It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonry, the ultimate lie (keep the discourse civil please)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

A blog is an opinion. Its not news. Its one persons thoughts on a subject. Lets not give the blog any more weight than its entitled to.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

The checkerboard is a representation of human life.

We are not told we are better than non-Masons.

Albert Pike was not the founder of the Ku Klux Klan.

Prince Hall Lodges are not "black only". With a few exceptions, PHA Masons are allowed to visit AF&AM and F&AM Lodges. I'm friends with the Grand Master of the PHA here in the NW. Black men are also allowed to join my Lodge. And being in the Scottish Rite doesn't entitle you special priviledge to visit the PHA Lodges. You obviously know nothing of how Freemasonry operates.

Actually you cited Christopher Hodapp's blog and he doesn't live anywhere near Georgia. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Dont worry. Us Non masons are not being led astray by this guys rantings.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

The Moose arent too thrilled either. They're tired of being the step child in the conspiracy theory neighborhood.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by charles1952

The Moose arent too thrilled either. They're tired of being the step child in the conspiracy theory neighborhood.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by EnochWasRight

yes, please, disregard true personal experience for the You Tube Express! You do know that EVERYTHING on the you tube is true. And don't forget to buy the books that these folks are selling. They gotta eat too.

I do hope that one day, you are able to take off your Bible blinders long enough to actually understand what Freemasonry is. Believe me when I say YOU DON'T KNOW DICK.

Who Dick Tracey?

You should get post bans for this offensive and aggressive reply.

And Augustus, no need to be so sensitive calling me hysterical for pointing out your omissions.
edit on 25-6-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
And Augustus, no need to be so sensitive calling me hysterical for pointing out your omissions.

The only thing omitted was common sense by using the known prevaricator, Jim Shaw, as a reference. It seems it is okay for good Christians like Shaw to tell other good Christians lies so they can further spread them in an effort to get others to follow the righteous path you happen to be on.

Say 'hi' to Jeff when you get to Heaven.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

The only thing omitted was common sense by using the known prevaricator, Jim Shaw, as a reference. It seems it is okay for good Christians like Shaw to tell other good Christians lies so they can further spread them in an effort to get others to follow the righteous path you happen to be on.

Say 'hi' to Jeff when you get to Heaven.

Knight Commander of the Court of Honour, K:.C:.C:.H:.
www.scottishritecalifornia.org...

The Scottish Rite confers a number of honors upon members who have contributed extraordinary service to the Rite, to Masonry in general, and to the world at large. The first of these is the Rank and Decoration of a Knight Commander of the Court of Honour (KCCH), which may be conferred after a minimum of 46 months of membership (usually much longer) and is strictly limited in numbers. A KCCH may, after 46 months at that rank (but usually longer), receive the 33rd degree, Inspector General Honorary. This award is even more limited in numbers than the KCCH.

He was not really lying about being a 33 degree Mason as the honorary degree is awarded shortly after receiving the KCCH. It seems he was presumptuous in saying he was a 33rd degree, had he waited another month or so it would have been official. For all rites and purposes he was a 33rd degree Mason.

What makes you think I am a Christian?

How do you meow I am not just F'ing with you?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

He was not really lying about being a 33 degree Mason...

Did he get the 33rd? No. Then he is a liar.

He also lied about being an officer in his lodge and the Master of his lodge. Like I said, a habitual and known liar.

It seems he was presumptuous in saying he was a 33rd degree...

Your 'presumptor' is everyone else's liar.

...had he waited another month or so it would have been official.

Now you are making things up. You need to wait a minimum of 46 months before one can be eligible to get the 33rd Degree. Nice try.

How do you meow I am not just F'ing with you?

I will get you a belt and a lemon because the only person you are doing that to is yourself.

edit on 25-6-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
Did he get the 33rd? No. Then he is a liar.

He also lied about being an officer in his lodge and the Master of his lodge. Like I said, a habitual and known liar.

Funny then that such a known liar would rise to such ranks as KCCH in such a moral and honest fraternity such as Freemasonry.

Oh wait next you are going to say wasn't even from an accepted lodge. (Que Network Dude)

From what I have gathered he is a more prominent and decorated member of the Masonic order than you.

Why would one listen to a seeming grunt over a Knight Commander of the Court of Honour in Mr. Shaw?

edit on 25-6-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: abc

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Funny then that such a known liar would rise to such ranks as KCCH in such a moral and honest fraternity such as Freemasonry.

It seemed that 'finding Jesus' turned him into a real winner. Who knows, maybe he was a lying scumbag prior to that and his religious experience enhanced his desire to tell bullcrap stories. Either way, he lied.

From what I have gathered he is a more prominent and decorated member of the Masonic order than you.

Considering I never told anyone on this site what I may or may not be that is irrelevant.

Why would one listen to a seeming grunt over a Knight Commander of the Court of Honour in Mr. Shaw?

Listen to whoever you want. I like the fact that you choose a known liar as your source, it makes it even more obvious where you are coming from.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Listen to whoever you want. I like the fact that you choose a known liar as your source, it makes it even more obvious where you are coming from.

Where did I use him as a source?

I merely pointed out your omissions of his Masonic accomplishments and regalia.

Your accusations on my persons are quite misdirected.
edit on 25-6-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I merely pointed out your omissions of his Masonic accomplishments and regalia.

No one disputed he was a Mason, what is disputed is his claim to have received the 33rd Degree, to have been a Past Master of his lodge and a detailed explanation of the 33rd Degree ritual (which he lied about by using the Cernau Right which is not used in the Southern or Northern Jurisidiction).

But no worries, if murdering-canibals can go to Heaven after finding Jesus then guys who lie about degrees and positions they never held or received can get there too.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
It's a groupie thing. Some need to belong so they can survive, members look out for each other when the opportunity arises.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine
So I have just scanned the last few pages of this thread and it appears to be believers in organized religion vs. Freemasons from different religions? If so, I'll have to side with the Masons on this one. Better crafted arguments and FAR less vitriol and hatred it seems.

WHO are the ones here that actually BELIEVE in organized religion?

THE RELIGION OF FREEMASONRY

Is Freemasonry a religion or not? The building in which the Masons meet is called a “temple,” where they offer prayers to God, whom they call “The Architect of the Universe.” Over the head of the “Worshipful Master” hangs a big letter “G” which signifies deity. On their “sacred altar” is placed a Bible, or a Koran, or the Vedas, or another holy book, depending on the country in which the lodge is functioning. A man cannot join the lodge unless he swears that he believes in a Supreme Being. In the third degree the Mason is taught that his soul is immortal, and that if he is found worthy enough while on earth, his good works will earn him a place in “the celestial lodge above.”

Traditional Masonic authorities (those who are Masons themselves) claim that Freemasonry is a religion. For example, Albert G. Mackey in his Encyclopedia of Freemasonry, writes, “The religion of Freemasonry is not sectarian.

THE RELIGION OF FREEMASONRY

How many of you here like myself HATE organized religion AND organized secrecy?

Satan's most effective method of seducing men and women to yield to his control over them is via a religious system. Link

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control. The indoctrination of the masses by a "Trojan Horse" false religion has allowed the Illuminati to take control and work in secret for many, many years." Link

"Today the religions of the world remain a major tool of the Illuminati agenda. Link

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

yes, please, disregard true personal experience for the You Tube Express! You do know that EVERYTHING on the you tube is true. And don't forget to buy the books that these folks are selling. They gotta eat too.

I do hope that one day, you are able to take off your Bible blinders long enough to actually understand what Freemasonry is. Believe me when I say YOU DON'T KNOW DICK.

Are you referring to Richard? I've read his books.

As for the video, it is clear that the Masons, by their own web pages, are embracing Theosophy. Trace it back to Nimrod/Osiris and the building of the material temple. Paganism is what the Lord stands against in this world. There is great value in studying the lie in order to know the truth. Taking vows to build the temple of the material world is not what Christ promoted. As a matter of His own testimony, he states that the builders rejected the chief cornerstone. Like the lady in the video, she clearly showed her bias against the Lord in the Bible. I do not stand against God or see a contradiction myself. From Genesis 1 to Revelation 22, the Lord is consistent. He stands as one with a God that protects those in his family. We are all offered our place in this family, but the requirement is letting go of our own pride and arrogance against truth.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

As a Christian, the woman, "Mona" lost me as soon as she described God torturing and killing Christ to satisfy blah...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Zhenyghi

Hi Zen! You really should watch the rest of this video because it's extremely fascinating. She sounded very pleasant and almost believable at the beginning but Alan Watt comes in like a cold glass of water to the face! I've never heard someone like Watt speak so eloquently. Wish I could have come into this thread sooner....

I think most of the members like this woman are just victims of pavlovian type education. You hear something enough times and then you find youself calling into Alan Watt's radio show saying "masonry is a protestant organization".

The masons here seem nice and helpful though! Maybe, as I read a while ago in another thread, it's all just dependant on geographic location.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
So clearly we have Satanists that are practicing masons?

I have yet to meet one.

reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Just curious to see the age versus the maturity I see in your words.

reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

We're not saying he was never a Mason. We're only saying he was never a 33rd which is what he says he was.

Didn't I already shred this video?

reply to post by Kang69

Actually JFK was talking about the right of the press vs national security.

reply to post by karen61057

I don't mind him citing Chris's blog as Chris is very respectable and knowledgeable Mason, IMO, but he should at least put out accurate information about the guy.

reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Unless he was invited and had the degree conferred he was not a 33rd, and to "presume so if he had just waited a few more months" is foolish and shows that you are willing to exaggerate and continue lies to suit your agenda. He said he did, but we all know he didn't, so thus he is a liar. It's not that hard to see it for what it is.

If we're going off of presumption and illogical thoughts, then technically I'm a member of the Royal Order of Scotland because I meet all the prerequisites and maybe next month I'll get the call and so I can say that I am already a member...
That is just stupid to think that way. If somebody like Shaw was in my Valley and the members found out, he'd probably be expelled or never invited to receive the 33rd for being a presumptive asshole.

reply to post by Murgatroid

Masonry is not a religion. He who makes of it a religious belief, falsifies and denaturalizes it.
- Albert Pike

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Do you want to know why the big secret is not revealed to people who are not ready to hear it?

It's because EVERY FREAKING TIME down through human history when someone tries to reveal it to the world YOU KILL HIM.

For example, Jesus tried for 33 years to tell the world what was really going on. He was sent by God to show us the Truth. But, just like many before and many after, he was murdered in the most horrific manner possible.

At one point Jesus pulled Thomas aside and told him the nitty gritty. When he returned to the disciples they asked him what Jesus said and Thomas told them that if he revealed it they would stone him to death.

You see it here in this forum. Calls for killing masons or taking action against us. The thing is Freemasons WON'T reveal the secrets.

Do you suppose the rumors of 'bloody oaths' refer to things masons would do to each other? Guess again.

These are things that have been done to men for time immemorial when they try to reveal the truth to those who aren't ready or able to process the information.

I haven't the slightest fear of ever being harmed by another Freemason. I do, though, fear that I would be hunted down and killed if I ever tried to communicate the secrets by those who would feel threatened by them.

Doesn't it make you wonder why governments and churches operate behind closed doors at the higher levels and only spoon feed you enough information to keep you scared enough to obey?

Churches and governments have a vested interest in keeping information from you. Freemasons don't. We could care less if you believe us or join us or even think of us. Look to those in power and see if they can say the same.

I suppose we might all agree that lies and truth are relative. But when you think you've found something TRUE you have to give it the smell test.
edit on 6/26/12 by emsed1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Emsed do you have any examples of anyone on ATS calling for masons to "be killed"? I know I speak for others as well as myself when I say that I just want the bloodshed and wars to end. Violence and fighting make me tear up and the thought of ending someone's life is abhorant to me. As much as I or anyone may disagree with philosophical or religious ideals, we must all still encourage each other to live in harmoney and without such threats!

If you know of a thread where this is happening it's definitely a problem. If not, this is a very weighty statement to be putting out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join