It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire in the Sky: Travis Walton Update

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

And where are they coming from? If these UFO's are spotted often, that would mean there would have to be some mothership hovering over earth. It just doesn't make any sense.

Some ufologists believe extraterrestrials are trans-dimensional beings, negating the need to make an enduring trip hundreds of light years away with a mother-ship.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Here's some more info for people not as familiar with this case

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Good thread, finally something worth responding to. I have always been fascinated by this story. There are a lot of
interesting aspects of this case that make it very compelling and believable.
I applaud the Op and all who have posted. I had to modify my original avatar(from the movie) months ago because of complaints from others who claimed it make them feel uncomfortable. ATS said my picture depicted torture and I had to change it. I slightly altered it to make it less visible and they said it was now acceptable.Anyone who has seen the movie knows the scene.
I would like to know if anyone asked Travis Walton during the interview how much of the movie was fiction just added for excitement. I know most of the movie was fairly accurate based on testimony but I do not know whether some facts presented in the movie did not come out in the original interviews with the men. Especially the part regarding him seeing space suits that resembled greys and the actual examination they performed on him.

edit on 20-6-2012 by mark1167 because: typo

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
See this is one of the contactee stories I actually believe. He's not made any money off of it, he's not always given interviews, and the story itself holds up to the time and scrutiny that's been given it...

Some of our own Hoaxers here on ATS could learn a lot from this one, a TRUE story...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

This in no way proves the existence of extraterrestrial life.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

The worst part for me was when he falls out of that liquid filled cell. A totally sick rebirth. Like an alien beehive, the space looked. I wonder if this was his memory or Hollywood embellishment.

Somehow I think he was indeed abducted but I have the feeling that it was really alien AND known to some parts of the government.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Startruth144

Its hard for me to understand why anyone would be skeptical about the Travis Walton story.

I too enjoyed the movie, and actually feel sympathy for the men who had to endure the false accusations, and having to tell a wild story that most have a hard time believing, especially Mr. Walton himself.

Throughout my life I have met many people, most are driven by financial gain. When people go to great lengths to prove a wild story, and receive no financial gain, you have to give them the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The Moment of Truth - Alleged Victim of Alien Abduction (2/2)
www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-6-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Originally posted by sixswornsermon
Weird.....

I skipped through the movie to watch the alien examination scene last night.

Still as creepy as the first time I watched it.

Synchronicity........

I have often compared alien examinations to incubus attacks (sleep paralysis)...

with so many people having this experience, I seriously doubt this is a 'sleep disorder'. For some time now, I have believed that 'night terrors/ sleep paralysis/ incubus attacks were actually extraterrestrial encounters. Think about it:

paralysis of the muscles
pressure on the chest
not asleep
presence is felt
often accompanied with hallucinations of demonic figures/ strange sounds
fear of terror in the room

Perhaps we are being visited all the time.
edit on 19-6-2012 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

Not all sleep paralysis can be attributed to this. I had this happen to me twice when a sleeping medication I was provided had a reaction to something else I was taking.

I can tell you it is a really uncomfortable situation. I could breath, and I could move my eyes. That was it. I tried talking and nothing happened. I tried yelling or even making a noise and nothing happened. I felt a little panicky, but it wasn't like I felt I might have a heart attack. Both "attacks" lasted about 10-15 minutes and felt even longer. I do know there were no ET's in my room nor have I ever felt I was abducted.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I don't get sleep paralysis. Even in a medical procedure, implant was removed behind my eye, I was able to reach my hand up and feel the sticky wet fluid that was running into my ear, and yet something shifted, and suddenly all was clean, so a time splice or missing time. Though it was still occurring I had then had a heavy arm, that was harder to lift, but not fully paralyzed. I just kept on bossing eveyrone to be love and praying to Source, and asking Higher Self to only allow what was good to transpire.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reece
Here's a good interview of Travis where he explains everything in more detail and takes questions:

and I also want to add this interview of a woman who saw people very similar to what Travis saw:

This is one of those cases that I believe there really is something to it and not some money grab hoax.

So, Travis described also tall blonde humanoids and not only the grey and big-headed type that some other retellings of the case have claimed. Atleast, I seem to recall that one dramatisation of the event depicted only the grey type and no other, although it was some time ago now that I saw it.

In any case, have noticed the same thing in other cases aswell, were the actual beings in question have been humanoid, and yet a pic of a grey and big-headed alien have been shown during the retelling as a sor of all-covering example, which is damaging in regards of the serious UFO-research, as many that do not care to double-check the stories, are hence often being subjects to disinformation that they without question swallows and then very often also passes further on.

I have come to the conclusion that many people, although not all, thankfully, even within the UFO-community simply finds the human-looking ET so controversial and loaded, that some people simply prefers to censure it, and pretend that it doesn't exist as an actually reported being, in fear of being labeled racists, or something of the like, which, ironically makes, these persons exactly just that; racist.

Don't get me wrong; The grey type of alien is indeed truly being reported, but it is not, as many people believe, the only type. In fact, the humanoid type are actually in many places of the World even more reported.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Reece

Best witnesses ever? Not. Sorry, he is not any more credible than the most 'credib;e' people and when it comes to contactees there is medical examination that needs to be done on a person's mental state before concluding he even had something unusual.

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

It proves in no way the existence of Demons, it is something that shouldn't be even questioned, you call them Demons, believers that I am no part of call them aliens - they are not from 3D Earth, which makes them aliens. you call them Demons to say theyare dimensional and probably evil, you should use more scientific words if you want to look serious, and even normal words such as 'evil' 'dimensiona'. Calling them Demons speaks bad for the one who uses religious terms.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

You must have been answering the totally wrong post. for I have not said any of what you are commenting upon.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

ASSUMPTION
let's suppose that they are real and exist for sure.

You like calling them Demons and Angels, is it because of the ugly look to us that you call them Demons? Is it because you get abducted and paralyzed and cannot move or remember things that you call them Demons and EVIL?

They paralyze you, prevent you from moving, using your camera, your car, picturing them or anything becase these beings do NOT want to be revealed and exposed as existing. They do this job to not be exposed very well.

If they were so evil, here is what they could do to you:

• mutilate you
• stop your heart beating
• damage you mentally
• would have wiped out the population or destroyed the planet already

I would suggest you do not try harm Them, they can kill you twice! Do they do any of that? So far not, so quit calling them Demons. Even if they did that, they still remain alien for not being from Earth or this dimension just like foreigners to the US are called 'aliens', so you are wrong Again and Again!

I think you like randy and GUT are some disinformation agents or very delusional people. idk which of that, please stop spreading disinformation

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Well there were greys and this couple, a splinter off the pleiadians, who are not Loving enough, beehive group. And they make hybrids, this is not positive. The man who told me that humans were insects during gynelogical was this man.

They work all over north america and the pacific northwest as well.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
We interviewed Travis Walton just over a year and half ago...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Absolutely amazing interview. if the subject interest you, have a listen. I know i was glad to be part of it.

listening now..

thx GAO..

FYI: the actual interview starts @ 2:05:00
edit on 20-6-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

hmmm.. and what exactly does/would this prove?

curious minds like to know

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Reece

When you listen to people who claim to see a UFO, something in there demeanor and the way they describe it, always hits a chord deep inside that tells you this person did see what they claim to have seen. I always felt those people who are sincere and have never changed their story will someday have day of "I told you so" and all the skeptics and people who ridiculed these people and tried to explain away their stories, will have to eat crow.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Who said it did?
The arguments for the existence of extraterrestrial life can fall as short as do the arguments against the existence of extraterrestrial life. The only argument that falls the shortest, some would argue, is the existence of god.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
well.. I can say for the record, when someone has this type of experience...

it's not something you're deeply excited about to share with the world ..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join