It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian man beats pregnant wife to death for not voting his way.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Intrud3r

In view of the conditions inside the Islamic Republic of Iran, Egypt, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, the Sudan, Syria, Bangdalesh, Iraq, and Afghanistan, we should expect that at the top of their human rights agenda would be to rectify the legal inequality of women, the suppression of political dissent, the curtailment of free expression, the persecution of ethnic minorities and religious dissenters — in short, protecting their citizens from egregious human rights violations. Instead, they are worrying about protecting Islam.- wiki

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by KillerQueen

Joke...murder...joke....murder...since when did joking equate to murder, open your eyes and look at what you have done!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
With that kind of a husband, I dare say the poor, recently deceased, woman and her child are better off, now, then they would have been in the future under such a person. As sad as that is to say.. May they find peace in what ever lies beyond this existence.

Regardless of Culture, religion, or any other sort of "social" idealism. So be it Christian, Catholic, Hindu, Muslim, Islamic, American, Asian, South American, or hell, from the moon. It should be well known to any male, in any part of the world, that you do not lay your hands on ANY woman in anger.

Men who beat women have no self-respect, self-restraint, self-control, morals, and apparently feel the need to beat up others less-capable (now wait, not saying you gals can't defend yourselves, but most can't take a beating from a man) of defending themselves because they feel inferior.

I have dealt with a few of those types... I do believe putting them in the hospital for a few days gives them sufficient time to see the error of their ways. The whole "Pick on someone your own size" concept comes to mind.

Disclaimer: I have also known a few gals who are more then capable of putting men in the hospital, it's just not nearly as common. But boy I wouldn't mind seeing it happen more often.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by goou111
i am not trying to bash muslims

but i dont understand why that culture is so unequal and hateful towards women

they need to learn that its not ok to beat your wife or daughter because they dont frikin share your opinion

i
It's not ok to beat your wife or daughter PERIOD.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

who lie in the story of eden? god or serpent? it was god, so bible is made by evil, satan i mean... just using your logic, all make sense
and do U know who sacrifice children those days? i do.... i live in UK
edit on 26-6-2012 by ZakOlongapo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

all religions, religious texts are like two lane highways. ya, they can lead you to heaven, but they can also lead in the opposite direction, depending on where the heart's desires are. many of the world's greatest attrocities are committed in the name of "God" with the sacred texts twisted this way or that to justify the actions. I've read much of koran, and to me, it seems much kinder than the bible to women. but then look at many of the societies where Islam is present, and well, they aren't that kind, and many times their actions go contrary to what the koran teaches. the koran specifically states that no women should be barred from going to the mosque anytime she wishes, but then well we had afphanistan removing all the public baths for women so they couldn't follow the religious requirement of bathing before going to the mosque, so well, they were in essence barred from the mosques.

it's no so much the religion as it is how the followers chose to interpret the religion and lead their flocks. if their intentions aren't pure, the interpretations arent' gonna be and well they will be leading their flocks in the wrong direction on that two lane highway.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9
Propaganda at it's finest ! Lol

Starting now, anytime I find horrible crimes like this one
In the U.S, my title will start with; "American man ...."

This game is easy to play. lol

Idiots !

Funnily enough I've noticed that whole "such and such resident of such and so place does such and such terrible crime" title used when reporting crimes that happen in the states. I've seen plenty of "texas man or women does this reports." I've seen a couple of New York ones, oddly most of the midwest slides on this kind of stuff, in less its a racist crime.

So could be that its being reported that way because of stereotyping, when someone gets shot and it happens to be a guy form Texas who did the first conclusion is that some people will make is "well thats Texas for ya!".

Anywho OT: That sucks, and I wish bad stuff didn't happen in the world

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by grandmakdw

Originally posted by mrballistic
Since it is legal, then he did nothing wrong in his culture and country.

She probably nagged a lot and was getting on his nerves, so he did what
many men have done, just it is legal where he did it..

Sounds like you deserve to be married to a Lorena Bobbit. If you are married, better sleep with your eyes open!

That's funny
maybe more abused woman should have their husbands commit jihad in their sleep . You know tell the sharia courts that his penis was an infidel so he beheaded it

edit on 26-6-2012 by Azadok2day because: A new thought

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZakOlongapo

who lie in the story of eden? god or serpent? it was god, so bible is made by evil, satan i mean... just using your logic, all make sense
and do U know who sacrifice children those days? i do.... i live in UK
edit on 26-6-2012 by ZakOlongapo because: (no reason given)

I am not following you , but thanks any hoo.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith

Stoning to death would be too good for this man, but that would make those throwing the stones just as bad.

Like any countries politics, East or West, one bunch of scum out, a different bunch of scum in ...nothing really changes.....?

Staked out naked in the path of army ants comes to mind as a nice natural solution to pigs like this , not to mention it would make for one hell of a national geographic scene

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

Sadly it's true.

I think we're only just beginning to see the crap that will take place in Egypt because of these extremists.

It's like "honor killings" -- pure cruelty from people who choose to be cruel rather than accept what they aren't happy with.

Animals.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I'm sure this happens in every country and not confined to the middle east. We just don't here about it. Pretty sad really that this happens at all.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

those are the actions of a demented person and does not represent the overall electorate that voted for the Muslim Brotherhood...those guys didn't let their wives vote..period!

Bull.

These people know damn well what sharia law entails. It is a sickening, anti-women, anti-anything but muslim way of life.

Im not surprised this women, or any women for that matter would not want to vote for them. Women are soon about to lose any and all rights they had in Eqypt. Sad day indeed.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I have a serious question for Muslims, which no one has chosen to give a serious answer to, which speaks volumes to the real answer.

WHY SHOULD ANY WOMAN CONVERT TO ISLAM?

What is the benefit for a woman to convert to Islam? What is the benefit for a woman to stay in an Islamic country if she can flee?

The Koran makes it clear that it Allah can reject her and not allow her into heaven even if she was pious and upheld all the commands. That she may have committed some small offense that she was unaware of that would condemn her to hell. Also the Koran makes it clear that very very few women are admitted to heaven; even the pious and committed to Allah. So why on earth should or would a woman choose to be Islamic?

Women are forced to marry men they don't want; this is indisputable. To keep the women at home the whole religion has to keep them off the streets or be accompanied by another male so they can't attempt escape. Because of the forced marriage at frequently outrageously young ages women hate their husbands and have to be forced by shariah law to have sex with them; this too is indisputable.

There is a telling statistic in Iran. The fathers who truly love their daughters are not forcing them to marry. There is now a large population of educated women who are not married. The birth rate in Iran is now below replacement rate. There is also widespread infanticide and specifically female infanticide

Since men aren't allowed at birthings the midwives are often compliant to the wishes of the mother to have a stillborn child. So much so that I have heard from RN's of muslim men who bring their wives to the US to give birth to insure the baby is not "stillborn" and insist the mother not be allowed to have the infants alone

The life of a muslim woman must be hell on earth. I have told my daughters I don't care who they marry as far as skin color or ethnicity, but never ever even date a muslim man and never ever date a first or second generation american arab. To them women are chattel, dogs and pigs.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaEuro
With all respect to the deceased may they rest in peace! Without reference to them: woman are out of control! They have destroyed the American male and work to confiscate all they can from men! Very few women are left in the world that are not virtual vampires that prey on men! The best thing about the Muslim religion is their women are contained in a highly structured environment that keeps them in checkmate! It seems highly probable that women are behind the anti Muslim movements that exist.
spot the muslim.i hope that was sarcasm,probably not,sick,ill in the head like the rest of your satanic cult.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Crime in Egypt has a low rate[1] and is present in various forms. Forms of crime include drug trafficking, money laundering, fraud, corruption, black marketeering etc.

Egypt has one of the lowest murder rates in the world. Less than 2.63 per 100,000. Lower than the US. I guess they don't include women in those stats?

There is something that people don't seem to understand about Egypt, where I happen to live: Statistics are routinely skewed to suit an agenda.

Example: traffic deaths. Deaths are counted if a person dies at the scene of an accident. If an ambulance manages to get through traffic, and a person is removed from the accident site into the ambulance, and later dies, well, they aren't counted in the traffic death statistics.

Example: unemployment rates. Officially, those who are unemployed are people without permanent contracts, registered with the government. Nobody else counts. Since the revolution there has been a massive construction spree - they are building constantly - and anyone who is willing to sling cement or bricks has a job. There have also been loads of shops and stores and other "selling" types of establishments that have been created and people ARE working. However, officially, they are unemployed.

Example: illegitimate children. Since sex outside of marriage is illegal, an illegitimate child is evidence of an illicit relationship. So, if the child is not aborted (not unusual) and mom's hymen reconstructed to pretend it didn't happen (also not unusual), it is sent to live at an orphanage. Fathers register births and obtain birth certificates, as well as give children their family name. Because there is no father to do that, these children don't have a birth certificate, they don't have a family name AT ALL, they can't go to school, they can't access health care, and so on because, OFFICIALLY, they don't exist and aren't even real people.

Also, in Egypt, Sharia is not (yet) established, so the punishments associated with it don't happen. YET.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I hope this is not true!

Sick and sad hearing this!!!!!!!!

Molly

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

That was my first thought. He LET her vote ?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
There have been laws on the books in the United States since before the revolution prohibiting a man from beating his wife.
My question is Why do men want to beat women ? Why do we need laws prohibitting this when one should just know that its not ok.
Just further proof that we're just animals that have an occasional smart thought.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

If women arent admitted into heaven where are all those virgins coming from ? You know, the ones that they are awarded for a good life ? Are they virgin boys ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join