It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Share My Personal Alien Abduction ATTEMPT Story

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Have only read your first post in this thread so far.
The reason I am replying so quickly is the mention of having your head shoved into the pillow. I have had many abduction experiences of which I can remember parts of the experience. On two of these occasions I can remember the end of the abduction and having my head pushed down into the pillow. This is the first time I've seen someone else mention this.
However, on both these occasions it wasn't the smaller beings (normally grey but sometimes tan or white) but much taller entities (6ft+) that I didn't so much see, more kind of sensed them.
I did once try saying Jesus Christ but by the time I got it out it was more of an exclamation than anything else (two greys were trying to get me out of the bed without any kind of paralysis.Got a bit rough)
I'll read the rest of the thread and add more comment if I feel I've anything to contribute.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
RE Sleep Paralysis or Dreaming as an explanation for Alien Abduction
How does this explain the incidents where the victim is wide awake doing stuff?

Personally, I once lost three hours after a bright flash of light whilst standing up doing stuff mid afternoon. If I'd been stood still for that amount of time for whatever reason (brain problem, epyleptic thing?, upright blackout!, instant standing sleep!!) I would have felt tired in my legs. I didn't.
So, over to you, doubters. Any explanation for the non mid-sleep accounts?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Thank you for your post, It was an intense read, I have known that the Greys/Grays do not like our Religious talk, in fact they hate it, why I don't know maybe the fact they don't understand or they know it's not true and misleading.

Im glad you were able to at least subdue then when they came for you, as you say they do not have the right to take anyone. I hope you're well, and these near abductions have stopped. I'm very willing to talk to people who have been abducted.

Thanks George Batterbee.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I have had a similar experience to you...only i was just pinned to my couch/settee/whatever...but after thinking it through i believe i was in a part sleep, part awake sort of place...but it was frightening and when i finally managed to get myself up i knew i had a experience of some sort...

still think about it today almost 20 years after the event...scary stuff, but no Greys/Tans where involved. i was just pinned to the couch/settee with my eyes wide open looking around me and wondering why i couldn't move....

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Was your window open or closed?
They usually don't fight with you they paralyse you in a nice dreamy way.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hello, I'm a journalist for a woman's magazine. I'd love to interview you about your experience. If you're interested please let me know and I can give you my email contact info.

Thanks!
Martha

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: autowrench

No ways, the one on the right is Jimmy Stewart

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Damn must have scared you. Well 4 years ago something happened to me to. I ended up fighting vampires with werewolves?? Then on a table where they also 'worked' on me. Kept screaming... horrible. Always thought is was ly imagination till I read some other stories.... don't know what to think of it...

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
would it have been too hard to act civil instead of yelling at them like an a55hole?

i dont know what the abduction phenomenon is though i tend to think its most likely some sort of metaphysical interaction rather than a physical one but treating these entities as "evil" right off the bat is mad disrespectful. id be mad at you too if i was them and you started babbling about jesus.
edit on 11-1-2016 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2016 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: skepticconwatcher

I believe on this ocassion you drifted off into dreamland and your thoughts were affected by what you had witnessed on the TV!

I could be wrong but thats what it seems to me. If this had happened 6 Months down the line and you hadn't watched any type of conspiracy tv in that time, it may well have been something else.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Offcourse not. I'd love to meet them. Or some atleast. Was dream... can't control that

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
In my experiance with sleep paralysis and lucid dreaming, Id say its a high chance that it was your own mind. Ive woken up in a sleep paralysis states and felt fear from a lingering entity in my room. Ive also seen grey ET shaped figuares in these various half conscious states. However, thats usually because i was reading something about ETs/UFOs.

The sub conscious mind is very powerful and imaginative. Unless you have a reason to consider it being something outside of your mind, I wouldnt assume its an ET or non physical entity.

However, I believe it would be a much higher chance of being a non physical entity if it was something outside your mind.

Id suggest learning how to lucid dream and meditate. More experiances in altered states of consiousness will defintly help you differentiate fact from fiction.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjsirius
Was your window open or closed?
They usually don't fight with you they paralyse you in a nice dreamy way.

If your a dreamy state, how do you know its not a dream?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20308910]blueman12[/p

6years in a row (been a while now) like I fell from the (I.don't know) underground or from the skies down. Like a fast elevator or rollercoaster. That feeling for a few seconds, but in my bed. Always woke up after in shock of what happened. They were really frequently. Not anymore ... was just freaky.. can't explain it but this story made me remember these specific experiences. So weird... dream or not...

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join