It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam the Religion of Peace? I don't think so...

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

edit on 11-6-2012 by MollyMN because: ?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by redneck13

your hatred sure does show on you well, your filled with anger, look at your self and ask your very own questions...

This is NOT meant to insult LightningStrikesHere or anyone else for that matter. LightningStrikesHere wrote a post earlier and spoke of his love for people. I believe him and respect him greatly for that. It takes a MAN to speak out publicly about your love for others the way that he did. He really got my attention and made me realize that all of us are basically the same inside. So this goes out as a challenge to everyone: "look at your self..."

There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with anyone who takes JOY in cutting off heads, blowing up innocent people, and threatening to kill all those who want nothing to do with a barbaric cult of death. I think most will agree that the "Religion of Peace" has a couple of massive credibility issues...

IF redneck13 were in fact filled with hatred and anger, how could you possibly blame him? Somehow I believe that if killing for Allah was the answer to our problems, peace would have already arrived a long long time ago.

Satan's most effective method of seducing men and women to yield to his control over them is via a religious system. LINK

Satan is behind ALL false religion

What if I were to tell you, that there is a vast Satanic conspiracy to deceive the masses of every society on earth? What if I were to tell you that the top leaders of the world’s religions were in league with the Devil? Would you think I’m crazy? I would! Yet, the truth is stranger than fiction! You have been lied to my friend. Few people in the world today are aware of just how much Satan has infiltrated organized religion.

LINK

All false religions are illuminati created...

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control. The indoctrination of the masses by a "Trojan Horse" false religion has allowed the Illuminati to take control and work in secret for many, many years."

edit on 11-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Of course no one ever brings up the fact that Coulter's statement was aimed at those who were celebrating the September 11 terrorist attacks the day after 911. Ann Coulter is attacked because she exposed the TPTB hidden agenda of conquering the world using terrorism, war, murder and false religion. Coulter simply spoke out about what Islam is actually DOING in the world and the Illuminati owned MSM attacked her viciously.

"I wasn't talking about Muslims generally," she says. "I was talking about the crazed homicidal maniacs dancing in the streets."

Hypocrisy? Just in case someone may come along and ask WHY would Ann Coulter say such a thing... Connect the dots, this isn't rocket science people! Perhaps she knows about the true intentions of the TPTB, Islam, and all other false religions:

Satan is behind ALL false religion

What if I were to tell you, that there is a vast Satanic conspiracy to deceive the masses of every society on earth? What if I were to tell you that the top leaders of the world’s religions were in league with the Devil? Would you think I’m crazy? I would! Yet, the truth is stranger than fiction! You have been lied to my friend. Few people in the world today are aware of just how much Satan has infiltrated organized religion.

LINK

The Muslim Strategy for Taking Over the West

"They aspire to conquer the world. Fair enough, but they deny this expansionist ambition. This is due to Taqqiya, where non-muslims are misled and laughed about for not understanding their true intentions.

Taqqiya is the belief and doctrine that it is okay for muslims to lie in the service of islam. So it is that islamicists constantly lie to non-muslims about their intentions and true belief.

They may support terror as a weapon to propagate islam, but they will always deny it.
Takiya or al-taqqiya or however you want to spell it is simply LYING.
It is something muslims habitually do.
The word 'al-Taqiyya' literally means: 'Concealing or disguising one's
beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and/or strategies at a
time of eminent danger, whether now or later in time, to save oneself from
physical and/or mental injury.'"

This is part of the muslim strategy for taking over the West.
Like cancer cells, muslim parasites feed off the host nation until it is completely dysfunctional (eg through political correctness)." Source

Search: muslim strategy for taking over the West
The Muslim Brotherhood Project Plans Stealth Invasion of The West
Muslims are taking over the West!!!
The Islamic Strategy To Take Over America Using Creeping Sharia

edit on 11-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Ann Coulter can get in my face anytime.
I don’t know why he should fear her so much
I don’t guess there is anything about multiple posts
Without text in terms of service is there

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

let me just say this , first , i want to say thank you very much for your understanding , and you are correct , people that take the lives of other people , in the name of "GOD" or the creator is simply , evil , its just like steeling , would you steel from your father ? then why would you take away "gods" creation from this world ? , a psycho by definition would argue , that by taking a life they were in fact doing the person a favor , to to focus on the religious side of taking a "life" this is an issue that i try very hard to understand , i have not the full understanding taking a life through religion , but i understand why people take their own lives through religion ,

to explain , when a person commits suicide , in the name of "god" its because they so choose to , i tried really hard to understand this , and my conclusion draws on one answer , its simple , because they desire to be closer to god , they no longer are bound by anything in this life , and un touched by evil , as strange as that sounds ,

now lets look at why people take the lives of other people in the name of religion or "god" , this question still haunts me , and the only conclusion was ever able to draw from this was after studying a group of Mujaheddin or "holy warriors" people that the news tends to mistake for the Taliban or al qaeda , A true follower of Islam knows what i know , Love ,peace, a true follower of Islam does not wish to take the life of a "non believer" and this i found to be true after studying the Mujaheddin of southern Russia , and Chechnya , a quote from my notes :
( when magomed stud up to fire his weapon at the light Russian detachment , i noticed he was saying a prayer while tears were running down his face , my first thought was that he was scared , or afraid to die ? it was not untill after the fight was over that i asked him , about it , he told me i was praying for forgiveness and asking Allah to for give me for taking the life of his child , my brother )

this hit me right in the heart , he continued to tell me that every mujahid fears the wrath of ALLAH , and that every mujahid does not wish to take the life of a non -believer, it is the ones that wish this who are wrong he told me , he said we have no choice but to fight ,

this made me think and ask my self , at what point do you pick up the gun and deiced to take the life of another ? at what point , does that brother in your sites become not your brother ?

this is why i struggle with this issue , i feel i am very close to an answer , and ill let you know when i arrive their

but know this , true followers of Islam to not cut the heads off of the non - believers , someone who understands Islam and the words of the prophet will not engage in such an act , if you ever decide to read the truth about Mohammad you will learn that he was faced with thees very decisions , and he felt remorse for doing so

but what is a man to do if backed into a corner ? keep in mind that god can will anything , and things happen for a reason

thanks for your ears , and peace be with my brother

with all of my heart 123

P.S please forgive my spelling errors never was any good at it

LSH

edit on 11-6-2012 by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Some people are only thinking in the here and now, not 200 years from now. Before Islam came to many counties, they were as we see Muslims in the US now. It is the larger populations of Muslims that get things going. France is having problems at 20%. Once the population reaches 50%, the radicals begin to take over. First eliminating unbelievers, when that is done they turn on moderate Muslims and eliminate them or radicalize them. It is a strategy that is centuries in the process. The more brutal the more successful you will be. Islam plays on the male dominance roll and his natural instincts. When laws can be interpreted to benefit ruthlessness the strong will rule but they are not necessarily the brightest. We call ourselves human but we are part animal with animal instincts most people don’t understand. It is normal to attack something that is not normal to you. If brutality is normal, instinct wants you to go after those that are not. It is unfortunate that things can be twisted in such a way. When you see some societies whose women wonder the street like living ghost, you sense that the society is lacking of the kindness and love of women
thats why they are called "the better half"

edit on 12-6-2012 by redneck13 because: n

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL

This thread will be temporarily closed to give the participants time to reflect on the rules.

1. This is not 4chan. This is a discussion board. That means you don't simply post an image as a retort or rebuttal.
2. You don't quote your own posts over and over for no reason whatsoever.
3. When you post a video, you need to follow the guidelines:

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

4. You will respect other members and their believes and you will have a civil debate and remember your manners.

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libellous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

Thread closed until further notice.

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join