It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another massacre in Syria.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Soshh

Yes I would call the rebel terrorists brave, but they are on the wrong side.

The wrong side? In what respect?

I'm also interested in how they earn the 'terrorist' tag. If they were on the 'right side' in your opinion then would they graduate to 'freedom fighter', even though they aren't acting any differently? How does this labelling system work?

Wrong side.

Free Sryian Army Threatens Christians with Severe Punishment.

Source

Most of these rebel fighters are also from the Libyan conflict.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

but they are brave when they fight the US military

True Colors showing,again..........?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

The Syrian opposition could be seen to be fighting for their own freedom couldn't they? Have you considered that the majority Sunni community in Syria may resent the fact that their government and security apparatus is dominated by an Alawite minority which does represent them?

No if your supporting the Syrian opposition, your basically supporting the Saudis king family whom if i may add are Sunni.

Ties to terrorist groups.

Look at what is happening in libya you think the new Libyan government will care for its own people? hardly they wont in Libya's case it as all about the oil.
edit on 7-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Wrong side.

Yes, why is that?

Most of these rebel fighters are also from the Libyan conflict.

Yeah and they're trained on the moon by Zionist robots.

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Soshh

The Syrian opposition could be seen to be fighting for their own freedom couldn't they? Have you considered that the majority Sunni community in Syria may resent the fact that their government and security apparatus is dominated by an Alawite minority which does represent them?

No if your supporting the Syrian opposition, your basically supporting the Saudis king family whom if i may add are Sunni.

Who is supporting the Syrian opposition?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Truth colors.When is speaking the truth anything negative to be looked at. The afghans were also brave when fighting the Russians when they invaded.

Oh you just don't like it when the afghans are called brave when its only America they are fighting. Gotcha

Plus discuss it over in the other thread not this one.

We are talking about Syria massacre and consequences of interference.
edit on 053030p://6America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2012 17:06:59 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Interventon can take many forms. We gave Syria @200 million in 2010.

We could shut off the taps.

That might give everyone pause.
I think we should do that to all Israelis and Americans considering how dangerous their terrorist regime is.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
There is one thing really annoying me when it comes to this massacre and that is how the mainstream media are happy to blame the Assad fighters or army for this yet they don't even know where or when the video was taken, who recorded it and use the term activists to prove their case. To me that is just poor reporting/journalism which has no merit. That video could of been taken anywhere and the atrocities could of been commited by anyone.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Truth colors.When is speaking the truth anything negative to be looked at. The afghans were also brave when fighting the Russians when they invaded.

Oh you just don't like it when the afghans are called brave when its only America they are fighting. Gotcha

Plus discuss it over in the other thread not this one.

We are talking about Syria massacre and consequences of interference.
edit on 053030p://6America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2012 17:06:59 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

You brought it up....Now I have to stop talking about it?

Its safe to say you believe they are brave fighters,when facing US troops...You didnt bring up the other aspect of it,ONCE..........Your words,not mine. Covering tracks,changing stances,as not to be called out on it?

I dont have to tell you MANY in the US don't see it that way. I would almost have to say,only those that are against the US government feel that way........Care to wager that's what the DOD or CIA sees it?

edit on 7-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

You brought it up....Now I have to stop talking about it?

I didnt bring it up, Soshh did with this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I said to move it to the relevant thread.

Its safe to say you believe they are brave fighters,when facing US troops...You didnt bring up the other aspect of it,ONCE..........Your words,not mine. Covering tracks,changing stances,as not to be called out on it?

Why do I have to bring up all aspects of it? The Brave Afghans are currently fighting the cowardly US forces. That is the most important aspect. The other aspect was that they also fought the cowardly russian forces, and that was in the past and done. I did not cover any tracks. It was not necessary to mention the russians as they are not the ones currently doing the oppression upon the afghan people.

If they do again, I will be one of the first to criticize them again.

I dont have to tell you MANY in the US don't see it that way. I would almost have to say,only those that are against the US government feel that way........Care to wager that's what the DOD or CIA sees it?

Of course many in the US don't see it because they are blind and brainwashed and arrogant and refuse to consider why our foreign policy causes the trouble that it does. Instead we just yell loudly USA, we are always right, anyone who disagrees is wrong, wave our flag and go home and turn on Football.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanCondition

Originally posted by beezzer
Interventon can take many forms. We gave Syria @200 million in 2010.

We could shut off the taps.

That might give everyone pause.
I think we should do that to all Israelis and Americans considering how dangerous their terrorist regime is.

I don't think it will matter what yous do anymore. you have tried the same with Iran and what have sanctions done apart from create a bit more tension? Syria are not dependant on the USA or the UN and I'm sure they have a few allies on the side who are willing to pull them through or even simply help them in these times.

The stand over tactic is becoming old news, its not working anymore and because of this, it may be the reason why we are seeing foreign mercenaries flocking in to Syria to try and destablise the Assad regime. It isn't working either at the moment, it's just getting innocents killed.
edit on 7-6-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Fairly sure it would be US army protocol to surrender and run away if their enemy had 100x stronger firepower and 1000x more troops.
Clearly they are brave if they can still put up a fight against that.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Why do I have to bring up all aspects of it? The Brave Afghans are currently fighting the cowardly US forces.

Cowardly?

This is why I cant take you seriously...................

No American,would call US FORCES,cowardly. period ! Especially for doing the job,they were given to do.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Fairly sure it would be US army protocol to surrender and run away if their enemy had 100x stronger firepower and 1000x more troops.

It might be if there was something they were actually fighting for. They are fighting to fight, and being encouraged to do so by their educated/monied/religious class so that those people can keep them as pet idiots.

They aren't fighting for anything. You get that don't you? They are just fighting because they want something to do.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SibylofErythrae

reply to post by sonnny1

It might be if there was something they were actually fighting for. They are fighting to fight, and being encouraged to do so by their educated/monied/religious class so that those people can keep them as pet idiots.

They aren't fighting for anything. You get that don't you? They are just fighting because they want something to do.

Hahaha wouldnt have anything to do with being bombed constantly for the last few decades would it? Or maybe our financial system which causes millions of them to starve to death? Or the sanctions that cause millions to starve to death?
Nah they are clearly fighting for nothing.
Just like you were to defend your peoples you would be fighting for nothing.
Get a clue.

Originally posted by sonnny1

Why do I have to bring up all aspects of it? The Brave Afghans are currently fighting the cowardly US forces.

Cowardly?

This is why I cant take you seriously...................

No American,would call US FORCES,cowardly. period ! Especially for doing the job,they were given to do.
I agree they are not cowardly. But what makes them brave?
If its the general things that make you think they are brave then surely you can agree the enemy are a lot more brave because like I said they fight with crap equipment and hardly any man power.
Unless they are brave for some other reason.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
What happens in Syria should be left to the Syrians to resolve. Either Assad or the Rebels will win, either way this is not a matter for us or any other western nation to resolve or deal with.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

NATO will make a bigger massacre and whoever is installed after Assad will be worse; there is a track record of such things. Wonder why we haven't heard about Libya anymore? It used to be in the news 24-7 but once their agenda was complete it stopped playing.

Salam Mr professional

I found your idea the nearest idea to the truth in Syria.

I am hmdphantom's friend.

IMO , USA is just another modern version of Britain imperialism. The most clearest thing is that US is backing fundamental rebellious groups with weapon and money. Then , like old Afghanistan , then USA will accuse them for involving in terrorists acts.

Then those people who don't know anything about life , than getting drunk and getting women , will be done.

That is what USA odes here :

Finds a minority of stupid-extremist people
Supports the group by money and army.
Those people will get in position of power
They will think their old way of getting women and getting drunk
Then , while they are drunk , US will make a plan to attack there.
Then those stupid people who own no media are done forever.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
First off apoligies for posting this in this thread. There is another thread which is about the USS Enterprise being under attack, which has been locked and I cannot make a new post because I am too new here.

But I found a article about the USS enterprise being attacked today.

www.standupamericaus.org...

Friday, June 8, 2012 4:40 PM EST - SUA has learned through various sources that an unprovoked attack on the US Navy occurred this morning in the Straits of Hormuz. CVN-65, the USS Enterprise aircraft carrier and its group were reportedly attacked by no less then 4 sophisticated jets. Confidential sources within the military have confirmed the attack off of the "Broken Isthmus".

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join