It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire in the Sky: Travis Walton Update

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Update: Travis Walton UFO incident witness Steve Pierce

Steve Pierce recently spoke with Open Minds and gave what he said would be his final interview

The two will also be teaming up this summer to speak at the 2012 Roswell UFO Festival.

The documents clearly lay out the questions asked, along with the examiners conclusion that: “These polygraph examinations prove that these five men did see some object that they believe to be a UFO and that Travis Walton was not injured or murdered by any of these men, on that Wednesday (5 November 1975).”

This OpenMinds article was extremely short and brief. I imagine they (Walton & Pierce) will discuss the findings of the polygraph at the upcoming Roswell UFO festival. According to the author, the test and results of the polygraph are available on the internet. I have not viewed them myself. My verdict is still out on the entire affair, but I did enjoy the movie.

Travis Walton article

+74 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Im a friend of Dwayne Smith, one of the witnesses. He lives a block from me. To hear him tell the story is so amazing. It leaves you with little doubt when you hear it from one of the guys who were there and seen it first hand.

Dwayne has never had any financial benefits from this and even today lives a very simple life. He rides a bicycle everywhere he goes and just a humble, modest dude. I might get him to do a video interview about what he saw sometime. I have picked his brain many a night while having a few cold ones... Quite the treat!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Weird.....

I skipped through the movie to watch the alien examination scene last night.

Still as creepy as the first time I watched it.

Synchronicity........

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Startruth144

Wow! I like your story.

Witnesses are so often ignored and denigrated. It's good to know that the story is the same when you're sitting on someone's front steps, having a cold one. As we know, from jailhouse stories to other witness testimony---those are the times when the truth often comes out.

These guys had nothing to gain by lying. Your friend is still living a modest life, just keeping on, keeping on, as they say. He'd have no reason to continue the story after all of these years.

I'm one of those people who have been researching this for so long, and am so awake---that I don't need convincing. My only question these days is....what next?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Startruth144

Im a friend of Dwayne Smith...It leaves you with little doubt when you hear it from one of the guys who were there and seen it first hand...

They do appear earnest. Whether or not it was one of ours or one of theirs, they believe they saw something!

I have picked his brain many a night while having a few cold ones... Quite the treat!

I bet!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I think that as far as any movie about UFO's .........Fire in the Sky, scared the living hell out of me!! I hope something comes out of this!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sixswornsermon

I skipped through the movie to watch the alien examination scene last night. Still as creepy as the first time I watched it

It's my favorite part of the movie too! I thought the creepiest part was when Walton discovers the remains of old test subjects as he is floating up. Scared the hell out of me. It also left me with a sense of loss and hopelessness. That those human test subjects had been kidnapped and discarded, never to be seen by their families again.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Here is a link to the Cy Gilson polygraph test.

The following report on the final polygraph examination of Travis Walton was actually sponsored by a skeptic, Jerry Black. The test was performed with the latest state of the art equipment, by Cy Gilson, the most highly respected polygraph expert.

The Final Test

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Travis Walton is also a member of ATS. And made some exceptionally good posts. Just hit the post tab.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Awesome. I didn't know that!
Thanks!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
can anyone find the documents they are talking about? a link or anything?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
can anyone find the documents they are talking about? a link or anything?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

Not sure if this is what you're looking for...

The Final Test

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Just a tidbit about the Fire in The Sky Movie. Travis Walton on numerous interviews has stated that Hollywood embellished the scenes on the UFO. He said he repeatedly tried to talk them out of embellishing the scenes, but they were more interested in attracting people to see the movie and making money on the film.

I've read a lot about this case, and I believe it is one of the strongest cases on record of a UFO sighting by numerous witnesses at close range and collaboration of an abduction.

A similar strong case if anyone is interested in researching is the The Allagash Abduction. That incident involved four men on a camping trip who were all eyewitnesses to a UFO and were all abducted at the same time.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Just a tidbit about the Fire in The Sky Movie. Travis Walton on numerous interviews has stated that Hollywood embellished the scenes on the UFO. He said he repeatedly tried to talk them out of embellishing the scenes, but they were more interested in attracting people to see the movie and making money on the film.

This isn't surprising. It probably was a catch 22 for Walton. Let them make the movie, or risk not getting the story made into a movie.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Travis Walton himself was a member here at ATS. I am not sure if he is still visiting this forum or not, but it would be interesting to hear from him none the less.Personally, I believe the man's story. After all he has been through over the years as a result of this story, he would have to be the dumbest man alive if he actually made it up.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Great post!
I loved this movie, it still to date hasn't been topped.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Absolutely nothing to gain at all. From what I understand.. He hasn't even talked to Travis much over the years, if any. Just living his life and getting by. He doesn't even go around telling people about it. Unless you know him and bring it up with him, he pretty much stays quiet on the entire subject. When you get him talking, it really is fascinating! You really can look into his eyes and see sincerity and honesty when listening to his recounting of the abduction.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
We interviewed Travis Walton just over a year and half ago...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Absolutely amazing interview. if the subject interest you, have a listen. I know i was glad to be part of it.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

I will get him on video soon and share it with everyone here first. I have asked him already about it and he seems really happy to do it. I think everyone here would really enjoy it as I have listening to the incident from his perspective!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join