Masonry, the ultimate lie (keep the discourse civil please)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

You've got me there. We collect our dues money in gold coins and ship it to the secret Vatican coffers. We're obviously going to have to divert some for expenses such as marketing. On the other hand, nobody holds out on the Pope. I guess you'll just keep winning in the evil plotter league. But still, I'd like to be part of at least one decent ATS level plot. You guys are so lucky.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
But still, I'd like to be part of at least one decent ATS level plot. You guys are so lucky.

Oh, but you are!

You need to read a little more closely, according to all the hip Secret Society conspiracies, the Vatican tells us what to do, so in fact, you actually do run the show. The perfect cover, we catch all the crap (and pay the marketing bill) and you get to skate by scottfree.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Don't you mean... "skate by Godfreey"

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

Dear Pinocchio,

We meet again, thou who art my inspiration and wellspring of the arts and beauty. My "col" is pierced with your words. I am a "lumbus" for every drop of wisdom proceeding from thy brow.

Perchance you believe you have wounded me, else why the word "Touche?" But indeed, you have given me a great banner which I will use to rally my comrades. A banner held high, bearing the proud inscription "Central Suckers!"

With respect,
Charles1952

Ave Maria, indeed.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Not so Ol'Pal'O'Mine:

Touche to all save you.
But knights of columbus is the center and sucker of my joke.
To the world at large... however, they are more than piety dares to make of mortals.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Dear AugustusMasonicus,

1.) Thanks, I feel a little better, but I'm going to need some instruction. Should we go walking down the street saying "We from da Pope man, we bad, we bad?" Or is it more proper to wear large rings on fingers which don't normally wear them, and dress in black clothes? Or do we need an identifying sign to put into jewelry, commercials, videos, and tattoos? Any help would be appreciated.

2.) Yes, I know I've gone off-topic and should probably be turned in, but I saw the thread having far more hatred than there was evidence for, and I wanted to go in a different direction.

3.) Is our converstaion known as "meeting on the level?"

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Do Not Linger In Instruction Lest Therein Is Found Him Who Aught But Does Not!
Instead Go Where There Is No Path.... And Leave A Trail My Friend.
edit on 24-6-2012 by Pinocchio because: To Charles 1952

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

Dear Pinocchio,

We meet again, thou who art my inspiration and wellspring of the arts and beauty. My "col" is pierced with your words. I am a "lumbus" for every drop of wisdom proceeding from thy brow.

Perchance you believe you have wounded me, else why the word "Touche?" But indeed, you have given me a great banner which I will use to rally my comrades. A banner held high, bearing the proud inscription "Central Suckers!"

With respect,
Charles1952

Ave Maria, indeed.

Hmmm... when you put it thus... I feel such a great regret.
It was a joke, never intended to strike at the heart.

I find it necessary to allow myself to amuse myself. only now i now i may have offended more than the legions of heaven... i have offended the sacred rite of my friend charles1952.

Serve me your justice... but bear in mind there goes an eternity with it.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Dear Pinocchio,

How sad, when words are sent with a message of love and arrive with a message of hate.

You have received black when I sent only white.

You strike my heart with a sword of art and wit, rendering me aswoon with admiration. Yet, when I wish to acknowledge your boon, only scorn arrives at the doors of your ears.

Put sackcloth far from you, regard it not, 'tis not a fitting garment for your merry soul. You have offered no offense, deserve no calumny. You have offered only charm and have refreshed me greatly.

Your penance is a severe one, maintain as you have begun. Love and be merry. Become worldly-wise and innocent. Protect and nourish your soul from the many attacks it will face, for beauty is a target for Evil. Trust in God.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
My grandad is a mason, my dad is one and my brother just joined. When i asked my dad what the masons do he gave me a rather instantaneous robotic reply of "we take good men and make them better" and when he said it there was nothing remotely human in his voice, it was like something else was using his mouth to talk with. Ofcourse there were times when i was a teenager when i thought my dad was possessed by a demon, expecially when i saw his eyes change from red to yellow in swirls the day he tried to beat my brains in with a skillet when i was 17.
edit on 25-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Dear lonewolf19792000,

You're right, there is no Angel of Wrath like a dad who loses it.

I think the Masons are engaged in a risky business. There doesn't seem to be any question that they hold out the promise of a special or hidden knowledge to those members who care to search for it. If it is an already known truth, some lesson of virtue for example, I would rather see them proclaim it openly and have their members help each other to achieve it, from the lowest to the highest.

If, on the other hand, it is special knowledge that is not generally known, how are the members protected from possibly harmful knowledge? And what does the search for hidden, secret knowledge do to a person? I confess, I don't know, but it seems that committing to a search of that kind shuts off the possibilty of more common, healthier activities.

Again, I am not condemning Masons or Masonry, but it seems a risky business for those who take it seriously. And what does it do to a person who goes through the initiation, then doesn't take it seriously? Again, I don't know, but I don't think it would be good.

With respect,
Charles1952

P.s. Now, if you wanted to become Catholic . . . .

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Within the struggle for life and land... there exists those who must be held accountable for your deeds!
Your Grand-Father, not gran-dad, you Father, and now your Brother... these are those who know that if you do not becom better in your own rite and if you fail to become better by their rite... and if you continue with shenanigans... you are building a debt they must inevitably pay for. IT IS COSTLY!
Do Good.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Yeah, that's right. Say words! Hahaha....

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
Jim Shaw? Really? The guy is a proven liar and hoaxer.

Every time I see a Mason denounce someone as a "proven" liar and hoaxer, to me it just PROVES to me that the guy really is in fact legitimate.

My first thought is: "Well, must be true then..."

Sad? Yes, but for me that is reality. The credibility is nonexistent...

And you guys actually WONDER why no one wants to debate you? Come ON...

It reminds me of the Muslims who call Islam "The religion of Peace". Does ANYONE with any intelligence to speak of believe that Islam is actually dedicated to peace?

I'm willing to bet that I'm not the ONLY one who keeps seeing all these correlations between different false religions and Freemasons and asking myself questions.

So how about John Quincy Adams? Is he ALSO just another proven liar and hoaxer?

"Freemasonry is deceptive and fraudulent...Its promise is light—its performance is darkness."
John Quincy Adams

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

reply to post by Murgatroid

We renounce him as he says that he received the 33rd, but cannot provide any evidence of it and it has been discovered that he in fact was never even invited.

Johns Q. Adams was entitled to his opinion, but doesn't mean its true.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Ay Man... I thought we were best buds of the best kind.
You always override me. My feelings are hurt.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

and sadly, you, nor anyone else here will believe us when we try to give you and everyone else here all the things we know and have learned for free, less the grips and passwords. Everything we type is out for any mason to examine and correct. We have been wrong, but I don't know that any of us lied intentionally.

Most will not ever believe us due to the old catch 22. Either we are lying to protect our secrets, or we aren't high enough to know anything. So disregard us either way. But if you want to know anything at all, please ask. But you do have to ask. We won't preach to you.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Lol, really? You name the thread "Masonry, the ultimate lie" then insert: "(keep the discourse civil please)"...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Monotheism is the sole dogma of Freemasonry. Belief in one God is required of every initiate, but his conception of the Supreme Being is left to his own interpretation. Freemasonry is not concerned with theological distinctions. This is the basis of our universality.

- Grand Lodge of Indiana, Indiana Monitor & Freemason's Guide, 1993 Edition, page 41

So clearly we have Satanists that are practicing masons?

"My Brother, we are now in a place representing the Middle Chamber of King Solomon's Temple. Behold the letter "G" suspended in the East! It is the initial of Geometry, the first and noblest of sciences, and the basis on which the superstructure of Freemasonry is erected.

By Geometry we may curiously trace Nature through her various windings to her most concealed recesses; by it we discover the power, wisdom and goodness of the Grand Artificer of the Universe, and view with delight the proportions which compose the vast machine; by it we discover how the planets move in their respective orbits, and demonstrate their various revolutions; by it we count for the return of the seasons, and the variety of scenes which each season displays to the discerning eye.

Numberless worlds are around us, all framed by the same Divine Artist, which roll through the vast expanse, and are all conducted by the same unerring law of Nature. The letter G to which your attention was directed on your passage hither, has a still greater and more significant meaning. It is the initial and sacred name of God, before whom all Masons, from the youngest Entered Apprentice who stands in the Northeast corner of the Lodge, to the Worshipful master who resides in the East, should most humbly, reverently, and devoutly bow."

- Pages 18 & 19, Fellow Craft Degree, State of Nevada Ritual, Circa 1986

"You have learned that Freemasonry calls God, 'The Great Architect of the Universe" (G.A.O.T.U.). This is the Freemason's special name for God, because he is universal. He belongs to all men regardless of their religious persuasion. All wise men acknowledge His authority. In his private devotions a Mason will pray to Jehovah, Mohammed, Allah, Jesus or the Deity of his choice. In a Masonic Lodge, however, the Mason will find the name of his Deity within the G.A.O.T.U."

- Page 6, The Craft and Its Symbols by Allen E. Roberts

I'm not a Christian but I must say this has got to be one of the biggest cover ups ever!, Arguing with a mason is like arguing about Gods existence, you always have to agree to disagree. You cannot even quote or link anyone because supposedly people's opinions do not reflect on the opinions of the lodge?, c'mon guys we're talking Albert Pike here.

Who carries out the prayers on behalf of the lodge? is it the Worshipful master?, When doing so does he pray to the God of his religion or does he cater to the Muslims and Hindus as well?
edit on 25-6-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow

Monotheism is the sole dogma of Freemasonry. Belief in one God is required of every initiate, but his conception of the Supreme Being is left to his own interpretation. Freemasonry is not concerned with theological distinctions. This is the basis of our universality.

- Grand Lodge of Indiana, Indiana Monitor & Freemason's Guide, 1993 Edition, page 41

So clearly we have Satanists that are practicing masons?

Believing in both God and satan means a belief in two gods.

If Freemasons believe in only one god, as you have quoted, then they can't believe in both god and satan.

It's simple logic, really.

edit on 25/6/2012 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join