It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth Is A Bloated Parasite by Infowars.com

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by badconduct

I never said Jones was on the government payroll. I believe he is on the same payroll Bill Kristol is. Jones is paid to mislead you.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by Matt1951

Do a search Queen and drug cartels or Dope Inc.Lets talk then. How about you leave USA for UK.You can go worship the monarchy build idols of Queen Elizabeth and worship her.

Dare to question Alex Jones and you tell me to leave the US.
If you had paid attention to Iran Contra, you would realize the drug running is by the CIA. The Queen is not a drug runner, that is chaff by the CIA. Chaff thrown out to distract dolts like you.
I could care less one way or the other whether the Brits keep their royal family or not.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by badconduct

Hold on.

What's wrong with being paid? I don't get your point.

Alex Jones doesn't work for free, he's running a business. $750,000 house is a decent sized loan, but I don't think he showed up with cash.

Believe it or not, he probably has a large savings and investment account, and very little personal debt. His credit rating is probably very good, considering he doesn't believe in the whole financial fraud system.

The point is, he is not who he appears to be. He is running a misinformation site to provide cover for those who should be exposed.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Originally posted by JamesMc82
So, is it simply the Queen and the Royal Family you guys hate, or everybody in the UK?

For me its just Royals. They are NOT ALLOWED TO LIVE in these conditions.
No king or queen has the right to call themselves king or queen, cause its not allowed.

Slaves slaves thats what we make of ourselves, when we wave our hands en flags to the queen.

Slaves, slaves, slaves, we in the US are slaves to corporate masters. Corporate Masters who carry the title billionaire or CEO, who live better than any royal ever did. We just don't call them king.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Physic

matt why don't you do us a favor, and provide the links...

Your claim based on the previous link you furnished had Jeff Rense and Paul Drockton (Frequently on Alex Jones show or not?)

With the author of the article claiming Jones was bad for not having link to the source article and was posting the article on infowars and was robbing the authors of advertising fees...so not much credence there...

There is an Alex Jones is a Terrorist Thread to rant about and present your case on him, or if you like do it here, as really think you are going off topic a little trying to discredit Alex and his messages, besides your claims be a little unfounded...

Did you look what occupation his wife holds and also all the movies Alex has made that he gets proceeds from and not to mention all his advertising, and money bombs and what all, as not seeing that being a crime or wrong doing at all...not that I like advertising, just saying sounds like your not really addressing the bloated parasite is the queen and trying to say it is Alex Jones and if that is what you are saying, I respect that, as he may be one too, bloated and feeding off his sponsors and supporters...in comparison to the queen however, think she takes the cake

I gave you the name William Cooper to google. I pointed out a valid reference showing Jones lives very very well, and uses sign language of an insider. All you do is blather on about how much you hate the Queen. This thread needs to be closed by the moderators. They have cut you too much slack.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

CIA is controlled by the Federal Reserve and Federal Reserve in turn by Rothschild and the British dope monarchy. You are throwing chaff. Leave USA ,go to England and build a temple for queen elizabeth.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Russia is controlled by KGB / secret police scum. Leave USA and go worship your commie puppet masters.

Pretty easy throwing rubbish about isn't it?

Don't rise to it Matt1951, baiting is Ludwigs favourite game.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

At least there isn't a spy camera at every corner in Russia,USA or India.In UK ,the queen can watch every move of yours.

edit on 22-6-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I personally am glad of all the CCTV cameras in the UK....They have helped to catch

many criminals...and IF all the Queen has to do is to watch these camera 'moniters'

all day and night, I think she earns every penny she gets...As I am free and she is

a 'slave' to the moniters.......................

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Sorry Ludwigvonmises003, it depends entirely on where you live as to how much CCTV there is. In my county, we do not even have speed cameras. Yes, though, CCTV is present in the city centre.

But still, at least we don't have drones flying over us. Nice try though, hey.

We may have a bloated parasite as you say but at least we do not have the caste system like India. Proud of the man who beat an untouchable to death last week for daring to touch a water pump in a village?

You really make me laugh
Cheers me up no end reading more drivel on a daily basis.......

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

See the people of UK enjoy their slavery and serfdom.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

ONE MANS MEAT IS ANOTHER MANS POISON!

I'm VERY happy and contented with my life...are you?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

What information is incorrect and who is he protecting, the jewish zionist or some one in particular, as that is new one on me!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Physic

Alex jones has criticized israel .

alexjones101.blogspot.in...
www.prisonplanet.com... tml

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Physic

When I joined the Army, I did so to serve both my Queen and Country, but I never considered myself much of a royalist. In 2008 however, my wife and I had the honor of attending the Queens Garden Party (my wife helped to create a well known children's charity here in the UK) and watching the Queen and Prince Philip spend a great deal of time walking round the crowd speaking to people (who were chosen at random from the attendees) and generally connecting with we common folks. The Queen spoke with 2 charity workers within 3 feet of my wife and I and she was a delight to listen too, because she spoke with good humor and really put everyone she spoke to at ease.

She (the Queen) inspired me that day and the memory of visiting Buckingham Palace and being able to explore the beautiful grounds will always be one of my fondest memories.

Alex (monkey-man) Jones is a total moron and I've never taken one word that comes out of his mouth as Gospel. Instead of listening to this pathetic excuse for a man, you should find your own truths. Not only because he lies so often, but also because finding your own truths is much more satisfying than having it spoon fed to you by a shill.

Oh and if I had the option, I would go back to the Army and I'd be honored to fight for both my Queen and Country once again, because both are worth fighting for IMHO.

Rev

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Queen Elizabeth has consistently earned the British people more than she has taken from them, as have the Royals before her, and as will those who come after. She has tirelessly poured her life into improving diplomatic relations between Britain and other countries, and has ensured that those far flung areas in the commonwealth have had the best support they could.

Even before she wore the crown she would get in amongst the troubles befalling our nation. She drove ambulances during the blitz, heedless of the high explosives detonating around her, risking her life to pull unfortunate persons from the rubble of their shattered lives, and get them the aid they needed. The irony of her being described as a bloated parasite is overwhelming. Winston Churchill and his aides were hiding in underground bunkers during those bombing runs, while Elizabeth ploughed through the devastation. Sure, she was probably wetting her self in fear, and who the hell wouldnt. The fact is that she was out there with the people, when the suits in Parliament were hiding underground.

As she has aged she may have become less active, and that is to be expected, but she still campaigns on behalf of more charities and causes than most of Westminister put together, and if you add the efforts of the whole Royal family together, the resulting sum total of the ability they have to draw in funds to CAUSES, not their own pockets, is PHENOMENAL! Without the support of the Royal family, there are myriad young people who would be in jail or dead, who arent because they came across the support of the Prince of Wales and his schemes.

The suggestion that the Queen has been a parasite to the people is nothing short of nonsense, and since A.J. does not live here, or know a damn thing that happens outside the borders of the crap hole he calls a home town, he can feel free to put up, or shut up.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I'm not a fan of the Queen...

But really??

Alex Jones??

What the **** is he???

:shk:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Its clear that some people like the queen, and some don't.

Well wow.... that's generally how life goes.

Some of the ridiculous 'opinions' and rubbish from our overseas cousins is totally laughable, it must be said.

Oh yes...

Obvious troll is obvious.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I could not agree more. However, while I am not usually prone to "feeding the trolls", there are some things that cannot stand unopposed. This ill thought out assault on our monarch and her family is an example of just that.

There are several things one can do to an Englishman without drawing comment. Casting aspersions on the Queen is not among them.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by neformore

I could not agree more. However, while I am not usually prone to "feeding the trolls", there are some things that cannot stand unopposed. This ill thought out assault on our monarch and her family is an example of just that.

There are several things one can do to an Englishman without drawing comment. Casting aspersions on the Queen is not among them.

so all englishmen love the queen and stick up for her......my gosh....

personally....couple things....

1: god chose the kings and queens....according to them......WHAT GOD?

2: NO-ONE SHOULD BE BORN INTO A FAMILY WHICH THEN MAKES THEM NEXT IN LINE FOR ANYTHING THAT GIVES THEM MORE RIGHTS THAN ANYONE ELSE .....C,MON NOW....BORN..DONE NOTHING TO DESERVE ANY TITLES GIVEN........NO-ONE...

all because they were lucky to be born into a "royal family"....see 1: NO DIVINE RIGHT...

nobility should be earned not given

oh and by the way I AM BRITISH...

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join