It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Extremely High Tech Civilization Definitely Existed In The Distant Past Of Our Planet

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

You're right - I should ammend that to say possible proof, and I think I said that somewhere else.

My main point is that it raises many uncomfortable questions for science and religion; many ideas would have to be examined and many texts would have to be re-written.
edit on 21-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

Science thrives on 'uncomfortable' questions - its what they do, text books on average are re-written ever 18 months at a minimum, with e-books updates and notes are changed even sooner - and since academics get paid to do that - they rather like it, wink.

As for religion, I still don't get what you think they would be hiding from, they either ignore it or accept and adapt, which they have been for hundred of years since science showed up. Since you think the Vatican is somehow involved in this I would point out that they accept the possibility and probability of aliens. You might want to look at what the Rev. Jose Gabriel Funes says on the subject

The vatican astronomer spills the beans

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Science thrives on 'uncomfortable' questions - its what they do, text books on average are re-written ever 18 months at a minimum, with e-books updates and notes are changed even sooner - and since academics get paid to do that - they rather like it, wink.

The vatican astronomer spills the beans

I thought you said the basis of science was consensus? Please, you can't have it both ways. What you've posted here I'm more inclined to believe, not due overwhelmingly to any profit motive though that may be part of the picture, but because our current modern civilization has existed less than 200 hundred years since the industrial revolution, and we probably have, in terms of physics, astronomy, biology, and chemistry about 0.01% of the universe figured out. Jeez, in terms of matter and energy scientists cannot account for 96% of the universe.....

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Here is a great video with much art of ancient civlizations showing obvious contact with giant humanoids and aliens:

www.youtube.com...

Here is the youtube site with much related ancient civilzation evidence:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by geolo34
For the geologically-minded, I just find this page that details and explains most geological features visible on the Bosnian Hill. I only browsed it quickly (mostly looked at pictures and comments), and it seems very good to me.

You will see the conglomerates mentioned above, the layered silt/clay formations, fractures and faults, the folding/tilting, etc...

www.irna.lautre.net...

Cheers for that, it was interesting and concise enough for the ley person, yet had enough detail to conclusively debunk the Bosnian charlatans. However, don't expect much thanks from people as they will call it part of the cover up.
I loved the ripple marks and would love to get a specimen for my collection, have seen similar natural 'pavements' here in New Zealand and we have our fair share of geologically-ignorant people who try to insist that natural features are man made (i.e. Kaimanawa wall)....but hey, we're wrong, they're right and damn them for uncovering our TPTB-sponsored cover up. My reptilian overlord will be most disappointed and ask that I hold her sun lamp for her today.

Originally posted by geolo34Feel free to ask questions if you want (I'm not saying I'll be able to answer them all, though: geology is a vast field).

A peneplain, an outwash basin and much more than just a field. Geology rocks!

edit on 21-6-2012 by aorAki because: extra extra

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Things reptilian overlords enjoy: sun lamps, blood in a brandy glass, fine cigars, cheetos.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by vkey08
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Excellent rant and to the point, one comment, no slaves the evidence from the builder villages shows they were skilled craftsman and artisans, now the bulk of the muscle power probably came from the peasants who were conscripted by a type of corvee system probably when the Nile flood made agricultural work impossible.

I stand corrected... I was writing out two responses at the same tine, this one and the Regents election one and I think I may have not been payin attention, thank you for the clarify

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
marking for read when have time so far what i quick read is gd S&f op

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

This is Tanzanite. Its found in the same area Angelo Pitoli claims to have found the "skystone". Interesting to note is that this gem wasn't even "discovered" until 1967.

This is Kyanite, also found in the same area.

And this my friends is Lapis Lazuli. This one is found nowhere near Sierra Leone, but then I found this...

www.flickr.com...

Now if this isn't enough to get your brains going then I don't know what else to tell you guys.
edit on 21-6-2012 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
And yet another clue that this is a hoax...

Its composition was found to be more than 77% oxygen, along with traces of carbon, silicon, calcium and sodium.

Another mystery related to the stone of heaven is that this artifact is always found in soil layers dating to at least 12000 BC.

Now could someone please put on their thinking cap and tell me what's wrong here? I could rip this entire article to shreds by myself if you like, but I'm trying to encourage a little critical thinking here.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

The Bosnian pyramids are probably just deposits from glaciers after the last ice age but in that area are very old examples of the antediluvian culture, but you have to search for it through all the other crap in google, since it is well hidden.

This type of thing here

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7

The Bosnian pyramids are probably just deposits from glaciers after the last ice age but in that area are very old examples of the antediluvian culture, but you have to search for it through all the other crap in google, since it is well hidden.

This type of thing here

Having lived near one of the world's largest drumlin fields (Peterborough, Ontario), and also lived on top of the Oak Ridges Morraine also in Ontario, and having hiked many features on the morraine such as drumlins and eskers, and swam and boated in many kettle lakes, and wondered at many erratics and striations, I can assure you I am quite aware of what topographic features caused by glaciaton look like.

The Bosnian pyramid is larger than any one glacial feature I have ever seen or heard about.

I think it is impossible for any glacial feature to get that large, for unlike any igneous, metamorhpic or sedimentary formations glacial deposits are not solid rock, just various loose agglomerations of overburden of varying sizes - and easily subject to mechanical and chemical erosion.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7

This type of thing here

Having lived near one of the world's largest drumlin fields (Peterborough, Ontario), and also lived on top of the Oak Ridges Morraine also in Ontario, and having hiked many features on the morraine such as drumlins and eskers, and swam and boated in many kettle lakes, and wondered at many erratics and striations, I can assure you I am quite aware of what topographic features caused by glaciaton look like.

The Bosnian pyramid is larger than any one glacial feature I have ever seen or heard about.

I think it is impossible for any glacial feature to get that large, for unlike any igneous, metamorhpic or sedimentary formations glacial deposits are not solid rock, just various loose agglomerations of overburden of varying sizes - and easily subject to mechanical and chemical erosion.

Then you have never been to Mount Tom in Massachusetts, looks very similar in the fact that it is very smooth, covered and almost looks man made if you didn't know that it was a natural formation, also before he crashed to the ground, the Old Man in the Mountain in New Hampshire, also a glacial made rock formation... Both look man made but were totally natural in their origins..

Sorry again, fail.....

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

They were not high tech it was just a time in which all humans around the world used telekinesis and telepathy as well as mass telepathy. THats it and that is all.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Then you have never been to Mount Tom in Massachusetts, looks very similar in the fact that it is very smooth, covered and almost looks man made if you didn't know that it was a natural formation, also before he crashed to the ground, the Old Man in the Mountain in New Hampshire, also a glacial made rock formation... Both look man made but were totally natural in their origins..

Sorry again, fail.....

You think Mt. Tom in Massachusetts looks like the Bosnian pyramid? Do you have to be wearing special glasses or something?

Here's Mount Tom:

And here's the Bosnian pyramid:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Tell ya what... go to Bosnia, climb to the top of this "pyramid", remove the trees and soil to expose the precision cut stones, take a picture for all of us to see, then we'll talk. Until then, we're supposed to be talking about a 100,000 year old plug, and a 12,000 year old "artificial" rock.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bone75

Tell ya what... go to Bosnia, climb to the top of this "pyramid", remove the trees and soil to expose the precision cut stones, take a picture for all of us to see, then we'll talk. Until then, we're supposed to be talking about a 100,000 year old plug, and a 12,000 year old "artificial" rock.

I'm very tempted to do that............and just may!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

And here is the "pyramid" as seen from the East at about a mile:

To my mind, not very "Gaza"-like, and certainly not very pyramid like at all. Since it's asymmetric, it all depends on the view. A graphical version of cherry picking, it you like.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

The Indian scriptures tell us that! When the gods came and gave us knowledge and we were able to do fantastic things!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I have never doubted this. Many of the stories or shows i have seen in the last decade or two point to this or ET.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE WHAT I SEE WITH MY OWN EYES - A PYRAMID.

"To hell with what everyone who disagrees with me has to say!"

Last I checked, that is called maintaining ignorance.

How about you come back to the real world where we try to learn through gathering evidence, not by believing tricks of our individual minds.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join