It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Extremely High Tech Civilization Definitely Existed In The Distant Past Of Our Planet

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

A compass needle placed next to the sphere will spin counterclockwise..
then begins turning in the opposite direction when moved only two inches away.

But you dont care if this has been observed over and over .

Some metals seemed to have become temporarily magnetized in close contact with it.

But you dont care

A feeling a breath of wind coming from the object ... hot and cold sensations emanating from it

Do you know what that indicates ?

People like you always want proof ... So Post Your Evidence .

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I am guessing you are young, uneducated, highly emotional (probably a woman or a guy who reasons like MOST women) or just don't know any better.

What you basing that on, Sherlock? He's actually a man, middle aged and teaches history. So completely wrong on all 3 counts.

That's what happens when you jump to conclusions based on limited or faulty evidence.

Yes it's much better to accept EVERY notion that is thrown at you, believe EVERYTHING and NEVER question

Having no clue that there is a middle ground.

He was being sarcastic.

edit on 24/6/12 by FatherLukeDuke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I am guessing you are young, uneducated, highly emotional (probably a woman or a guy who reasons like MOST women) or just don't know any better.

Man are you SO wrong...

You are committing a logical fallacy.
You are guilty of all or nothing thinking.
Black and white.
It has to be either THIS or it HAS to be THAT!

You are guilty of making stuff up, sonny

In your paradigm you either Don't believe ANYTHING that ANYONE says

Incorrect except in your case

You believe EVERYTHING that EVERYONE says.

Wrong again....do you make it a habit to be wrong on occassion or is this a persistent pattern?

Yes it's much better to accept EVERY notion that is thrown at you, believe EVERYTHING and NEVER question

Its sarcasm, have an adult explain the concept to you..........lol

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

What you basing that on, Sherlock? He's actually a man, middle aged and teaches history. So completely wrong on all 3 counts.

I'm sorry father but I must correct you, the first is correct, not sure what middle age is but it probably applies. History? I have taught military and Islamic history but mainly I taught business, finance and logistics with the occassion sortie into anthropology and archaeology - but haven't taught recently having been 'dragged kicking and screaming' into doing startup's of technical high schools and colleges in the Middle East. With the coming of the Arab Spring I got out of Bahrain just before it 'went under'. Before all that teaching and setting up, I was an Archaeologist, Librarian, Military officer and HR ex in Health care.

He was being sarcastic.

The Father gets an award for noting the obvious! Thanks father, I wonder why screwed had such a difficulty?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

I have taught military and Islamic history but mainly I taught business, finance and logistics with the occassion sortie into anthropology and archaeology - but haven't taught recently having been 'dragged kicking and screaming' into doing startup's of technical high schools and colleges in the Middle East. With the coming of the Arab Spring I got out of Bahrain just before it 'went under'. Before all that teaching and setting up, I was an Archaeologist, Librarian, Military officer and HR ex in Health care.

I'll quote a brilliant poster from the first page regarding all of your claims.

Oh lovely

The problem with such claims is no way to verify them.

Btw, I am a former Astronaut and Navy SeAL.

Ohhh snap.
Your own logic coming 'round to bite you in the ass.
By making all of your wild,unsubstantiated claims you have helped me make my point.

The point being that yes, we need verification of things sometimes.
Especially extraodinary claims however, there comes a point where you can demand proof OF the proof and then evidence that the proof is actually real and then proof that THAT evidence is actually evidence and on and on we go.

At some point, it becomes clear that some people DO NOT want to know certain truths and don't want to be aware of certain realities.
edit on 24-6-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Ohhh snap.
Your own logic coming 'round to bite you in the ass.
By making all of your wild,unsubstantiated claims you have helped me make my point.

Sorry but you started it by making a wild unsubstantiated claim directed at me by making up stuff, I was correcting your misrepresentation, of course if you really want to I can verify all which i said, you cannot now can you? lol

The point being that yes, we need verification of things sometimes. Especially extraodinary claims however, there comes a point where you can demand proof OF the proof and then evidence that the proof is actually real and then proof that THAT evidence is actually evidence and on and on we go.

You appear to be unaware of the level of fraud and dishonesty in much of the evidence provided by some sources, context and provenance are key to understanding if the evidence is in fact valid. Why do you reject that?

At some point, it becomes clear that some people DO NOT want to know certain truths and don't want to be aware of certain realities.

Yes your comments are strong evidence for that.
edit on 24/6/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Sorry but you started it by making a wild unsubstantiated claim directed at me by making up stuff

All I was doing was GUESSING as stated in my post. NOT claiming.
There is a difference.
We tend to glaze over seemingly minor details like then when we use our emotions to do our thinking for us don't we?

In order for me to even begin to discuss this further with you I demand to see proof that you are who you SAY your are.

It is one thing to get on here, totally anonymously for the most part, and engauge in debate with a complete stranger but, quite another to make wild claims about your education and work history and expect to be taken seriously without having to substantiate ANY of it.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

All I was doing was GUESSING as stated in my post. NOT claiming.
There is a difference.
We tend to glaze over seemingly minor details like then when we use our emotions to do our thinking for us don't we?

In order for me to even begin to discuss this further with you I demand to see proof that you are who you SAY your are.

Sure you first, lets see your DD214, then verify your SSN thru a neutral second party, lol....... or produce the proof of your first made up claims against me? I would also note I was replying to the Father not you.....what a nut,

It is one thing to get on here, totally anonymously for the most part, and engauge in debate with a complete stranger but, quite another to make wild claims about your education and work history and expect to be taken seriously without having to substantiate ANY of it.

Yawn, sorry kid see above - lol, and how do you expect us to do that on the internet?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I see you have some difficulty detecting sarcasm.

Harte

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

or produce the proof of your first made up claims against me?

Second time.
I never made a claim against you.
I made a guess.
It even says so in my post.
Now you are just ignoring facts/fact stacking.
Popular amoungst emotional reasoners.

So you make wild claims about your education and work history and can't prove ANY of it?
Hmmmm.

Point proven.

Thank you for making it so easy.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

So you make wild claims about your education and work history and can't prove ANY of it?
Hmmmm. Thank you for making it so easy.

Yes you have proven that false claims like the ones you made cannot be proven, so why take them seriously because - they have no basis in fact.

What you have shown here is that you are liar. Where is your DD214?

Now I would suggest you look at the story of Ocnus, lol

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Hmmmm.

Point proven.

Perhaps you should read his posts here on ATS.

They're enough to validate any of Hans' claims.

At least, they're enough for any reasonable reader.

Harte

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
\if you really want to I can verify all which i said

Hmmmmm.

link   

Second time.
I made a guess.

Which was wrong or do you often make up lies about people, are given the response then want evidence that you lied? We await your apology

link   

\if you really want to I can verify all which i said

Hmmmmm.

hmmmm where is your DD214 screwed?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Hmmmm.

Point proven.

Perhaps you should read his posts here on ATS.

They're enough to validate any of Hans' claims.

At least, they're enough for any reasonable reader.

Harte

He isn't being reasonable, lol

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Perhaps the sarcasm went a little over your head.

I am indeed NOT a former Navy Seal nor an Astronaut.
so there would be no dd214.
It was kinda like a joke.
get it?

Your turn.
It feels better to come clean.

I think I have made my point to those who are intelligent enought to get it.
To everyone else......sorry.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Perhaps the sarcasm went a little over your head.

I am indeed NOT a former Navy Seal nor an Astronaut.

Your turn.
It feels better to come clean.

I accept your apology for lying

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Second time.
I made a guess.

Which was wrong or do you often make up lies about people, are given the response then want evidence that you lied? We await your apology

:

I make guesses all of the time.
Nothing inherently WRONG with that.
Just a guess.
It isn't a LIE either.

Are you serious?
A LIE?!?!

I guess that you are a woman and young...........and that equates to a LIE in your mind?
Unbelievable
Emotional much?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
When people find something they cannot explain they always jump to conclusions of something that is completly obsurd. Just like you claiming that there were passed aliens beings

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join