It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bum rushing area 51 and S4

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Reflux's plan is better.But it won't be me going in because i tend to stick out like a sore thumb.I am 6'3 with blonde dreadlocks.Or maybe they might mistake me for an alien or the twins from the matrix.haha

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If it's anything like most Lockheed facilities (a contractor often using the base) housing secret projects (not even top secret), they'll have a retina scanner as part of the daily login with security. My father does this, and he just works on the Raptor, so I'd imagine it's even more strict for something not yet revealed out at Groom...

You'd then STILL have quite a ways to go after getting into the base, to get to Papoose (S4) which is more open desert.

About your only chance would be using some kind of radio-controlled aerial model equipped with a camera. It would have to operate on some frequency not hindered by the jamming devices, and have slightly hardened wiring (to avoid EMP interference) It should also be silent... Would be pricey, but I'm surprised nobody's done it yet... Of course, the jail time if caught would be a very bad thing, hehe....(i.e. Espionage, and they'd likely frame you for Treason too).

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoafy
do you really think they would kill like 3000 or so U.S. citizens?
Yes, kill on sight.
Dont you think that it would be kind of hard to cover that up?
No problem at all, know one is going to know you are out there.obviously if you were gonna do something like this, you would take members of the press with you.
That is not the BEST idea. Press cant keep there mouth shut, You really cant tell anyone, thats how people get caught.

Lets say you do get in, then what? Your not getting out.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Expanding on Gazrok's idea... how bout something like the mars rover, only disguised to look like a jackrabbit or coyote? That way if the sensors did pick something up, they would think it was an animal.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I say jump one of thoes guys in the jeep steal his clothes and head to the base. With a lot of planning of course and a heavy duty camera.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
If I learned anything being a military brat, it's that if the military doesn't want something to happen, you had better respect that, and any deviations you decide to take in their crystal-clear regulations are dealt with swiftly and with little remorse...

To add another point to this idea, which has been dealt with in multiple threads here on ATS...Area 51 is a military base...so is Fort Knox, so is Rammstein, so is Langley...all bases I've been on - hell - played golf on...but they all are guarded and protected, you must present a military ID and have the proper decals on your car to enter..."bum-rushing" Area 51 would be viewed the same by most people as "bum-rushing" any other military base, top secret or not - no one would die a martyr...

Of course I'm interested in what goes on there...but it's simply not for me to know...

IBM

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
If I was the base commmander I would not let you pass and fry all those who did. With a quick airstrike and put empasis on LETHAL FORCE. The base is there for the security of the people of the United States. The US is not trying to hide them from the people, but from the enemies of the US. I am glad it is being kept secret. I would love to see someoen try to invade and get fried for doing so.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I think any government agency that would so proudly shoot its own people is clearly the enemy. Who knows what kind of crimes are being committed in area 51.

IBM

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indy
I think any government agency that would so proudly shoot its own people is clearly the enemy. Who knows what kind of crimes are being committed in area 51.

I think anyone who is dumb enough to ignore the warnings on the signs in plain english ought to be shot.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Anyone who is doing something so dirty that they have to hide and threaten to kill their own people needs to be shot.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I am sorry, but you are wrong. Anyone who attempts to TRESPASS(that's what you are doing) is the enemy. You will be killed, the signs around the base make this crystal clear. You would have to be ignorant to trespass with signs that clearly state that you will be killed if you do. The secrutiy there is for a good reason, to protect the secrets from forigen & domestic enemies.

As enron said, "Of course I'm interested in what goes on there...but it's simply not for me to know... "

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
So should I put up such a sign on my property and kill anyone who steps on it?

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Do you have any reason to kill anyone that steps on your property? Do you hold any top secret information that forigen enemis would kill to have? Would the release of these technologies endanger the people of your country?

If the answer is yes, then I guess you should.

IBM

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Anyone who is doing something so dirty that they have to hide and threaten to kill their own people needs to be shot.

How is protecting you, by developing weapons doing soomething dirty? If you think you can do a better job why dont you do it.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
So are we supposed to trust everything that the government says and does?? didnt we just learn our lesson on that one with this little war we are in right now???

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
No you are not, but is there any real need for you to know what is going on there? No, not really. Those secrets are labeled Top Secret for a reason, not just to hide it from you.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
"How is protecting you, by developing weapons doing soomething dirty? If you think you can do a better job why dont you do it."

You make a very dangerous assumption. That what they are doing is to protect us. When you put people in a position of power and let them be 100% unaccountable bad things happen. So not only do you want them to be in a position of power and 100% accountable but you also want to grant them the right to use lethal force?

Remember this..... Area 51 is the property of the PEOPLE of the United States. We employ the government. We tell them what to do. Not the other way around. We paid for that base and we have a right to know what goes on. You better be able to priovide a detailed audit that proves what you are doing is truly for national defense and that what you are doing is legal.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoafy
What do you guys think would happen if you got a few thousand people together and just bum rushed area 51 and S4 en masse?

I think they'd detain people non lethally and spend a day or so arresting and containing them. What would they care if a few hundred made it to the buildings? They probably wouldn't be keeping anything in above ground hangars, not anything worth getting arrested and possibly shot over. Besides, do you realize how far the 'now you will get shot/arrested' barrier is compared to the facilities?

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
heres my plan....

i would set up a bunch of cameras looking at me and area 51 while i walk around the desert and try to walk to area 51 acting like im like lost in the desert or something, i would act like im dehidrated and i would have torn and dirty cloathing on. once i get to area 51 (assuming i dont get shot yet) i would tell them that someone dumped me in the desert and i had been walking for 5 days around trying to find some kind of sign of people. i would also act like i had amnesia and that i couldnt remember who i was or why i was in the desert or anything really. that would be fun.

IBM

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Indy it has been proven numerous times. For example the F-117 stealth fighter was tested there, so was the SR-71 Blackbird. The site is vital to the US military, and had been proven in the past to be nationally important. Not only does it bear military impact but economically as well. Military spinoffs are purchased by private businesses and incorporated into the the public and it helps stimulate the economy as well.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join