It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian man beats pregnant wife to death for not voting his way.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hmmmm

NEWS FROM EGYPT

A Muslim man in Egypt killed his wife and then buried her with their infant baby and 8-year old daughter. The girls were buried alive! He then reported to the police that an uncle killed the kids. 15 days later, another family member died. When they went to bury him, they found the little girls under the sand — ALIVE !!

The country is outraged over the incident, and the man will be executed.

www.snopes.com...

Yes they do arrest and prosecute murderers. Where does it say this man is not under arrest right now?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

I think this is the original source and it doesn't say one way or the other...

english.alarabiya.net...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

You must not be very bright, so I'll try to go slow for you...
It is beyond words how horrible killing any human being is, and heartbreaking for the
victim and the unborn child (if they even exist), but this obviously demagogy about
The Muslim Brotherhood(which I couldn't care less about).

You get it? Or is it to complicated ?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

a man pummels his wife to death for not voting for the Muslim Brotherhood candidate, Mohammed Mursi

Definitely no Mursi for her...

One of the most sickening replies I've seen on ATS. I don't know which is worse, the joke or the fact that people starred it.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day
reply to post by grandmakdw

This horrible truth is not reminiscent of all , but a disproportionate number of arranged marriages are this way .

Then what is the benefit for a woman to convert to Islam? What is the benefit for a woman to stay in an Islamic country if she can flee?
The Koran makes it clear that it Allah can reject her and not allow her into heaven even if she was pious and upheld all the commands. That she may have committed some small offense that she was unaware of that would condemn her to hell. Also the Koran makes it clear that very very few women are admitted to heaven. So why on earth should or would a woman choose to be Islamic?
It is standard practice to beat women for the slightest offense, kill them for accidentally looking at a man, kill them if they are an innocent who is attacked by a rapist, forced to marry their rapist if they aren't killed and have almost no chance of going to heaven. What a horrible awful existence.

There are no stats I can find on female suicide but I imagine it is terribly high. I would kill myself before I would be forced to convert.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

A violent Muslim? Say it ain't so!
The Middle East is borked beyond belief and we're turning the west into the same # hole thanks to massive immigration.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by ANOK

I think this is the original source and it doesn't say one way or the other...

english.alarabiya.net...

Thank you.

I think I can safely say this man will be arrested and prosecuted, if not already right?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9

You must not be very bright, so I'll try to go slow for you...
It is beyond words how horrible killing any human being is, and heartbreaking for the
victim and the unborn child (if they even exist), but this obviously demagogy about
The Muslim Brotherhood(which I couldn't care less about).

You get it? Or is it to complicated ?

Smart enough to see your bull line , you deflect the situation because it involves Islam then offer a day late a dollar short false sympathy simply to degradation me , as your response shows what your subject is about by the first line . Simple psychology

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom

A violent Muslim? Say it ain't so!
The Middle East is borked beyond belief and we're turning the west into the same # hole thanks to massive immigration.

This is a global aspiration , one country at a time they will breed their way into dominant numbers before they resort to violence .

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by grandmakdw

It is standard practice to beat women for the slightest offense, kill them for accidentally looking at a man, kill them if they are an innocent who is attacked by a rapist, forced to marry their rapist if they aren't killed and have almost no chance of going to heaven. What a horrible awful existence.

But that isn't true lol. It's nothing but MSM sensationalism to create hate.

Crime in Egypt has a low rate[1] and is present in various forms. Forms of crime include drug trafficking, money laundering, fraud, corruption, black marketeering etc.

en.wikipedia.org...

It is not a country full of Muslim men killing women, those cases are more rare than joe drug dealer getting shot on the streets of America.

Egypt has one of the lowest murder rates in the world. Less than 2.63 per 100,000. Lower than the US. I guess they don't include women in those stats?

Current Worldwide Homicide/Murder Rate

If people payed attention you can see countries with the most crime are those with the most poverty, not the most Muslims.

edit on 6/25/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day
reply to post by grandmakdw

This horrible truth is not reminiscent of all , but a disproportionate number of arranged marriages are this way .

Then what is the benefit for a woman to convert to Islam? What is the benefit for a woman to stay in an Islamic country if she can flee?
The Koran makes it clear that it Allah can reject her and not allow her into heaven even if she was pious and upheld all the commands. That she may have committed some small offense that she was unaware of that would condemn her to hell. Also the Koran makes it clear that very very few women are admitted to heaven. So why on earth should or would a woman choose to be Islamic?

There are no stats I can find on female suicide but I imagine it is terribly high. I would kill myself before I would be forced to convert.

If I recall correctly nothing you mention is in the Quran (not 100% sure). But they are in the hadiths, which are a collection of stories collected over 200 years after Muhammed's death. (basically chinese whispers)

Certain people collected all the stories and decided wich ones were valid and which ones were false or not reliable, something like this could have easily been abused and it's very confusing.

Now here's something that's actually from the Quran:

16:97
Whoever works righteousness, man or woman, and has Faith, verily, to him will We give a new Life, a life that is good and pure and We will bestow on such their reward according to the best of their actions.

edit on 25-6-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

But that isn't true lol. It's nothing but MSM sensationalism to create hate.

Crime in Egypt has a low rate[1] and is present in various forms. Forms of crime include drug trafficking, money laundering, fraud, corruption, black marketeering etc.

en.wikipedia.org...

It is not a country full of Muslim men killing women, those cases are more rare than joe drug dealer getting shot on the streets of America.

Egypt has one of the lowest murder rates in the world. Less than 2.63 per 100,000. Lower than the US. I guess they don't include women in those stats?

Current Worldwide Homicide/Murder Rate

If people payed attention you can see countries with the most crime are those with the most poverty, not the most Muslims.

edit on 6/25/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

Egypt while under Mubarak was fairly safe ,after the uprising last year crime has increased quite a bit and Coptic Christians were on the receiving end quite harshly . With the brotherhood I. Power the Christians and Jews if Egypt will become prime targets just like this poor pregnant woman .

The facts are clear in every country that had an Arab uprising last year attacks on non Muslims increased .

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
She shoulda just voted Ron Paul like he said..........

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

He beat her because she dared to not do what he told her.

This happens everywhere.

Ohio man kills wife for refusing to get out of bed to buy car

Man Stands Trial for Killing Wife Who Refused Abortion

Man Kills 15 Year Old For Refusing to Have Sex With Him

Thank you - - I was looking for those. You got to it first.

Probably claim to be Christians too.

People are People. There are good people of Muslim faith - - just as there are of other faiths.

There are also bad people of all God beliefs.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

He beat her because she dared to not do what he told her.

This happens everywhere.

Ohio man kills wife for refusing to get out of bed to buy car

Man Stands Trial for Killing Wife Who Refused Abortion

Man Kills 15 Year Old For Refusing to Have Sex With Him

Thank you - - I was looking for those. You got to it first.

Probably claim to be Christians too.

People are People. There are good people of Muslim faith - - just as there are of other faiths.

There are also bad people of all God beliefs.

Their are good people in all faiths but the Muslim brotherhood is an evil organization hell bent on world dominance and sharia law , this man that beat his wife is a typical applicant

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by KillerQueen
What's wrong with you guys? Have you lost your humanity? A pregnant woman and her baby are dead and you are cracking jokes?

You are not much better than this man.

Yes, because joking about something is a crime on the level of double homicide.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

I'm afraid you are wrong. It is true. If you are a muslim, why attack this and why not tell me why a woman would want to be in a religion that treats them so badly and gives them a greater chance of going to hell then heaven for being pious.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9
Propaganda at it's finest ! Lol

Starting now, anytime I find horrible crimes like this one
In the U.S, my title will start with; "American man ...."

This game is easy to play. lol

Idiots !

Sure it is! But then again, in 102 degree weather, as a woman, I can go to the market in the U.S. while wearing knee-length shorts and a t-shirt, but hey, to each HIS own, right?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by artnut

And I as a woman can drive myself to the grocery store in the USA. Oh, I can also call the police if my husband hits me and be protected from him.
I can also go to school and get an education without anyone's permission. As a matter of fact as a female I am required to be educated until at least 16 years old.
I don't have to be worried about being beaten by police because I wear a sleeveless blouse in hot weather.
I can take my 3 year old grandson to the park by myself and without my husband's "permission".
I can also walk my dog down the street wearing capris without being beaten by officials.

Yes if you are female, a Muslim country is way better!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join