It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another massacre in Syria.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by neo96

They are terrorists who are foreign funded and are there to do the dirty work of the west. While they may be syrian they are still terrorists and traitors.

Are you not going to question the US funding of these terrorists?

Apparently we aren't after all it is an after thought according to Senator John Kerry.

The United States needs to do more to protect civilians in Syria, including considering setting up safe zones inside Syria and potentially arming the opposition, Senate Foreign Relations Committee chairman John Kerry (D-MA) told The Cable in an interview Tuesday.

thecable.foreignpolicy.com...

Which means a Senator is on the record for something we are not doing and can't do now because of Russian and Iranian involvement.

Aw shucks.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Wasn't aware i was "arming the rebels"

Semantics, you know I am talking about the western governments. How about you address the issue instead of divert from it?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

If you have nothing to hide, why don't you walk around naked?

After all the propaganda against him that the west is playing, do you think he trusts them? Saddam opened up his sites yet he still got bombed, the west cannot be trusted.

You mean he doesn't trust the russian media as well?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanCondition

Hey screw you! I'm a star! If I knew anything about this I'd pick a side! Oh stars. Those blue things. Gotcha. I'm actually starring everyone.

Hear that? I think all you ladies are pretty. Don't fight. You'll make me run my mascara.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

protect civilians in Syria,

just like they protected civilians in Libya, by bombing them?

Like this won't lead to any blowback..

This is their fight, we do not need to interfere.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Hey screw you! I'm a star! If I knew anything about this I'd pick a side! Oh stars. Those blue things. Gotcha. I'm actually starring everyone.

Hear that? I think all you ladies are pretty. Don't fight. You'll make me run my mascara.

Exactly both sides have very little evidence which makes us idiots for taking a side.

But.. There is plenty of reason to give the Syrian government the benefit of the doubt until legitimate evidence is presented.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Wasn't aware i was "arming the rebels"

Semantics, you know I am talking about the western governments. How about you address the issue instead of divert from it?

Meaning the rebels just roll over play dead and then get a back to the head and everything will be just fine and dandy.

nope.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

protect civilians in Syria,

just like they protected civilians in Libya, by bombing them?

This is their fight, we do not need to interfere.

Sorry thought this thread was about Syria

No??

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Both sides have very little evidence which makes us idiots for taking a side.

But.. There is plenty of reason to give the Syrian government the benefit of the doubt until legitimate evidence is presented.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

This is Blowback.
Blowback against Assad by the oppressed people of Syria.

Aint it a bitch.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

But that sort of sounds like you're picking a side...

link   
reply to post by neo96

Meaning the rebels just roll over play dead and then get a back to the head and everything will be just fine and dandy. nope.

you mean the terrorists who are killing and bombing people? So you are supporting terrorism? Funny how you support terrorism when it is on your side.

link   

And how does one provide legitimate evidence?

By opening their doors to any media. Russian, chinese, iranian, MSNBC. These 4 alone are just examples of anti western media and should do nicely.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

This is Blowback. Blowback against Assad by the oppressed people of Syria. Aint it a bitch.

its not a blow-back when the west is funding it and doing it. It is called western supported terrorism and attempt at leadership change.

edit on 103030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jun 2012 22:06:29 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

This is Blowback.
Blowback against Assad by the oppressed people of Syria.

Aint it a bitch.
Aren't you one of those people who would oppose oppressed people blowing back in your own nation?

So is it the people you care about, or you 'patriotic' cause?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Sorry thought this thread was about Syria No??

Guess you don't see the pattern of western involvement and interference in middle eastern affairs that leads to death destruction and blow back against the west.

Of course this thread is about Syria, and Libya is just as relevant as the same exact thing happened when we intervened and interfered in their affairs. This is just another Muslim country that the US has to meddle in its affairs
edit on 103030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jun 2012 22:07:51 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

But that sort of sounds like you're picking a side...
No just letting someone be innocent until proven guilty, like I would want for myself and you would want for yourself or your nation.

Originally posted by beezzer

And how does one provide legitimate evidence?

By opening their doors to any media. Russian, chinese, iranian, MSNBC. These 4 alone are just examples of anti western media and should do nicely.
Well as an example, unverified footage does not come close to counting.
Media would probably be a small part of the evidence.
Rather then worrying about what source it comes from. lets look at what evidence that source provides to back up its commentary. At present western media can not back up its commentary.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Meaning the rebels just roll over play dead and then get a back to the head and everything will be just fine and dandy. nope.

you mean the terrorists who are killing and bombing people? So you are supporting terrorism? Funny how you support terrorism when it is on your side.

I mean the Terrorist Assad funny how that word works aint it?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Assad hasn't used car or suicide bombings like your terrorists that you love so much and support and encourage

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Sorry thought this thread was about Syria No??

Guess you don't see the pattern of western involvement and interference in middle eastern affairs that leads to death destruction and blow back against the west.

Of course this thread is about Syria, and Libya is just as relevant as the same exact thing happened when we intervened and interfered in their affairs. This is just another Muslim country that the US has to meddle in its affairs
edit on 103030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jun 2012 22:07:51 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

Relavant how?

Don't see anyone calling for Nato involvement and really the UN about is involved as much as how they can make off it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join