It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonry, the ultimate lie (keep the discourse civil please)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

You know what?

You are right.

Whatever you are trying to say it's right.

I agree 100% and everything you are saying is right on the money.

I am grateful to the Grand Architect that you have revealed the truth from the all-knowing source of knowledge, the dictionary, i hele.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
All I have done is provide a historical context of the uses of the same symbols which are found in masonry.

Then you all come in and tell me I am stupid, unintelligent, a little girl, and gay among others.

You all then accuse me of conjecture when you provide zero evidence that the symbols represent otherwise.

I am clearly not here to say I know more than you, however our discourse has shown that you all either know less than you thought you did or are maintaining the supposed oath of secrecy.

So is there any verifiable evidence which separates the interpretation of the symbolism of masonry from its historically established baseline?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

And what makes you so sure of that? You would lose you're two nickles! So you are saying Masons do in fact have sex with underaged children?

Are you saying that a Freemason is a Shriner? And you are also saying that Freemasons are in fact evil? As far as my spelling I at times just post in a hurried fashion as I unlike you do not have all day to sit online and flame people!

So state your case! I'll bet you are the one that is not a Mason foll,you probably think all lodges are the same also? Little kids!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUPERMASON

And what makes you so sure of that? You would lose you're two nickles! So you are saying Masons do in fact have sex with underaged children?

Are you saying that a Freemason is a Shriner? And you are also saying that Freemasons are in fact evil? As far as my spelling I at times just post in a hurried fashion as I unlike you do not have all day to sit online and flame people!

So state your case! I'll bet you are the one that is not a Mason foll,you probably think all lodges are the same also? Little kids!

Considering that a man must be a Freemason before becoming eligible for membership in the Shrine, thats pretty much exactly what I am saying.

You should read around the forum a bit. If you think my opinion is that Masons are evil, you are sadly mistaken. In between defending myself from being accused of being a shill and trying to explain to people that Freemasonry is not a Christian institution, bla bla bla. Wheres my check at?

I dont care if your english sucks or not, Brother, your attitude totally sucks and your knowledge of the Craft and its affiliations are lacking.

If you think otherwise of me and my affiliation, please, try me.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Everyone tends to get a little hyped over certain topics and this is certainly one of them. If I wanted to find something bad in any group of persons, I would not have far to look...every group has something pro and something con...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
That feel when you never get invited to become a mason because you are an atheist and have no belief in a grand architect. Is there any possibility of me being able to start a Masonic Lodge that accepts all humans into the same organization? Male, female, atheist, religious, rich, poor, liberal, democrat, gay, straight, young, old, powerful, weak, famous, unknown, crippled, healthy? I would call it a Humansonic Lodge of the people of Earth. There would be no ranks, no rituals, no ceremonies. Just brothers and sisters united to make the world a better place through charity, good works, hope and love. Also maybe some really good pot luck dinners and ice cold beer. Embrace all instead of segregating. Unity...true unity. All under the same roof. THAT would truly be a organization that I would be proud to become a member of. Perhaps the ultimate lie is the hope of ever being able to achieve such a goal.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Hey bros,

I guess, I'll tell you a story, because no one else has interest in it. Once apon a time, during a battle in ww2, the Americans caught a German platoon. Now, the American's could not take prisoners, so they were just about to shoot everyone dead when a few members decided to get up and introduce themselves. It seems like, everyone was shot but the ones who said hi, I doubt, that the American army would even care or begin to care with what prisoners have to say, but I guess it was important enough to be let go, while the rest of the squad was shot on the spot.

GG.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Freemasonry is basically Kabbalah by another name, although most Masons know little if anything about it. I dont know what all the secrecy is about. Kabbalah has been transparently open to the public since the Kabbalah centre in Israel was opened in 1940s. Plus the Witchcraft Act was also abrogated long back. So why all the covetting and long Masonic Middle English essays here that are mundane and meaningless ?
edit on 14-7-2012 by rendezvouswithrama because: addition

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Sorry, I am a free-market capitalist and Jeffersonian democrat. The smaller the government the better.

That’s not surprising…Lower level schmucks at the bottom of the masonic food chain aren’t ‘in the know’ if you know what I mean!

You’re either being purposely deceitful or you really DON’T know the truth about the group you claim to be part of; neither would surprise me. My two buddies who are masons are definitely not ‘in the know’ and one is a 32nd degree (the guy barely makes ends meet – so much for the brotherhood).

***Edit to add – I agree with your sentiments about free market capitalism and smaller government.

edit on 24-6-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

You really take things for face value huh?
No wonder you're gullible enough to support the military, no one s judging or analytical mind, maybe your friend is putting on a poor mans act, i mean if hes a 32nd and all.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by protocolsoflove

Jim Shaw was never a 33rd.

It's ironic that such a staunch anti-Mason would hate Freemasons when our 1st President was one and several of our Founding Fathers were Freemasons.

William Cooper also fabricated a lot of things.

The Jesters thing has its own thread. Again, if such a small, miniscule amount is allowed to represent the rest of us (or that we are to be accountable for them) then non-Masons have to account for a lot of crimes that other non-Masons have done.

reply to post by Germanicus

So you agree with Hitler?

reply to post by protocolsoflove

So you're trying to compare the Freemasons and the Nazis? Really?

reply to post by seabag

I'm a 32nd degree Scottish Rite Mason myself. So what? Membership in the Scottish Rite doesn't constitute "high level". I'm a Past and current presiding officer in several bodies. I'm also in committees at various levels.

Whats ur blood type ksigmason?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dsldsl2014

If I were a gamblin' man, I would put money on O+, the most common type because blood type isn't a consideration in Freemasonry at all.
edit on 14-7-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha

If I were a gambling' man, I would put money on O+, the most common type because blood type isn't a consideration in Freemasonry at all.

At my lodge we only check blood type of the sacrifical offering..... We prefer to drink only universal blood.

Your continental lodge doesnt practice this? Your sacrifices are tainted!!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

If I were a gambling' man, I would put money on O+, the most common type because blood type isn't a consideration in Freemasonry at all.

At my lodge we only check blood type of the sacrifical offering..... We prefer to drink only universal blood.

Ive been asked to join the grand lodge in ny, im 0- neg, these freemasons only asked me to join AFTER they saw me give blood and we talked and i told them.
I was begged to give blood by my doctor after getting a blood test.
Why would they ask me to join AFTER they found my blood type seems sketchy to me, i know you guys are hiding something but im considering joining, maybe they could hook me up with a recording contract since they control the music industry, i make electronic music =].
Im also left handed are you, does this mean anything.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Ive been asked to join the grand lodge in ny, im 0- neg, these freemasons only asked me to join AFTER they saw me give blood and we talked and i told them.
Why would they ask me to join AFTER they found my blood type seems sketchy to me, i know you guys are hiding something but im considering joining, maybe they could hook me up with a recording contract since they control the music industry, i make electronic music =].
Im also left handed are you, does this mean anything.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Im not sure I believe you, completely. Masonic lodges dont recruit, blood type, what hand is dominant, none of that means anything.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Im not sure I believe you, completely. Masonic lodges dont recruit, blood type, what hand is dominant, none of that means anything.

Then looks like i found the real deal freemasons in that case.
What your b-type maybe the lodges only recruit my blood type, i never told them my hand dominance.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Of course he is lying, he isn't even a Mason yet, how could he be asked to join the Grand Lodge? Plus he just joined ATS on 07/11/12, and he is bumping this old thread where the original OP was banned.

Returnee or liar or both. Probably both.

And doctors don't beg people to give blood. They might mention it or encourage it, but if they beg for it, then find a new doctor.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Of course he is lying, he isn't even a Mason yet, how could he be asked to join the Grand Lodge? Plus he just joined ATS on 07/11/12, and he is bumping this old thread where the original OP was banned.

Returnee or liar or both. Probably both.

And doctors don't beg people to give blood. They might mention it or encourage it, but if they beg for it, then find a new doctor.

Nope im not a freemason, but they did ask, maybe my doc was a freemason too.
Anyways i signed up recently so i could talk with you guys about this, but clearly all youre giving me is misinfo.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Wait who asked? The guys you randomly met at a blood bank? Or the friend you DJ with?

Im myself 0- neg and have been invited to join the grand lodge in ny by a friend i DJ with.
I wouldnt be surprised if it is all rh negs but hey if my blood type can make me a well known DJ/Electronic music artist, then im down.

You're a liar, and a soon to be banned hoaxter.

Was it that one or was it this one from this thread?

edit on 14-7-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

For the record, to join a Grand Lodge, or become a 33rd Degree, you would first have to become a 3rd Degree Master Mason, by being interviewed, investigated, and initiated by regular Masons like the ones in this thread. We don't like liars, or people looking to profit from their membership, so you would never make it. If you did happen to lie and sneak by, you don't get invited to become a 33rd Degree, or join a Grand Lodge until you've put in a lot of work, proven yourself, and been given the honorary appointments by your brethren. Again, all of that happens with Masons like the ones in this thread.

Give it up, you're not Mason material.
edit on 14-7-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Misinfo? You really havnt asked anyhting other than do we look out for blood types?

If you want to ask about Masonry, ask away. There are many Freemasons who would be happy to answer any concerns you have.

As i said, we dont look after blood types, hand dominance, diet, what your favorite tv show is...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join