It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian man beats pregnant wife to death for not voting his way.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
my bad...
edit on 25-6-2012 by facelift because: because i can...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Since it is legal, then he did nothing wrong in his culture and country.

She probably nagged a lot and was getting on his nerves, so he did what
many men have done, just it is legal where he did it..

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrballistic

Sounds like you deserve to be married to a Lorena Bobbit. If you are married, better sleep with your eyes open!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by grandmakdw

Sounds like you deserve to be married to a Lorena Bobbit. If you are married, better sleep with your eyes open!

Sounds like you deserve to be married to this guy.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I really hope you are trolling here.... If you are, it is still extremely tasteless, two people died because he had a hissy fit.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Hmmmm

NEWS FROM EGYPT

A Muslim man in Egypt killed his wife and then buried her with their infant baby and 8-year old daughter. The girls were buried alive! He then reported to the police that an uncle killed the kids. 15 days later, another family member died. When they went to bury him, they found the little girls under the sand — ALIVE !!

The country is outraged over the incident, and the man will be executed.

www.snopes.com...

Yes they do arrest and prosecute murderers. Where does it say this man is not under arrest right now?

I don't think you read the entire article, snopes said "False."

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
With all respect to the deceased may they rest in peace! Without reference to them: woman are out of control! They have destroyed the American male and work to confiscate all they can from men! Very few women are left in the world that are not virtual vampires that prey on men! The best thing about the Muslim religion is their women are contained in a highly structured environment that keeps them in checkmate! It seems highly probable that women are behind the anti Muslim movements that exist.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaEuro
With all respect to the deceased may they rest in peace! Without reference to them: woman are out of control! They have destroyed the American male and work to confiscate all they can from men! Very few women are left in the world that are not virtual vampires that prey on men! The best thing about the Muslim religion is their women are contained in a highly structured environment that keeps them in checkmate! It seems highly probable that women are behind the anti Muslim movements that exist.

Muslim?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaEuro

Fail troll, is still fail...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
If HELL really does exist, he will surely go there. No law ANYWHERE in the world should condone these types of actions. Neither should any religion. I'm not religious myself, but i feel if i were and it said this was ok, i would have to question the validity of this god.

We all create heaven or hell with our actions. He just showed with his actions where he fit in. Quite sad really. He is probably gonna pay for that action for a much longer time than the lifespan he is gonna achive here. But then some souls are clearly not ready to evolve to the next stage even if we wish they where. At least the wifes soul is safe now or at least I think it is. I hope she was ready for the next stage so she only have the harmonious bliss now.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

Stoning to death would be too good for this man, but that would make those throwing the stones just as bad.

Like any countries politics, East or West, one bunch of scum out, a different bunch of scum in ...nothing really changes.....?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day

Originally posted by MaMaa
Disgusting!

It is very disgusting and is probably more common than reported with woman supporting the other candidate knowing sharia law was coming along with many restrictions to them .

By the way I like your signature

Maybe so, I don't know much about that country. But even here in the US most spousal abuse goes un reported until it is really bad off. As far as sharia law, well.. once again I say, disgusting! I feel sorry for any woman who has to live under such a law.

This particular person however I would hope is not a good representation of the majority of men in that country. Wrong is wrong no matter what country or religion you are. I grew up with one very simple idea, that you did not have a right to take away something that you could not give back. aka you had no right to murder someone because you did not have the power to give back a life.

Oh also, thank you! We are big Robert Heinlein fans around here! Even my 11 year old reads Heinlein!!

The person who deflected early on in the post:.. you sound like a little kid who gets into a fight and when caught says "well they started it" or "well they were fighting tooooo" and whining about it, ya know what I mean Vern?? Wrong is wrong and yes what those people did was wrong too, but this is about an Egyptian man who beat is wife. What he did was deplorable and no amount of deflecting to someone else who did something wrong will make what this man did acceptable.
edit on 26-6-2012 by MaMaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
i am not trying to bash muslims

but i dont understand why that culture is so unequal and hateful towards women

they need to learn that its not ok to beat your wife or daughter because they dont frikin share your opinion

i

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Why dont female muslims just wear headgear? It will not only keep their husbands happy by stripping themselves of an identity, it will also protect them from repeated blows.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
Why dont female muslims just wear headgear? It will not only keep their husbands happy by stripping themselves of an identity, it will also protect them from repeated blows.

lol it should just come standard in every house

and moms should give it to there daughters as wedding gifts

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Another Islam bashing thread. Threads in here are starting to look more and more like Fox News.

1st

The monster who did this will get hanged, get your bigoted facts straight

According to Amnesty International, the death penalty in Egypt is currently reserved for crimes under anti-terrorism legislation, as well as "premeditated murder, rape and drug related offences.

2nd

Try Googling domestic violence. Allmost every city in the "Western world" has a Domestic violence center or a hotline. Yeah, it must be because men of Australia, USA, Canada, UK etc. are all saints.

How about focusing about the poor women who get beaten up right in front of your noses in your own backyard.
edit on 26-6-2012 by Intrud3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intrud3r
Another Islam bashing thread. Threads in here are starting to look more and more like Fox News.

1st

According to Amnesty International, the death penalty in Egypt is currently reserved for crimes under anti-terrorism legislation, as well as "premeditated murder, rape and drug related offences.

2nd

Try Googling domestic violence. Allmost every city in the "Western world" has a Domestic violence center or a hotline. Yeah, it must be because men of Australia, USA, Canada, UK etc. are all saints.

How about focusing about the poor women who get beaten up right in front of your noses in your own backyard.

are you saying that you think the muslim culture is fair to women?

on this subject more than any other subject including terrorism muslims should be bashed

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by goou111

Originally posted by Intrud3r

1st

2nd

are you saying that you think the muslim culture is fair to women?

on this subject more than any other subject including terrorism muslims should be bashed

First thing first. There is no such thing as a Muslim culture. Religion and culture are two different topics. Try again "hotshot"

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Intrud3r

lol ok sry

are you saying that the muslim religion and the culture in the middle east (`~__~`) is fair to women

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Sub human Monkey if you ask me! Middle East needs some conquering and law, also compassion and empathy, i know they dont really go in the same sentance well together. What the hell are they breeding over there these days that can do such a thing??? Did he have sex with her afterwards?
edit on 26-6-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join