It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria Shoots Down Turkish Jet, Turkish Navy Massing, Article 4 NATO Treaty Invoked...

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesMartel
reply to post by mkgandhas

Have you read Ezekiel 37-39 lately. Chapter 37 is history, but chapters 38 & 39 haven't happened yet.

Yes... Those chapters are like reading todays newspaper...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS
World war 3 now begins. This was all staged and very obvious. They needed a way to spark a war and this just did it. We will all soon see the beginning of a world war. China and Russia will now get involved.

"Involved", huh? Lets hope you are wrong. But say they did. It wouldn't be involvement so much as their need to strike a first decisive blow to win and suffer little to no damage themselves. And that is impossible. One US "Boomer" hidden under the polar ice cap can destroy an entire country. If you were Russian or Chinese chief of disaster would you risk it all, knowing that? Suicide.

I think the world will act like kids on a playground when a bully is picking on somebody. "Better them than me".

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Why do people like you always think that the U.S. will respond with a nuclear attack. That's not going to happen again kiddo. This is the start of the next world war, its been in the works for a while now. The U.S. cannot fight the world alone.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by intrptr

Sorry dude,but financial and astrological components are indicating that we are going have a world war in next 5-7 years.

I have to agree its coming... Nuclear weapons are designed to be used. Eventually...God humans are stupid.
Each little cone represents one warhead in the US nuclear stockpile. This was in the 70's:

Little Syria is not going to make Russian and China unload, IMO.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Well ,the soviet generals did want a nuclear war.They were certain that USSR could win it.But that zionist agent Gorbachev did not allow them to proceed and sold the ussr to the zionists.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

the prophecies indicate that Greece,cyprus,Syria or Iran will be the reason for world war 3.Also Russia will win it is prophecy. Russia has been building underground cities and civil defence bunkers for that precise reason.

Nuclear war is winnable.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by intrptr

Well ,the soviet generals did want a nuclear war.They were certain that USSR could win it.But that zionist agent Gorbachev did not allow them to proceed and sold the ussr to the zionists.

And what a shame that was, huh?

I really dont understand how you are actually advocating the death and destruction of millions if not billions of people. You are heartless in the extreme, and, while im not a god fearing man, if there is a hell, im sure there is a cozy place for you there.

Maybe you should speak with "zionist" Putin and see if he will start your little arrmageddon you so badly want.

edit on 23-6-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

20 million was considered acceptable losses by USSR in event of nuclear war. Right now,I believe Russia will have 50 million deaths compared to NATO 750 million + deaths in event of nuclear war.The death rato of Russia:West should 1:15 or 1:20.

Russia will survive .West won't.Back off.This is the West's last chance.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

sure,Westerners came to india ,ruined family values,turn children against family via MTV,sell GM poisons to farmers and then farmers commit suicide,pollute our lands with your filth and immorality?Have you zionist vampires not sucked enough blood? If that is life that West offers and choice of nuclear war,I will choose nuclear war.Certainly not willing to tolerate the Western yoke anymore.

If you people care so much then leave our lands and stop subverting and corrupting our children.

Putin is not zionist,but he knows that Gorbachev and Yeltsin handed over considerable secrets related to torsion weapons to the Club of Rome (Rothschild) and Putin is a peacenik. I wanted Zyganov or Zhirinovsky in power.They would deal with West in West own language.the language of war and genocide.
edit on 23-6-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Too many kids who watch too many movies and play too many video games. They think a nuclear war is fun and hunky dory. They also think that everyone will just wake up in the morning and it will be all fine. What people fail to realize is that the human instinct will kick in to leave and to take care of their own. Total civilization will be lost as everyone will panic and flee including military and police as they have loved ones of their own too take care of. Again, its not some video game, this is real.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS
reply to post by intrptr

Why do people like you always think that the U.S. will respond with a nuclear attack.

Well, that is the big threat behind all the diplomacy isn't it? The BIG stick? If US didn't have nukes they would have been attacked a long time ago? If the likes of Hitler had nukes you think he would have hesitated to tip his V2's with them? Oh, and we already have. Not out of desperation either, but simply expediency. See Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

That's not going to happen again kiddo. This is the start of the next world war, its been in the works for a while now.

Yah, since forever US has been kicking some or other underdog, huh? How far back you want to go? Genocide on Native Americans with blankets infected with small pox? How current? Korea, VietNam, Central America, South America, Africa? Oh and lets not forget we occupy hundreds of countries with military ports and bases. We are the new Alexander, Cesar, Napolean, Hitler, et al, all rolled into one. They were all mad too and would have used any means at their disposal to achieve their insane goals.

The U.S. cannot fight the world alone.

You are right about that. If we keep it up, we soon will be. And if backed into a corner, we will resort to "scorched earth" at the drop of a hat. Just like any other ego driven despot throughout history.

link   
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

kids? Sorry,I am no kid.I won't expect I will survive the nuclear war.

link   
So are we at war yet??? its been almost a day since this thread started and it seemed like all helll was going to break loose by some folks on here.
edit on 23-6-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

sure,Westerners came to india ,ruined family values,turn children against family via MTV,sell GM poisons to farmers and then farmers commit suicide,pollute our lands with your filth and immorality?Have you zionist vampires not sucked enough blood?

I am fully aware of how arrogant and insensitive the US has been. Add Bhopal(spelling?) to that list. As an American ashamed by those policies I humbly apologize for my countries actions. Pleas forgive us.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Nuclear war is winnable.

So you say. Thats a bold statement considering an out an' out has never taken place.
Are you a general or something?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan
So at we at war yet??? its been almost a day since this thread started and it seemed like all helll was going to break loose by some folks on here.

Yah, it seems. And all over a little plane crash...

tsk,tsk

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

no it was the conclusions of several scientists,generals and leaders too.nuclear blast is localized.Its biological which can be unwinnable and truly assure MAD not nuclear.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

But of course India is so perfect with it's caste system that never allows those at the bottom to rise. Children without any hope living in the street, no welfare to be had and shunned by their own families.

While I admire Indias multiculturalism, your archaic caste system is barbaric and brutally unfair to those at the bottom. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Russia just responded and is sending 3 warships and they are on their way...breaking news....All over the internet now. China will respond as well.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

That's right you won't survive so why would you want 90% of the humanity to be gone. If you have a depression disorder please get some help. No one wants the entire world to go up in flames, only psychos and children do as they can't understand the implications.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join