It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another massacre in Syria.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by beezzer

Who am I accusing? Syrian Danny was caught lying with his pants off. The rebels just so happened to make a convenient video and then give it to the media.

The same Media who want war
The same media who sold us the wmd bit
The same media who are lying to us

You're starting to shoot yourself in your legs.

I can equally claim that the same media who's out there to demonize the west (RT, PressTV etc) could very easily simply be invited into Syria by Assad to film the "truth" and show the world who the real aggressors are. Or; supplying proofs for their accusations against the rebels. Yet that don't seem to happen, and that fact seemed to get ignored by you throughout the thread. Convenient once again.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

So you're saying no-one has died. Proof?

no I am not saying this

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by HumanCondition

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

No I side with the people who stand up to the truth and defend it.

That's right bud, nothing like a religious state sponsored news media to put an emphasis on truth.
Nothing like a religious state sponsored genocide of Palestinians to make you look credible.

Nothing like a random idiot that pops up in the middle if discussion only to interrupt with his BS about how Israel is bad.
Your post just screams "I'm a level headed reasonable guy".
You are the one who has poped up in the middle of a discussion, check the first page of this thread.
And I am just using the same method of argument you are. Except obviously for you evidence only counts if its not opposing your position.
If we are talking about credibility like you were about media, then know that your credibility is lacking.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I defend him because my position is that there is no evidence against him as the burden is on the accuser

And even if there was evidence, we have no business.

edit on 113030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jun 2012 23:22:58 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

So which is it?

This thread is on Syrian massacres. Not western involvement.

Start a thread on western involvement to make that relavent.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
So its just ME and Human vs the Golden Boys club LMAO...

All alone lol, well almost ehehe...

edit on 113030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jun 2012 23:26:51 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Yes it is abut Syrian massacres and how they would not happen if the west and arab states would stop arming them.

Western involvement is very relevant in these massacres.
edit on 113030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jun 2012 23:28:53 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Yes it is abut Syrian massacres and how they would not happen if the west and arab states would stop arming them.

So there would be no civil war if the rebels weren't armed?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanCondition
You are the one who has poped up in the middle of a discussion, check the first page of this thread.
And I am just using the same method of argument you are. Except obviously for you evidence only counts if its not opposing your position.
If we are talking about credibility like you were about media, then know that your credibility is lacking.

I popped up with valuable, ON topic input, where you only started blabbering about Israel and the Palestinians as if it has any bloody relation with the issue here.

Also, credibility has nothing to do with what you just did.

Would you be comfortable if I'm going to start throwing claims against the NK regime at you as if it has anything to do with the topic, and cover it up with some BS statement about how you're equally credible as they are?

Seriously what is UP with ATS nowdays.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

So its just ME and Human vs the Golden Boys club LMAO...

All alone lol, well almost ehehe...

You can always stop making an ass of yourself. Never too late bud.

But don't worry it's just a bad timing you ran into.

link   
reply to post by beezzer

There may certainly be a civil war,but it is none of our business to pick a side and arm that side or to determine a victory and let their people choose what they want themselves.

What you are asking for is supporting the terrorists and to eventually turn that country into a terrorist run country which would lead to blowback and a much worse situation than it already is.

link   

Originally posted by beezzer

reply to post by beezzer

They would all be dead and no one left to fight Assad.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

There may certainly be a civil war,but it is none of our business to pick a side and arm that side or to determine a victory and let their people choose what they want themselves.

What you are asking for is supporting the terrorists and to eventually turn that country into a terrorist run country which would lead to blowback and a much worse situation than it already is.

Nope. Wrong again. I don't have a dog in this fight. I'm just interested in the truth.

If Assad is killing innocent people then I won't be friending him on facebook.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by beezzer

reply to post by beezzer

Makes me glad we have the 2nd ammendment.

link   

reply to post by beezzer

Why....Because you SAY so ?

Funny,how America wouldn't exist,and you wouldn't be here talking all this nonsense,freely,if Country's didn't help America,by............... get this...................................

PICKING SIDES !!!!!

Learn your history...........seriously.

link   
reply to post by neo96

Why would you want someone or anyone to fight Assad?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Wanna quote where exactly where i said i want anyone to fight?

The fact is Syrians have a problem with Assad.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

We Americans picked our own sides by fighting an oppressive government. The Chinese did not fund us.

We on the otherhand are picking a side in Syria and funding the terrorists; the same terrorists who may in the future attack us 911 style. We should be helping Assad kill these terrorists, not support them.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

We Americans picked our own sides by fighting an oppressive government. The Chinese did not fund us.

We on the otherhand are picking a side in Syria and funding the terrorists; the same terrorists who may in the future attack us 911 style. We should be helping Assad kill these terrorists, not support them.

The french did in the revolutionary war without them we would still be a British colony.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Wanna quote where exactly where i said i want anyone to fight?

You Sated that they would all be dead and no one left to figh assad to which I was saying, why would YOU want anyone to fight assad because in your statement you seemed as if though you wanted someone to fight him unless I understood the tone of the statement

The Syrians voted 90% in favor of Assad, it is the west that has a problem with Assad and are hence funding the much smaller rebel terrorist group who is certainly not the Syrian majority.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

No they don't.

90% of Syrians LOVE Assad...........

Its only 10% of trouble makers,who are armed to the teeth,from the West,and 5% of the 10% are Israeli agents.....

Quit making up your own News source.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join