It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS LIVE: 28: "Travis Walton Interview"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot button topics of today.

This week we are joined (hopefully, if the gods of the interwebz are smiling on us) by the man who is the subject of the film

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c824b593fe52.jpg[/atsimg]
IMDb Link to Fire in the Sky

Travis Walton

....and we'll be discussing his experience and thoughts on the UFO Subject as a whole, and we'll be taking some of your calls to air on the subject.

We'll also be debating - and taking your calls to air on the recent spate of UFO "sightings" in NY and ask the question - hysteria, hype or the real deal?

For those folk not interested in UFO's, you may just hear a spectacular rant about a certain two US businessmen from your Liverpool supporting show host (who is now back at 95% health after missing the Euro show), another rant - this time from GAOTU about some extraordinary events involving the Canadian military and - if those things don't whet your appeitite we may even touch on the delicate subject of cheese prices in Bratislavia...

Oh yes, we'll also be discussing the usual mix of topics from around the board, taking YOUR calls to air and from the ATS Chat Room, Facebook and the ATS Show thread right here.

What? Theres more?...... Do you want to play a game?

Oh yes.... you'll be hearing from ATS Lives new Band....

Disclaimer - Always use the correct safety equipment when listening to ATS Live. You should, at all times keep your tinfoil hat in place, and have a spare pair of welders glasses to hand in case you are about to be Semperised (*semperised!*). Keep out of the reach of children and animals. May affect sensitive parts of your inner ear. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
"I don't want any more trouble like you had last year in the Fillmore District. Understand? That's my policy."

We go Live from 9:00pm EST. Thats 7.00pm Mountain, 6:00pm PST, 2AM (Sunday) UK and 11AM (Sunday) Canberra

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

edit on Wed, 16 Mar 2011 08:39:24 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
This show should be a great one. Not only will I be listening, but I will even be in chat!!

This is proving to be a good ATS day.

Treat Travis nicely. Also, If that polygraph had provided any other response than what it did, then some authorities would have had some explaining to do. Could it be possible that a percieved threat to international security could have influenced the televised results of that polygraph test? Martial Law, or aspects of it, are not broadcasted via the M.S.M. (Mental System Manipulators) simultaneously to hundreds of millions, or billions internationally.

Hey Semper,
It's National Boss Day in America. So remember to wish Neformore a Happy Boss Day!

Pleasantries,
ET

edit on 16-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: add Happy Boss day for Neformore

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

OMG

For real? Ok now Travis Walton's case scared me senseless as a child on "Unsolved Mysteries" and even more so after I saw the movie....had a crush on DB Sweeny so I watched the movie. I didn't sleep right for a week! The flash back scenes, omg.

I know people say he is lying but I don't agree. I think he is telling the truth and for many reasons. I don't believe in polygraphs, you can fake them or just be so nervous it messes up. So to me that isn't a good enough thing to say he lied. I think something happened to him and the others and well it's very interesting and it would be cool to have him on. His story and the Hill's story really got me into this stuff more and more...Thanks Robert Stack!

Very cool!! Can I call in?!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I won't be able to join you all tonight as we're having a party of sorts with several friends and family from out of state, but it sounds like an incredible show! I'll miss ET in the Chat room and especially the price of cheese in Bratislavia! Why did you have to discuss that THIS week?

Oh, well, Have a GREAT time and miss me! I shall miss you all!

edit on 10/16/2010 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

You can with Skype. Though I don't know if call ins during interview will be possible. But the panel/ATS crew may be watching chat and be able to relay questions for Mr. Walton

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Travis Walton?

Seriously? or will this be some kind of comedic parody with an impersonator?

And, will Semper sing before or after this?

Early warning would be nice in advance thanks.

edit on 16-10-2010 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

You can with Skype. Though I don't know if call ins during interview will be possible. But the panel/ATS crew may be watching chat and be able to relay questions for Mr. Walton

Oh I know
I call in when I can. I missed last week cause of work but not tonight!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

No impersonator. Very much the real person.

And we won't torture him by having semper sing tonight.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Ah Agent Neformore...be sure to interrogate the subject for signs of tampering...

possibly a cavity search for signs of probe residue.

Agent Semperfortis has been authorized to semperize with extreme prejudice should any agents of SPOOKTER attempt to disrupt the interrogation process.

Agent Cleatus is on standby to assault and retro-probe any alien interventions.

We shall be monitoring from Chat Control.

PS Glad to see you have recovered from the SPOOKTER Alien retro-virus.

Be sure to check your armpits for signs of new appendages.

Cosmic...

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Ohh i cant wait for this show tonight its going to be a good one for sure!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Good, should be interesting.

I find the Travis Walton case fascinating because I remember well those times...

I grew up in the south western corner of Utah near the Arizona border, and I can remember those times well because it was before the internet, when people got their news from news papers and people actually discussed things in person, in public places and over fences between homes.

Back in those times there was a frightening and bizarre brief series of cattle and horse mutilations in and around the local area, livestock was found mutilated, drained of blood, and organs removed and it was completely an unexplainable mystery, investigations were inconclusive at best, and people throughout the area were genuinely frightened, many suspected the government was somehow doing this because the area was not far and downwind from the Nevada nuclear test sites, but because there was no tracks in or out of the where these mutilated animals were found, sex and other organs somehow removed along with over 90% of the animal's blood, all without making any mess, and done in some cases not far from populated areas and near ranch homes, some people were looking to the skies for some kind of explanation, and many believed that it was extraterrestrials that were behind it, with some kind of evil intent, and then the Travis Walton case!

Well, there was no panic, but I remember how afraid people were, and the series of local news reports on it, then all of the talk and speculations.

Personally I am on the fence, I don't know what to believe, and am looking forward to hearing from this man!

edit on 16-10-2010 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
TRAVIS WALTON?!??!!

Holy cow guys! I am SOOOOO excited for tonight's show!

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
To sleep or not to sleep that is the questi....Zz

- Phoenix

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
OoooooOoooo I've missed the last four or five shows due to a recent Xbox re-addiction. I am SO putting the controller down for this one! (I'm such a geek)

SA-weet!!

Looking forward to chatting & hearing everyone tonight!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
excellent! bout time ! great guest can't wait.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
About 15 minutes to showtime

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

OK this is a great case for UFO enthusiasts, get your basement dwelling bottoms into ATS live chat and participate[ate, and oh tune into the show.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I got a funny feeling tonight is gonna be a GREAT show. If anyone's out there reading this the show is on LIVE right now - come join in on the fun

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Questions for Travis Walton.

Have you ever seen the movie Blue Sky?

If yes, what did you think of it?

Have you ever considered the possibility that the government may have been abducting people and animals in the general area of your abduction, and may have been your true abductors?

There were government/military covert activities related to the "downwind" spread of radiation from nuclear tests in Nevada

See my previous post in this thread.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Of course you will be missed Lady!!!!

Have fun at the party though..

Semper

<<   2  3 >>

join