Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Queen Elizabeth Is A Bloated Parasite by Infowars.com

page: 30
26
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn
 


Who all here in this thread, you are calling bigots, have not ever been to the UK?

Obsessed with defending the Queen, are we not, freeborn, and your interpretation of this thread and what to believe and understandings, sounds a little one sided, don't ya think?

As I have gained lots of understanding from this thread and it is not the version of events and facts that you are posting that are the ones, talking about!




posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn
 


Now that is the spirit, better said and maybe we all can get together one day and drink and laugh about a few things, even if they are serious.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This thread did prove that English have cult worship of the Queen.In ways similiar to religion.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matt1951

Originally posted by badconduct
reply to post by mainidh
 


How dare Alex Jones preach capitalism than practice that theory himself
Where is his money supposed to come from, if he doesn't earn it? He's not asking for donations, he's selling a product.


Alex Jones gets his money from the same people who pay Rense. They could not afford their lifestyle on what meager money they get from advertising or donations. Disinformation sites are more common than information sites. Because controlled opposition is intended to lead you from the truth. Sometimes pointing out a real conspiracy is the hook that grabs you. Then they publish a bunch of garbage to muddy the waters, which covers up the real conspiracies. People should not blindly follow elected politicians, but the same applies to people who claim to be exposing conspiracies. If a website is too slick and well funded, that is the first clue something is wrong. People like Jones and Rense are not able to hold a real job in the world. These un-employables are paid very well for what they are doing.
Look at the print Weekly Standard. No one subscribes to it and pays for it. It is a propaganda rag 100% funded by the owners. Its sole purpose appears to be so Neocon Supreme Bill Kristol can go on Sunday morning talk shows and present himself as the editor of the Weekly Standard.
The web has been infiltrated too, not just the print media.


... how much money do you think Alex Jones makes? It's not like his costs are all that great, he runs a basic studio with an online radio broadcast. He makes maybe $40,000 (maybe), and his wife probably works for a living as well. His parents might even help him out, for all we know.

He isn't making that much money. And he has a job, he works and runs his business, and makes a profit. There's nothing wrong with that. Not all of his information is the greatest, but we call that a "slow news day".

The URL is like $10 a year
You can use Zazzle.com and build just about anything you want, buy in bulk or sell from the site for free.
The radio equipment is maybe $10,000 at most.
He had to do a giant fundraiser to get the TV show going.

Alex Jones makes legit money off legit advertising, and selling products and memberships. I think he's close to breaking even.

Arguing that he makes money, therefor he's lying and a thief, is just a bad argument to discredit him. He preaches how much he loves freedom of speech and free markets, and he fully participates in the free market. He doesn't sell drugs, he doesn't advertise for major corporations and he goes on air every day. He works 7 days a week.
edit on 21-6-2012 by badconduct because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-6-2012 by badconduct because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by badconduct

Originally posted by Matt1951

Originally posted by badconduct
reply to post by mainidh
 


How dare Alex Jones preach capitalism than practice that theory himself
Where is his money supposed to come from, if he doesn't earn it? He's not asking for donations, he's selling a product.


Alex Jones gets his money from the same people who pay Rense. They could not afford their lifestyle on what meager money they get from advertising or donations. Disinformation sites are more common than information sites. Because controlled opposition is intended to lead you from the truth. Sometimes pointing out a real conspiracy is the hook that grabs you. Then they publish a bunch of garbage to muddy the waters, which covers up the real conspiracies. People should not blindly follow elected politicians, but the same applies to people who claim to be exposing conspiracies. If a website is too slick and well funded, that is the first clue something is wrong. People like Jones and Rense are not able to hold a real job in the world. These un-employables are paid very well for what they are doing.
Look at the print Weekly Standard. No one subscribes to it and pays for it. It is a propaganda rag 100% funded by the owners. Its sole purpose appears to be so Neocon Supreme Bill Kristol can go on Sunday morning talk shows and present himself as the editor of the Weekly Standard.
The web has been infiltrated too, not just the print media.


... how much money do you think Alex Jones makes? It's not like his costs are all that great, he runs a basic studio with an online radio broadcast. He makes maybe $40,000 (maybe), and his wife probably works for a living as well. His parents might even help him out, for all we know.

He isn't making that much money. And he has a job, he works and runs his business, and makes a profit. There's nothing wrong with that. Not all of his information is the greatest, but we call that a "slow news day".

The URL is like $10 a year
You can use Zazzle.com and build just about anything you want, buy in bulk or sell from the site for free.
The radio equipment is maybe $10,000 at most.
He had to do a giant fundraiser to get the TV show going.

Alex Jones makes legit money off legit advertising, and selling products and memberships. I think he's close to breaking even.

Arguing that he makes money, therefor he's lying and a thief, is just a bad argument to discredit him. He preaches how much he loves freedom of speech and free markets, and he fully participates in the free market. He doesn't sell drugs, he doesn't advertise for major corporations and he goes on air every day. He works 7 days a week.
edit on 21-6-2012 by badconduct because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-6-2012 by badconduct because: (no reason given)


Open your eyes man.
moneyteachers.org...
Jones lives in a $750,000 house. And he is shown giving the sign of Baphomet. So now you know who is paying him.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Matt1951
 


You did not mention how much his wife made and that Alex likes hard rock (z-rock)and that is where he picked up the sign language...as I even did the sign a little before I knew what it signified...
edit on 21-6-2012 by Physic because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Physic
reply to post by Matt1951
 


You did not mention how much his wife made and that Alex likes hard rock (z-rock)and that is where he picked up the sign language...as I even did the sign a little before I knew what it signified...
edit on 21-6-2012 by Physic because: (no reason given)


Jones knows what he is doing. And just what do you know about his wife?



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Physic
 


forget it.He worships the monarchy S***.Alex is a freedom fighter, and matt1951 supports a bunch of genocidal tyrants.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Matt1951
 


Think his wife was or is part of a law firm...does that sounds correct to you?



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas
 


well, no one is perfect and maybe some educating will help



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Physic
reply to post by Matt1951
 


Think his wife was or is part of a law firm...does that sounds correct to you?


Do a Google search and find out for yourself. Realize Jones is getting paid, and not by his sheep.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Do a Google search for; william cooper exposes alex jones



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Matt1951
 


matt why don't you do us a favor, and provide the links...

Your claim based on the previous link you furnished had Jeff Rense and Paul Drockton (Frequently on Alex Jones show or not?)

With the author of the article claiming Jones was bad for not having link to the source article and was posting the article on infowars and was robbing the authors of advertising fees...so not much credence there...

There is an Alex Jones is a Terrorist Thread to rant about and present your case on him, or if you like do it here, as really think you are going off topic a little trying to discredit Alex and his messages, besides your claims be a little unfounded...

Did you look what occupation his wife holds and also all the movies Alex has made that he gets proceeds from and not to mention all his advertising, and money bombs and what all, as not seeing that being a crime or wrong doing at all...not that I like advertising, just saying sounds like your not really addressing the bloated parasite is the queen and trying to say it is Alex Jones and if that is what you are saying, I respect that, as he may be one too, bloated and feeding off his sponsors and supporters...in comparison to the queen however, think she takes the cake



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
So, is it simply the Queen and the Royal Family you guys hate, or everybody in the UK?



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by Physic
 


forget it.He worships the monarchy S***.Alex is a freedom fighter, and matt1951 supports a bunch of genocidal tyrants.


And you pal are a complete knob end



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Matt1951
 


Hold on.

What's wrong with being paid? I don't get your point.

Alex Jones doesn't work for free, he's running a business. $750,000 house is a decent sized loan, but I don't think he showed up with cash.

Believe it or not, he probably has a large savings and investment account, and very little personal debt. His credit rating is probably very good, considering he doesn't believe in the whole financial fraud system.



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Matt1951
 


Do a search Queen and drug cartels or Dope Inc.Lets talk then. How about you leave USA for UK.You can go worship the monarchy build idols of Queen Elizabeth and worship her.



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesMc82
So, is it simply the Queen and the Royal Family you guys hate, or everybody in the UK?
People who speak out about the Queen and Royal family care about you guys more then most. They may get angry because you are a blinded about the facts but at the end of the day if they didn't care about you they would be happy for you to have the messed up monarchy.



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matt1951
Do a Google search for; william cooper exposes alex jones


The problem isn't his accuracy. The problem is that when he says something is a big deal, or we should all be concerned, the event usually has little to no impact on our daily lives. At least a noticeable impact. Listening back to his old radio broadcast though, fear mongering about the Government spying and controlling and more and more wars, I don't think he was wrong. Exaggerating, definitely, but that's his purpose,

If you think Alex Jones is a Government plant, just there to cause more problems, than you are really off the deep water in this conspiracy stuff. Everyone's out to get you at that point.

The guy likes to make things a little worse than they appear because people like to hear that stuff. It's like War of the Worlds. It's entertainment, and a little bit of news. People don't have as much control over your life as Alex Jones claims they do, but it's no reason to write him off. A lot of his guests are very legitimate people, like Max Kieser or Gerald Calente.

Don't write off Jones for making money. He's an entertainer that makes money from talking about big issues. The more popular he gets, the more he needs to fact check before he gets burned. He didn't have a fact checking team back in 2001, and he certainly didn't have the millions of listeners that William Cooper claimed he did either.

Jones tells the news and gives his opinion. He makes money through valid, legal means. He's married with children, and he tries his best to make an appearance at protests he believes in. I don't agree with everything he says, and I don't have too. But just because I don't agree all the time, doesn't mean he's part of some evil agenda. That's just way to much conspiracy. If that's the truth, than I may as well just never listen to anyone or anything and blind myself.
edit on 22-6-2012 by badconduct because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesMc82
So, is it simply the Queen and the Royal Family you guys hate, or everybody in the UK?


For me its just Royals. They are NOT ALLOWED TO LIVE in these conditions.
No king or queen has the right to call themselves king or queen, cause its not allowed.

Slaves slaves thats what we make of ourselves, when we wave our hands en flags to the queen.





new topics




 
26
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

log in

join