It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian man beats pregnant wife to death for not voting his way.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

that's what all racist's say, i've got a black friend so how can i be racist. Your response is flawed, for one reason, YOUR COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must know your spreading hate when you say the things you say.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Yeah your married to an asian las. Ok then, so how old are you and how old is she, just curios.
Did you meet her on the Internet? I'm just thinking that your starting to fit a stereotype.

Maybe i'm wrong, but just as much as you can be wrong about Muslims and Egypt

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

You make me sick, SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the worst kind of human, really. you said slice and dice them, it's funny you say that. You know William Wallace was sliced and diced for being a terroist. look how history has judged him and how history has judged England. You of all people should know not to listen to anything England has to say.

My friend can you not see what has happend to the world, how England just moves from race to race destroying what is good about the world and just has us hating each other. It's not the English people but the elites of the country and for the hell of me i can not see how you are defending the elites who raped your country, we took your north sea oil, and tell you, you should be grateful for the money we give you.

One other thing, the Queen of England to day met and shook the hands of a former terrorist and even that terrorist killed the queens family member, what does this show you. IN THE END ONLY PEACE AND RESPECT IS THE ONLY OPTION.

edit on 28-6-2012 by LondonMaven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by WozaMeathed

The church commits crimes all the time and i don't see any outcry's for the children and you expect other country's to be more on a moral high ground than us.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

HERE'S SOMETHING NEW ABOUT BIBLE I DID NOT KNOW, MIGHT HAVE TO START HATING ALL CHRISTIANS.

Women are even worth less in terms of their monetary value. Here's a table of values as given by God in Leviticus 27:3-7. $ = Shekels of silver

Ages 1 month - 5 years: Male = $5; Female = $3

Ages 5 years - 20 years: Male = $20; Female = $10

Ages 20 years - 60 years: Male = $50; Female = $30

Ages 60 and up: Male = $15; Female = $10

In Deuteronomy 22:28-29 it says that if a man rapes a virgin, he must marry her and also pay her father 50 shekels for humbling her.

That's not all. Exodus 21:7-10 covers the rules of selling your daughter, her master making her marry him, and then her role if he wants more wives. I see the woman's view and feelings mattered quite a bit here.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Here's some true, real surrah/verses from the Holy Quran and quotes from prophet Mohammed.

O you who believe! You are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should you treat them with harshness, that you may take away part of the dowry you have given them - except when they have become guilty of open lewdness. On the contrary live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If you take a dislike to them, it may be that you dislike something and Allah will bring about through it a great deal of good. (4:19)

The Prophet of Islam (peace be upon him) said, "Women are the twin halves of men."

They (your wives) are your garment and you are a garment for them. (2:187)

"The best property a man can have is a remembering tongue (about Allah), a grateful heart and a believing wife who helps him in his faith." And again: "The world, the whole of it, is a commodity and the best of the commodities of the world is a virtuous wife."

"Among my followers the best of men are those who are best to their wives, and the best of women are those who are best to their husbands. To each of such women is set down a reward equivalent to the reward of a thousand martyrs. Among my followers, again, the best of women are those who assist their husbands in their work, and love them dearly for everything, save what is a transgression of Allah's laws."

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LondonMaven

So if they get lewd then you can slap them around...

How exactly do they know what is lewd and what is not?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9
Propaganda at it's finest !

Truth isn't propaganda. It's just truth. An egyptian man beat his pregnant wife to death for not voting for a poltiican party of his choice .. a political party that treats women like dirt. That's fact .. not propaganda.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LondonMaven
The church commits crimes all the time and i don't see any outcry's for the children ...

If you are talking about pedophilia ... then you need to open your eyes and ears.
There has been plenty of outcry by the lay folks, and the lay folks rose up and got
things done to get the pedophiles brought to justice and to stop the abuse.

The question is .. why the focus on the catholics when the same thing happens in
the protestant churches and in the public schools.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

adj. lewd·er, lewd·est
a. Preoccupied with sex and sexual desire; lustful.
b. Obscene; indecent.
2. Obsolete Wicked.

And you would go home and kiss your wife for being lewd. God knows that some people will be lewd, thats why he tells us how to react when this happens. Does it say to kill your wife for being Lewd, but be sure any man in the west that catches his wife for being Lewd, then 9/10 the outcome will be violent.

The Bible has been used since biblical times to punish and kill women.

The witch hunts were an eruption of orthodox Christianity's vilification of women, "the weaker vessel," in St. Peter's words. The second century St. Clement of Alexandria wrote: "Every woman should be filled with shame by the thought that she is a woman." The Church father Tertullian explained why women deserve their status as despised and inferior human beings:

"And do you not know that you are an Eve? The sentence of God on this sex of yours lives in this age: the guilt must of necessity live too. You are the devil's gateway: you are the unsealer of that tree: you are the first deserter of the divine law: you are she who persuaded him whom the devil was not valiant enough to attack. You destroyed so easily God's image, man. On account of your desert that is, death even the Son of God had to die."

'Because the female sex is more concerned with things of the flesh than men;' because being formed from a man's rib, they are only 'imperfect animals' and 'crooked' whereas man belongs to a privileged sex from whose midst Christ emerged.

the only person who has any reason to HAVE FEAR FOR MUSLIMS are the ones who believe that a few Muslims knocked down the towers on 9/11. But if you believe the opposite you can not believe anything OUR media has to say, BUT YOU ARE JUST FREELY ACCEPTING WHAT THE MEDIA HAS TO SAY ABOUT ISLAM AND YOU EVEN GO A STEP FURTHER AND REPEAT THAT TRASH.

We all accept that the Majority of UK and USA Banks are run by Zionist Jewish Bankers and that them very Banks are destroying OUR planet then should we not erase all Jews from the planet and get and cause of the problem JEWS!!!!!!! NO OF COURSE NOT BECAUSE JEW AND CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS DO NOT ANSWER FOR THE CRIMES OF ANYONE BUT THEMSELVES.

The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud, and it's fun for a while. Many people have been on the ride a long time, and they begin to wonder, "Hey, is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and say, "Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride." And we … kill those people. "Shut him up! I've got a lot invested in this ride, shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry, look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real." It's just a ride. But we always kill the good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok … But it doesn't matter, because it's just a ride. And we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
HERE'S A FEW QUOTES I THINK YOU ALL NEED TO SEE

Oh, there's a threat to America! Yeah, yeah, yeah … back to that #ing COPS show. 'Cause I'll tell you who the threat to freedom … no, no, not to freedom. I'll tell you who the threat to the status quo is in this country: it's us. That's why they show you shows like #ing COPS. So you know that state power will win and we'll bust your house down and we'll #in' bust you anytime we want. That's the message.

I'll show you politics in America. Here it is, right here. "I think the puppet on the right shares my beliefs." "I think the puppet on the left is more to my liking." "Hey, wait a minute, there's one guy holding out both puppets!" "Shut up! Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control. Here's Love Connection. Watch this and get fat and stupid. By the way, keep drinking beer, you #ing morons."

You know it's true that politics does make for strange bedfellows. I read a quote from Saddam Hussein two days after the [Clinton] election, we had to wait two days for him to quit gut laughing. "Aaaahahahahaha, the elephant is dead," Saddam Hussein says in his quote, "we have nothing against America, we just want to see George Bush beheaded and his head kicked down the road like a soccerball." And I thought: that's so weird, 'cause … that's what I wanted to see! Wow, me and Hussein, we're like this! Who would'a thunk it?!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by inalandfaraway

Sounds like its getting worse over there on a day to day basis, i hope at some time in the near future you Egyptians and also the rest of the world can enjoy the religious and political freedoms we here in the west take for granted.

I'm not Egyptian; I'm a western woman in Egypt. But thank you for your kind wishes.

Is it "getting worse"? No, not at all. Quite the opposite, actually. Egyptians never had political freedom. But now they do and, I assure you, with a president that was chosen in free and fair elections, the entire country is hopeful and optimistic.

As we say, "Hanshoof!" (We will see!).

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LondonMaven

"Yeah your married to an asian las. Ok then, so how old are you and how old is she, just curios.
Did you meet her on the Internet? I'm just thinking that your starting to fit a stereotype.

Maybe i'm wrong, but just as much as you can be wrong about Muslims and Egypt"

Im 36 and she is 34, and no sun we did not meet on the internet, we went to high school together and now have a wonderful daughter, Sarah and another baby on the way. Your the one thats stereotypical im afraid. And as for hates and lies, or me being racist, well tell my misses that, coz she must be racist also eh? Ya sad little man, any other information i can provide you with? I dont know where you are getting the racism from pal, all i said was Taliban and sheara law scum, most muslims here in Scotland think the same.

Racist.........Ile have you know i hate everybody equally! LoL LoL LoL
edit on 29-6-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Sorry i thought you were an Egyption national. Great to here its getting better rather than worse over there since i plan on visiting Egypt at some time in the future. Just got to see the pyramids and all that ancient history at least one time, eh?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

Sorry i thought you were an Egyption national. Great to here its getting better rather than worse over there since i plan on visiting Egypt at some time in the future. Just got to see the pyramids and all that ancient history at least one time, eh?

Don't buy your tickets just yet as things aren't quite stable, but it's getting better.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Maybe i'm wrong, but just as much as you can be wrong about Muslims and Egypt

How do you explain this?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

and what is your point.

Read my last twenty posts. I'm living in Egypt RIGHT NOW and have been for 3 years, all i've been saying is that Egyptians are cool and your just as likely to get in to trouble in the UK or USA.

Egypt is cool, don't listen to the fear mongering, come and visit people, i'll even show you around.

Peace!
l

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

and what is your point.

Read my last twenty posts. I'm living in Egypt RIGHT NOW and have been for 3 years, all i've been saying is that Egyptians are cool and your just as likely to get in to trouble in the UK or USA.

Egypt is cool, don't listen to the fear mongering, come and visit people, i'll even show you around.

Peace!
l

Well I, too, live in Egypt RIGHT NOW (and have since 2008), and my observations are quite different than yours because, overwhelmingly, these doods are animals in the streets.

I dunno. Maybe you live in Sharm or Hurghada? You would have to because there's no way you could live with a "girlfriend" anywhere else. Or maybe you married her orfi?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I live in Agouza, central Cairo, 5 mins from Hilton Ramzes. You know this place? i have never had a problem, never, Me or my girlfriend. Believe me i'm from London and these people are like pussy cats compared to where i'm from.
But to tell the truth, the way you come across, i think your have trouble where ever you travel too.
If you tell me right now that Egypt is not more family friendly than UK or USA then i know you ant staying in Egypt. Egyptian fathers are so loving and i've never seen a woman being beaten, and i don't live in a tourist spot. Actually any time there is a argument or fire etc etc the whole town rally together to resolve the problem, not like the UK where people only help to recieve. Get real and know your talking crap when you describe Egypt the way you do.

ACTUALLY I THINK YOU SHOULD LEAVE EGYPT, WHY WOULD YOU BE SOMEWHERE WHERE YOU HATE THE PEOPLE AND LIVE IN FEAR.

I HAVE NEVER HAD 1 SINGLE PROBLEM HERE.
IN LONDON MY CAR IS BROKEN IN TO, HOUSE ROBBED, DRUG ADDICTS ALL DOWN THE STREET, CORRUPT POLICE, NONCE PRIESTS AND MY FRIEND GIRLFRIEND WAS RAPPED. Sorry to burst your bubble but the world is messed up, just please stop[ thinking it's one set of peoples that are the cause of all the worlds woes.

Peace people.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join