I Will Share My Personal Alien Abduction ATTEMPT Story

page: 10
30
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid
 

Its not an owl,its an harpy eagle from the harpy race of aliens.



files.abovetopsecret.com...

lp527 copy written june21 3012
'EVeRy hUMaN EVolved,SOmE wEnT iNTo ThE WAtEr SoMe DEveLOpEd WinGs, AnD sOMe,JUsT WaLkEd uPoN ThE EaRtH'

edit on 21-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thescripter
reply to post by skepticconwatcher
 


I had a similar experience around 13 years ago when I was 15. I was laying in bed watching x-files when I suddenly felt trapped in my body, paralyzed and every time I tried to move it hurt and there was only what I can describe as a high pitched noise to accompany the pain. I struggled to even move my eyes and when I did I saw a bald brown headed creature with large eyes looking at me through my bedroom doorway. After what seemed like 30 minutes I was able to 'break free' from the paralysis and as soon as I did my tv was on channel 00 with static, which with those old cable boxes we had then you couldn't go to 00. I was very sore and exhausted as well, like you stated. I finally settled with the sleep paralysis idea, but it was definitely something I will never forget. Still can't figure out the tv channel thing though, that will just stay a mystery.



The exotic sound of the triangle race use high noises and flashes that will put your brain into euphoria. The reptilian use sharp clicking sounds.

You might be implanted and dont even no it.
they might have been testing to see if the frequencie works,it might have been a simple test for when the time comes...when it comes.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I'm glad you were able to dodge such an attack. Most would label you crazy, say you were lucid dreaming, etc, but I definitely believe you. As for the one in the maybe second or third comment who said they traveled light years, the Greys are inter terrestrial beings who have been here a very long time and they inhabit the center of the Earth. The Greys have made pacts with the Reptilians and they are indeed an enemy to the human race. Label me as insane, but through astral projection, deep meditations, and countless hours of research I can back my claims. If you wish to get a good source of information check out 13signsastrology and da13thsun on youtube. Keep your spirit strong, 13love.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NTellect
 



The Greys have made pacts with the Reptilians and they are indeed an enemy to the human race.

The greys and Reptilians are the same thing,the same alien,the same life.




The Greys have made pacts with the Reptilians


What event led you to believe this event,and there is 2,but i asked for 1,since you no so much.

PS.Some Reptilians, not all defected to the other side.

edit on 21-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by skepticconwatcher
 

After careful study by me and my team of experts, our conclusion on a base of 94.4% of conclusive truthfulness.

1. You were not abducted by the aliens.100% fact.
2. They was not demons.100% fact
3. The aliens were not the grays/ reptilian race/grays/alien with scales.100% fact
4. Based on our assumption of what happened to you, on a scale of 96.5% truthfulness with out all the extra stuff.



I felt my brain and my scull click back together like a lego


5. You were implanted by the triangle race of aliens that fly on the back of your dollar bill… as the eye above the pyramid. You were implanted by the same race of birds that are also on the back of your dollar bill as the American eagle, but it’s really the harpy eagle. The same race that flew above the earth and was sculptured into ‘GREAT PYRAMIDS’ as they looked up and saw what they thought was God. Final conclusions…96.3% on accuracy and 13% on truthfulness…because we couldn’t come to common ground to know if the op is telling the truth. PS. I gave you a 98.6% on truthfulness so FORGET what they say.
FINAL ANALYSIS AFTER 2 HOURS OF DELIBERATING



TextI felt my brain and my scull click back together like a lego

6. You have been implanted, and as you were being implanted, you woke up.
When you woke up, the one implanting you called for help, as this is a situation that has happened a lot.

SIDE NOTE. (When the brain comes into a NEW situation that its unfamiliar with ,the body tends to tantrum to a point of violent body shakes)

As your eyes woke up through the sense of seeing ,your body was paralyed through the sense of touch, so it reacted to a point in which the *&*&*^^needed help to put you back to sleep and finish the procedure, as one was a look out at the time in which your body went into a violent Convulsions at the time you were being implanted.

, let me no through a pm.

Not all of us thought your storie was bs
i did.
2 Out of ten so what ! Who have you ever known to use Thats why we shared this info with you.

edit on 21-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: Security reasons
edit on 21-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)


To be in a "team of experts", you do not need to know proper English or how to properly type... 100% Fact



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by NTellect
 



The Greys have made pacts with the Reptilians and they are indeed an enemy to the human race.

The greys and Reptilians are the same thing,the same alien,the same life.




The Greys have made pacts with the Reptilians


What event led you to believe this event,and there is 2,but i asked for 1,since you no so much.

PS.Some Reptilians, not all defected to the other side.

edit on 21-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)


everything i have ever read about those two races concludes that:

1. reptillians > greys

2. greys > humans

3. greys had no choice but to do the dirty work for reptillians due to a number of factors.

4. they are different races, or at least the groups/genes have been separated for long enough to evolve/mutate/genetically modify into different looking entities



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
My take is that the OP experienced a lucid dream (no doubt brought on by the subject matter being watched prior to sleep).

As for invoking the name of Jesus to ward off aliens, only a Christian believer would possibly even consider this as working. Even if your story was 100% true and happened, it would more likely be your tone and protests, vs. the actual words said....that would have made them go after an easier target.

Christianity isn't even the dominant religion of the world (although most here in the US seem to think it is)....and for it to be right, all the others would have to be wrong.

Even if you argued it was right, and there was an infallible God, then that too would be incorrect, as I'd say a deity unable to convince the majority of his own creation, of his existence is extremely fallible.
Therefore the Bible is incorrect. And, if it is incorrect, then where else is it incorrect?

I do thank you for having the guts to share, but my call on it is that you had a lucid dream.


Wrong. Christianity is the dominant religion. Many actually think it's Islam.

en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher
 


This was nothing but a dream... one should pay careful attention to these two statements:

and drifted off to sleep
*attempted alien abduction occurs*

and I woke up


Furthermore, nothing about this experience contained descriptions typical of an abduction scenario. Aliens simply do not "grab you by the arm" and drag you away... there is always a levitating experience which lacks any physical contact and often experiences of floating through walls.

This was a dream and nothing more...
edit on 21/6/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)
edit on 21/6/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappyWarrior

Originally posted by Gazrok
My take is that the OP experienced a lucid dream (no doubt brought on by the subject matter being watched prior to sleep).

As for invoking the name of Jesus to ward off aliens, only a Christian believer would possibly even consider this as working. Even if your story was 100% true and happened, it would more likely be your tone and protests, vs. the actual words said....that would have made them go after an easier target.

Christianity isn't even the dominant religion of the world (although most here in the US seem to think it is)....and for it to be right, all the others would have to be wrong.

Even if you argued it was right, and there was an infallible God, then that too would be incorrect, as I'd say a deity unable to convince the majority of his own creation, of his existence is extremely fallible.
Therefore the Bible is incorrect. And, if it is incorrect, then where else is it incorrect?

I do thank you for having the guts to share, but my call on it is that you had a lucid dream.


Wrong. Christianity is the dominant religion. Many actually think it's Islam.

en.wikipedia.org...





posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Catalyst317
 

In our teachings, we have found out that, three alien viruses, and one man made virus looks particularly to control programmed people targeted inside the computer systems around the world.. People that have the perfect typing skills and certain usage of language and typing beliefs. You cannot imagine how many people have committed crimes through theses viruses 'Lee Harvey Oswald' that are extreme exotic writing 'Sirhan Bishara Sirhan' recognition programs that when activated it will unlock these patterns of colors that will control you to do something. You cannot imagine how 'j'arod laughner'they play with humans in using programs 40 leagues under the earth’s surface. Practicing on controlling the populace by just sitting back.

Plus this knowledge that I tell this time frame isn’t for this time frame, it’s for another time and another place, it will be a time in which, they will have to decipher what I’m saying.
Rule and law 34.
‘Knowledge can never be told to a point under 34% or more than 76.% of the lookers or readers to a point of ever acquiring what is really being told.

'Its Prophet thing we all have to do it’

Rule 234.chapter3
’Knowledge is very right, but could be very wrong, to the knowledger’

Its a future decipher thing, you really would not understand.



edit on 21-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527
 


Blimey... I fed the troll didn't I?



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Catalyst317
 
Either you are a specialist at derailing a thread, or a flame baiter, either way your replys have nothing to do with the op.
‘It must suck to be you’



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catalyst317
reply to post by LastProphet527
 


Blimey... I fed the troll didn't I?

ALright YOU! Can't you see were trying to be SERIOUS!





posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527
 


Well played sir... Well played.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
You are not the only person to state that Jesus Christ had the authority to stop abductions cold. I believe you. There is a famous ex-MUFON UFO researcher who spent years as an aetheist and had a spiritual awakening that lead him to become a Christian.

The sad fact is that as soon as he began mentioning that he had reports of people invoking the power of Christ to stop abductions, he was attacked ruthlessly.

That intrigues me. Even on this site, you will find the same intolerant behavior. I just don't get it. How is it that otherwise "open minded" people will consider every manner of possibility except one? It only serves to make me think there is some evil aspect to the whole phenomenon that I never considered possible during the first 20 years of my research into the field.

.
Excellent points.
.
Thanks for speaking up for the truth.
.
I have come to be increasingly convinced that the degree of hostility may well have a direct correlation with the degree of ill-informed to utterly clueless slavish Vulcan-mind-meld involved between the hostile individuals and the satanic Marxist globalists.
.
I'm also amazed at how many folks purporting to be erudite, scholarly, objective etc. . . . blather on with primarily oceans full of BELIEF in nonsensical mythology based on . . . fog.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher
 


Hi


Thank-you for sharing your story! Unfortunately I can’t remember exactly where I read this, but I’m sure that I’ve about several UFO cases where the potential victim was able to stop his/her attackers by invoking the name of Jesus Christ as well. So if I’m ever in a situation like you were in --- I’ll definitely give Jesus a shout out as well.


During one of the first times that I astral projected/lucid dreamed, I became so frightened that I actually knelt down in my dream/oob experience and very forcefully prayed to Archangel Michael.

I very seldom become coherent during my dreams --- though I’ve tried for years but this time I recognized right away that my body was asleep and so I decided to do my favourite thing when dreaming which is to “fly!” And because I could control the destination this time, I decided to fly to the moon.

But along the way, I felt like I was being attacked by terrifying figures (I can’t remember at all what they looked like though.)


As soon as I asked Archangel Michael for help and protection I was instantly zapped back into my body --- and I woke up feeling like I’d been dropped 3 feet unto the bed. As a quick side note, I have no idea really what compelled me to ask for Archangel Michael...I’d be more prone to ask for Jesus as well...but now that I think about it...I remember reading a book about Angels many years ago --- in which Archangel Michael was said to be a protector of earth.

This definitely could have been just a strange dream. But you never know


Thank-you again for sharing your experience. That must have been terrifying --- but I'm glad you fought through it!



If your experience (and those of others) of invoking the name of Jesus to evade your attackers is sincerely what happened (and not a very very real lucid dream) --- that’s a pretty scary thought as to what some at least of the UFO’s actually are.

You have to wonder --- why would the government keep this a secret for so long if UFOs were benevolent. And would benevolent ETs really sit back and allow the governments to lie to the majority of us --- if they were actually good?

Honestly, as much as I want disclosure...if I was told that there reason the ufo phenomenon was hidden was because UFOs = demons...I don’t think I’d tell the public either.
edit on 21-6-2012 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher
 


A dream fighting the recess of you consciousness, they are not corporeal creatures so again depends on what do you mean by "alien" but no what you describe is not even alien its all just a part of your mind it seems.

A corporeal alien however would be a different animal, in fact you can think of it as an animal.
That's why its funny when people want aliens to come to this planet from somewhere else, they really don't think that it would be like introducing a different species into a ecosystem, and in some cases it would be like introducing a tiger into your friendly neighborhood dog park. Which again would not be all that smart a thing to do. But then again it all depends on what you mean by alien beings.

Are you a stranger in your own head? Do the things inside your deepest psyche and subconscious surprise you? If so then you do not want to meet a real alien, because they may not believe in Jesus Christ, in fact they may not even believe that you are alive.



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher
 


You register your account here on ATS 5-5-2009 and now you tell your story.



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
some of them actually seek to have these experiences.


Yep, used to seek astral travel. Very scary once it happens.



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by Catalyst317
 

In our teachings, we have found out that, three alien viruses, and one man made virus looks particularly to control programmed people targeted inside the computer systems around the world.. People that have the perfect typing skills and certain usage of language and typing beliefs. You cannot imagine how many people have committed crimes through theses viruses 'Lee Harvey Oswald' that are extreme exotic writing 'Sirhan Bishara Sirhan' recognition programs that when activated it will unlock these patterns of colors that will control you to do something. You cannot imagine how 'j'arod laughner'they play with humans in using programs 40 leagues under the earth’s surface. Practicing on controlling the populace by just sitting back.

Plus this knowledge that I tell this time frame isn’t for this time frame, it’s for another time and another place, it will be a time in which, they will have to decipher what I’m saying.
Rule and law 34.
‘Knowledge can never be told to a point under 34% or more than 76.% of the lookers or readers to a point of ever acquiring what is really being told.

'Its Prophet thing we all have to do it’

Rule 234.chapter3
’Knowledge is very right, but could be very wrong, to the knowledger’

Its a future decipher thing, you really would not understand.






Its a future decipher thing, you really would not understand.

Oh but people do.
edit on 22-6-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)





new topics
top topics
 
30
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join