It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian man beats pregnant wife to death for not voting his way.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

I actually thought when i started to read your post that you was against racists and war mongering.
You know what you hate Muslims as much as you like and actually you made a mistake when you said sharia law, sharia means law in Arabic, do you what it says in the bible about gays, it says they should die. How many Priests rape little children everyday, by your logic all Christians are child molesters. I DO NOT THINK CHRISTIANS OR CHRISTIANTY ARE BAD, ACTUALLY I TRUST ANYONE WHO HAS THE MIND TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS A GOD, BUT AT THE SAME TIME I ACCEPT SOME PEOPLE DO EVIL THINGS, THATS LIFE GET WIT IT, BUT LOOK AROUND YOU AND KNOW YOUR IN THE PLACE YOU CLAIM EGYPT TO BE.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

EGYPT DOES NOT HAVE SHARIA LAW, your logic is flawed. I live in Egypt and you think you know more than me. Listen and have not been to your country, British media makes you all look like inbread racist ex British cons, POMS mate, Prisoner of Mill Bank Prison. You of all people should know the tricks and lies of the media, what about the Aboriginal people in your country, what a stain on humanity and you jump on your high horse, your on a donkey and you can't see it.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Words can not describe how ignorant your views are. Get some facts to back your opinion, if they are killing and raping everything that moves then surely UK and USA would love to shine a light on it. Get the facts, your telling me that all this happening and you have Google then please please get me the facts of all these rapes in Egypt. I've shown you the facts about my country and USA and of course your eyes was looking at the screen and your brain can process real information, then you can only come to the conclusion that UK and USA are countless times worse than Egypt.

So selfish in your opinions that you cast 1.5 billion Muslims in the trash can,

First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Maybe they might make a next paragraph for you, well hope not
edit on 27-6-2012 by LondonMaven because: Spelling mistake

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Well if they try any of there Sharia Law garbage where i stay in Sunny Scotland, ile cut them up and post them back to Taliban land in small pieces! Its nice to be nice after all! Poor, poor woman, rest in peace hen, hope you do better in the next verse!
edit on 27-6-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

I believe your quotes aren't from the koran, but rather, other texts, of which some muslim groups follow, others don't....

might be wrong, but got a feeling I am right...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LondonMaven
reply to post by LadySkadi

When i hear a mass arrest of Christian Priests for the multitude of rapes of millions of children in their care, THEN WE CAN TALK ABOUT THE ARREST OF THIS BEAST OF A MAN, BUT IT'S ONE MAN. why are you not out protesting about that, it's in your country it's happening right now, but you have the time to get your self worked up over something that is happening god knows how many miles away from you, cowards. The only reason you advocate this hatred for Egyptians is that you don't have to do much, just type and breath, lazy human. get the hell down to the police station and demand what is going on about the crimes in the church, WHY NOT, have you got a thing for Egyptians, NAH I KNOW WHAT IT IS. Their Muslim and dark skinned, it is the only logic.

now for women in the west, the FREE WOMEN of the world, lets see some fact
have a read TROLL
www.forbes.com...

Take a breath sweetie - you'll bust a blood vessel.

Now, let's see if I understand you - you're blame shifting, is that it? A poor attempt to shift the discussion, rather then address the topic at hand. There's plenty of threads about pedophile priests - that's not condoned either.

BTW - I have no respect for extremists of any sort, nor those who throw catch-phrases (ahem, TROLL as an example) around because it suits their agenda...

edit on 27-6-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Well it's a shame that you revealed your self as a Scot. Your country is the only country in eurpe to carry the Palestine flag and your racist. Anyway how many English men have rode up to Scotland and raped all your women and kids, hey i bet you the Wan%$^ that bent over for the English. Your a disgrace to your race, hope you get what you preech.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

You actually think all Muslims are Taliban, your ignorant as fu$%.

Are you an English man and do you carry the crimes of the English race???????????
You just made your self a racist because your too fat or too drunk to be bothered to find out the truth. Go and kiss your poster of the queen you royalist.

DISGRACE TO YOUR COUNTRY

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

reply to post by mainidh

EGYPT DOES NOT HAVE SHARIA LAW, your logic is flawed.

Your right, but with the Muslim Brotherhood taking over, you can bet your you will soon live under sharia law.

I live in Egypt and you think you know more than me.

And after visiting Eqypt several years ago with my blonde wife, i can assure you i will never go back to that backward country. The way she was leered at, yelled at, groped and commented on in the streets was beyond barbaric.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

Possible. However, I did a search of the Quran directly and at a minimum 50% are directly from the Koran itself. Let me relook: The rest are from the Haddith, if there are Muslims who do not follow the teachings of the Haddith then I apologize to the Muslims who don't agree with or follow the Haddith.

These quotes are directly from the Quran

An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #34
As to those women on whose part you see ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them; but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means

An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #43
And if you are ill, or on a journey, or one of you comes after answering the call of nature, or you have been in contact with women and you find no water, perform Tayammum with clean earth and rub therewith your faces and hands

You are correct that the concept of Houris, the created beings that are perpetual willing virgins is in the Hadith.

Also this is from the Hadith, a "quote" from Mohammed:
The Prophet said, "I stood at the gate of paradise and saw that the majority of the people who entered it were the poor, while the wealthy were stopped at the gate (for the accounts). But the companions of the Fire were ordered to be taken to the Fire. Then I stood at the gate of the Fire and saw that the majority of those who entered it were women." (Book #62, Hadith #124)

As is this "quote" from an apostle of Mohammed:
Then I saw the (Hell) Fire, and I have never before, seen such a horrible sight as that, and I saw that the majority of its dwellers were women." The people asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is the reason for that?" He replied, "Because of their ungratefulness." It was said. "Do they disbelieve in Allah (are they ungrateful to Allah)?" He replied, "They are not thankful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors done to them. Even if you do good to one of them all your life, when she seems some harshness from you, she will say, "I have never seen any good from you.' " (Book #62, Hadith #125)

Also this is from the Hadith:
The women asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion." (Book #6, Hadith #301)

So it seems you are correct, the Quran tells men to beat their wives as a last resort; clean themselves after coming into contact with women.
The Hadith in many places says the quote about most of the inhabitants of hell being women is a direct quote from Mohammed.
The other quotes are from the Hadith.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Do you understand that your blaming a whole race of people and that is what the Nazi's did, it's what the KKK did and you want to be like them. Like i said what happened to this woman, if it did happen is DISGUSTING but you just can't blame the whole religion, just like i can't blame all Christians for the crimes of a few. Just don't be too quick to pass judgement and sentence a great people for the crimes of a few scumbags.

COME ON PEOPLE WE PUNISH PEOPLE FOR COMITTING A CRIME, NOT BECAUSE YOUR NEIGHBOR HAS.

Like i said go and bang on the door of the Church or do you agree with them.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Do you understand that your blaming a whole race of people and that is what the Nazi's did, it's what the KKK did and you want to be like them. Like i said what happened to this woman, if it did happen is DISGUSTING but you just can't blame the whole religion, just like i can't blame all Christians for the crimes of a few. Just don't be too quick to pass judgement and sentence a great people for the crimes of a few scumbags.

COME ON PEOPLE WE PUNISH PEOPLE FOR COMITTING A CRIME, NOT BECAUSE YOUR NEIGHBOR HAS.

Like i said go and bang on the door of the Church or do you agree with them.

Listen up - pay attention. You are generalizing as much, if not more then those you are trying unsuccessfully to condemn for doing the same. You would realize this if you sat back and actually READ the posts you are responding to. My two posts in this thread are but one example of you responding to what you *think is being said, rather then what *is being said.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

My friend what i'm saying is that things that happend tou your wife does not happen, because i would be lieing but think of all the tourists that come to the UK and the USA and have problems, should they go home and claim all English are evil, NO HE SHOULD SAY I MET AN EVIL MAN, INDIVIDUAL MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So ignorant to have your view that it's a shame.
Sorry your on the bad side of life.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LondonMaven

Ya dafty im married to an Asian lassie, sad sack. So thats your racism garbage out da window! And i stand by what i said pal, any Taliban worshiping halfwits try any of there Sharia law crap here in Sunny Glasgow and we will slice and dice them all they way back to Kabul/Cairo! Did you see what happened when they tried to mess with out Airport? Least we know what burning terrorist smells like now....Chicken! You dont mess with us Scots pal, coz we will hurt you big time! We are a peaceful nation, but we dont take kindly to Sharia Law followers in these here parts!

Religious war.........Gehad............shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit..........we have been at that for the past 500 years!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LondonMaven

"i'M DONE WITH YOU COWARDS, ALL THE TIME THE SAME OLD GENERIC CRAP."

Thought you were done with us "COWARDS" anyways??? LoL LoL

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Agreed. But if you sit back and watch your neighbour commit such a crime and just because your religion condones it, you sit back , cheer and watch and do nothing to stop it or at least report this murderous act, well, then, your just as guilty as the one that has committed said crime.
And , when your whole religion condones such a crime, then your religion IS also guilty of said crime.
And all those that follow said religion and justify such murderous acts should be held accountable.

This crime is a digusting act committed by a barbaric man supporting a barbaric muslim religion.

All Religion and its followers are the only TRUE evil on this planet.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

reply to post by nightbringr

So ignorant to have your view that it's a shame.

Its not ignorant, its reality.

If one man during the space of a few hours did this, i would chaulk it up as coincedence. But it wasnt one man acting rude towards her, it was many. Never once in all her years has such a thing happened here in North America. And its funny, because im not the only one to experience this on a trip to Eqypt.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This link shows another ATS poster here had a very similar experience. His re-telling is about two or three posts under mine. And the OP is about a reporter who was violently sexually assaulted in the middle of Tahir Square in broad daylight. Sickening.

edit on 27-6-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hope the murdering sod gets bummed in jail! What does your Mohamed, peace be upon him, think about that, do you think your supposed profit would have topped his bitch for voting west side n stead of east side???

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

TRUST ME RAPISTS GET HANGED HERE AND KILLED ON THE SPOT IF POSSIBLE.,

You are a liar. That does not happen.

The stats and the facts are, in fact, quite contrary to your claims. Sexual harassment is rife in Egypt. Egypt is notorious for it. So notorious there is nationwide hotline to report it and a web site to track incidents, and a movie about it:

www.youtube.com...

I live in Egypt, and have since 2008. Walking in the street is like walking through hell.

Meshee?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by inalandfaraway

Sounds like its getting worse over there on a day to day basis, i hope at some time in the near future you Egyptians and also the rest of the world can enjoy the religious and political freedoms we here in the west take for granted.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join