It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Extremely High Tech Civilization Definitely Existed In The Distant Past Of Our Planet

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by R0CR13

This is absolute proof ... The crystal was studied and it's properties CAN NOT BE REPRODUCED !

Ref; 4:30

If anyone disagrees ..reproduce this demonstration !

Unfortunately I don't have a piece of wire with spring like properties, but I can tell you exactly how it is done.

The wire is bent and it's properties are like a spring. When straightened and released it will spring back to it's original shape. The weight at the tip is carefully balanced and weighted to keep the spring straight when held in a horizontal position.
However, when the spring is held above horisontal the weight is not enough to keep it horizontal and the spring starts to return to it's original shape - which is bent.

You will notice - if you care to look - that his hand is NOT holding the spring horizontally when it decides to flip upwards.
You will also notice a hint of the above described effect if you look at 4:07 where he makes the error of twisting the spring just enough to show us what is going on.

Nothing to it.

In popular terms the effect is achieved because of the difference in distance from hand to tip - horisontally - when the whole spring is tilted non-horizontally.

In unpopuplar terms - you have been deceived by yet another charlatan.

edit on 23-6-2012 by HolgerTheDane2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
Oh lovely

The problem with such claims is no way to verify them.

......by the way the individual Angelo Pytoni wasn't an archaeologist...he was lots of things but not an archaeologist

Granite with a modern looking electronic thingy stuck into a hole cut into it....I would suggest looking up how granite is created

Skystone, there are claims that it was analysized by x, y and z laboratory. Okay lets see these studies and the statements by said laboraties?

Its easy to make claims, it takes a bit more effort to substantiate them

......and then, there are people who demand proof for everything that threatens to bring their fragile world view crumbling down around them, knowing full well that whatever proof is offered will immediately be rejected and ridiculed.

Funny how these people always seem to be found on the first page of a controversial thread.
edit on 23-6-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Oh lovely

The problem with such claims is no way to verify them.

......by the way the individual Angelo Pytoni wasn't an archaeologist...he was lots of things but not an archaeologist

Granite with a modern looking electronic thingy stuck into a hole cut into it....I would suggest looking up how granite is created

Skystone, there are claims that it was analysized by x, y and z laboratory. Okay lets see these studies and the statements by said laboraties?

Its easy to make claims, it takes a bit more effort to substantiate them

......and then, there are people who demand proof for everything that threatens to bring their fragile world view crumbling down around them, knowing full well that whatever proof is offered will immediately be rejected and ridiculed.

Funny how these people always seem to be found on the first page of a controversial thread.

In the words of the OP himself...

Originally posted by TheProphetMark

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought these artifacts are suspicious. That's another reason why I brought this thread here, hoping somebody would know something about it regarding if it's a hoax or not. I don't excatly have time to do the research myself, because I've been busy.

So please forgive those of us who are trying to inject a little bit of logic into the group-think mentality that is running rampant around here. When you lose your ability to detect BS and your desire to investigate such extraordinary claims, then you yourself become one of the "sheeple" with a fragile world view.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Very true.
Touche'

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I don't demand proof - proof is for mathematicians. I just want some evidence to evaluate. If no evidence is forthcoming, or it turns out to be false, or that there is much stronger contrary evidence, then I'm not going to buy the claim.

What is the problem with that?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Yes it's much better to accept every notion that is thrown at you, believe everything and never question! lol

edited to add

I see bone75, and the father have said the same!

edit on 23/6/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Maybe, the past is right now...

What if time isn't linear like we are taught in our culture?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by SibylofErythrae

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by SibylofErythrae

Food obviously. Why?

edit on 22-6-2012 by SibylofErythrae because: (no reason given)

What sorts of food?
It should show up in the geologic record (middens, pollen etc) yet

I think I'm vaguely following you, but I think you might need to be more specific for me. What is it that you think should be there that isn't?

I think that there should be a considerable spike in the pollen record regarding cultivation (necessary for an advanced civilisation) yet there isn't....and when there is it fits well with contemporary understanding.;..

I wonder how much population there has to be to see a spike? If you could greenhouse things, would your cultivation be all inside greenhouses? Containment of food processes from the wild?

If you have the ability to segregate your cultivation with care so that it doesn't effect the biosphere, wouldn't you just find that sensible?

What if what you think of as a "wild" form is instead a rewilded cultivar?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

knowing full well that whatever proof is offered will immediately be rejected and ridiculed.

This part is true. I've seen some substantial evidence put forth in various threads on various topics throughout the years, only to be met with: NOPE. NOPE. NOPE.

I'm not saying that all debunkers are biased, but the hardcore debunkers will sometimes enter a topic with preconceived notions and will only find the evidence that they want to find, probably having already made up their mind subconsciously after just reading the thread title.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Yes it's much better to accept every notion that is thrown at you, believe everything and never question! lol

edited to add

I see bone75, and the father have said the same!

edit on 23/6/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

I am guessing you are young, uneducated, highly emotional (probably a woman or a guy who reasons like MOST women) or just don't know any better.

So, here goes.

You are committing a logical fallacy.
You are guilty of all or nothing thinking.
Black and white.
It has to be either THIS or it HAS to be THAT!

In your paradigm you either Don't believe ANYTHING that ANYONE says

or

You believe EVERYTHING that EVERYONE says.

hence your brilliant quote

Yes it's much better to accept EVERY notion that is thrown at you, believe EVERYTHING and NEVER question

Having no clue that there is a middle ground.
Listening to the evidence from several sources,weighing it all out, removing your own predjudice and bias, coming to a conclusion which may or may not include adhering to EVERYTHING put forward or NOTHING put forward but most likely will include believing SOME of it.

I don't expect any of this to make any sense to you NOW. But later in life it just may.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

I don't demand proof - proof is for mathematicians. I just want some evidence to evaluate. If no evidence is forthcoming, or it turns out to be false, or that there is much stronger contrary evidence, then I'm not going to buy the claim.

What is the problem with that?

Nothing whatsoever my friend.
The only mentality I have a problem with is the one that completely shuts down all rational conversation with an imperical statement declaring that _______ is a hoax or isn't true without being open to looking at all of the evidence.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

There is a lot we don't know and need to learn about this world........

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

TextMy question is why Aliens, why is it always aliens? Is it so improbable advanced humans civ rose and fell before the current one?
reply to post by benrl

I agree 100% with what you have said. It does seem as though we are programmed to believe that it has to be people from planet X Y or Z. Why couldn't it have been a far removed civilization or even a civilization existing in the earth now?

Recently I was reviewing an old story of Admiral Byrd from back in 1947 Operation High Jump. This man was a Naval officer in good standing and as sane as about anyone else that I know and he insisted that there is another civilization in the North area of this planet. If there is another civilization existing that is many years advanced from us, then why couldn't these UFO type sightings be from that civilization? Not saying they are but it's a possibility.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

reply to post by HolgerTheDane2

Your explanation is a crock of BS .. reproduce of shut up .

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Is it possible? Sure. But I think that if such an advanced civilization existed prior to "recorded history" we would have seen the evidence everywhere.

In my thinking, there's no way that a civilization that advanced (even to the level of Ancient Greece) would have been missed. There would be ruins, writings, and quite a bit of history that would be fairly well known today. Archaeologists would have found it already.

Sorry but while I would like to think that humanity is older than "recorded history", and that there was a legacy going back tens of thousands of years (and lessons for future generations to learn from), I'm not convinced that something like "Atlantis" or "Lemuria" actually existed, because there's really no evidence.

And to those who would say "but it existed in the 4th dimension!", I counter-point with this:

That's the 4th dimension. Even if the 4th dimension exists, that certainly does not make something valid in our own 3rd dimension. That would be like saying the Eiffel Tower is real because Canada exists. Apples and Oranges.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Your explanation is a crock of BS .. reproduce of shut up .

So because you didn't pay attention at school when you were supposed to be taught simple physics then I have to shut up after being told MY explanation is a crock of BS.

So because you have seen the Millenium Falcon on TV means that it is real? And David Copperfield REALLY made an elephant disappear before your very eyes?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

You are flat out ignorant ..if you take the time to fully investigate you will find that out ..but you dont and you still feel qualified to comment .

Go buy one of these diviningmind.com... and film your proof

Then Post it ... I am sick and tired of people like you ... POST YOUR PROOF !

Any fool who reviews the video will notice it is not a bent wire and it is not being counter balanced by the weight .

Since you know so much about this particular object please tell every one what some of the lab reports said .

Do you know what a Monopole is ?

Do you know our current PHYSICS says that they dont physically exist ?

Do you know this object is described as monopole like .. with alternating concentric layers of polarity radiating from it that vary with distance ?

Do you know it has what is described as microscopic metallic lattice work contained within it ?

Do you know it is absolutely Impossible to reproduce this object ..

The only thing I don't know is why I'm wasting my time

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Why dont you get Hans the Lune to help you ..

a guy using a static charge to repell stuff

You two should make a great team .

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

You are flat out ignorant ..if you take the time to fully investigate you will find that out ..but you dont and you still feel qualified to comment .

Go buy one of these diviningmind.com... and film your proof

I have many years of experience with divining and are fully competent to comment on the video.

***snip***

Any fool who reviews the video will notice it is not a bent wire and it is not being counter balanced by the weight .

You are right - any fool can see it isn't bent.
But those of us who aren't fools can see that it is.

Since you know so much about this particular object please tell every one what some of the lab reports said .

You obviously do, so why don't you tell us. Please refer to genuine lab reports - verified lab reports.

Do you know what a Monopole is ?

Do I care if you know if I know?
Let me see. Hmmm. No!

Do you know our current PHYSICS says that they dont physically exist ?
Do you know this object is described as monopole like .. with alternating concentric layers of polarity radiating from it that vary with distance ?
Do you know it has what is described as microscopic metallic lattice work contained within it ?
Do you know it is absolutely Impossible to reproduce this object ..
The only thing I don't know is why I'm wasting my time

And of course - you don't know that you are taken for a ride.

If the object indeed has alternating concentric layers of polarity doesn't it make you think that the weight at the end of the spring should be alternately repelled and attracted as he lifts the spring?
edit on 24-6-2012 by HolgerTheDane2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

***snip***
I am sick and tired of people like you ... POST YOUR PROOF !
***snip***

Why don't you ask the guy to post a video where the spring is held on to a cart?
Where the crystal ball is on a glass table so we can see all around it?
To have the little cart move towards the ball so we can see the effect happen without him tilting his hand?

Why doubt me with a rational explanation and not him with his mumbo jumbo?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join