your monitor,record all footage sell it numerous t.v stations and broad cast on the web,....its so simple!

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
www.mindcontrolforums.com...

Scientists at the University of Tokyo are exploring ways that la cucaracha can become more socially redeeming. Using hardy American roaches, scientists remove their wings, insert electrodes in their antennae (more pics) and affix a tiny backpack of electric circuits and batteries to their carapace. The electrodes prod them to turn left and right, go backward and forward. The plan is to equip them with minicameras or other sensory devices.17, iii

Rats steered by a computer�could soon help find buried earthquake victims or dispose of bombs, scientists said [1 May 2002]. The remote-controlled "roborats" (more pics) can be made to run, climb, jump or turn left and right through electrical probes, the width of a hair, implanted in their brains. Movement signals are transmitted from a computer to the rat's brain via a radio receiver strapped to its back. One electrode stimulates the "feelgood" center of the rat's brain, while two other electrodes activate the cerebral regions which process signals from its left and right whiskers.18 "They work for pleasure," says Sanjiv Talwar, the bioengineer at the State University of New York who led the research team.� "The rat feels nirvana." 19 Asked to speculate on potential military uses for robotic animals, Dr Talwar agreed they could, in theory, be put to some unpleasant uses, such as assassination.20

from here:

Do they have cockroaches at area 51?

They're fixin' to . . .

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I don't even think the 'Flying Elvis's' could make it in, without being detected Munro_DreadGod.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Have a woman seduce a soldier or scientist.You know those scientists don't get laid haha.Then simply bug his clothes with a mini-cam.If caught the scientist or soldier will be blamed.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
I don't even think the 'Flying Elvis's' could make it in, without being detected Munro_DreadGod.

Someone appreciated the humour

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
how long would it take to dig a 26 mile tunnel..?

reckon the guards can check underground to?

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Funny avatar klepto.Flash Gordon was just on yesterday morning.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join