It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire in the Sky: Travis Walton Update

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
A question for you UFO'rs.

Why would UFO's be flying around and abducting people? To perform medical experiments? For fun?

well that would most likely be base line testing. seeing how we are going

Let me ask you this. If these guys arrived here from thousands of years ago, they would have studied this planet entirely, abducting cows and humans left and right. Why would they still do it now? Not only that, but why would they reveal themselves so easily?
no body is perfect, things can go wrong, but plausible deniability has really helped them out on that part, they could well indeed have a vested interests in us, we are very young compared to the vastness of the universe, so maybe we are being used as a theoretical study into how they may have behaved in the early beginnings of there own existence.

Originally posted by Kang69
If these UFO's are spotted everyday, that would mean they would have some secret alien base on the planet. (ok) Or, the moon is in fact their base. Or, they travel thousands of light years just to study the utters on a cow.

yes the moon may well indeed be a base, it is possibly hollow, long travel would be a bummer if they had to, as for testing cows udders well the udder is were milk comes from, we drink allot of milk, use it in all sorts of products, so id sad they are testing a longer time frame by trace evidence(much like we can test hair for drugs)
and by same reasoning all other tests involved on cows, tho the taking of the eye? i dunno, maybe sum-thing to do with the sun?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
People still believe this crap.. and this is a case that has actual physical evidence of deception.

People want to believe what they want to believe, I guess.

5 of the 6 men passed 100% the polygraph test, the 6, originally it was said he passed but was put as inconclusive since the man was nervous. Back then that would have been considered, what was it they said in the interview? a 1 in 1,000,000,000 chance, even with the inconclusive?

Now, back in 1975, there was no internet, and very few people knew about a polygraph. These men were simple, yet most of them passed the test the first time. The test was done again and ALL of them passed it...

Unless you are going to claim that every one of these men were "CIA agents and they were trained to lie about this", not to mention that the "SUPPOSED" CIA agents would have lived THEIR ENTIRE LIVES just doing this, and for what exactly?...

edit on 20-6-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

So what exactly is the update?... That they're giving another lecture? They have documentation proving the polygraph tests were correct?

Because that doesn't seem all too exciting.

For anyone that has researched this case, you choose to believe because of the facts and witnesses etc, not because a polygraph machine said he was telling the truth. I went and looked at the thread Travis was posting in 2 years ago on ATS, and everyone, including Travis, was saying how polygraph results were often innaccurate etc.

Don't take this as me having a go or anything, I really do believe Travis, I find the story fascinating... Especially cos you gotta have some big ass balls to run directly toward a UFO haha. But - the news of this polygraph thing doesn't mean much more to me. I still think he is telling the truth - but it just baffles me that everyone always looks for the "lie detector test". He has done so many now they're just pointless.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by Furbs
People still believe this crap.. and this is a case that has actual physical evidence of deception.

People want to believe what they want to believe, I guess.

5 of the 6 men passed 100% the polygraph test, the 6, originally it was said he passed but was put as inconclusive since the man was nervous. Back then that would have been considered, what was it they said in the interview? a 1 in 1,000,000,000 chance, even with the inconclusive?

Walton failed his first polygraph. Regardless of how you want to spin it. This happened.

Now, back in 1975, there was no internet, and very few people knew about a polygraph. These men were simple, yet most of them passed the test the first time. The test was done again and ALL of them passed it...

Unless you are going to claim that every one of these men were "CIA agents and they were trained to lie about this", not to mention that the "SUPPOSED" CIA agents would have lived THEIR ENTIRE LIVES just doing this, and for what exactly?...

edit on 20-6-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

The polygraph tests are secondary to the physiological tests the were given. He said he didn't eat and lost 10 lbs. Had that been the case, he would have had acetone in his urine, since his body would be eating itself and creating acetone as a biproduct.

No acetone was present in his system, which means.. it didn't happen like he said it did.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by easybreezy
the taking of the eye? i dunno, maybe sum-thing to do with the sun?

That is an interesting theory I've never heard of or thought about before! Some people claim that the UFO's use the sun as a stargate/portal, or just UFO's generally have a lot to do with the sun and supposedly are seen flying very close to it. If they are tinkering with the sun, then perhaps they could be using the eyeballs to test if what they're doing has long term damage, causes damage to our eyes or anything you could come up with!

Thank you for making me think!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

No I do not have all the answer. That's what the UFO'rs believe. They feel like they have to believe something, just like any religious nutjob. I am open to all beliefs and theoreys, I'm just questioning it. It dosen't make any sense. People are basically saying that these aliens that made us through DNA splicing are keeping watch over us. Why? Why has their been not one piece of evidence about aliens? Tangible evidence btw, not just eye witness reports. (just like religion)

To think that a UFO is flying around watching us, abducting us to review our DNA, doesn't make sense. Not only that, that would mean they would have to have a base that's close by to earth. Whether it's a mothership or some secret base on earth.

Not only that, but most of the UFO videos I see are in broad daylight, even the ones at night don't make any sense. Unless the aliens are working with the PTB, they wouldn't reveal themselves so easily. Were already getting into cloaking technology, and to to think that an alien race that can travel light years across space without this technology is ignoring logic.

Ever heard of project blue beam? UFO's are a great way to distract you from the big red and white blue dick that gets jammed in american asses every day.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Startruth144

When I was taken from the Bridge in Charleston, West Virginia near the Amtrak Station and put on another Bridge about 1 or 2 miles from where I was located..My mind is Blank..other than I know I was taken by something not human. Its like I was knocked out..I feel like I went up..and I dont know how I got to the other Bridge. I was not even looking at the sky..all I had on my mind was getting to a hotel within site of the Amtrak Station. The Amtrak Station was closing and I was afraid to take a Taxi. I had to cross a Bridge to get to the area where I thought there was a hotel. I left out of the back of the Amtrak Station..crossed railroad tracks..dropped my pillow and blanket..started running to the left..towards the Bridge..then my mind is blank..I was found walking around in shock 1 or 2 miles from where I was located. Some cop picked me up..I did not say anything to him other than to please take me to a hotel..he got on the radio and did a female transport..he took me to small hotel near a hospital there in Charleston..I got a room and started calling for my family to come and pick me up.

When I got back to my hometown..I was Telepathic and did not understand what was going on. I ignored this and a week or so later..rescheduled my attempt to get to my duty station in Montana..I had no problems until Train 29 DC to Chicago..I felt like I had been drugged or poisoned on the Train. I had symptoms of irregular heart beat, shortness of breath, numbness in my head and arms, slurred speech, confusion. I was taken to a hospital in Chicago..I could not communicate very well..and the doctor was a jerk..I overheard him tell someone in the hallway that "He did not want Homeland Security in there Investigating" I got up and signed myself out..put my ID on paperwork and stated that the Doctor would not listen to me or provide care..I went to lobby area and started calling The Hiring Center at Fort Snelling, MN and left a voice mail message..I told Homeland Security that I had been drugged or poisoned on Train 29 DC to Chicago..I went and got a hotel room for the night and attempted to treat myself..I drank allot of milk with the hope of diluting whatever I had been drugged or poisoned with..I also took Claritin D to keep my airway open..The next day..I got back on the Train and didnt have any problems until Rugby, North Dakota..there was something on the Train..that turned my survival instincts wide open..all I could think about was getting the heck off that train..I wanted to get away from whatever was on there..I got off in Rugby, North Dakota..I walked to a hotel room and called my duty station in Piegan, Montana and I begged them to come and get me..I told them I could not make it any farther..I told them that I was being Tracked and Hunted by Something that I could not explain..I did not use the word Alien..I was told that because I was 2 days late for duty to just turn around and go back to NC and start the process over again. I will stop at this point..

Since Sept-2006..I have seen small lights, shadows, orbs, Large Grey Beings that can just appear and then disappear..some full size being that is the color of the Sun..I have a really bright looking starlike something that follows me to work..the thing can move around and go back to the same position..it is not a star...I have had some blue something in sky follow me home from work..I finally started reporting this to MUFON..I have not seen these UFO'S in about 1 month..I did however see Drones or UFO's Solid White- no other lights..2 flying north at around 7:15 PM about 1 week ago..I reported this on ATS and did a MUFON Report..I have made allot of contact with Clifford Clint with MUFON..and a Shaman by the name of William White Crow in CA..whom has helped me more than anyone..

What these beings did to me when I returned home..messed with me while sleeping..messed with my head and Ears..Raped Me..Basically you can feel the beings messing with you and you cannot see them..They did something to my right ear..and left eye..when they come around my Ear bothers me allot..If this gets really bad and I feel the beings are in the area..I contact MUFON and send NORAD a message..just please check the sky over NC for UFO'S..the beings come in stages and then leave..I have allot of time lapses..I will stop for now.

I think I was taken by Lizard Beings and Saved by Large Grey Beings..that is the only way I know how to explain
edit on 21-6-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

I don't believe this story to be a hoax. I just can't imagine these guys out cutting tree's and one day coming up with a story like this and putting themselves under the spotlight of law enforcement on purpose. In fact one of them had a run in with the law in the past. So skeptics dismiss a lot about the story. Lie detectors aren't submittable in court and yes they aren't fool proof, but you can't dismiss all these men all passed the test under stress lol. Above all you can't dismiss that Travis Walton was missing for 5 days during all this. So you got all these guys that don't know where Travis is and asked that question with the lie detector, but yet he is still missing. Kind of hard to be skeptic of that! What's not to believe there??

Then later he's on some truth tv show and again they did this voice analyzer truth bs scan saying he was truthful on some things but deceptive on others. How can you be deceptive on one thing in your story after telling the truth you was taking by aliens by that very same test?? That whole tv show was bs and that voice analyzer was nothing but bs. If it's so accurate why aren't they using it instead of lie detectors that check pulses and blood pressure?? Now scientists are coming out with even better truth tests that check like brain waves. I would like to see some people hooked up to that for sure and see the results. Of course this technology will never be out on the market, because if you knew half the truth that goes in the government it would cause complete anarchy. They got drawers full of suppressed technology.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
oops double post (stupid button freeze)
edit on 21-6-2012 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sean

Based on what I've read, the most likely scenario is that the UFO was staged by Walton and a confederate or two. Most of the witnesses did not get a good look at things, but were taken in by the performances.
Steve Pierce on Travis Walton and the hoax scenario

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I have had something strange happen when I was a teen of lost time. Not saying it was alien related, but blacking out completely and later waking. I lived in a fairly new home my parents had built in the neighborhood and so other areas around was still being developed and there was wide open fields all over and I always cut across them on my bike to get to other friends houses. One day I blacked out sometime during the day and later on awoke in the middle of the night 11pm or so. I had to walk home that night and couldn't find my bike. After the next day I gone out there and found my bike like 50 feet from where I was when all this took place as though my bike was just dropped there. I can't really say it was an abduction as I can't remember zilch. All I remember is riding on dirt path and next waking up. No cuts bruises or anything. later on a couple years later same place I thought I had slept walked and awoke in the backyard standing in the dark looking straight up and viewing the full moon.
That experience kinda freaked me out and made my heart jump a bit lol. So all through my life I have had some pretty strange things happen which sparked my interest in the paranormal and I have learned that the more you get into this the more down the rabbit hole you go. You become more acceptable to these kinds of things. Not only myself by others around me have seen things and experienced the same things. A lot of this stuff is related because we live physical world surrounded by other parallel words in different dimensions.

I have seen UFO's in the past as well as my sister. She once saw a UFO black triangle back in 1984 long before the Belgium UFO in 1989-90. Same exact craft huge and with a ball of red light in the center that leaves the main craft and wanders around like a probe of some sort and returns. She posted her story on a UFO website that can be read on the internet. People out there believe well this is just some government craft that we're seeing, yeah it could be, but seriously why keep it secret all this time? This thing has been creeping around for a lot longer then 89-90. If they had this in 1984 then they had this technology probably even longer then that. It makes these unmanned drones we have today look like junk toys. These things are huge like half the size of a football stadium in size. If we have that kind of technology why are we even bothering with these rocket engines?? I have experience way to much stuff in my life to not believe.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CardDown

LOL yeah but what about the lie detector test they all took??? See you're dismissing that and just taking in information about another skeptic that dismisses the same thing. What you're saying makes no sense. how can Travis collaborate a story with one of his crew if he's missing for 5 days? All the guys involved who took the test was asked where Travis is and If they have anything to do with his disappearance.

edit on 21-6-2012 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by knightwhosaysnih

So what exactly is the update?

The update is that the interview Steve Pierce gave to Open Minds is going to be his last, according to him. Also, that both he and Travis Walton will be in Roswell for the UFO festival. Nothing exciting. Nothing new. Just an update.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

He said he didn't eat and lost 10 lbs. Had that been the case, he would have had acetone in his urine, since his body would be eating itself and creating acetone as a biproduct. No acetone was present in his system, which means.. it didn't happen like he said it did.

While the end-products of fat metabolism are ketone bodies, this isn't exactly physiological proof that it didn't happen. It's not as open and closed as this. Each person's bodies are different and lots of people have normal variants that make them unique and different than the person standing next to them. To truly be evidence, Walton would have to submit to a medical exam and urinalysis today, after so many days without eating and a loss of ten pounds, and then examine the urine for ketones. I'm not saying he was or was not abducted. I'm just saying the devil is in the details and the lack of ketones in his urine is not absolute proof it didn't happen.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by Furbs

Travis Walton claims he didn't eat for days and that he lost 10 lbs. Travis had no acetone in his urine after he was found. His claim is refuted by this one simple fact.

Again this was not an earth bound experience. How do you know if his feeling of dehydration wasn't caused by some other unknown affect that was intentionally used to sustain his life for 5 days outside the bounds of our planet or where ever he was at the time. There are people who have also experienced abductions that clearly state they are traveling at extremely high speeds, yet don't experience the physical affect of g-forces. So these people who say they're traveling at this speed and show no signs of broken blood vessels, so immediately we have to conclude they're lying?

Reminds me of the Biblical account of when God had descended from heaven "in fire" in front of the terrified mass of unlookers at Mount. Sinai, and Moses then was taken up and dwelt "with God" and was claimed to have neither eating or drinking for 40 days during this time.

Neither Enoch claimed to had eaten anything during his 60 days "with the Angels", and said that he did not need to because of a certain oil that his body had been anointed with, by them, directly after he was taken up to their abode.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
reply to post by Furbs

He said he didn't eat and lost 10 lbs. Had that been the case, he would have had acetone in his urine, since his body would be eating itself and creating acetone as a biproduct. No acetone was present in his system, which means.. it didn't happen like he said it did.

While the end-products of fat metabolism are ketone bodies, this isn't exactly physiological proof that it didn't happen. It's not as open and closed as this. Each person's bodies are different and lots of people have normal variants that make them unique and different than the person standing next to them. To truly be evidence, Walton would have to submit to a medical exam and urinalysis today, after so many days without eating and a loss of ten pounds, and then examine the urine for ketones. I'm not saying he was or was not abducted. I'm just saying the devil is in the details and the lack of ketones in his urine is not absolute proof it didn't happen.

I would like to see some other examples of these normal variants that effect physiology in such a basic way. Now, for this to be a believable story, we have to discount initial polygraph results and physiological exams? Travis would have had to be a statistical outlier physiologically before his story of being abducted (which in itself would make him unique) is possible.

Although, you are correct, here would have to have some dehydration and starvation happening to test for the acetone in his urine again, however, it need not be the entire 10 days, they start to appear in urine much sooner than that. I won't hold my breath for Travis to agree to submit to such a test though.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
they never, NEVER worked after dark, only that day
why did travis tell his mother the week before that if he was taken by a ufo, not to worry that he would be okay
why was his mother not upset after the fact (if my child told me that and got taken, I would still be freaked out, wouldn't you)
he failed the first lie detecter test
why did his friend take him to a dr 50 miles away when there was one much closer if he was so concerned about him
how did he call his mother? she had no phone at that cabin, or the other place she stayed at

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join