It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Share My Personal Alien Abduction ATTEMPT Story

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I don't know where this goes, really. It can fall under religion, paranormal, grey area , but it does involve interaction with an entity that is commonly described as an alien. I am sharing this because there has been debates about people not believing others abduction stories because they are all made up. Well, no. Not all of them are made up. Mines isn't. But here's the thing. I'm not sharing it because I want people to believe in aliens. I'm sharing it because I want people to understand that these experiences , while very real, are not always what they seem to be. There is a reason why I believe what I believe about aliens and it stems from my own personal experience. We all have formed our own opinion about what we believe based on our own life's experiences.

Here is what took place.

I was watching television. I do not recall what channel I was watching, but I believe it was one of those documentaries about something conspiracy related. It was one of those days where they did a whole series of difference conspiracies all day long and I had been watching for a few hours. I was laying on the couch and drifted off to sleep. All of a sudden, I felt strange. I felt like I was trapped inside my body and my body was a shell. I was laying on my side, not my back when I fell asleep. I felt a hand grab my arm and start to drag me off the couch. I kept trying to scream, but could only mumble. Whatever grabbed me had pulled me up to the point where I was now sitting on the couch looking at what was pulling on me and I finally was able to scream. I said to it.

"NO. You have no authority to be here. You have no authority to be here. NO !"

What I saw was an alien grey only it wasn't grey. It was tan. It was tan and dry. It had the head, the eyes and the body of a typical ET , but it was tan and dry. It looked angry and was still grabbing my arm trying to take me through the window. Finally, I remembered my faith growing up and what I would say when I was a little girl having bad dreams. I yanked my arm away and screamed.

"No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I belong to Jesus Christ. You have no authority over me. GO !"

The next thing I notice is that the entity had another one just like it behind me and when I started quoting scriptures and mentioning the words Jesus Christ. I felt it get really disgusted at my using the name of Jesus. It was angry and disgusted. Without turning around , it then communicated with the other entity in the room closer by the window and I felt that they decided on something. It angrily grabbed me again by both shoulders and pushed me down on the couch. Then, once I was laying back down, it put it's hand on my head and shoved it very hard into my pillow. I felt my brain and my scull click back together like a lego and I woke up to myself laughing and feeling like I won. I was physically tired like I had been fighting hard. And I was on my back. Not my side.

Now, that is my experience. I look at that and I can not easily explain it away to my own satisfaction. I believe the viewing related subject material on television and sleeping on the couch , combined with my Christian faith all played a roll in that experience. This was very real to me. But was it real ? Was it a demonic attack ? Was it just a dream ? Was it that sleep paralysis everyone talks about ? Was my body really moving because I felt strain in the muscles that were strained in the dream. My arms and my stomach . Did I have a seizure? Or was it real aliens who somehow recognize the authority in the name of Jesus Christ whom they seem to really hate ? Whatever happened, I won. That's a fact. I won that fight.

So when I hear others talk about their stories of abductions , I feel as though I want to tell them how to stop it, how to fight it and win. But I can't because many of them don't believe in using the name of Jesus Christ and some of them actually seek to have these experiences. I don't want to tell them what I think is really doing it or what I believe personally they are really dealing with because I could cause more damage than good. But I share my story so people know where I am coming from when I ask questions about their story. I'm not trying to be rude or obnoxious. I just know what happened to me and maybe more detail would help me find out what happened to them. Most of the time, I don't respond to their stories. I just read them and pray for that person because I believe them. I believe what they said happened to them. I just disagree with the reason that it happened.
edit on 20-6-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: grammar

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I am not saying this to make you feel like an idiot. But have you ever heard of lucid dreaming? I mean, i am pretty sure an ET would rip you to shreds.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
really, Really intriguing and thanks for sharing skepticconwatcher. i'm a fairly recent believer in abduction so i'm drinking in every story i read.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
So they traveled lets say, "light years" to get here to abduct YOU, and failed..... Sounds plausible.... To a 5 year old....

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ATScory

Absolutely I have heard of that and I have had such dreams before.

I don't feel stupid about your question at all.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
you lost me at

"No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I belong to Jesus Christ. You have no authority over me. GO

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Then you should skip to the last paragraph.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Most aliens exist in a different dimension, 2nd dimension and lower - they haunt you in your sleep and most abductions happen in a spiritual sense - they're stealing energy from you via fear. Physical sightings while completely conscious are rare because frankly, the weight of this world is too much for them - this reality is too heavy for them. They are weak scavengers.

Have you had any past experiences with trouble sleeping at night? They may have been after you before.

A lot of people don't believe in this kind of 'non-sense' because they don't have a connection with spirituality and what reality TRULY is - they don't understand that we live in a 3D world and other dimensions and densities do exist. It's kind of like a video game, leveling up in dimensions until you attain a god-like unity. This is what is so special about humans, our emotions allow us to traverse the dimensions - it's what Buddhism is all about.I blame the government and all the food additives and pollution in the air - it takes a lot of assertive fixing of yourself to become "spiritual" again. Too much junk in our bodies, too much flouride and stuff blocking our pineal gland.
edit on 20-6-2012 by derickonfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
In my opinion its not what you say to make then stop, its that you are telling them that you are not willing to go, you could say you belong to the toasted cheese sandwich god for all it mattered.

The point is in most cases you have a choice to go with them or not.

And yes if what you say is true then I believe you had a real encounter.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I've had dreams just like this before. Being pulled and couldn't talk barely or move. Sounds like nothing more than a dream, maybe partly lucid also. But what do I know, I also doubt your faith in religion would stop a E.T. abduction.

Did you end up somewhere else when they left? Or did you simply end up where you began it all?
edit on 20-6-2012 by EmperorXyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I've had a time-loss experience of over two hours while driving on a dark, country road aftere seeing a bright light in the sky. So my situation is quite a bit different than yours. Bare in mind that I don't totallydiscount your story because my son had a bedside experience in the 1990s,

In my case and most any real abduction case when the person was fully awake and perhaps even driving a vehicle, there is no opportunity to resist in body or mind. They have that absolute power over the human body that allows no quarter to sneak back with some sort of a "NO!" response. That method doesn't work against fellow humans in any situation and I doubt that the ETs are any more prone to getting a bulletin from god that would detern them either.

In fact, I would say that few if any abductions end early on in the "attempt" part because of something the intended victim said or did. I see no reason why religion can have a bearing on an abduction. But as I stated, a real abduction leaves the abductee totally powerless before they know that they have been taken over. So I must doubt your account as being actual. ETs don't just appear and lay a hand on your shoulder as you said was your experience.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by derickonfire

You know what ? That's interesting.

Everything you said has been things I have been thinking about for a while now. I'm trying to reconcile my faith with this. I'm on a journey and will not stop until I get to the ultimate truth.

Thank you for your words.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

But they were tan.

That's the thing. They were tan in color and they were dry.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Okay. Noted. I appreciate the response.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by derickonfire

Most aliens exist in a different dimension, 2nd dimension and lower - they haunt you in your sleep and most abductions happen in a spiritual sense - they're stealing energy from you via fear. Physical sightings while completely conscious are rare because frankly, the weight of this world is too much for them - this reality is too heavy for them. They are weak scavengers.

And you know this for fact? You say people do not believe this rambling because they do not have a connection with what reality really is or have the spirituality to comprehend it. I am not even offended by this, but it shows me that you think that just because I dont believe your THEORY that I am an idiot. So this supposed spirituality you have, doesnt actually exist and it is preconceived in your own mind. Thats the problem with newagers (not saying you are one), its either, you believe me, or your an idiot.

I fully understand the idea of realities and dimensions, I have seen reality shifts that directly relate to me. Things you cant explain other than the fabric of reality itself. To be so sure that these entities are from a "lower" dimension and come to steal your energy while you sleep is absurd. Not the notion that this is their intention, but to be so sure of it as if you know these things to be fact.

Lower dimension, how can a lower dimensional being exist in a higher dimension.

This has nothing to do with faith or a god delusion, so if your reply is going to do down that route, please just forget I said anything.

Proof?
Explain why you KNOW this to be the fact. Id dying to hear
edit on 20-6-2012 by gostr because: Pinkle Dairy Fairies.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
You are not the only person to state that Jesus Christ had the authority to stop abductions cold. I believe you. There is a famous ex-MUFON UFO researcher who spent years as an aetheist and had a spiritual awakening that lead him to become a Christian.

The sad fact is that as soon as he began mentioning that he had reports of people invoking the power of Christ to stop abductions, he was attacked ruthlessly.

That intrigues me. Even on this site, you will find the same intolerant behavior. I just don't get it. How is it that otherwise "open minded" people will consider every manner of possibility except one? It only serves to make me think there is some evil aspect to the whole phenomenon that I never considered possible during the first 20 years of my research into the field.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

God will guide you through any situation. But for skepticconwatcher, i am also i christian and an avid beiliver in aliens... Just stay in touch with god, he will always set you on the path to truth

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
You are SO correct, their have been MANY similar encounters where speaking Jesus' name made them go...

"His abduction started out typically, I.E., late at night, in bed. He was lying in bed, kept wide awake by the barking dogs, when paralysis set in. He was unable to cry out. His Wife didn’t waken. The next thing he knew, he was being levitated above his bed. He then had the sensation he was being suspended by what felt like a pole inserted into his rectum. By this time, he was alive with terror, but he couldn’t scream.

"I thought I was having a Satanic experience; that the devil had gotten a hold of me and had shoved a pole up my rectum and was holding me up in the air... So helpless, I couldn't do anything. I said, 'Jesus, Jesus, help me!' or 'Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!' When I did, there was a feeling or a sound or something that either my words that I thought or the words that I had tried to say or whatever, had hurt whatever was holding me up in the air on this pole. And I felt like it was withdrawn and I fell. I hit the bed, because it was like I was thrown back in bed. I really can't tell, but when I did, my wife woke up and asked why I was jumping on the bed."

"This man was able to stop his abduction. To stop an abduction was something they had never heard of, and this gentleman did it by calling upon the name of Jesus. This particular case was astounding." LINK

Originally posted by Victoria Ecouter
"I had contact for years with what I thought were alien beings. The more I "believed" the more they disrupted my life. I went for months getting only a few hours of sleep a night. It got so bad that I was waking up with night terrors and things probing me for almost a month straight."

"A turning point for me occurred when I had a conversation with one of these beings. I said that it didn't have the right to do this and it replied that it did. I knew then that this was not a benign creature in any sense of the word. I was agnostic at the time. So I decided to pray to God to help me. The "abductions" and "visitations" stopped immediately"

Alien abductions halted by the name 'Jesus' why?

"It has dawned on me after 4 years of looking through this that abductee's have stopped these experience when calling upon the name of Jesus or god. These apparent inter-dimensional entities seem to vanish. WHY is this? They have never done the same under any other names or pleads? Very interesting to see how effective this is. Blows their apparent agenda and purpose out of the water. LINK

Over 100 Online Testimonies that Alien Abductions Stop and Can Be Terminated as a Life Pattern In the Name and Authority of Jesus Christ. The Most Powerful Evidence in the World Today Showing the True Nature of the Entities Behind the UFO / Alien Abduction Phenomenon LINK

edit on 20-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by Whateva69

But they were tan.

That's the thing. They were tan in color and they were dry.

yeah...and what... you think they should be all the same colour and covered in slime

They have many skin colours just like every other living creature. they don't all look the same, just as you do not look like me or anyone else.

I personally have never seen a wet grey, so I really don't know what you mean by dry.

love and harmony
Whateva

<<   2  3  4 >>

join