It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another massacre in Syria.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Sounds like Russia doesn't want any competition as one of the worlds largest arms suppliers.

Rebels roll over play dead so Russia can make billions from Assad!

edit on 6-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Or keep taking money and arms from the west and other arab states to keep performing terrorist activities on a legitimate government that the people want..

or could it be that the west wants another war to make more money...?
edit on 103030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jun 2012 22:43:57 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

That is hilarious a war is good for business Russia's and opec's think only western business makes money?

Right

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

reply to post by SLAYER69

Why should he leave his country? Just because the west does not like him?

AND A Very large percentage of his population too.

It's not HIS country it's THEIR country.

You know the people?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Youve seen rebel footage of slaughter because they did the killings themselves.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

90% voted in favor of him. It is their country and he is their leader. We cannot go around removing leaders we do not agree with using the old WMDS, women and children bit.

Look at where that got us in Iraq, and Libya. They used the same techniques.

Even if it was true that a large percentage wants him out we still cannot arm the rebels, our interference will lead to blowback upon us citizens.
edit on 103030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jun 2012 22:49:43 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by beezzer
All I'm asking for is even biased reports, visual evidence of Assad's innocence from russian, iranian media and I'm ignored.

We've seen rebel footage of slaughter to women and children.

Why isn't Assad using the media?

Because he is guilty!

Seems to me if he was so "innocent" he would be using all the power of the media to prove the western duplicity.

link   

reply to post by beezzer

Youve seen rebel footage of slaughter because they did the killings themselves.

Proof?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

90% voted in favor of him. It is their country and he is their leader. We cannot go around removing leaders we do not agree with using the old WMDS, women and children bit.

No one get's 90% of the vote

No one

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I saw the rebel footage. Psychopaths often perform killings and blame others for it.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

I saw the rebel footage. Psychopaths often perform killings and blame others for it.

All I'm asking for is visual evidence that Assad can provide to the world that he is innocent.

Use Iranian tv footage. He does have them there, reporting, doesn't he?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Proof please?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Why don't you provide visual evidence that you are not a murder.

The burden of proof is always on the accuser.

You are accusing assad, you must provide the proof.

You cannot presume guilt and ask for evidence of innocence.

It is innocent until proven guilty.

Plus the rebels started this insurrection funded by the west and certain Arab states. They are the ones who started all this bloodshed.
edit on 103030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jun 2012 22:54:12 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

No one

You do if...

You're Dictator for life and if there really isn't anybody running against you. Still, even with that advantage 10% refused to knuckle under to Assad

edit on 6-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

So hes a dictator so what? It is not America, and not our country that we have to go and replace with someone who we like.

We go and interfere and arm the rebel terrorists (which is what we are doing), there will be a blowback when the rebel terrorists take over the country and it will come back to us.
edit on 103030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jun 2012 22:56:04 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Why don't you provide visual evidence that you are not a murder.

The burden of proof is always on the accuser.

You are accusing assad, you must provide the proof.

You cannot presume guilt and ask for evidence of innocence.

It is innocent until proven guilty.

I have not been accused of slaughter.

Assad has.

And this type of hyperbole is what is expected. You defend someone who won't even defend himself. The burden is on the accuser?

Then I submit the only visual evidence provided.

That of the rebels.

To add, innocent until proven guilty is a western concept, not dne in the middle east. There, the burden of proof in on the accused.
edit on 6-6-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

No one
GWB?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I have not been accused of slaughter.

I accused you just now

You defend someone who won't even defend himself.

You accuse him when there is no definite proof

The burden is on the accuser?

yes that is how it always works. I cannot go and tell you to prove that you are not a child rapist which is what I was showing you as the above example.

Then I submit the only visual evidence provided.

The syrian government has stated that it was the rebels who did the killings

To add, innocent until proven guilty is a western concept, not dne in the middle east. There, the burden of proof in on the accused.

Then I accuse you of slaughter... It is a ridiculous concept of guilty until innocent..
edit on 113030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jun 2012 23:00:52 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

The armed rebels are the ones who started this situation and any killing was subsequential.

If you took up arms against the US government I would expect you to be squashed too

THE PEOPLE want change..........The President wants to keep his power.

Quite simple,really. Happens all the time,in the World.

And guess what?

Thats how THIS country was formed. When those in Power dont want to give up their power,wars usually happen. Surprised you didn't know that....heres the timeline.

And look............More boogiemen blamed.......

2011 March - Protests in Damascus and the southern city of Deraa demand the release of political prisoners. Security forces shoot a number of people dead in Deraa, triggering days of violent unrest that steadily spread nationwide over the following months.

The government announces some conciliatory measures in an attempt to damp down unrest. . President Assad releases dozens of political prisoners and dismisses the government, and in April lifts the 48-year-old state of emergency. However, he accuses protesters of being Israeli agents.

Damn Israelis again !! Wish he would have given proof........

2011 May - Army tanks enter Deraa, Banyas, Homs and suburbs of Damascus in an effort to crush anti-regime protests. US and European Union tighten sanctions. President Assad announces amnesty for political prisoners.

Syria profile

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

THE PEOPLE want change

No the west wants change, that is why they are arming the rebel terrorists. If the people wanted change they would have voted otherwise or performed the change themselves.

Quite simple,really. Happens all the time,in the World.

Yea it happens a lot. It is not our country, and we need not interfere.

And look............More boogiemen blamed.......

yea remember that guy who accused saddam of wmds and we went there, and there were none...
edit on 113030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jun 2012 23:06:06 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The burden of proof is on the accuser.

Lets say he is guilty for the sake of argument. So what? You want military or covert interference like what is going on now?

When the terrorists take over the country with some jihadi government is that going to be better than Assad?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Then I accuse you of slaughter... It is a ridiculous concept of guilty until innocent..
edit on 113030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jun 2012 23:00:52 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

So your rebuttal is to flail about and accuse me of slaughter?

THAT is your defense of Assad?

Assad could silence the west with video fooage but fails to do so, because of what YOU SAY?

This thread has obtained a scent of desperation.

(your next step is to call my mama a name)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join