It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Pinocchio
Here's a hint: "Wheresoever your true love is... know that flattery is, this day, meant for her."
Begin when ready...
The film was commissioned in 1942 by the Propaganda Abteilung, a delegation of Nazi Germany's propaganda ministry within occupied France by the ex-Mason Mamy. It virulently denounces Freemasonry, parliamentarianism and Jews as part of Vichy's drive against them and seeks to prove a Jewish-Masonic plot. On France's liberation, its writer Jean Marquès-Rivière, its producer Robert Muzard, and its director Jean Mamy were purged for collaboration with the enemy. On 25 November 1945, Muzard was condemned to 3 years in prison and Marquès-Rivière was condemned in his absence (he had gone into self-imposed exile) to death and degradation. Mamy had also been a journalist on L'Appel under Pierre Constantini (leader of the Ligue française d’épuration, d’entraide sociale et de collaboration européenne) and on the collaborationist journal Au pilori, and was thus condemned to death and executed at the fortress of Montrouge on 29 March 1949.
Originally posted by King Seesar
reply to post by Pinocchio
I'm curious how did you come to the theological views of the master elect of nine, through a book? your own perception? i'm just wondering....
resonance being... if u commit one or more or all of these grave acts you will be weighed down heavily at the judgment of the Cowan. To wear the regalia is to be pure but do not fool with the Freemason... or else you'll end up at the wrath of gaotu.
Originally posted by Pinocchio
MASTER ELECT OF NINE:
1. Bully (Represented By "The Cuffs") "Owww!... You Don't Know Your Own Strength!"
2. Coward (Represented By "The Sash") "Ugh!... The Wound The Never Heals!"
3. Whore (Represented By "The Suit") "Shhh!... Here Comes A John!"
4. Beggar (Represented By "The Hat") "Tada!... A Rabbit Out Of A Hat!"
5. Drunkard (Represented By "The Vest") "Awww!... Baby Needs A Bib!"
6. Thief (Represented By "The Gloves") "Aha!... Caught Red Handed!"
7. Liar (Represented By "The Knots") "Ooooh!... Spun In A Web Of Lies And Deceit!"
8. Proud (Represented By "The Badges") "Yay!... Neat Trick... Here's Your Treat!"
9. Joker (Represented By "The Chain") "Ay!... Keep Your Pet On A Short Leash!
GRAND ELECT MASON:
10. Traitor (Represented By "The Apron") "Hmph!... A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing!"
Grave Acts Of The Underworld: Presents... The Ten "Which Aught Not To Be Done!"
Trowel, Pronounced "Through All!" Suggests You Are Allowed The Chance To Be One, But At Your Own Risk.
In Any Event... Do Not Do Any Of Them And Do Not Condone One Who Does!
Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
Originally posted by protocolsoflove
33-degree Jim Shaw walked away from Freemasonry one day...
Jim Shaw? Really? The guy is a proven liar and hoaxer. The list of 33rds is published each year and is in the public domain, see if you can spot his name anywhere on it.