It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Syria Shoots Down Turkish Jet, Turkish Navy Massing, Article 4 NATO Treaty Invoked...

page: 14
60
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas

Originally posted by Trajan
reply to post by mkgandhas
 


1,000 Nukes aimed at Moscow? Kind of a waste isn't it? The city would be incinerated with two or three. 1,000 Nuclear Warheads would irradiate Russia, Europe, Asia and Canada.
Do you really want to risk poisoning the whole world? Not likely.

Plus Russia has over 10,000 nuclear bunkers. Good luck finding and cracking them all open. I reckon you could take out 2000-3000 if the nuclear weapons were deployed in the right place and the bunkers were open. Otherwise you will have nuked Russia and only inflicted a flesh wound.

Their retaliation would shatter Europe and the US. Drop a few nukes on each Major European city and you have crippled Europe. Drop another three or four on all major US cities and you have wiped out most of the US' population.

Do you really think Russia spent the Cold War sitting on their ass? No, they have planned and drilled for Nuclear war and have automated systems to fire their nuclear arsenal at pre-meditated destinations around the globe.


Because of the leadership and considerable military installations in Moscow,a 1000 are aimed. Like for example the Chekhov underground bunker is targetted with 50 warheads.Think of the confidence NATO has in its arsenal if it has to aim 50 warheads on a single underground bunker.


If N.A.T.O did decide to fire 1,000+ warheads at Moscow do you think Russia is going to only launch 1,000 back? No, they are going to release their entire arsenal in one decisive move. Russia has the world's second largest Nuclear stockpile and the world's second largest Chemical/Biological weapon system.

If Moscow is bombed then Europe and the U.S. will be set aflame. Add to the fact that China and Pakistan have nuclear weapons and Syria has the world's largest Chem. stockpile and you have some extreme firepower.

Europe and America would get annihilated by Russia and China's nuclear weapons.

War with either won't go well because it both sides have enough weapons to blow each other off the Earth ten times over.




posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Trajan
 


Nuclear warfare does not work that way but is strategicaly staggard and not necessarily meant to be destructive..

For example, a full release would not happen all at once.. Airburst nukes in the upper atmosphere over the target would be for EMP purposes to take out comms and ability to use hardware.. There would be limited low yield strikes on strategic targets like command and control centres, naval yards etc, large troop movements..

Then weeks after the initial strikes there would be random strikes to keep the enemy demoralized.



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Trajan
 


From What I know Russia has the largest chemical arsenal too.And yes,I agree with you.



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by bluemirage5
 


Yawn,Moscow has 12000 underground nuclear bunkers for civilians itself . plus 1500 military command bunkers many comparable to Ramenki and 300 large grain storage sites and 50-200 very large underground cities comparable to Yamantau.Plus 20000-30000 bunkers for civilians more all across Russia.

Enough said.USA has 5000 nukes only.pffftt...

More than 1000 warheads are aimed at Moscow.


So like what deterrence? Plus there are tens of thousands of nuclear shelters in remote villages.If population dispersal is achieved ,Russia would suffer losses as little as 3-5 million(if population is dispersed into the villages). If not then 50-80 million deaths in event of surprise western nuclear strike(provided russians don't get to the underground city bunkers,if they get to the city bunkers then 25-30 million deaths).

Compare that with hundreds of millions of deaths of NATO side. 175 million is best case scenario.275 million worse case for USA. Europe will be destroyed as population density is too high.


edit on 23-6-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

Answer me one thing.
What will you gain if you are dead??
An afterthought, why you want me and my loved ones dead??
edit on 23-6-2012 by deepankarm because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
In case you wonder:

Of the three nuclear powers in NATO (France, the United Kingdom and the United States), only the United States has provided weapons for nuclear sharing. As of November 2009, Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands and Turkey are still hosting U.S. nuclear weapons as part of NATO's nuclear sharing policy.

en.wikipedia.org...


And also realize that these weapons are under strict control of the US military.

Turkey could not unilaterally decide to launch upon Syria.



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Trajan
 


If US sent 1000 warheads to Russia we would all die regardless of weather Russia responded or not. The nuclear winter and radiation from such an event would kill everything walking on this planet.



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas
 


Syria is also sporting some Iskander, Scud and Yahkont super cruise missiles with enough munitions to blow a gaping hole in Turkey and Israel.



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by deepankarm
 


Well,the poor of the world will gain liberation from the crushing poverty,plunder ,starvation and genocide that the West has inflicted .Liberation from the black magic and child sacrifice of the illuminati west elite.Liberation from the negativity created by West to feed extradimensional entities. Liberation from the West and illuminati which is responsible for the deaths of billions.Liberation from the evil banking system.And first and foremost,atleast the world stood up to the West and its demonic evil.It will be an example for the poor and meek that God is with them and not the demon worshipping West and its elite.




Answer me one thing. What will you gain if you are dead?? An afterthought, why you want me and my loved ones dead??


Because you allow evil to flourish in your house and kill others won't others seek to destroy the house that permits evil monsters to flourish?

edit on 23-6-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven
 


Fukushima debunked nuclear winter and death via radiological poison.



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trajan
reply to post by mkgandhas
 


Syria is also sporting some Iskander, Scud and Yahkont super cruise missiles with enough munitions to blow a gaping hole in Turkey and Israel.
Is it only me who thinks you folks behave like you are playing call of duty??
Wake up.



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by deepankarm
 


where are you from?



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas
 


Emm No. Fukushima was a relatively small 'nuclear disaster' and even that has poisoned the Japanese something awful.

If those reactors had overheated and exploded the result would have wiped out most of Japan and some other Asian countries. The death toll would have been in the hundreds of millions and the lack of food/exports from those countries would drive the other regional nations to the brink.



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trajan
reply to post by mkgandhas
 


Emm No. Fukushima was a relatively small 'nuclear disaster' and even that has poisoned the Japanese something awful.

If those reactors had overheated and exploded the result would have wiped out most of Japan and some other Asian countries. The death toll would have been in the hundreds of millions and the lack of food/exports from those countries would drive the other regional nations to the brink.


the fukushima radiological poison is plutonium and is way worse compared to the radiological fallout of a nuclear weapon.The fallout of a nuclear weapon is very clean.



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by deepankarm
 


Que?

Those missiles aren't in CoD.

And Syria does have Scuds, Iskanders and Yahkont cruise missiles capable of delivering conventional munitions, thermobaric war heads, EMP warheads and, to a lesser extent, chemical based weapons.

Turkey has nuclear missiles but they wouldn't dare launch them because they would be attacked politically by Europe and militarily by whatever remained of the Syrian army, Russia and Iran.
No nation could stand up to that except maybe the US and even then they would be hard pressed.



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by deepankarm
 


Well,the poor of the world will gain liberation from the crushing poverty,plunder ,starvation and genocide that the West has inflicted .Liberation from the black magic and child sacrifice of the illuminati west elite.Liberation from the negativity created by West to feed extradimensional entities. Liberation from the West and illuminati which is responsible for the deaths of billions.Liberation from the evil banking system.And first and foremost,atleast the world stood up to the West and its demonic evil.It will be an example for the poor and meek that God is with them and not the demon worshipping West and its elite.




Answer me one thing. What will you gain if you are dead?? An afterthought, why you want me and my loved ones dead??


Because you allow evil to flourish in your house and kill others won't others seek to destroy the house that permits evil monsters to flourish?

edit on 23-6-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

Hold on to your horse buddy.
I am just a poor law abiding citizen living in the second most crowded country in the world (India).
What's my fault and what can i do to stop someone else deciding my fate by the press of buttons??
I do believe that west is wrong but we should not try to fight it with weapons, the western civilization is declining on it's own.
edit on 23-6-2012 by deepankarm because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Trajan
 


the main arsenal on ballistic missiles of syria is chemical.And I have reason to believe that syrians might be having a few nukes courtesy Russia.



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trajan
reply to post by deepankarm
 


Que?

Those missiles aren't in CoD.

And Syria does have Scuds, Iskanders and Yahkont cruise missiles capable of delivering conventional munitions, thermobaric war heads, EMP warheads and, to a lesser extent, chemical based weapons.

Turkey has nuclear missiles but they wouldn't dare launch them because they would be attacked politically by Europe and militarily by whatever remained of the Syrian army, Russia and Iran.
No nation could stand up to that except maybe the US and even then they would be hard pressed.
Mate, my comment was sarcastic.
What i meant was that real people don't get harmed in videogames but war is faught to cause the same.



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by deepankarm
 


I am from India too.But anyways our leader manmohan singh is nothing but bloody rothschild puppet.Look at the inflation.Our govt still wants to devalue further for 'export' competitiveness and waste money on MMRCA .If that money was spent on building underground bunkers for civilians,housing problem of poor would be reduced and we would have countermeasures to nuclear attack.Even China is investing in nuclear countermeasures like there is a large bunker in Shanghai that can house 200,000 civilians in event of nuclear attack.

And the West is trying to drag the rest of the world with it. which makes it necessary that we resist and fight.75000 britishers managed mass murder more than a billion in india thanks to people like Gandhi and Western divide and conquer.Best we fight in the most brutal and genocidal fashion against the West.Or west will destroy plunder via covert epidemics ,genocide and divide and conquer.
edit on 23-6-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This pissing match over who would "win" a nuclear exchange is ridiculous.

I know i will get flamed for this, but im going to suggest that one or two successful airburst EMPs over the continental USA would be enough to destroy her. The first, more obvious reason would be the breakdown of social order in urban and industrial areas. I imagine rural folk would fare much better, and perhaps band together in militias to defend their towns. City folk would begin looting immediately. Lack of running water, sewage, operating vehicles and cessation of arriving food and supplies would create widespread panic.

The second, less obvious issue is the nuclear power plants that would be irrevocably damaged. It is well known that most US powerplants (and im sure this goes for most in the world), are not shielded against EMP. All these plants are no longer able to cool their rods and go into meltdown. So now we have Fukishima to the tenth power.

Perhaps this will not "destroy" the US, but im pretty sure it would come close. Add a very conservative few hundred nukes getting through any air defense system and im pretty sure there will be a complete breakdown of social order and chaos and gangs will rule the day.

And as others have mentioned, Russia has somthing the US does not. A robust civil defense program. And one more thing to keep in mind is the simple vastness of Russia. They are the single largest country in the world, and the USA, even with a full saturation attack with its NATO allies would not be able to blanket the country.

That said, im sure both countries would "lose" a nuclear exhange. Cant really see how anyone would win such a thing.



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
Liberation from the black magic and child sacrifice of the illuminati west elite.

Omfg i almost blew milk out of my nose when i read that!


Some people will believe anything! Actually, just starting to think your a troll now.




top topics



 
60
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join