It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth Is A Bloated Parasite by Infowars.com

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Just wondering what everyone thought of this article and how they feel and if they have any comment about it here as there are over 250 today there on the source site

June 17, 2012

The Transylvanian witch that is perched at top the NWO hates the people of the UK and commonwealth. This blood sucking monster is a chief enemy to humanity!

www.infowars.com...

Well if Alex Jones is a terrorist thread on ATS compares for the adept
edit on 17-6-2012 by Physic because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Oh lmao, thats rich...

The fat bloated parasite is calling the queen a fat bloated parasite.

Alex Jones... where does your money come from? Who pays you. That's right... the people you spoon feed your propaganda to. Every single drop of it.

Sounds much like a monarchist to me...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Shes got great skin and can hop out of heilcopters in a witches twit....gonna go out on a limb and say she baths in virgin blood. organic obv

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Physic

Haha, was pretty funny. Just Alex Jones being his usual over-the-top-exaggerator-self about things. What he is best at.

edit on 17-6-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Here is the Alex Jones is a Terrorist thread for reference.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedbeardedFoo
Shes got great skin and can hop out of heilcopters in a witches twit....gonna go out on a limb and say she baths in virgin blood. organic obv

what

what is 'obv'?

So I don't know but I think it's strange she's been Queen for so long.
Something is up with that maybe she has like a Royal Wizard.......Harry Potter!

Or she sacrifices puppies in the light of a full moon.

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
At the end of the day we (Brits) do not care what he says, it is up to us if we wish her to remain head of state (which we do) so that bloak can go and bleat at something else.
She makes money for our country and has served us very well, she has put her sons and grandchildren in harms way just like any other forces parent and I for one respect her and enjoy my royal family.
God save the queen

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
sure, the queen is a fat, bloated parasite
i would argue that it is hardly her fault, however
in the society we live in that's basically just a literal translation of 'ruling class'

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Royal Red Dragon Bloodlines

Lineage and Geneology of the Royal House of Wales; Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Philip and the Red Dragon Blood that flows through their veins. Just how much power does the Queen of England have? How far does it go? To understand the present you must go back through the past. This video series will show you what you may or may not know. One thing is for sure. This is fascinating. What do bloodlines have to do with anything? What does it matter that inner family bloodline marriages happen? It is a common thing in European countries to do so.. so what is the big deal?

edit on 17-6-2012 by Physic because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by decepticonLaura

Ok she does live very well (but lives frugally) but she is a slave to her people, she can not do as she pleases she serves us the British people.
She can not have a day off, she can't just goto the pub or the shops etc, she has many duties to perform and she does those well.
She is part of our national identity she is part of what makes our country GREAT.

Oh and OP we all know your hatred of Britain so give it a rest please.
edit on 17-6-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
At the end of the day he is right, and that is all that really matters.
The queen is a slag and she does not care about the people, she is obviously happy for them to live like dogs.
The monarchy is responsible for horrible crimes against humanity and they really should be in jail.

Ignorance is bliss and of course ignorant Englishmen will continue to support them. But it is understandable as facing reality would be quite shocking for most.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I love the queen too, just not asking god to save her, as much as you!
cheers m8,

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I agree with everything he said. You Brits sure do love your masters. I dont understand how you believe they are better then you in everyway.
edit on 18-6-2012 by theconspirator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
At the end of the day we (Brits) do not care what he says, it is up to us if we wish her to remain head of state (which we do) so that bloak can go and bleat at something else.
She makes money for our country and has served us very well, she has put her sons and grandchildren in harms way just like any other forces parent and I for one respect her and enjoy my royal family.
God save the queen

I guarantee she thinks you have served her better and your generations of inbred meatpies have made them tons of profit with little reward.....the clowns illusion is tough to bare. dont miss the bear.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Yes, and she also owns 80% of the millions of hectares of wilderness lands in Canada, while the increasing poor and middle class are homeless because the cannot afford decent housing! This is worse than the dark ages FCS!

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
lol@ these British people worshiping humans with titles given by other humans

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Alex Jones i loved it!!!

The reptile monarchy is a bunch of bloated parasites!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Its the house of Windsor not Wales, as for a parliamentary democracy, I'll take that over a presidential democracy any day, just read a bit of history and see how each system fairs. How many are starving in America? and how many are starving in the various kingdoms? .

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by krazykanuk
Yes, and she also owns 80% of the millions of hectares of wilderness lands in Canada, while the increasing poor and middle class are homeless because the cannot afford decent housing! This is worse than the dark ages FCS!

I would be very interested to see your evidence of this...

As for Alex Jones, I couldn't care less what that fat idiot has to say. Most of what he prattles on about is based on factually incorrect assumptions. For example, he confuses the Crown and the Crown Estate with the Queen. This is a very basic error but one which an awful lot of the nonsense is based upon. I will elaborate in a bit when this Canadian comes back with the "evidence" I expect him to.....
edit on 18/6/12 by stumason because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Honor is earned not bred.
Political family trees are oxymoronic to democracy.
Only Stalin would disagree, oh . . . and the monarchists.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join