It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims are taking over the West!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I have come across two threads today where the article mentions Sharia Law, and all hell breaks loose. I have never faced such frustration before, when you read the replies, you see that almost all are filled with irrational and illogical rage, over what they deem as a Muslim take over.

So I will bite and attempt to prove that Muslims are indeed taking over the West.

Muslims are taking over the West

- "Between 2001 and 2009, the Muslim population increased roughly 10 times faster than for the rest of society."
(source)

They are taking over the West because they over populate faster than the rest, this shouldn't be tolerated.

- "The number of Britons choosing to become Muslims has nearly doubled in the past decade, according to one of the most comprehensive attempts to estimate how many people have embraced Islam. "
(source)

Muslims are taking over the West because White people are becoming Muslims, this shouldn't be tolerated.

- "Members of the organisation have Muslims from all over Britain to meet in the capital on October 31 for a procession to demand the full implementation of sharia law."
(source)

Muslims are taking over the West because they make demands, this shouldn't be tolerated.

- "Halal meat: The Church of England is unhappy that not all supermarkets clearly label meat slaughtered under Islamic law"
(source)

Muslims are taking over the West because supermarkets won't put clear labels saying which meat is halal and which is not.

- "About half way into my walk I was confronted by about 8 Muslim men who told me "You can't drink round here, throw it away or face Allah's wrath!""
(source)

Muslims must be taking over the West because they had the nerve to tell someone that they are not allowed to drink somewhere.

- "ISLAMIC leaders want Muslims in Australia to get interest-free loans for religious reasons."
(source)

Muslims are taking over the West because they want interest free loans.

- "imams are.... DISGUST that innocent people in Muslim countries are being killed in the "war on terror".
(source)

Muslims are taking over the West because they have opinions of their own.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c326c9b5c46.jpg[/atsimg]

Muslims are taking over the West because the guy in the above picture believes it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/102c72a3b1c7.jpg[/atsimg]

Muslims are clearly invading the West, why else would they hide their faces?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a121b3398e9.jpg[/atsimg]

Muslims are taking over the West, because they pray in the streets.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b955aa25211.jpg[/atsimg]

The above image shows clearly that an invasion is taking place, uhmm I will quote Jean-Marie Le Pen's daughter who said "For those who want to talk a lot about World War II, if it's about occupation, then we could also talk about it (Muslim prayers in the streets), because that is occupation of territory," (source).

The occupation has already began, arm yourself, this is not a drill, I repeat, this is not a drill. "Muslims praying in the streets outside overcrowded mosques in France" is clear indication of an invasion and occupation by Muslims.

Those who believe otherwise don't know what they are talking about, they will regret it once they (Muslims) completely take over, because funnily they haven't taken over yet, before they do, here is a list of things we should ban to stop the invasion and occupation by Muslims:

-- Muslims should be forced to only have one baby.
-- Muslims should be forced to shave their beards.
-- Both Muslim women and men should be forced to wear Jeans.
-- Ban rags, head scarves and Burqahs.
-- Ban halal meat.
-- Ban Muslims from expressing their opinions.
-- Ban Muslims from participating in the government.
-- Ban Quran.
-- Ban Islamic history.
-- Confiscate all Muslim businesses so that they may not use them to invade and occupy the West.
.......... (add your own in the list)

SARCASM INTENDED!!!
edit on 11-7-2011 by confreak because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Looks like Christians are finally getting some competition for easily brainwashed minds.

link   
lol
human rights goes all ways, they should have the same rights as us, not fewer.
there is a lot of racial fear here.

what should be stopped is their foul abuse of human rights, that is all.
everyone is entitled to their own beleifs but beliefs should stop interfering with science.
edit on 11-7-2011 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)

link   
I didn't even read your entire post so forgive me but... really? Aren't the west just as guilty of 'taking over' the east.. and the middle east?

There is so much anti-muslim propaganda that some people are brainwashed into believing anything.

Ethnic diversity is not a bad thing, granted imposing alien laws on a country is not something I agree with but so far I haven't seen any hard evidence that this is happening...again, flip this onto it's head and look at what WE are doing abroad.

Come off it, the world is a big place and people are starting to move all over it. I suppose the black communities that fought so hard for equality should be banned from playing reggae and opening caribbean food shops all over the place...and how dare they bring marijuana into our country... see where I'm going?

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
What would you say if tens of thousands of Christians prayed in the streets daily blocking traffic?
You'd be so mad your head would spin...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

what is your position again?

what you posted is true.

but you have some sarcastic list at the end of your post.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
@ Confreak

Sorry I just read the end of your thread and realised what a potential nutjob you are. How about we ban racism... full stop.
edit on 11-7-2011 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
i would asume they are idd coming to the west, but why? is it that their land has been taken over and occupied. i mean start a war in another country and i think that countries people should have the right to live in yours once you rebuild all the damges, and ofc bring back the dead. i mean you cant just come there and take crap and leave the country in rubble and acept the people will rebuild it.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God
What would you say if tens of thousands of Christians prayed in the streets daily blocking traffic?

I surely wouldn't say Christians are taking over, I would say wow, they have such a strong faith. Get it?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mehforfun
i would asume they are idd coming to the west, but why? is it that their land has been taken over and occupied. i mean start a war in another country and i think that countries people should have the right to live in yours once you rebuild all the damges, and ofc bring back the dead. i mean you cant just come there and take crap and leave the country in rubble and acept the people will rebuild it.

Usually when the U.S. has a war, they do more rebuilding and infrastructure work than the country's leaders have in the last century...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

What do you mean with "sarcasm intented" at the end of your thread??

The whole thread is a joke?? In that case I will go out of my way to try and get you 2 flags.....

Unfortunatly.....I think you are being sincere with this piece of hate propaganda.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by confreak

Originally posted by Soldier of God

I surely wouldn't say Christians are taking over, I would say wow, they have such a strong faith. Get it?

OMG... no you would not. I have read every Christian bashing thread on this site and you definitely would not praise them but... this site does have a lot of muslim lovers and anything they do is looked at as a good thing for some reason which I cannot comprehend.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Ohh god. Fear monger much?

It's called immigration. Jeez.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
@ Confreak

Sorry I just read the end of your thread and realised what a potential nutjob you are. How about we ban racism... full stop.
edit on 11-7-2011 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

Sarcasm was intended, sorry for not being clear.

What I'm pointing out is the irrational and illogical rage towards Muslims, and it is being amplified here in ATS with any chance available.

It is as if the word "Sharia" triggers some mechanism which infuriates and brings this rage on some, and all this rage is directed at Muslims, which derives them to this irrational and illogical conclusion that Muslims are somehow taking over for living the way they want to live in a supposed "free country".

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mehforfun

WOW WOWOOOOOWOWOOOWOWWOW i didnt read it i only saw the title but WOOOW just read it and not sure if this is a joke or something but can i add something to the list

-- Muslims should be allowed to do what ever they want and dont follow the list above

ban halal meat ROFL its like every muslim you see trys to feed you halal meat ooh man this is too funny.
we might aswell put muslims in camps right? man didnt know people who think like you still live i mean really you also must have hatred for anyone who doesnt follow by your rules right? pray to your god? eat your food?

i rember hearing this kind of crap and it was when black people were slaves and if they had any opinons they were killed. *SIGH*

i really dont know how some people live with themselvs

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Some who claim that Muslims are taking over the West, halal meat is used as an excuse to push their agenda of hate. you didn't read the Original Post at all, it shows how easily people get emotional and quickly jump in to conclusions:

"The official guidance was issued after Church members complained that the use of halal meat was effectively ‘spreading sharia law’ across Britain."
(source)

This was part of a link I provided in the Original Post.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by confreak

Some who claim that Muslims are taking over the West, halal meat is used as an excuse to push their agenda of hate. you didn't read the Original Post at all, it shows how easily people get emotional and quickly jump in to conclusions:

"The official guidance was issued after Church members complained that the use of halal meat was effectively ‘spreading sharia law’ across Britain."
(source)

This was part of a link I provided in the Original Post.

I'm a tad confused now... so your not a muslim hating nutjob?

I think your 'sarcasm' may be misread by a few more members yet...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

How do you know what I would and wouldn't praise and admire? I respect Christians, infact missionaries are regular visitors in my house, we talk about the Bible, and sometimes compare, talk about the situations in the world and relate it to Biblical and Quranic verses.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Do you know what... I get it! and for that my friend... a STAR!

Sorry for jumping to conclusions without reading in detail.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
You quote:
-- Muslims should be forced to only have one baby.
-- Muslims should be forced to shave their beards.
-- Both Muslim women and men should be forced to wear Jeans.
-- Ban rags, head scarves and Burqahs.
-- Ban halal meat.
-- Ban Muslims from expressing their opinions.
-- Ban Muslims from participating in the government.
-- Ban Quran.
-- Ban Islamic history.
-- Confiscate all Muslim businesses so that they may not use them to invade and occupy the West.
Unquote

To do all these things means we all have to limit the amount of children we have. Although who in the right mind whats more than 4?

Caucasian males also grow beards.

Muslims should be forced to wear jeans? I rarely wear jeans. Why should I as a Caucasian be forced to wear jeans? Are you going to make me wear Bikinis too?

Burqas should be banned but I'm fine wih the Haijib (scarves). To ban all these things means a ban on Catholic nun's head dress, Jewish kippahs, hats, wigs, etc.

Ban halal meat? Let's ban Kosher as well ?

Ban Muslims from expressing their opinions? You mean ban incitement against our way of life?

Ban Muslims from Govt office? Let's ban Jews, Christians, Catholics, Protestants, Hindu, etc etc (?)

Ban Qu'ran? Lets also ban the Bible, Torah and other religious books?

Ban Islamic history? Then how on earth can we teach our children how to be wary of them?

Confiscate all Muslim businesses? (see same as banning Muslims from Govt office)

Here's what should go down. Lets put a stop to illegal immigration and ALL those found to be overstaying their visas or arrive by illegal means automatically be sent back to their countries; no appeals. All those wishing to immigrate to our countries go through the proper legal channels and immigration processes...basically they stand in line until their number is called ! Upon processing their applications, immigration officers will profile the applicants and those who don't tick all the boxes......no pass.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join