It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Share My Personal Alien Abduction ATTEMPT Story

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
It is all very interesting to me. I believe that aliens/interdimensional beings are demonic in nature. In my opinion and abduction is merely a form of possession or an attempt to break the will of the abductee through despair and fear. So I believe the OP when they say that using the Lord's name worked as a weapon of defense in his experience.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AriaStarr

I understand your definition of an atheist now. negative, aggressive, selfish and even brutal without compassion or remorse.

Yes these are very bad people and sometimes they even exist in the animal kingdom.
And you will notice that none of the abductees or contactees come into this category at all.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Bismillah

It is good to hear people are catching on to the reality of the matter.

Peace

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

edit on 20-6-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: Double post

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

It's HER . I'm a she.

And I appreciate your comment. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

That is not true at all. I have several people in my life who claim to be atheist. They are not immoral or inheritanly evil at all. Though they are condemning and condescending towards anyone who does not reject "God" as they do. This is a constant. As atheism grows, this become more plain to see.

My concern is that God is not a person or thing or being. It's a way of life. It is meant to inspire hope and growth. It is suppose to build it's foundation on love and respect towards all life - not just the one's who meet the cut. Do you know what I mean?

Atheists would have us believe that the many should die for the few. That war is inevitable. That hunger is a part of the life cycle. That our elders are weak and infallible and should be taken out of life before their due.

It's false. It's evil. It's egotistical. It's playing god and pretending there is no such thing.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by intrptr

I wan to say it was about Area 51.

Sorry about the challenge. I think you had a dream. In the dream you were accosted by some malevolent force that tried to pull you away in the spirit. You know what the wonderful thing was? In your dream your spirit did the right thing and invoked His name. They say in your dreams your spirit is in control and it shows what you would really do. I would be glad I had the dream cause you cried out and it worked. You were answered!

Also understand that TV has so polluted our minds to believe that any "aliens" are evil. Look at all the movies about it. Aliens are almost alway evil. So we carry that with us and it pollutes our mind to any alternative to the truth.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriaStarr
reply to post by Elzon1

What rot. Please refrain from poisoning anymore people in their belief in goodness, love, and morality. It is ironic when an un-indoctrinate fool of the mysteries attempts subversion. If ET left for any reason, it was out of respect for faith and belief in a higher power. Why would they take an atheist or scientific view? It's often inhumane - concerned with the few and against the many. All those "lesser humans" would be done away with if those without faith had their way. Not to mention extreme regime control over child-birth, age limitation, and intelligence.

Atheism is the way to hell on earth. But that is just my inane opinion.

I'm not "poisoning" anyone by simply telling them my understanding of the situation.

By being "un-indoctrinated" I am capable of critical thinking on the subject. In case you don't remember, the word "indoctrination" means: "teaching someone to accept doctrines uncritically."

I think not being indoctrinated is a good thing.

Why would any extraterrestrial being be affected by someone else's belief in a "higher power"? It certainly doesn't have any effect on their technology or their understanding of physical reality.

You certainly aren't going to be able to travel the stars by simply belief that you can. It takes critical research and experimentation to gain the understanding necessary to travel the stars. If they find evidence of a "higher power" then they will see that it exists... and that's about it seeing as it won't affect them in any physical way.

I'm not one who would likes to limit my family (humanity) even if I have problems with them. I am of the those who try to find methods of experimentation that are of the least possible harm to any living creature.

I do have a heart you know. I'm just as emotional about things as the next guy and I probably care a lot more than the next guy. I don't cry because I'm supposed to, I cry because of my empathy towards a situation. People who experience me tend to think of me as a really nice guy (especially the ladies
) and see me as fairly sensitive and empathetic. Although I seem cold and calculative towards certain social situations (economic mainly) I never lose my empathy of the human cost.

I really don't think it's necessary to defend myself seeing as I know who I am and you don't.

However, its still nice to talk about it I think.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
It's called sleep paralysis. WHen you don't know what it is, the mind becomes desperate to come up with an explanation for why you can't move. In an act of desperate rationalization, unable to find a reasonable explanation for what is occurring, you delve into the more outlandish possibilities. Aliens fit that bill perfectly. Since you are in fact asleep, you dream it's aliens.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by Elzon1

WOW. That's pretty harsh there buddy. Buy you gave me a chuckle nonetheless. I see. I was "unworthy".

I wonder what attracted them to me in the first place then. Wouldn't they have known or do they just randomly pick people who watch shows about them ?

Not so much "unworthy" it simply would have taken too long to get through to you with the information presented. They may have not even been able to get it through it all. Nevertheless, you didn't want the experience they wanted to share with you and you caused them to leave... so good on you there.

With some of these experiences it does seem pretty random to me. Sometimes the "greys" claim that people have previously agreed to do such things or they somehow have known them previously. However, the situations in which they have known you previously they tend to be very nice to people, but this doesn't look like its your case. If it was something physical about you they wanted to experiment on they would have taken you irregardless. So, it might be they saw you as the "closest" opportunity to do something or they think you previously agreed at some point to do this and have now refused to do so (at least temporarily... maybe if they treated you nicely... but they are greys so... *shrug*).

I have heard of some being playful, but I guess you have the one's with a severe empathy problem.

All in all it could be a dream though, but you never know

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Yeah, sorry about that I do tend to disregard the social pleasantries. I'm rather heavily introverted so things tend to just come out that way and I have very little if any use for small talk, just can't stand it.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Elzon1

I think you and I are at a miscommunication. As I tend to agree with you more than I disagree. I think we simply come from different background experiences. We need to start our conversation over. I'm not satisfied with being at odds with you on this subject. I think that abduction may happen, though I am not sure what does the abducting or why. I'm young, opinionated, and likely wrong in many of my suppositions. That does not mean I am not willing to learn or change those ideas.

It's an excellent subject, and your thread is one I was inspired to join. In that, know, you have my intellectual respect for consideration of ideas and challenge of beliefs. Those are the things that make learning fun.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

I wonder what attracted them to me in the first place then. Wouldn't they have known or do they just randomly pick people who watch shows about them ?

This might help you pinpoint what caused this to happen:

Interviews taken of ex-Wiccans and Satanists (now Christians) indicate a high level of personal contact with various alien types, especially during coven meetings and holiday rituals. Those coming from the highest echelon of Satanism known as the Illuminati, believe the original people who inhabited the earth descended from Mars via the Moon. They believe the first established civilization was Atlantis. Renowned for their superior intellect, the Atlanteans suffered the same fate as a few of the proceeding cultures already mentioned. The remnant people from Atlantis became the American Indians, according to their interpretation of history.

Dr. Richard Boylan has written extensively about E.T. encounters, and has found five common features of people predominately involved in UFO/alien sightings and abductions:
  1. Individuals possessing a high degree of psychic ability.

2. Similar phenomenon occuring with other family members (multi or trans-generational).

3. Native Americans and/or indigenous peoples.

4. Children who have been subjected to severe abuse or trauma.

5. Individuals and/or family members affiliated to government and/or military intelligence agencies or departments.
Demons in Alien's Clothing

Contrary to popular belief, these things are NOT your friends...

Well-known UFO researcher John Weldon said, “How creditable is it to think that literally thousands of genuine extraterrestrials would fly millions of light years simply to teach new age philosophy, deny Christianity, and support the occult? And why would the entities actually possess and inhabit people just like demons do if they were really advanced extraterrestrials?” LINK

The Mark of the Beast and the Implant Phenomena

Another aspect of the so called alien abduction phenomena is the implants that people claim to have left in their bodies after they have been abducted. This may be the smoking gun. We have physical evidence that the phenomena are not an illusion or delusion. This is hard-core evidence that can be studied in a lab and put through a regimen of scientific tests.

Dr. Roger Leir has had the objects tested by some of the most prestigious labs in the USA. I asked Dr. Leir what he thought the purpose of the implants were and he informed me that his best guess was that they were changing the DNA of the person in whom they were inserted. He doesn’t believe that they are tracking devices. LINK ~ L.A. Marzulli's Blog

“The final scare, Rosin said, will be a threat of an alien invasion. "Over and over and over during the four years that I know (Von Braun) he would bring up that last card:

’ And remember, Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens, and all of it is a lie.’ - Dr. Wernher von Braun Source

Wernher Von Braun never spoke to me about any of the details that he knew related to extraterrestrials except that extraterrestrials were going to be identified as an enemy... the enemies that we were going to identify-were all based on a lie. Source

edit on 21-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Elzon1

I think you and I are at a miscommunication. As I tend to agree with you more than I disagree. I think we simply come from different background experiences. We need to start our conversation over. I'm not satisfied with being at odds with you on this subject. I think that abduction may happen, though I am not sure what does the abducting or why. I'm young, opinionated, and likely wrong in many of my suppositions. That does not mean I am not willing to learn or change those ideas.

It's an excellent subject, and your thread is one I was inspired to join. In that, know, you have my intellectual respect for consideration of ideas and challenge of beliefs. Those are the things that make learning fun.

Its all good. I am young as well (21 for the next few days), but I try not to assume and do my best to use evidence wherever I can. Even though this username is young I have been around ATS for quite a number of years, but I don't post very much (introvert) and if I do it tends to be later in the thread. This username was a new one I made up due to not being able to recover my older one.

Anyway, this subject ("aliens") has been interesting to me ever since I first heard about the concept. I have done quite a lot of research in terms of this subject and I think you would be hard pressed to find something of substance that I haven't been exposed to in terms of this subject.

As far as evidence goes there is more than enough for to say something is definitely going on. Some of what is going on does seem to be extraterrestrial in nature. I don't have a complete fundamental understanding as to how their technology works, but some of it has become fairly predictable to me. The closest thing I have towards exposure to "aliens" is currently The Polished Knob YouTube channel. I was a part of the aliensight community until it went down. The "aliens" continue to "play" with this individual for some reason that is not completely known to me. Some of the capabilities talked about in the UFO community are actually demonstrated in some of his videos.

Eventually over time I think most people will come to understand that we are not alone in this universe and that we are visited fairly often. What the agendas are of these various extraterrestrial groups isn't completely known. Sometimes they actually have an agenda and sometimes its just individuals visiting human friends or just goofing about. On occasion there is a craft malfunction that occurs and it gets recorded. Some of the aliens will actually play with some of the television shows so as to show they are here and show off some more of their capabilities we might not have seen yet (Fact or Faked comes to mind). It seems with just about every sighting that isn't fake the aliens just have to show up when an investigative team comes by. They don't seem to be very afraid of exposure nowadays.

I think there is more than enough to suggest this is all real. Some people need mass fleets to show up, but I don't think that is necessary due to their increasing activity.

We shall see what happens as things progress.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Just sayan,

The number of attempted abductions increases over completed abductions the more rectal probes are mentioned!

P

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
If you are being truthful, it must be painful to see so many people mocking you. There is a thread over here that you may find interesting (and may encounter more sympathetic ears).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Elzon1

What rot. Please refrain from poisoning anymore people in their belief in goodness, love, and morality.

Call it whatever name you like but one day your very life and soul may depend on that "rot". NEVER forget this: you have been lied to, this is a FACT. You WILL need to know this if you want to survive for any length of time. I can assure you that "goodness, love, and morality" will be the very LAST thing on your mind if this happens to you or a loved one:

"His abduction started out typically, I.E., late at night, in bed. He was lying in bed, kept wide awake by the barking dogs, when paralysis set in. He was unable to cry out. His Wife didn’t waken. The next thing he knew, he was being levitated above his bed. He then had the sensation he was being suspended by what felt like a pole inserted into his rectum. By this time, he was alive with terror, but he couldn’t scream.

"I thought I was having a Satanic experience; that the devil had gotten a hold of me and had shoved a pole up my rectum and was holding me up in the air... So helpless, I couldn't do anything. I said, 'Jesus, Jesus, help me!' or 'Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!' When I did, there was a feeling or a sound or something that either my words that I thought or the words that I had tried to say or whatever, had hurt whatever was holding me up in the air on this pole. And I felt like it was withdrawn and I fell. I hit the bed, because it was like I was thrown back in bed. I really can't tell, but when I did, my wife woke up and asked why I was jumping on the bed."

"This man was able to stop his abduction. To stop an abduction was something they had never heard of, and this gentleman did it by calling upon the name of Jesus. This particular case was astounding." LINK

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I wonder if "Jesus! Where is my shotgun!" would work just as well!

I think this story belongs in the short stories section!

p ;0

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hi

I kinda had the same experience. I was laying in bed, falling half asleep when I suddenly felt a hand coming from under my bed. I didn't realize yet what was happening. As I was touching it, I went further to it's arm and I remember thinking 'That's a very thin arm'. Suddenly I realized that it was someone or something else and I started to get angry. I also felt like I was out of my body. As soon as I woke up in my physical body, it was gone and for some reason I knew it was scared of me.

Couldn't call it scary, but it was weird lol.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

That is not true at all. I have several people in my life who claim to be atheist. They are not immoral or inheritanly evil at all. Though they are condemning and condescending towards anyone who does not reject "God" as they do. This is a constant. As atheism grows, this become more plain to see.

My concern is that God is not a person or thing or being. It's a way of life. It is meant to inspire hope and growth. It is suppose to build it's foundation on love and respect towards all life - not just the one's who meet the cut. Do you know what I mean?

Atheists would have us believe that the many should die for the few. That war is inevitable. That hunger is a part of the life cycle. That our elders are weak and infallible and should be taken out of life before their due.

It's false. It's evil. It's egotistical. It's playing god and pretending there is no such thing.

Wow, that is a pretty biased and out of touch view towards Atheism. By your rational, people who believe in God, such as Christians, Catholics, Etc. are all nice and kind and model citizens, while anyone who has a different belief is evil, egotistical, etc....
Some of the shadiest, most manipulative, and dishonest people I know are Catholic. I also work for a not for profit Catholic organization and trust me when I say, I have seen first hand so much theft, dishonesty, and immoral things done by employees that are "Catholic". Even a few of the things I have seen first hand were perpetrated by Pastors.
However, on the other hand, my father is Atheist and is one of the nicest people anyone would ever meet. He would gladly go hungry to help a neighbor or a random stranger. Your logic is so flawed and biased. Having views like that only encourage hate and negativity.

On a side note, my parents will be celebrating their 37th anniversary. My father is Atheist, but my mother is super Catholic. It was their difference in religion that gave me an open mind in life. They encouraged me to have an open mind and figure out for myself that I believe in instead of forcing thier views and beliefs upon me.
edit on 21-6-2012 by Catalyst317 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join