It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WorldStarHipHop: Brainwashing Black America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by KnawLick

It isn't cool within the "black community" it is cool within the "ghetto" community. Go to any ghetto high school and you'll see latinos and whites acting just like this.

Thank you.

Why do people think this behavior is only a "black" thing.

Something underlying in the true motive of this post.

Ehhhh " people "

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
This is not about how poor you are . This is about kids having kids and total lack of parenting skills.
The kids of kids see their mother / father smoking / dealing crack & see their parents align with street gangs and they think it is cool / normal .
I have just finished watching a documentary on gangs , east coast cripts , bloods / west coast bloods , cripts .
these guys have no moral fiber , guilt or respect for human life.
Respect for human life & empathy is non existent within the last two or three generations . children are being shown that being a bad ass is what they should do.
Stuff learning in school just be bad ass , Have children to multiple fathers just like their mother did .
That website is a disgrace & it glorifies these ass wipes .
S&F OP

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Ohhh when the clean up begins.

Many will be sorrowfull at the devices they let inprison thier minds.

Sorrowfull in deed, but truely horrified that they be judged by the thoughts they kept.

But only the thoughts they acted on.

Every race, every heart, every wrong doing will be answered to.

The timing will be perfect.

The new world will be beautiful.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
This is the kind of trash that brainwashes black youth. So many are set up for failure because of the mindset that has been programmed into the culture.

It seems that virtually all of society is controlled and brainwashed in one way or another...

When will we finally transcend racial/political/other boundaries and come against the real problem?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by disgustingfatbody
reply to post by RedGoneWILD

Why would you post this stuff knowing how negative it is?

Use your head.

Boycott ignorance.
So... Don't show anyone this sort of thing becuase its disturbing? Just brush it under the rug and pretend its not there? If you can say that about this, then you might as well post the same thing about 80% of the topics on this site.

Or are you just afraid cause its a "race" thing?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

Most of the videos are black on black fighting, many are prosecuted.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

When I look at these videos, they remind me of the American soldiers that raped and killed innocent families for no reason ,it also reminded me how the USA are manipulating these Muslim countries into anarchy ,and how they show all this on national TV every day.In front of a nation wide audience.

I wonder which is worst, WorldStarHipHop or fox news?

edit on 13-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

It's Not Only Black People, It's The Majority Of Teens :|

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Try to be honest with yourselves. Just for a moment.

These "types" will provide an almost constant and abundant supply of cannon fodder when the SHTF>

Be honest just once. Part of the reset will be tasking people like myself in cleaning up this cesspool of humanity.

Are you being honest with yourself?

Seriously. Are you?

>u

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
You folks should know that it's a popular site for white supremacists and "race realists" to go to in order to reinforce their opinions. I was shown that site by my cousin who runs around talking about "white power"

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I agree that this kind of behavior is not representative of the entire black community, but is in fact just ghetto behavior that many different races conform to. I'm not sure about anyone else, but in my region the white trash culture has kind of adopted elements of ghetto culture, so it's everywhere really. At the end of the day, it's just stupid people being stupid. Real life Maury and Jerry Springer.

What's more disturbing is that otherwise decent kids end up behaving this way even if they don't live in the ghetto. And while I'm not one of those "OMG BLAME THE MUSIC" people, it does play a large part in mainstreaming the behavior. As others have said, old hip hop was quite a bit different, these days it just glorifies all the ignorant behavior that has infected the culture. I'd like to think that todays kids are smart enough to understand all that, but Chris Brown still has a career, so, it's not looking too good.
edit on 13-6-2012 by Morgenstern89 because: (no reason given)

link   
There is an image of masculinity portrayed in the media that says if you don't physically wipe the floor with someone who has in anyway disrespected you, you're not attractive, cool, or worthy. In most hip hop, this image is very exaggerated. When coolness is influenced by pop culture and the icons you emulate are hardcore gangsters who settle problems with physical violence, you don't think twice about fighting as a first measure.

As always relevant to this conversation:

I have thought to myself for some time that what the black community needs is a new messiah/hero (a new MLK or Malcom X) who inspires the entire youth culture to mature. Out of necessity, I'm sure one will rise.

link   
the creator of this thread is correct, that website advocates violence and just makes our generation dumber and dumber. all they post are negative things that make people want to do dumb stuff. it should be defaced forever. things like this are ruining our upcoming generations

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Actually, the first fight over the shoe occurred because the victim stole a pair of Nike Foamposites ($300) from the room of another student.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

When I look at these videos, they remind me of the American soldiers that raped and killed innocent families for no reason ,it also reminded me how the USA are manipulating these Muslim countries into anarchy ,and how they show all this on national TV every day.In front of a nation wide audience.

I wonder which is worst, WorldStarHipHop or fox news?

Im going to guess you get all you're news updates from Aljazeera dont you?

You're spot on tho, I remember doing all of that while deployed. All with a smile on my face yelling "god bless the USA".
edit on 13-6-2012 by Glowd33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by morethanyou
Try to be honest with yourselves. Just for a moment.

These "types" will provide an almost constant and abundant supply of cannon fodder when the SHTF>

Be honest just once. Part of the reset will be tasking people like myself in cleaning up this cesspool of humanity.

Are you being honest with yourself?

Seriously. Are you?

>u

If your " tasking " come from a man, what you will be doing is murder.

And for that you will be judged.

Seeing that it is already in your heart. You will not be surprised.

Good luck with that though.

Lol as you seek to do evil, there are some who will seek evil doers.

And even still they will be judged.

Man has had plenty of time to get this right.

It will soon be out of your hands.

So be it.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

These people are just animals. This is what it's coem to? Really???? To be honest I wouldn't think twice about shooting that young man in the stomach.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I mostly have mixed feelings on this. On one hand, its really not much different than the entertainment from MTV, or when bum fights was popular, reality TV - It is cheap entertainment that only until recently has actually relied on selling ignorance as entertainment. On the other hand I hate the fact that this is associated with anything hip hop, it just reinforces the justification for racial stereotyping. People come for the clips, and if you are getting more submitted fights and people acting a fool, then you will get more traffic to the website, its as simple as that, there doesn't even need to be any conspiracy.

Brainwashing is a loaded word, so I wouldn't really use it. I think WSHH is just one of the many sites that may be the first to release the next viral clip, but some websites will just be more successful because of what they offer.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I clicked on one of those videos n ended up watchin like 20 videos... worldstarhiphop just throws their name on all youtubes videos i never even been to their site... But i like how the mexicans n the whites always talk sh*t about blacks on every video, yet you dont see blacks talkin racist sh*t even when blacks when the fight.... 19/20 videos....... We must hurt the worlds ego in many ways.....

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

No, that is what the violent criminals claimed. The victims parents presented the receipt and the perpetrators were prosecuted and lost their scholarships. The shoes were not stolen.

Nine students have been expelled from a Massachusetts college following a brutal beating that was caught on camera. Police say the fight started over a pair of sneakers. Criminal charges will be filed in the case. The explanation posted on the web with the video said the victim stole the sneakers of the kid who beat him — an expensive $225 pair of Nike Foamposite sneakers. You can see the student take the sneakers off the victim. But police say the sneaker did in fact belong to the victim. They contacted the victim’s family, who produced a receipt for the shoes. Police say either the student mistakenly thought the victim had stolen his shoes, or he wanted to steal the victim’s sneakers, so he made up the story. Either way, the school has expelled that student and eight others at the scene after viewing the video.

boston.barstoolsports.com... t-for-them/
edit on 13-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join