It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims are taking over the West!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
There has been a state of war between western powers and numerous countries harboring genocidal islamofascist despots. I'm not sure one can beat around the bush as to the reasons for fear and even hatred toward theocratic autocracies that Islamic leaders appear to want to forcefully propagate. In the free world we rightly detest denial of liberty.
Don't confuse this with bigotism.

I applaud those muslims who are rising up against tyranny ,
standing up for justice and individual freedom.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by confreak

Complete illogical fear.
Muslims are growing in numbers faster, what are you gonna do about it? Ban reproducing? Force them to only have one baby which I suggested through sarcasm in the Original Post? How does Muslims reproducing equate to Muslims taking over anyways?
No - nothing can be done about this and I dont recall seeing anyone suggesting that something should be? Can you show a post where you have read such a statement?

So what if they demand stuff, how does that equate to Muslims taking over? Every segment of the society has the right to demand stuff, and it is up to the government to decide whether to grant those demands or not, the government chosen by the people. So once again, how does that equate to Muslims taking over the West?
Citizens make demands all the time - but as can be shown muslims demands seem to be met to appease their backward Sharia ways.See links below
We fast - you all fast

Demand Christian college remove reference to God

Swimming? Not in Muslims time
This snippet from the above link is just blatant racism. Can you even begin to imagine a pool or leisure centre turning away muslims, jews, indians, blacks, whoever because Sunday morning was "white catholics" only session. Not ever would this happen. But here we are - with Muslims being allowed to do exactly that.

That is just 3 links - I could with more time (if I didn't have to get some sleep as working early tomorrow) find loads more instances of such incidents.

The practice of holding special Muslim swimming sessions has led to non-Muslims being turned away.
David Toube, 39 and his five year old son Harry were last year refused entry to Clissold Leisure Centre, in Hackney, east London, after being told the Sunday morning swimming session was for Muslim men only. Council officials later said staff had made a mistake and both Mr Toube, a corporate lawyer, and his son should have been admitted.

Muslims praying outside over crowded Mosques, how does that equate to Muslims taking over the West?
Not sure where you have seen this? I think maybe some incidents where there are crowds of Muslims with "death to the west" etc when they protest could be what offends people. Not just muslims praying quietly.

Some Muslim youths approach a man and tells him you can't drink here, how does that equate to Muslims taking over?
Are the muslims now police? The story behind this (which you didnt add) is that this young man was walking through a "muslim" area IN THE UK and told he cannot drink alcohol. This is not contrary to the laws of this land - so what allows these muslims to insist it stops.
Where does this stop??
What if the next time they insist a woman isn't covered up enough. Someone eating a pork batch gets assaulted? Do you see where this all goes?
Does this not scare you - because it does me. Look beyond the idea this is extremism. Why do the "moderate" muslims not do more to stop things like this if that is the case? Because I suspect they all feel the same way.

Also - as you added in reply to another poster on page 3

"Every one has the right to approach someone and tell him you are not allowed to drink in public"

The truth is NO ONE has the right to approach someone else and insist they stop drinking in public, apart from a police officer in an area (like a city centre) that is an alchohol free zone. Do you go around telling people to stop drinking? I suspect if you did someone is likely to crack their bottle over your head one day so perhaps you should stop.

Do you even see how irrational and illogical you sound?
No - I look around me and see increasing stories of followers of Islam expecting special treatment.
That Sharia law is already present. I cannot see how there can ever be 2 differing laws within 1 country.
Muslims should NOT be allowed to settle their disputes using an alternative set of legal practices than the rest of the UK.
Sharia already active in UK
Sharia - backward system incompatible with modern Britain

Crying out for UK to become an Islamic state.
UK to become Islamic state

US Report on Islam in the UK

**NOTE** in this video at 5:28 the commentator states "most muslims don't want Sharia law, they came here to escape it.
However - I still fail to see this "most" group - who have more opportunity to stop this behaviour in their own communities - taking an active role in stopping it. My personal belief is they do want it - but always make out they don't to try and look as though they are integrating.

How is this not incitement of racial hatred? This cannot be tolerated - free speech is one thing - but to decree you want the UK to become islamic state, and the queen of the country to either become Muslim or leave the UK?! Seriously these people need deporting immediately. Forget "human rights" - get them out the country now - they dont wish to be part of the country as it is, so should not be here.

But I expect that you will say that all the above information is made up, plainly bigoted, just fear mongering. None of these things are happening.
That is OK if you wish to live in denial - but as I have demonstrated - these things are happening.
Wake up and smell the coffee.

edit on 11-7-2011 by facchino because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2011 by facchino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hey Confreak,

You should be banned from ATS for showing the absurdity of the claims made by those who fear Muslims!

In reality, you are correct. Most people fear the Muslims because they are easily scared by what they do not understand. By judging many of the responses you have received in this thread, most people have a hard time understanding sarcasm let alone the truth about another religion.

S&F and I am off to make my bug-out-bag for when the Muslim invasion comes to the US. It will be nothing but bacon in case they ban GM pork under that nasty Sharia Law!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Anyone who would advocate a lone male being confronted by a gang should take out his phone and call the police, is living in cloud cuckoo land!

Muslims are not taking over the west, Muslims are going for complete global domination. Their Quran tells them to!

The 'moderates' are probably going to prove more effective in this objective than the 'extremists'. It is the moderates and their seemingly voice of reason that lulls the naive and unsuspecting into a false sense of security. The moderates are using the host country laws and values against them! Want a mosque in a particular area? Just put yourself forward for election at local level and get your compatriots to vote for you! Get a few liberals to turn on their own countrymen who protest and accuse them of bigotry, always works!

The Muslim strategy for complete infiltration of all non Muslim countries works in a similar way to the Marxist infiltration strategy. Undermine them from within.

I pity Muslims. They have been heineously misled and the spirit that guides them is not the Spirit of Truth.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

I pity Muslims. They have been heineously misled and the spirit that guides them is not the Spirit of Truth.

And I'll bet they, and others, say the same thing about Christians!

See how easy it is to play that "my God is better than your God" game? The real question is....how do you know? Since you don't, why do you take it upon yourself to judge another Man's beliefs? Is that what Jesus would do?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by confreak

The list is the joke part I take it to those that think a Sharia Law UK won't happen think about it they are having kids 7 to your 1. How many do you think will be in Parliament in the next decade? How many do you think they need to pass new laws? Yeah they aren't doing anything wrong isn't that what everyone thought about the Nazi's untill they saw the carnage? Before you all realise it all will be lost men have nothing to fear unless you like random women drinking and doing everything that Muslim's are against. Feel sorry for the women they will have no rights what so ever hell even get raped and it's their fault even if they are in full cultural dress some people here are a joke.

If you don't start making immigrants assimilate into your society you will lose it. If you have to abide by their rules when you enter their country why is it we can't expect the same courtesy except all they do is whinge and complain and get what they want doesn't sound very fair to me at all. Wake the F#^K up all of you!!!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

The enemies of God stalk all the Earth, 1.6 billion of them are Muslim.
edit on 11/7/2011 by teapot because: edit

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

isn't that what everyone thought about the Nazi's untill they saw the carnage?

Are you seriously comparing Muslims to Nazis? I think there is a huge difference and the comparison is disingenuous at best.

If you don't start making immigrants assimilate into your society you will lose it.

I agree. Here in the USA we gladly accept legal immigrants from all nations and faiths. In fact, the USA allows people to have any faith they choose to have! Even Muslims! That's what made America so great. It would be a shame to go backwards in the evolution of freedom. Is that where you are going?

Seems to me that you probably have no clue what Islam actually is and you are regurgitating talking points or spitting out nonsense in a typical scaredy-cat, knee jerk fashion. I would be willing to bet that you also think Obama is a Marxist, welfare recipients are losers and Sarah Palin is Godly! Just a guess though.

reply to post by teapot

The enemies of God stalk all the Earth, 1.6 billion of them are Muslim.

Once again, I ask how do you know who is the enemy of God? Because the Bible says so? Well, I don't think the Bible says that at all. I'm not sure, and I bet you don't know either.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Muslims are indeed takingover the West - they have been attempting just that, for 1400 yrs and we have only narrowly, managed to repel them three times - following a brief lull after the fall of the Ottoman empire they have resumed the jihad - only this time as a stealth jihad by demographics.

As indeed severalof their leaders have explicitly stated and as the accursed Koran explicitly commands them to do.

How can anyone possibly pretend that this is not the case and not their intention! - they will have reached a majority within a few generations.

To prevent them at this late stage - I'm sorry but you are going to have to kill them all - because they are certainly not going to go voluntarily. This is the unpleasant and unspeakable truth that nobody will acknowledge.

Europe will almost certainly erupt in a full scale civil war with its muslim population at some point - accompanied of course by invasions from across the Med, turkey etc.

Probably the Muslims will not win - but most of us will be dead as well - handy then for Russia to be sitting on the borders of a defenceless and de-populated Europe and M.E.

NWO anyone!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

there is a bigger plan in place than just 1 paranoid person on ATS making a rogue posting!www.shariah4america.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by listerofsmeg

Uhhh this is the Islamic revolution......a takeover and these people deserve no rights at all.
I hate people like you who tolerate these things and bring up a racial aspect to it when its not needed but then again,its what a brainwashed left wing person would say.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Its gone passed the stage of immigration and is now about colonization.
edit on 11/7/11 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rom12345

Muslims AGAINST tyranny? for individual freedom?....please don't make me laugh.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by confreak
reply to post by Maslo

Once again, Muslims approaching a man and telling him drinking in this area is not allowed = Muslims taking over the West.. Do you see how irrational + illogical you sound? Every one has the right to approach someone and tell him you are not allowed to drink in public.

But everyone has the right to drink in public. If I want to chill in the park on a nice summers day with a cold beer or cider I have that right, screw anyone who says I shouldn't do that.

Plus, it wasn't as simple as them asking him not to drink, you even quoted that they threatened him with 'The wrath of Allah' if he didn't stop drinking.

That is a threat against his life, and that is unacceptable no matter what religion you follow.

Every religion has it's extremists, and I don't believe that Islam is taking over the west, however I do think that if muslim people wish to join the western society they should act in accordance with our society, not bend the rules.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanDaughter
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

At least christians don't saw off heads, stone their kids to death for getting raped, treat their women like some kind of sub human, suicide their kids, blow up innocent people because they aren't christian, attack Schools and kill the kids
cheer the deaths of How many killed on Sseptember 11, 2001 - *&%#%@!!
kill innocent people 5,000 miles away from and because of some nuts that burn a book!
on
and
on
and
on.
B.S. on obama and ALL who help muzlims
these people are barbarians and to compare them to christains is asinine.

Equal rights in America for citizens
ONLY American law in America ...

You know how many christians rape in the USA? You know how many high schools in the USA have a christian raping someone? Oh wait christians only rape little boys. My bad.

Treatment of women? USA is a predominately christian country; do you know how many domestic violence police calls happen in the USA every day? Facts seem to elude you.

blow up innocent people because they aren't christian

The christian militaries drop bombs and blow up people. How is that any different?

How many killed on Sseptember 11, 2001 - *&%#%@!!

How many did the USA (predominately christian) kill in Vietnam, Iraq 91? Afghanistan 2001? Iraq 2003? Not to mention how many people did the Rwanda Christians kill? 800,000. That is a lot more than 3000. Facts are not your friend apparently. How many did the mexian christian group Lafamlia kill? Approximately 20,000. That is a lot more than 3000. You need to look at the reality of the situation and the facts and admit that Christianity is the most bloodthirsty and terroristic force on the Planet. I forgot to mention Adolf Hitler; he killed what 6 million? That is a lot more than 3000. You know how many people Americans kill each day in America?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Ha.
All of this is just great...
Unless I am missing something here, the OP seems to be pulling everyone's finger...I wont personally get into a religious debate...but anyhow, it does say "sarcasm intended" at the end of the OP. I think people need to read to the end of a post before, well posting.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

All your comments prove how far we have come...every single one!!!

Ya'll should be ashamed of yourselvesl

I don.t care if your christian,muslam or azzholan as long as you stay out of my back yard !!!

Don.t force your faith on me ...and we'll be fine...we'll be friends.

If you do...well I can't say that here.

Faith is in ones heart...that cannot be debated

THREAD CLOSED
edit on 11-7-2011 by Raznva because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Raznva

You see...A time out still works...even on full grown children.

Maybe should concern ourselves with more relevant topics here on ATS.

Thank you and good night

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Raznva

Children, yes...full grown?

These threads bring the religionists to the fore, but I believe their prophets would encourage them to rise above petty tribalism. Indoctrination seems to be a persistant Achilles heel.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FrenchOsage

Yes sir...Mine do

I wish "we" could get past this

edit on 11-7-2011 by Raznva because: BTW I am Cherokee...mostly...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join