It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Share My Personal Alien Abduction ATTEMPT Story

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
A simple explanation is that some so-called aliens are actually demons in disguise. Demons cannot harm or abduct humans who truly believe in God. However I think there are ETs out there that are the real deal...biological beings native to physical reality. Intelligent beings with a free will of their own. They are not under the influence or control of God they same way as angels or demons. In this respect the real aliens are like us. they can perform actions, regardless of the mention of God.

I'm quite sure your abduction experience was demonic rather than alien.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by ChristianJihad

Back in the 80s, I was in the middle of a war that very few people live to tell, that is why I fully understand the situation and any other situation as far as the two groups are concerned.
I understand 98.7% of every thing when it comes to aliens.
who s captain scarlet?
edit on 21-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

You were in Grenada?

Panama?

The Shenandoah Valley of virginia.

I'm a bit of a war history nut, collect artifacts and everything.

I have never heard of this battle.

Care to enlighten me?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsPeculiar

Please Please Please,aliens are not demons for God sake,dont do this to this thread,the both are totally diffrent.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsPeculiar

Meh, its possible. I personally believe this universe is made of positive and negative energy. Now whatever forms that may take I have no idea. It just seems to me like the op had a lucid dream.

I don't believe a true ET would give a flying fart whose name you invoked. Now an interdimensional being? Who knows. I am agnostic. I do not subscribe to any organized religion. But there is usually grains of truth in all myths.

Existence is a wonderful thing to ponder.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

I agree. Religious folks always want to connect the unexplained to evil. We are just a tiny part of this vast universe.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

alot of people are saying that "greys" or whatever "type" you describe that seems to be that general kind..

are actually DRONES. meaning.. animatronic avatar type bodies that are remotely controlled in order to safeguard the operators.

so all this hoopla about looking into their eyes and seeing anger etc...

most likely a minor fascimile of the expression of anger.. but not true anger...

akin to saying the painted angry face at the tip of a fighter plane made the plane angry at me...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by chaosboy

A simple explanation is that some so-called aliens are actually demons in disguise.

Care to explain then why these supernatural demons need a metallic craft to fly about? Some of you parrot this in these forms so much, this is why some of us think you are in a Cult. After all, collective belief is very cult-like. Offer us some proof, and perhaps I will believe you.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Okay,

I have read more comments. I will not respond to the fights only to state please don't. Please. I didn't mean for you guys to fight. Please.

Second. I would like to address the comments relating to the anger of the entities. I did not "look into their eyes" to see it. They didn't have facial expressions. I "felt" and "perceived" their anger just as I "felt" and "perceived" their communication among themselves. I hope that cleared that up.

And again , I think you all are correct. I think it was a combination of all of those things now. Except for the "crazy and drug" comments.

As for my writing skills, thank you for your complements. But I have to say, I don't think I have very good writing skills. Without Spell Check, I would be a total mess.

As for the continued encouragement from others defensing my right to have faith in God, I thank you and I appreciate it.

I hope I addressed everything. If there is anything else, let me know.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

I was watching television. I do not recall what channel I was watching, but I believe it was one of those documentaries about something conspiracy related. It was one of those days where they did a whole series of difference conspiracies all day long and I had been watching for a few hours. I was laying on the couch and drifted off to sleep. All of a sudden, I felt strange. I felt like I was trapped inside my body and my body was a shell. I was laying on my side, not my back when I fell asleep. I felt a hand grab my arm and start to drag me off the couch. I kept trying to scream, but could only mumble. Whatever grabbed me had pulled me up to the point where I was now sitting on the couch looking at what was pulling on me and I finally was able to scream. I said to it.

"NO. You have no authority to be here. You have no authority to be here. NO !"

The fact that you felt like your body was a "shell" is evidence that this was taking place in the spiritual realm. Also, how do you know that it had no authority to be there? You don't.

What I saw was an alien grey only it wasn't grey. It was tan. It was tan and dry. It had the head, the eyes and the body of a typical ET , but it was tan and dry.

Then it wasn't a grey alien. It may have been another being related to it, but it is not the same.

It looked angry and was still grabbing my arm trying to take me through the window.

But you didn't even know WHY it was mad or WHAT intentions it had. It could have just been fear.

The next thing I notice is that the entity had another one just like it behind me and when I started quoting scriptures and mentioning the words Jesus Christ. I felt it get really disgusted at my using the name of Jesus.

Maybe, it was disgusted and angry out of concern. Maybe, it felt disgusted and angry that you choose to say that your soul is owned by another being instead of freedom which is a birth right.

it then communicated with the other entity in the room closer by the window and I felt that they decided on something. It angrily grabbed me again by both shoulders and pushed me down on the couch. Then, once I was laying back down, it put it's hand on my head and shoved it very hard into my pillow. I felt my brain and my scull click back together like a lego and I woke up

What if they sensed your fear and they decided to just push your head back to put your fully back in your body? That would mean that they had consideration for your intense fear.

was it real aliens who somehow recognize the authority in the name of Jesus Christ whom they seem to really hate ? Whatever happened, I won. That's a fact. I won that fight.

You are saying "aliens" as if all of htem hated Jesus. Maybe they study earth religions and some agree with the religion and some don't. There are aliens that do believe in Jesus and there are aliens of other religions. Also, the aliens don't just give up when you say in the name of Jesus it also works for other gods....

I don't want to tell them what I think is really doing it or what I believe personally they are really dealing with because I(t) could cause more damage than good. But I share my story so people know where I am coming from when I ask questions about their story.

No, people do not "know" from your experience. All we see is your perspective which was fear. We do not know who these beings were, why they were angry, why they chose to give up and push you back into your body, or even what intentions they had.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by chaosboy

That's an interesting point.

Maybe that's why they were tan instead of brown ?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
you see an alien, i see an angel..

welcome to the club, brother!

come and be "abducted" i promise we wont probe you.

today my name shall be skankenstein!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
As for invoking the name of Jesus to ward off aliens, only a Christian believer would possibly even consider this as working.

Incorrect...

Originally posted by Victoria Ecouter
"I had contact for years with what I thought were alien beings. The more I "believed" the more they disrupted my life. I went for months getting only a few hours of sleep a night. It got so bad that I was waking up with night terrors and things probing me for almost a month straight."

"A turning point for me occurred when I had a conversation with one of these beings. I said that it didn't have the right to do this and it replied that it did. I knew then that this was not a benign creature in any sense of the word. I was [color=Lime]agnostic at the time. So I decided to pray to God to help me. The "abductions" and "visitations" stopped immediately"

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I made a mistake when I said they "looked" angry. I didn't mean that in a visual sense so that's my fault and I understand why people are focusing on that. I apologize.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

....and I wasn't afraid. I was fighting them.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I'm in my late 30's

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Okay,

I have read more comments. I will not respond to the fights only to state please don't. Please. I didn't mean for you guys to fight. Please.

Second. I would like to address the comments relating to the anger of the entities. I did not "look into their eyes" to see it. They didn't have facial expressions. I "felt" and "perceived" their anger just as I "felt" and "perceived" their communication among themselves. I hope that cleared that up.

And again , I think you all are correct. I think it was a combination of all of those things now. Except for the "crazy and drug" comments.

As for my writing skills, thank you for your complements. But I have to say, I don't think I have very good writing skills. Without Spell Check, I would be a total mess.

As for the continued encouragement from others defensing my right to have faith in God, I thank you and I appreciate it.

I hope I addressed everything. If there is anything else, let me know.

Yes, this makes perfect sense to me, as when we are operating on the astral plane we perceive anger, which is a feeling. I have heard these beings tend to communicate telepathically, and I have also heard that Atlanteans communicated telepathically quite easily, till they(we) misused powers and then that power was stripped from the people. People no longer use this facilty as easily, but some people still have this developed to a greater extent than others.
It can indeed be nerve wracking to think that others can easily read our thoughts as they read a book. It can be very invasive.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Thank you. And It was my fault. I used the word "looked" implying a visual.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Its because the ET's really are interdimensional, they are spiritual, and they are demonic. Jesus is literally above every power and principality. The reason the entities are able to do what they do is from you opening doorways in your life, primarily through what the Bible calls, infirmity in your life, objects in your home, ect. Yes you do have authority over them, but the only way that you are going to handle it in the appropriate manner is through the Lord.

Only people that have never had an experience would say that its not true, because the devil works in subtle ways there are literally layers and layers to the deception, they have had a lot of time to perfect their technique.

The Lord simply does not stand for it.

edit on 21-6-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Perhaps there are aliens of the extra-terrestrial kind, as well as, aliens of the inter-dimensional kind (demonic). One thing that always bothers me is that the 1950's era flying saucers look so hokie, almost as if the craft looked like what a person from the time period would imagine one to look like. Fastforward a few decades later and for some reason the appearance of the craft has somehow advanced to look like what a person from this time period would think one would look like. This tells me that atleast some of the sightings were of something that was appealing to our perception. Which in turn is deception.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

They never traveled light years. They have been here all along. Interesting story. I'll relate one of my own which I have never posted before any where.

3 am getting off the highway with the wife who was 8 months pregnant from a friends house. We see a bright light or "orb" hovering over the highway intersection. There are cars pulled over on the side of the road, no one is in them. I say "lets check it out". She says "just get out of here!".

Smart choice on her part. Did I witness a multiple abduction? Who knows

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join