It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria Shoots Down Turkish Jet, Turkish Navy Massing, Article 4 NATO Treaty Invoked...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Please tell me about the case of Chateau De Amerois.Then why so many occult symbols in Hollywood movies.Why whistleblowers like William Cooper ,Lyndon Larouche have stated that the elites are in child sacrifice? Why William cooper was killed in a fake encounter by american police?Former FBI investigator Ted Gunderson also stated that elites are into child sacrifice

Sorry,I refuse to believe the lies of the corporate media as that corporate media is owned by them.

edit on 23-6-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I read this on the BBC's news website. It was a McDonnell Douglas F4 Phantom. Its an old aircraft from the 1970s. I don't think there are any flying examples in UK or US government stock.

Call me cautious, but I've seen videos on you tube showing the US remotely controlling these as unmanned target drones for weapons training. Possible false flag???

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

what pray-tell does this have to do with Turkey Syria? When Turkey is about to declare war on Syria, this will WW3A Turkey Vs Syria will cause Egypt, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, to go to war on, US NATO ISRAEL TURKEY over Damascus remember this is an old war Turkey has always wanted Damascus.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

It was a U2 spy plane piloted by Francis Gary Powers that was shot down over Russia. We never lost an SR-71 Blackbird over a foreign country.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I think your 100% right, how the USA & UK have got away with attacks on other cities world wide as long as they have I do not understand.
The West should stop sending millions of £s to the Muslim Brotherhood too, in the last 8 months the UK have paid them £300 billion and this from a country that has got to cut defence spending lower than Malta.
The world seem's to not make much common sense of late, I feel the UK & USA leaders are too young, and not worldly wise, and we will pay a costly price for that if Russia & China start to return our nasty ways to come back our way.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
And im not making any claims. Simply saying that we have no reason to believe in the Samson Option, because it has never been proved nor verified by someone who would know about it. What cant you grasp about this simple fact?

Just like israeli nuclear arsenal. Never proved, never verified, we know they have it.

They are mad, arrogant and egocentric enough to come up with plan like this.
edit on 23-6-2012 by stainlesssteelrat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by deepankarm

I am from India too.But anyways our leader manmohan singh is nothing but bloody rothschild puppet.Look at the inflation.Our govt still wants to devalue further for 'export' competitiveness and waste money on MMRCA .If that money was spent on building underground bunkers for civilians,housing problem of poor would be reduced and we would have countermeasures to nuclear attack.Even China is investing in nuclear countermeasures like there is a large bunker in Shanghai that can house 200,000 civilians in event of nuclear attack.

And the West is trying to drag the rest of the world with it. which makes it necessary that we resist and fight.75000 britishers managed mass murder more than a billion in india thanks to people like Gandhi and Western divide and conquer.Best we fight in the most brutal and genocidal fashion against the West.Or west will destroy plunder via covert epidemics ,genocide and divide and conquer.

This is a great idea, why don't you matyre yourself and get the revolution started?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by stainlesssteelrat

And im not making any claims. Simply saying that we have no reason to believe in the Samson Option, because it has never been proved nor verified by someone who would know about it. What cant you grasp about this simple fact?

Just like israeli nuclear arsenal. Never proved, never verified, we know they have it.

They are mad, arrogant and egocentric to come up with plan like this.

Ive never denied they have nuclear weapons.

I simply hold the opinion we cannot know they abide by a Samson Option, as no one who was ever "in the know" has admitted to it. I believe nuclear blackmailing the West into helping them wouldnt work as they intend and would come back to bite them in the ass. America is allied with Israel due to its middle eastern interests and more importantly, Israels proximity to the Suez Canal.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

It doesn't matter how strong Turkey's military is, it can amass anything it wants, it will loose in a war against Syria because its other neighbours are Iraq and Iran, both allies of Syria. Turkey's military will fail miserably if it tries to wage all out war, unless it goes nuclear and US starts firing nukes, I don't see how Turkey can win.

NATO is filled with broke nations, I don't see how they can produce anything without the Arab Kings, who are trying to tackle their own internal uprisings.

That being said, countless reports show that Turkey is waging a proxy war against Syria alongside Western powers and Arab Kings, a Turkish military Jet over Syrian sovereign airspace will be logically shot down considering the conditions, an apology from Syria is good, but if Turkey entered Syrian airspace deliberately, then an apology won't solve anything.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by MattC
Seems the Syrian authority were quick to cool any tensions. Hope the apology goes over well:

Syrian authorities have apologized for taking down a military plane that had lost contact with the Turkish Armed Forces earlier today, Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said.

Syria apologizes for taking down Turkish warplane: Turkish PM
edit on 22-6-2012 by MattC because: (no reason given)

Pretty sure they didnt know it was a Turkish airplane

turkey was probably doing a reconaisance flight

If that plane was from the US .. we would be in war now

Article 5 of the NATO treaty states that an attack on one member is an attack on all... The fact that Turkey is now in crisis meetings with NATO too under article 4 suggests that any apology will be met with deaf ears.. Especially after the shelling from Syria over the last few days..

1. Turkey elected an Islamist leaning government a couple of years ago that would be interested in helping the rebels in Syria.

2. Turkey did not let us use our bases in Turkey to invade Iraqi and we actually had troops deployed to Turkey the had to sail through the Suez Canal and around Saudi Arabia to Kuwait to invade Iraq. That provides the perfect excuse for the USA to do nothing to help Turkey.

3. Liberals like Obama and Hillary like to appear tough, so in spite of #2, that increases the odds of the USA getting involved, especially when McCain sees atrocities and keeps calling for US involvement.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas

I am from India too.But anyways our leader manmohan singh is nothing but bloody rothschild puppet.Look at the inflation.Our govt still wants to devalue further for 'export' competitiveness and waste money on MMRCA .If that money was spent on building underground bunkers for civilians,housing problem of poor would be reduced and we would have countermeasures to nuclear attack.Even China is investing in nuclear countermeasures like there is a large bunker in Shanghai that can house 200,000 civilians in event of nuclear attack.

And the West is trying to drag the rest of the world with it. which makes it necessary that we resist and fight.75000 britishers managed mass murder more than a billion in india thanks to people like Gandhi and Western divide and conquer.Best we fight in the most brutal and genocidal fashion against the West.Or west will destroy plunder via covert epidemics ,genocide and divide and conquer.

Glad to see that my guess was right.
You are right about our whole system.
But one thing you are missing is that we were never united.
Our divisions are both, weakness and strength.
The only person in history i hate beyond anything must be that son of bit*h gandhi.
We would have got independence atleast 30 years earlier with our whole country intact.
Also, don't forget congress and that mot*erfu**er nehru.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Have you read Ezekiel 37-39 lately. Chapter 37 is history, but chapters 38 & 39 haven't happened yet.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

Khazaria is gog and magog.The khazars have occupied palestine.The Eziekiel 38 was fulfilled with the balfour declaration.

www.gods-kingdom-ministries.org...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Nehru,Gandhi and Jinnah were masonic puppets.

And masons are controlled by Rothschild and the Queen of England.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Turkey is a US puppet and will not act until the US is ready to really engage. Israel will stay out of the open conflict because thats what they been doing recently (all the way back to the first Gulf war). This what they want, right? To further secure their position in their homeland by getting every one else around them to fight it out? They won't fire a shot. Other than sneaking weapons and "friends of Syria" thugs across their borders. And inciting the US to go to war in the region again and again. Divide and conquer.

And nobody is going nukes over this. US and Nato have been conquering the whole region for decades and nobody has done anything directly, yet. Think about it. Only nations without nukes have been attacked while all the nuclear armed nations sat by and did nothing except shake their fists.

No country that has nuclear weapons has been attacked by the US because that would start a wider unwinnable conflict affecting the whole world. The only exception to this is the US wanton drone strikes in Pakistan. That is the most dangerous potential brinkmanship on the board right now. Pakis also have nukes on treads and US is within range across the board. What are we, nuts?

Even if US and Nato begin "Libya-izing" Syria the Russians will stay out of any major conflict, guarding their little base at Tartus. And the US will leave Tartus alone as well as long as the Russians stay neutral. It will be kind of like Russia and Germany carving up poor Poland in the opening round of WWII.

Us has long ago proven they don't care about UN tacit approval (Bosnia). When the "sanctions" (read that siege measures) and the "Friends of Syria" have done their work, they will go. Us is power happy and blood drunk and will not stop now. Like every empire in history, the only thing that will eventually stop them is the rest of the world. And what was that recent meeting of all the kings of the east about anyway?

Warmogers on here discussing nuclear "flesh wounds" and "bunker busting" Russian underground wheat storage bins are funnier than hell. Nobody has or is going to go nuclear, another domino (Syria) will fall in the mideast and every one else will remain the same. Then it will be Irans turn. That is a ways off, a period of re-arming, and further sanctions plus more destabilizing stuff like computer viruses and "Friends of Iran" guerrilla campaigns will do their work first.

I wonder what the "false flag" will be this time with Syria? Will have to be something big...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Ive never denied they have nuclear weapons.

But it's the exactly same argument, you dig it? Never proven, never verified, yet you believe in one, and not in the other.

America is allied with Israel due to its middle eastern interests and more importantly, Israels proximity to the Suez Canal.

Riiiight, is that also the reason why so many Congress members have dual citizenship?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Sorry dude,but financial and astrological components are indicating that we are going have a world war in next 5-7 years.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This is a blatnet act of war purpotrated by Turkey.

They have no right to enter syrian airspace while it is surely a no fly zone and they are in a CIVIL war.

Russia and China should and WILL respond to this NATO invasion Tactic and intended Country jacking.

Beleive me Russia and China are playing this like Chess too. And They want revenge for the Opium wars and the dissolvment of the USSR.

What is our reason for doing what were doing over there? Democracy? like the democracy they have in Lybia and Egypt now? lol What a joke.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

But it's the exactly same argument, you dig it? Never proven, never verified, yet you believe in one, and not in the other.

Got it. Your saying you KNOW there is a Samson Option.

Riiiight, is that also the reason why so many Congress members have dual citizenship?

Oh i see now. Your one of those who think the jews are the root of all evil in this world and rule the USA. But they dont do they, or Iran would have been a glass parking lot years ago.

edit on 23-6-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
World war 3 now begins. This was all staged and very obvious. They needed a way to spark a war and this just did it. We will all soon see the beginning of a world war. China and Russia will now get involved.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join