It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian man beats pregnant wife to death for not voting his way.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
In a very disturbing story coming out of Egypt, a man pummels his wife to death for not voting for the Muslim Brotherhood candidate, Mohammed Mursi . What is not being reported in the story and was mentioned on a Paul Begley video is the man in question will not be prosecuted , because it was his right under sharia law , which will be the new law of the land in Egypt .

usconstitutionalfreepress.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
not suprised,its going to be an eventfull future with the muslim brotherhood in power

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

And people think we're heading for a great spiritual awakening.

Disgusting.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

And people think we're heading for a great spiritual awakening.

Disgusting.

We are just not the rosy one they have been taught , the Christians and Jews in Egypt will very shortly become targets along with the woman . Head scarves will no longer be b choice and most likely the woman will have to dawn the full body burka . I should develop a padded model to ease the blows.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Disgusting!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
Disgusting!

It is very disgusting and is probably more common than reported with woman supporting the other candidate knowing sharia law was coming along with many restrictions to them .

By the way I like your signature

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If HELL really does exist, he will surely go there. No law ANYWHERE in the world should condone these types of actions. Neither should any religion. I'm not religious myself, but i feel if i were and it said this was ok, i would have to question the validity of this god.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

a man pummels his wife to death for not voting for the Muslim Brotherhood candidate, Mohammed Mursi

Definitely no Mursi for her...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
If HELL really does exist, he will surely go there. No law ANYWHERE in the world should condone these types of actions. Neither should any religion. I'm not religious myself, but i feel if i were and it said this was ok, i would have to question the validity of this god.

What people and Christians specifically do not realize is that right now Satan is the prince or god( small g) of this world . He demands sacrifice and especially children . Satan is a lair and the father of all lies , so any book that tells you it is ok to lie has a satanic influence .

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I'm gonna quote an acquaintance.

those are the actions of a demented person and does not represent the overall electorate that voted for the Muslim Brotherhood...those guys didn't let their wives vote..period!

What he said.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

a man pummels his wife to death for not voting for the Muslim Brotherhood candidate, Mohammed Mursi

Definitely no Mursi for her...

I debated to use that pun in the title Muslim Brotherhood supporter gives no MURCI to Wife .

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
What's wrong with you guys? Have you lost your humanity? A pregnant woman and her baby are dead and you are cracking jokes?

You are not much better than this man.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Propaganda at it's finest ! Lol

Starting now, anytime I find horrible crimes like this one
In the U.S, my title will start with; "American man ...."

This game is easy to play. lol

Idiots !

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This is a great example of the lies Muslims tell about their religion. Remember the Koran encourages lying if it makes the religion look good. Ask a Muslim, telling a lie to non-muslims is practically required in their relligion.

They lie when they say women are cherished and cared for and that is why they don't allow their women out in public to protect them. The real reason is the women are forced to marry men they don't want. To keep the women at home the whole religion has to keep them off the streets or be accompanied by another male so they can't attempt escape. Women hate their husbands and have to be forced by shariah law to have sex with them.

There is a telling statistic in Iran. The fathers who truly love their daughters are not forcing them to marry. There is now a large population of educated women who are not married. The birth rate in Iran is now below replacement rate. There is also widespread infanticide and specifically female infanticide. If I were one of these women I'd kill my babies at birth too before I'd let my daughter grow up to be abused, degraded and treated like a dog.

Since men aren't allowed at birthings the midwives are often compliant to the wishes of the mother to have a stillborn child. So much so that I have heard from RN's of muslim men who bring their wives to the US to give birth to insure the baby is not "stillborn" and insist the mother not be allowed to have the infants alone

The life of a muslim woman must be hell on earth. Poor woman is probably better off than living with a man who would beat her regularly and maybe kill her for having a girl, so she'd be dead soon anyway.

I have told my daughters I don't care who they marry as far as skin color or ethnicity, but never ever even date a muslim man and never ever date a first or second generation american arab. To them women are chattel, dogs and pigs.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9
Propaganda at it's finest ! Lol

Starting now, anytime I find horrible crimes like this one
In the U.S, my title will start with; "American man ...."

This game is easy to play. lol

Idiots !

I hope you do post any and all acts of violence of a man beating his PREGNANT wife to death for not voting his way . With that said your just a hypocrit and find the truth appalling , the fact that the Muslim brotherhood is involved is why you justify a double homicide . It is clear to any with eyes to see you have the compassion of a viper.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

This horrible truth is not reminiscent of all , but a disproportionate number of arranged marriages are this way .

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
He beat her because she dared to not do what he told her.

This happens everywhere.

Ohio man kills wife for refusing to get out of bed to buy car

Man Stands Trial for Killing Wife Who Refused Abortion

Man Kills 15 Year Old For Refusing to Have Sex With Him

Typical deflection instead of denouncing the crime turn it to another issue , the sad fact is evil people hurt and kill woman all the time but in Islam there is almost never a prosecution for it . This man will not be convicted of he is even tried for the double murder , sharia law will very soon be the law of the land in Egypt .

On a more personal note to all you who deflect the truth of these evil deeds because it looks grievous upon your religion . Next time state emphatically how evil it is then cite other cases and you might seem like a caring human instead of a thug who could care about a child and mother. Those who show no mercy will recieve no mercy at judgement .

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
He beat her because she dared to not do what he told her.

This happens everywhere.

Ohio man kills wife for refusing to get out of bed to buy car

Man Stands Trial for Killing Wife Who Refused Abortion

Man Kills 15 Year Old For Refusing to Have Sex With Him

Arrested
Arrested
Arrested

Was the guy in Egypt arrested or was his crime condoned as a right of a husband?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Exactly , this guy will get off . Because woman have little to no rights in a sharia system . It is utterly absurd to defend this type of behavior and my opinion is ANY MAN that willfully hurts woman and children is no man at all and should recieve seven times the punishment they afflicted .

<<   2  3  4 >>

join