It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonry, the ultimate lie (keep the discourse civil please)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dsldsl2014

I'm B+, but blood has little to do with how one goes through Masonry.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Misinfo? You really havnt asked anyhting other than do we look out for blood types?

If you want to ask about Masonry, ask away. There are many Freemasons who would be happy to answer any concerns you have.

As i said, we dont look after blood types, hand dominance, diet, what your favorite tv show is...

Why dont u share ur blood type?
Yeah i may have messed up on the wording but i was still invited to join, mainly because of my blood,why else?
Im not going to tell you the full details on the invite, since i rather not share that..
Im not even white...actually east indian (but i havent been in india for 6 generations) well.... afaik, but how did i end up with the rh 0- neg blood type? Im so confused about this.
edit on 14-7-2012 by dsldsl2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I had to look it up on my birth certificate.

I am AB. Whats that matter? No Mason has ever asked me what my blood group was. Ever.

As i said... If you were invited to be a Mason, by a grand lodge member, that Mason is directly going against the most important law of the Masonic Costitution.

Because of this I still question everyhitng you say here. Not many grand lodge Masons directly disobeye one of our most loved parts of Raising a Mason. A man must come of his own FREEWILL.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

I had to look it up on my birth certificate.

I am AB. Whats that matter? No Mason has ever asked me what my blood group was. Ever.

As i said... If you were invited to be a Mason, by a grand lodge member, that Mason is directly going against the most important law of the Masonic Costitution.

Because of this I still question everyhitng you say here. Not many grand lodge Masons directly disobeye one of our most loved parts of Raising a Mason. A man must come of his own FREEWILL.

Is it AB pos or neg?
Well i dont think it should be a point of focus, but i dont make the rules up.
But there could be more to it than that, most of what the world believes in is all made up anyway, i dont believe this is different.
I will join on my own freewill, i wasnt forced.

edit on 14-7-2012 by dsldsl2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

You do realize you belong to an opportunity club, right? People join the Masons for career and or business opportunities, aka money opportunities, and some then prep themselves deliberately to be tapped to become SR where the big bucks of financial gain opportunities can be picked easily.

Sure it's a sacred organization.

Every Mason I know, and I know several, are all about wanting to make lots of money. They like to get into government because that's where all the pork is. They like pulling each other up on the corporate ladder because then when they reach the boardroom they can then vote each other big pay raises. And I am pretty sure you guys see nothing wrong with thing such as insider trading as long as you are all doing the inside trading and no other fraternal brothers and sisters are harmed on the finical losing end of the deals.

Nothing personal, all fraternal and religious orgs do it. Without greed there would be no reason to motivate people to belong to anything outside religious convictions after all, and all put on the facade "We do good works because we care about individuals and community," but so do
Yeah, gangsters like in that movie where Ellsworth Raymond "Bumpy" Johnson is handing out turkeys on Thanksgiving to the poor in Harlem. Sound familure? Shriners help kids bla bla bla...

Wake the bleep up.
edit on 15-7-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I am O+, the universal recipient. I haven't been begged to donate, until I donated the first time. Now the Red Cross calls me every eight weeks to schedule. Freaking vampires!
edit on 15-7-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

These types of good-guy-bad-guy superlatives always leave me very confused. I see the Star of David at an Episcopal church, I see the all-seeing triangle-eye at the Catholic church, I see the Star of David at the top of the Masonic lodge... I saw a car once that also had two stickers, one was the Masonic compass and the other was the goat-head pentagram. This leads me to believe that Masons are not innocent; big-headed at best, Luciferian at worst, although I generally don't find them uncivil.

In fact, the longer I live, the more poignant H.D. Thoreau's quote seems:

Wherever a man goes, men will pursue and paw him with their dirty institutions, and, if they can, constrain him to belong to their desperate odd-fellow society.

Lol, Thoreau was such a BADASS!!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenite

That wasn't a goat headed pentagram, that was a symbol of the Eastern Star. Signifying that his wife and possibly he was a member of the Eastern Star. Which is far from anything Satanic, don't believe me? Look up their ritual!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

So if you not being a member of any organizations were offered two different jobs, one paying more the other less, you'd take less money?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha

I am O+, the universal recipient. I haven't been begged to donate, until I donated the first time. Now the Red Cross calls me every eight weeks to schedule. Freaking vampires!
edit on 15-7-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

Make sure you donate to Shriners, and if you have a Jewish sounding name you don't have to, Because they will call you periodically during their fundraising drives if your number is listed with your surname. They think Jewish people are the most willing contributors to their causes as the Jewish community are under the impression that Masonic orders still hold to their Temple of Yahweh ideals.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha

So if you not being a member of any organizations were offered two different jobs, one paying more the other less, you'd take less money?

You mean move to another square of community placement that the grand master designates for me in a sort of economic foot-binding? Yeah I noticed your avatar. Nice ceremony floor. FYI I don't allow fraternal cults to dictate my economic destiny.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

You didn't answer my hypothetical question at all! Let me rephrase it, you are walking down the street and you see two piles of coins of equal height in a crosswalk on a busy street. One pile are nickels and the other are quarters. Remember, you aren't a member of any organization, so who cares what the GM thinks. Which pile do you stop to gather coins from before the light turns green?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Now assume the same situation except that as you stop to pick up the quarters (of course you stop for the quarters, we all make such economic decisions instinctively) before the light turns green, you notice that someone has fallen in the street as the light turns yellow. What do you do? Continue picking up quarters, or drop them and rush to that persons aid?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
Every Mason I know, and I know several, are all about wanting to make lots of money.

I ran a very succesful business long before I became a Mason. I was always, and still am, about making money.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Every Mason I know, and I know several, are all about wanting to make lots of money. They like to get into government because that's where all the pork is. They like pulling each other up on the corporate ladder because then when they reach the boardroom they can then vote each other big pay raises. And I am pretty sure you guys see nothing wrong with thing such as insider trading as long as you are all doing the inside trading and no other fraternal brothers and sisters are harmed on the finical losing end of the deals.

I became a Mason about 6 years ago. At the time, I had a corporate job, making right at 6 figures per year, I had just gone through a divorce, and I had no bills, and I had a new fiance that was pregnant with my first child. I had always been all about making money, but then my child came, and I was working every weekend, every holiday, and my child was growing up, and I had a 2nd one on the way. So, I quit. I went from a 6 figure salary and bonuses all the way down to $25k per year. I gave up my truck, my motorcycle, and my home, and we helped my parents remodel a foreclosure home so we could combine resources and live in it together.

Masons are not all about money, our first 3 degrees emphasize something entirely different than that. They emphasize splitting our day up into equal parts, one part being our chosen profession, one part being devotion, and one part being leisure and rest. My in-laws, and Masonry, and my new wife, and new babies helped me to see that money is a very small part of our limited time on this earth.

So, your assertion couldn't be farther from the truth.

Now, ironically, I do work in State Government, so you got that part right, but government does not pay well at all! It pays TERRIBLE! You are mistaking government for politics. Politics pay well, if you are good at it. I might get into politics one day soon. Not because I want the money, but because I want to change the government for the better. BUT, working for the government is definitely not a good way to make money.

As for your observation that Masons like to pull each other up, that is apparent in any organization. If it is done without good cause, then it is called nepotism, and it is usually illegal or unethical, but if you do it for good reasons, then it helps to strengthen an organization. Masons are good solid people, trustworthy, hard-working, and honest. If I were building a team around me, I would definitely look to brother Masons if they were qualified for the job. It would have nothing to do with me wanting to vote myself a raise, it would be solely for the purpose of building a successful endeavor.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I'd follow this up with a little note about the very first step in Masonry.

In initiating a new Entered Apprentice the candidate must get rid of all objects of a metallic kind before entering the lodge. Truly the candidate must be penniless.

This goes to an important point that society doesn't understand. Freemasons don't care about material wealth (as a whole).

If you ask the other Freemasons on here I'm sure they would say the same thing.

If anything I believe Freemasonry is a cure.

It cures these ailments:

- Materialism
- Ignorance
- Doubt
- Greed
- Hate
- Fundamentalism
- Elitism

You won't find these things in a masonic lodge, if it is following the principles of Freemasonry.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
reply to post by getreadyalready

I'd follow this up with a little note about the very first step in Masonry.

In initiating a new Entered Apprentice the candidate must get rid of all objects of a metallic kind before entering the lodge. Truly the candidate must be penniless.

This goes to an important point that society doesn't understand. Freemasons don't care about material wealth (as a whole).

If you ask the other Freemasons on here I'm sure they would say the same thing.

If anything I believe Freemasonry is a cure.

It cures these ailments:

- Materialism
- Ignorance
- Doubt
- Greed
- Hate
- Fundamentalism
- Elitism

You won't find these things in a masonic lodge, if it is following the principles of Freemasonry.

One of the amazing aspects of free thinking, is the ability to not be gullible enough to believe what you just typed.
The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society. And we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions.

Im sure one of you masons are smart enough to maybe get behind TOR, and tell the truth as to what happens in a masons lodge.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society. And we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.

Good. I'm glad you feel that way. May I please have your account numbers, PIN numbers, and the keys to your house and vehicles?

If you say no, then you are obviously up to no good in that house and cars, and you must be hiding something in your accounts that you don't want me to find?

While you're at it, I wonder if your significant other really knows everything there is to know about you? Everything? Really? Does your mother know too? Are you really a person without a single secret?

Would you mind telling us what really gets your rocks off? I mean is it the shocker, or a little nibble behind the ear? Come on, this is a free and open society, surely you won't mind telling us your most intimate fantasies. We're all sophisticated adults here. No reason for secrets in a society like ours. We won't judge you. We won't take your money. We won't tell the world about that one night a couple of months before the wedding. It is repugnant to assume we would.

Come on, you tell us yours, and then we'll tell you ours.
edit on 16-7-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dsldsl2014
The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society.

If you are going to quote President Kennedy you should at least attribute the quote to him and quote it in context which would have been him calling for more secrecy, not less.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dsldsl2014
Im sure one of you masons are smart enough to maybe get behind TOR, and tell the truth as to what happens in a masons lodge.

sadly, you wouldn't believe me so why bother.

We eat people.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join