It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim Brotherhood Project Plans Stealth Invasion of The West.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hello fellow ATSers.

Today I would like to talk about the Muslim Brotherhoodproject and its plans for domination of the western world.

Firstly what is the Muslim Brotherhood project, The Muslim Brotherhood project is a 25 point, 100 year, plan to take apart the Western world from within.

The Project carefully lays out a long term strategy of using "stealth" Jihad to implement Sharia Law and Islam via the institutions and governments of the Western World. The Brotherhood took great care to outline the need to stay deceptive, and the need to "use" the Western institutions "until they can be converted and put into service of Islam".

In short, the strategy is to create a Jihadist infrastructure in the West, complete with entities covering up the truth about Islam, infiltrating the government, and indoctrinating people out of reality, by virtue of revisionist history. The goal is to take down the West leveraging our natural belief in the good of people.

The 25 point plan.

The Muslim Brotherhood Project has a 25 point plan to takeover the west, they are:

1. Networking and coordinating actions between like-minded Islamists organizations;
2. Avoiding open alliances with known terrorist organizations and individuals to maintain the appearance of "moderation";
3. Infiltrating and taking over existing Muslim organizations to realign them towards the Muslim Brotherhood's collective goals;
4.using deception to mask the intended goals of Islamist actions, as long as it doesn't conflict with shari'a law;
5. Avoiding social conflicts with Westerners locally, nationally or globally, that might damage the long-term ability to expand the Islamist powerbase in the West, including the support of full-time administrators and workers;
6. Conducting surveillance, obtaining data, and establishing collection and data storage capabilities;
7. Putting into place a watchdog system for monitoring Western media to warn Muslims of "international plots fomented against them";
8. Cultivating an Islamist intellectual community, including the establishment of think-tanks and advocacy groups, and publishing "academic" studies, to legitimize Islamist positions and to chronicle the history of Islamist movements;
9. Developing a comprehensive 100-year plan to advance Islamist ideology throughout the world;
10. Balancing international objectives with local flexibility;
11. Building extensive social networks of schools, hospitals and charitable organizations dedicated to Islamist ideals so that contact with the movement for Muslims in the West is constant;
12. Involving ideologically committed Muslims in democratically-elected institutions on all levels in the West, including government, NGOs, private organizations and labor unions;
13. Instrumentally using existing Western institutions until they can be converted and put into service of Islam;
14. Drafting Islamic constitutions, laws and policies for eventual implementation;
15. Avoiding conflict within the Islamist movements on all levels, including the development of processes for conflict resolution;
16. Instituting alliances with Western "progressive" organizations that share similar goals;
17. Creating autonomous "security forces" to protect Muslims in the West;
18. Inflaming violence and keeping Muslims living in the West "in a jihadframe of mind";
19. Supporting jihad movements across the Muslim world through preaching, propaganda, personnel, funding, and technical and operational support;
20. Making the Palestinian cause a global wedge issue for Muslims;
21. Adopting the total liberation of Palestine from Israel and the creation of an Islamic state as a keystone in the plan for global Islamic domination;
22. Instigating a constant campaign to incite hatred by Muslims against Jews and rejecting any discussions of conciliation or coexistence with them;
23. Actively creating jihad terror cells within Palestine;
24. Linking the terrorist activities in Palestine with the global terror movement;
25. Collecting sufficient funds to indefinitely perpetuate and support jihad around the world;

This cannot be allowed to happen! I am not a religous person but I do believe Islam poses a real threat to the way we live in the western world.

What are your thoughts?

Peace. (I hope)

ALS

Sources:
en.wikipedia.org...
sixthcolumn.blogspot.com...

[edit on 13-8-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I think you're just fear-mongering. Your sources are weak and lack substance. I mean, Wikipedia? Really? My teachers from high school and my college professors always said do not use Wikipedia simply because it's unreliable. Also, if it can't be allowed to happen, what are you going to do about it? Finally, if this really was a covert stealth ops type thing, it probably wouldn't be leaked so easily.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I highly doubt the "stealth" operation would be posted on wikipedia and a blog, do you have any other sources??

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I didn't know Rush had an ATS account?

Seriously OP? Do you REALLY beleive what you just wrote?

I'd be more affraid of idiots covertly taking over the country. Unfortunatly, that seems to have already happened.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This thread is meant for BTS and is a joke right?

Perhaps in the days of Rome it might had been possible when a significant portion of mankind had been kept in servitude and ignorant, but in today's interconnected and educated world? Laughable.

Soon wars and along with terrorism will be eradicated by the awakened masses bonded through realization of our common aspirations of humanity. The m.brotherhood will end and become minority ignorant hate groups such as the KKK, the black panthers, etc.

They too will not be left behind as mankind progress, as voluntary organisations will attempt to reach out to them, to guide them back.

All sing Kumbaya at a fireside one night soon, when all humanity awakens and wins. Such efforts may seem childish, but it will be worthwhile, more worthwhile than to fear mongering and sowing hatred amongst each other.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
it's all there, i'd say.

paranoid? meh, don't mean it's fake.

actually sounds like a plan.

no one would notice a 100yr plan, brilliant!!!!

unless muslims are too stupid to plan that far.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
could they pull it off?

use our freedoms and lawyers to pull and stretch the laws for 100yrs?

then all of a sudden, i'm getting buried up to my neck and my best friend is sizing up chunks of cement to chuck at my head.

sounds like a plan.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Is this a JOKE?

Or are we realy accetping wikipedia as a source these days?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
so you think they don't have it in them to wait 100yrs to take over the west?

pick, pick, slither, slither, eh?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I'm not manipulated by fear. I'm sick of the attempt to make me fearful of groups
or gangs or whatever. I now have this list of things i am supposed to be on
guard about..i'll let you know when i need any back-up.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
So this is really just a Muslim version of the Project for a New American Century then?

Seems that everyone is competing for world domination these days.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
It simply would not work. If the muslim population in America started to rise innordinately quickly, that alone would gather sufficent attention to counter this invasion.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
i bet the extremist muslims are reading this and thinking "wow, why havent we thought of this"

but this is like a copy of the NWO plan, when they couldnt take over the world by force, they went 'Stealth' rofl

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
did IQ's just drop when i took a wizz?

lol, the west has hdd or adhd or ahhhaaddd,

i have it but can't remember which it is, anyway,

think, what do they care, we get weaker, they get stronger, on our own backs.

look, domination has 2 ways to go. instant or the "who me?"

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I fail to see how this is any different than the goals of other religious based organizations. We see plenty of large religions in the United States now sending their missionaries door to door to gain converts and heavily influencing politics on the local and national level.

Frankly, the Evangelists in this country are a greater threat to our freedom and constitution rights than the fringe Islam groups. As the Evangelists have similar goals but already are well placed in local and national political positions to push their extremist religious views through law on others.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
i don't know dude,

how dangerous are they to you?

pain in the a## only.

clean cut kids. maybe try to convert them! lol. i see them here, trying to talk to the locals.

they won't stop me tho.

i give the look.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Ok, Where to start.

reply to post by Jupiter Crashes

I am not fear-mongering I am just putting forward some information that I have found out (isn't that what ATS is for). My apologies for using "Wiki", I had to rush the thread cause I was at work. I will be attaching some more sources at the end of this reply, feel free to read them.

"Finally, if this really was a covert stealth ops type thing, it probably wouldn't be leaked so easily."

It was a "stealth op" till it was found out in 2001 by the swiss.

reply to post by Lordcrash

As I said before sorry for the weak sources I was in a rush. Better links will follow.

Originally posted by GeechQuestInfo
I didn't know Rush had an ATS account?

Seriously OP? Do you REALLY beleive what you just wrote?

Who is "rush"? and yes I do believe what I just wrote. I can see it happening right here in Britain. Lets take point 8 for example.

"8. Cultivating an Islamist intellectual community, including the establishment of think-tanks and advocacy groups, and publishing "academic" studies, to legitimize Islamist positions and to chronicle the history of Islamist movements;"

We already have groups like:

Institute of Contemporary Islamic Thought.
International Muslim Pharmaceuticals Organization
The Association of Muslim Lawyers
Association of Muslim Police
The list goes on and on........

I haven't checked yet but I bet theres a link between some of these organisations and the Muslim Brotherhood.

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
This thread is meant for BTS and is a joke right?

Perhaps in the days of Rome it might had been possible when a significant portion of mankind had been kept in servitude and ignorant, but in today's interconnected and educated world? Laughable.

I'm surprised to here this from an ATS member. I would say that 99.9% of the world are still kept in servitude and ignorance.

Originally posted by Kaploink
I fail to see how this is any different than the goals of other religious based organizations.

It isn't.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok now for some more links:

www.ikhwanweb.com...
www.discoverthenetworks.org...
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...
www.meforum.org...
www.cfr.org...

There are plenty more if you type "Muslim Brotherhood" into Google.

Peace.

ALS

[edit on 13-8-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
You do realize there's similar Christian groups, right? Of course they are allowed to take those actions...right?

Seriously, the fear mongering is strong in this thread

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
You do realize there's similar Christian groups, right? Of course they are allowed to take those actions...right?

Seriously, the fear mongering is strong in this thread

Yes but here in Britain Islam is a bigger threat and as for the fear mongering, I don't mean it to be that way.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Well gay marriage is legal in the US now so these muslims aren't doing such a great job of gettin this whole Sharia law thing going.

Part of me wonders though if each muslim has a secret agenda to kill and overtake non-muslims since it tells them to in their holy book.

However I also believe that Allah is satan of the bible and that the muslims are of the bloodline of Abraham's unholy son Ishmael. So maybe I'm biased.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join