It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Share My Personal Alien Abduction ATTEMPT Story

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

OP, I don't even know where to start with how childish and naive this all sounds. First of all, you were asleep, which means you could have been dreaming.

On top of that, supposed aliens who came to planet Earth from who knows where, were ANGRY when you mentioned the name of ONE of the hundreds of gods people on this planet believe in -- and they failed to abduct you because you said that name?

I don't think this would sound plausible to me even if I really were a 5 year old, as someone commented.

I know you will take all these comments as negative ramblings of infidels who lack the faith to believe in one true god, like you do... but hearing stuff like this makes me feel like we really haven't made it that far since the dark ages. Yes, as a whole there is a minority of humans who are intelligent and inventors and bring all of us forward into the future, but the rest of us really have very little to do with the progress of humanity - more than half the population still puts all their faith in mythology, the same as we did thousands of years ago. We just keep renaming the mythological creatures.

Bah, it's pointless, good job on defeating the evil invaders with your faith!

Khar

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
My take is that the OP experienced a lucid dream (no doubt brought on by the subject matter being watched prior to sleep).

As for invoking the name of Jesus to ward off aliens, only a Christian believer would possibly even consider this as working. Even if your story was 100% true and happened, it would more likely be your tone and protests, vs. the actual words said....that would have made them go after an easier target.

Christianity isn't even the dominant religion of the world (although most here in the US seem to think it is)....and for it to be right, all the others would have to be wrong.

Even if you argued it was right, and there was an infallible God, then that too would be incorrect, as I'd say a deity unable to convince the majority of his own creation, of his existence is extremely fallible.
Therefore the Bible is incorrect. And, if it is incorrect, then where else is it incorrect?

I do thank you for having the guts to share, but my call on it is that you had a lucid dream.

First.......I respect your viewpoint, however, religion has nothing to do with the power of faith in God. Religion is a man-made stucture which has nothing to do with faith or spirituality. Therefore, whether or not a particular religion is the "correct" one has no bearing on this encounter.

Second.....If God wanted to "convince" the world of his existence he would would walk down broadway. His desire is not for us to be convinced but to believe. Hence, the reason he decided to give us free will.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

What progress of humanity? Are you serious? What do you consider progress? I guess that all depends on where you live in the world. I assure you that many places across the globe don't think we have progressed in many ways. I guess having an iphone or 300 hundred satellite channels is progress. Give me a break...we are killing and being killed in hundreds of different ways, each more creative than the last. When was the last time we cured a disease? Let me answer for you, it was before people realized there was so much money to be made in treatment drugs. So much progress. This is the problem with some people. Progress is not turning your back on morals, tradition, faith, and discipline, but that is what the world has come to. Chaos, lies, and deception rule this world.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Even though I'm an open-minded skeptic (who also happens to be 100% agnostic), I believe your story. If I had read this 2 years ago, I would have said "It's just a dream!" or something of that nature, but I have had recent experiences that made me open my mind a bit wider to these kind of stories (all 5 of them happened in the last 3 months of 2011).

All of the recent experiences that are similar would fall under the "sleep paralysis" category, and were ABSOLUTELY unique - not just a dream/lucid dream/altered mind/etc. I have dreams every night, all night long, and I can tell the distinct difference between the dream, lucid dream, OOBE, NDE, and sleep paralysis states (they are of the same nature, but are distinctly unique to themselves).

My first 3 SP experiences were pretty uneventful and happened in a bright, sunlight, room - just staring at a wall, unable to move for a few min before regaining control of my body. The 4th was a Succubus encounter and happened in a dark room at around 3am. Pretty amazing. I caught it in the act of trying to "get it on" with me and found I couldn't move or talk. Instead of just enjoying myself (in hindsight, I really should have
), I tried to ask it who it was. Since I was still in my bedroom, I was 100% certain it was some random woman who broke into my house. I screamed to it (in my head since I couldn't physically talk) "Who are you?!?" about 4 times. It finally responded with "Who am I?" in an echoing voice I heard in my head. I responded "Yeah! Who are you?!", and it bent down and looked me face to face (the face was covered by hair until it got really close to me and I could see it's horrifying undead face with sharp teeth and a long tongue) and screamed at me. I freaked out and moved some kind of invisible arms (I now think they must have been the arms of my "idea" or "dream" or "astral" body) up and around it's waist and threw it off of me and over the side of the bed. I regained control of my physical body a few min later and was excited and giddy. Haha.

The 5th (and last so far) SP experience was an almost alien abduction - this one happened at 5pm with a little sunlight filling the room. I woke up from my sleep facing a wall. I realized that I was paralyzed again, and got excited. I felt my "dream" body and could move it, but I was unable to see it (obviously my physical body was still paralyzed). I suddenly felt a cold, clammy, hand sliding along my face. It grabbed my face, and I could see a grey hand with long fingers. It rolled me over and I saw it was a traditional "grey" type alien (about 6' tall though - I always imagined them shorter). Mine was grey, not tan. I freaked out and tried the "roll out" OOBE technique on my "dream" body. I rolled out, looked at the alien, and then left the room and had an OOBE trip around town. When I came back to my body everything was normal, so I guess I escaped... Haha.

I guess to wrap this post up, I believe SP is totally the cause of demon/alien encounters. I also don't think "they" fear Christ or anything, but rather can be controlled by strong beliefs (whatever they may be). I'm still unsure if they are individual hallucinations, independent forms of life, archetypes in a collective consciousness, or a mix of the three...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Well, you certainly are brave to share a story like that - I'll give you that much. And you are smart enough to operate a computer and you write well enough.

That said if you re-read your own story, I think you'll figure it out. You were watching an entire marathon of this stuff, fell asleep, and you might have even been lucid dreaming and experiencing a sort of "dream within a dream" rather than having actual sleep paralysis.

I have two lucid dreams that I'll never forget. One where I felt a sort of evil force sit on my chest. The pain felt real enough, but it was definitely a dream. The second one involved being visited by a former teacher and two other people who wanted me to go with them somewhere. Most of my dreams the surroundings are never really accurate when I recall them - but this one was. In fact I considered calling a relative to ask if they knew if this teacher had planned on visiting me because the relative and teacher keep in touch.

These types of dreams definitely stay with you. As for it being real, no one was around apparently to corroborate your story, you don't site any physical evidence, and you woke up "laughing"? Like I said, read what you wrote - you know deep down what went down.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

furthur review with my team,we fill that you was almost abduted by the alien race that flys the triangle ship
reply to post by LastProphet527

Are you Captain Scarlet ? Go on, it is you isn't it ? I know it's you because very few people are unable to be hypnotized and only that way will you know the details of the triangle ship.
Don't worry mate your secret is safe with me, live long and prosper

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Night Terror

A night terror, also known as a sleep terror, incubus attack, or pavor nocturnus, is a parasomnia disorder, causing feelings of terror or dread, and typically occurring in the first few hours of sleep during stage 3 or 4 non-rapid eye movement NREM sleep. However, they can also occur during daytime naps. Night terrors should not be confused with nightmares, which are bad dreams that cause feelings of horror or fear. According to the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, nightmares are relatively common during childhood. However, night terrors may occur less frequently. An estimated 1%-6% of children and less than 1% of adults will experience a night terror episode within their lifetime. Sleep terrors begin between ages 4 and 12 years and then usually dissipate during adolescence. The most common age for sleep terrors in adults are ages 20 and 30 years which are chronic in severity and frequency with the episodes waning over time. Though the frequency varies between individuals the episodes can occur in intervals of days or weeks, but can also occur over consecutive nights.

I went through this over and over again for a couple of years as a child. Scared my parents and my mother even had church members come by to pray for me.

Then after getting an MD involved and finding out the truth of what was happening to me, it went away.

Every morning while in that sleep state before waking that is like a hypnotic state, or the state you reach in a daytime nap or when you nod off, I was in a battle with an entity for my life. At least that's what my mind thought. The attacker had a very indistinct form and the struggle was, in my mind, physical as well as mental. What this entity looked like was influenced by my experiences throughout that day or last few days. Even a movie or book could influence the experience.

You are describing this exactly right. It's more common than you think. Once when it hit after a lesson in Sunday School at church I clearly remember reciting scripture to fight back. Like I said your own environment and experiences influence what the entity looks like or how you respond. You say yourself you spent the day watching alternative topic stuff.

Once I knew what it was and got past the fear it simply went away after a couple of years thinking I was battling for my life.

Good luck with this and be careful who you take advice from as you can in your own mind fabricate it into something it is not.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ChristianJihad

Back in the 80s, I was in the middle of a war that very few people live to tell, that is why I fully understand the situation and any other situation as far as the two groups are concerned.
I understand 98.7% of every thing when it comes to aliens.
who s captain scarlet?
edit on 21-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

You do realize you will now be tortured in hell for all eternity for that blasphemous rant aginst the loving lord your G--__@~~~##***$% D I may be able to forgive you but unless you repent and accept the lord J~~~###-__S as your saviour you will likely as not be sodomised by extrodinarily well endowed slit mouthed Tan aliens that go by the name of Trevor for all eternity and a bit more. Please my friend save yourself now walk with me into the light gird your loin and be saved.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thingol

Originally posted by Whateva69
In my opinion its not what you say to make then stop, its that you are telling them that you are not willing to go, you could say you belong to the toasted cheese sandwich god for all it mattered.

The point is in most cases you have a choice to go with them or not.

And yes if what you say is true then I believe you had a real encounter.

love and harmony
Whateva

What is your "opinion" based on? I feel you are doing others a dis-service by marginalizing the significance of calling on the name of Jesus........if you can find any other instance where an abduction experience was stopped using any other method.....I'd love to see it

They (angry alien demonoids) attempted to shrink-ray me and stick me in a bottle a week from last Tuesday. I merely summoned the name of "Charlie in the Box" from the Rudolph Christmas special (this has gotten me out of many-a-tight jams). Those little buggers were mad - I mean stomping feet mad - that Charlie in the Box's name was invoked. Right after that, their shrink-ray gun de-materialized and they ran out of the patio on my back porch.

PROOF ENOUGH? Because I just gave you as much "PROOF" as the OP gave you.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad
reply to post by Kharron

You do realize you will now be tortured in hell for all eternity for that blasphemous rant aginst the loving lord your G--__@~~~##***$% D I may be able to forgive you but unless you repent and accept the lord J~~~###-__S as your saviour you will likely as not be sodomised by extrodinarily well endowed slit mouthed Tan aliens that go by the name of Trevor for all eternity and a bit more. Please my friend save yourself now walk with me into the light gird your loin and be saved.

who is trevor?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by flashtrum

Well, you certainly are brave to share a story like that - I'll give you that much. And you are smart enough to operate a computer and you write well enough.

That said if you re-read your own story, I think you'll figure it out. You were watching an entire marathon of this stuff, fell asleep, and you might have even been lucid dreaming and experiencing a sort of "dream within a dream" rather than having actual sleep paralysis.

I have two lucid dreams that I'll never forget. One where I felt a sort of evil force sit on my chest. The pain felt real enough, but it was definitely a dream. The second one involved being visited by a former teacher and two other people who wanted me to go with them somewhere. Most of my dreams the surroundings are never really accurate when I recall them - but this one was. In fact I considered calling a relative to ask if they knew if this teacher had planned on visiting me because the relative and teacher keep in touch.

These types of dreams definitely stay with you. As for it being real, no one was around apparently to corroborate your story, you don't site any physical evidence, and you woke up "laughing"? Like I said, read what you wrote - you know deep down what went down.

You and some of the others here seem to be blocked by materialism. By that I mean a materialistic sense of your body, rather than understanding the various levels at which we operate. A quick study of Theosophy and yoga in my earlier years helped me to understand the different layers of consciousness in which we daily operate. I had some of those SP dreams, astral projection and many amazing spiritual dreams. I have had many flying dreams, ET dreams, dreams with vivid spiritual symbols.
When you learn to relate with deeper spirituality, your ideas on the dream world may change a bit.

Back when Obama was first elected, the market had a bad spin, the Tea Parties were forming, and I was really worried about this Marxist coup in the WH... I had an ET dream. I had not been watching movies, or thought about ET's so it wasn't that. In that dream I and others were hiding out in a large airy white resort and people were getting scared and hiding. I looked out the window and saw a large ship in the shape of the Goodyear blimp, a sort of grey matte metal color, and it had been behind a cloud and was hovering. Then I decided to hide. I climbed some stairs and a grey was following me. I got scared and went around a turn in the staircase, and the grey didn't follow anymore but I seemed to have found a crawlspace it couldn't find me in. Then I found myself back in the main room and people were coming back out and I looked out the window and saw the ship had gone, but I knew it was still there behind a cloud and I had the feeling as if a storm had blown over and things were clearing up but that things weren't entirely over.
I have always felt that dream had a significance that related to the political scenario.
So think what you will of these things. I don't even get much into the whole ET thing, but I can say I have had these dreams since I was out of high school.
edit on 21-6-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

reply to post by LastProphet527

You don't fool me dude I know exactly who you are because I know the 1.3% that you don't know, in fact (and I don't want to give too much away here) I actually know 1.4% you only think you don't know 1.3% but you have been mistaken about 0.1% you actually don't know 1.4% because I know it.
But I will let you off with it because I know something you don't about what you don't know and it's not what you think you don't know either but as I know you really are Captain Scarlet I know that you know that I know you will figure it out

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by derickonfire

It is nonsense though, that's the problem. People trying to make sense of things they don't understand with bunk like "spiritual essence".
edit on 21/6/12 by Morg234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

OK,do you really no who i am from other sites,abook,or utube,my identity is very important to me,so if you know excactly who i am ,please dont put it on this site,please pm?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Back in the 80s, I was in the middle of a war that very few people live to tell, that is why I fully understand the situation and any other situation as far as the two groups are concerned.
who s captain scarlet?

You were in Grenada?

Panama?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
So Aliens are demons now? I guess all things mysterious or unexplained are evil. Sounds like religious blindness. That which we do not understand must be evil. Lol. Ridiculous.

Op, it sounds to me like you had a bad dream. It happens.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ATScory

i am pretty sure an ET would rip you to shreds.

Actually, her story should be something for YOU to ponder. Most true scientists that study ET abductions have come to the conclusion that the entities are interdimentional beings, not ETs. They say that these visitations/abductions are primarily a spititual issue. Many people have reported that invoking the name of Jesus Christ can indeed stop the abduction. I have had three experiences similar to this one; and, each time I envoked the "You have no authority to do this" and "I am under the protection of Jesus Christ". In all three cases the visitation terminated.

Think carefully before you accept the comapny of ETs. There are probably ETs out there; however, there is also something else that is very peculiar going on.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

Originally posted by LastProphet527

who s captain scarlet?

You were in Grenada?

Panama?

The Shenandoah Valley of virginia.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIrishJihad

So Aliens are demons now? I guess all things mysterious or unexplained are evil.

Not all, but some. Jacques Vally, a prominent French UFO researcher, has concluded that most of these abduction cases are spiritual in nature.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join