It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam the Religion of Peace? I don't think so...

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Mr. Professional you seem like a nice guy just a little misguided.
Perhaps you will answer my question
Why did God and Jesus fake the resurrection?
Then lie to all of humanity and create a false religion known as Christianity

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Mr. Professional you seem like a nice guy just a little misguided.
Perhaps you will answer my question
Why did God and Jesus fake the resurrection?
Then lie to all of humanity and create a false religion known as Christianity

With an approximately 1.7 billion people world wide, Christianity is arguably the largest religion in the world today. Started at around 30 AD, Christianity is based on the teachings and life of Jesus Christ. Christianity was founded in the first century in Palestine by the disciples of Jesus. Many missionaries spread it, despite heavy persecution, throughout the Roman Empire. Perhaps the most notable missionary was Paul. The various books written by Jesus’ followers after his death, called the New Testament, along with the Old Testament makes up the Christian Bible. The Bible holds all the teachings of Jesus on how all Christians should live out their lives.

library.thinkquest.org...

man created the religion knows as Christianity

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere
i fear only god and god alone...

You only fear what you BELIEVE to be God...

Like the comment says below: "Praying to a wrong god is futile"

HOW CAN A HOLY GOD CONDONE LYING?
Allah condones LYING its called taqiyya. If Allah condones lying what makes you think he's not lying to you through his "holy scriptures the Qur'an"? And another question: did Moses fulfill all of the law all of the time? Did Abraham fulfill all of the law all of the time? NO! they couldn't so FATHER God sent His ONLY Son Jesus to fulfill it all to give HIS righteousness to us a gift into eternal life!

TheKingdomheir in reply to 8morenika8 (Show the comment) 2 days ago
Source

Your wrongdoing is that you haven't accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior. You believed a man who came several centuries after Jesus and claimed that Jesus wasn't the actual Son of God but just a prophet. How can one prophet contradict another and say they were sent by the same God? Mohammed told you to kill nonbelievers, Jesus asks you to love them and pray for them. Praying to a wrong god is futile. No matter how long and how often you do it. Jesus died for you. Open your heart for Him and live.

8morenika8 in reply to DragonxxxFire (Show the comment) 3 days ago
Source

edit on 10-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
4:157
to top

quran.com...

Sahih International
And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

4:158
to top
Sahih International
Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise

Therefore, the quran claims that they used the stand in Jesus.
Jesus was not crucified; they (God and Jesus) created a false religion based on the false resurrection
you claim God is Allah, You claim jesus is his messenger. They lied to everyone on the planet
You claim in your quran, Jesus Allah's messenger and Allah are liars
We know it is a lie because Mohammed told us so.

edit on 10-6-2012 by redneck13 because: x

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

★ WHAT ISLAM IS NOT ★

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Muslims Encountering Jesus In Unusual Dreams

Khalil was a sholar who was asked to research the Bible, so he could convince others about its fault. (he was forced to do the research, he didn't like to touch the bible.)

"A radical Islamic terrorist from Egypt changed from a murderous "Saul" to a forgiving "Paul" after Jesus Christ visited him in a soul-penetrating dream. This hater of both Christians and Jews set out to discredit the Bible, but instead, he was transformed when Jesus appeared to him and changed his heart."

"In a dream, he saw a man, who came to him and told him that he was the one for whom Khalil had been searching. Khalil didn’t know who the man was. The man told him to look in the Book (the Bible). Khalil said the Book and all his papers were lost, to which the man replied, “The book never gets lost. Get up and open your closet and you will find it. The rest of your papers will be returned to you by the end of the week.”

"Khalil woke up from the dream and opened his closet. His very own copy of the Bible was inside the closet on a shelf."

Source

Among African Muslims, "42 percent of the new believers come to Christ through visions, dreams, angelic appearances and hearing God's voice."

"And it shall come to pass afterward,that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions"

edit on 10-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Why does the guy claim that the New Testament is all in Greek, after he goes into: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." but that is the old testament. And if I recall correctly, the old testament was written in Hebrew. Then ensues a whole rant about small and big letters.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere
i fear only god and god alone...
You only fear what you BELIEVE to be God...

Like the comment says below: "Praying to a wrong god is futile"

HOW CAN A HOLY GOD CONDONE LYING? Allah condones LYING its called taqiyya. If Allah condones lying what makes you think he's not lying to you through his "holy scriptures the Qur'an"? And another question: did Moses fulfill all of the law all of the time? Did Abraham fulfill all of the law all of the time? NO! they couldn't so FATHER God sent His ONLY Son Jesus to fulfill it all to give HIS righteousness to us a gift into eternal life!

Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences." There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, taqiyya and kitman. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

i am sure you will use this as a sign of radicalism, however understand that in Islam the non-believe or kufar are regarded as the enemies of Islam

The Qur'an: Qur'an (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie. Qur'an (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves." Qur'an (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway. Qur'an (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who must "hide his faith" among those who are not believers. Qur'an (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts" The context of this remark is marriage, which explains why Sharia allows spouses to lie to each other for the greater good. Qur'an (66:2) - "Allah has already ordained for you, (O men), the dissolution of your oaths" Qur'an (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means deceit. If Allah is deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21) Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be "compelled" to deceive others for a greater purpose.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

Your wrongdoing is that you haven't accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior. You believed a man who came several centuries after Jesus and claimed that Jesus wasn't the actual Son of God but just a prophet. How can one prophet contradict another and say they were sent by the same God? Mohammed told you to kill nonbelievers, Jesus asks you to love them and pray for them. Praying to a wrong god is futile. No matter how long and how often you do it. Jesus died for you. Open your heart for Him and live.

again , how many years after Jesus did Christianity arrive ? , Have you ever read the dead sea scrolls?
and yes i am telling you that Mohammed did say he was a normal man ,just as Mathew made him out to be , and Mohammed's words about Jesus were beautiful , have you ever read the bible or the quran ?

your telling me jesus did not talk about killing ? your ignorance is also beside you ,

New International Version (©1984) But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'" New Living Translation (©2007) And as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king--bring them in and execute them right here in front of me.'" English Standard Version (©2001) But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’” New American Standard Bible (©1995) "But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence." King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. International Standard Version (©2008) But as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king-bring them here and slaughter them in my presence!'" Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010) “However, those my enemies, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them and kill them in front of me.” GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995) Bring my enemies, who didn't want me to be their king. Kill them in front of me.'" King James 2000 Bible (©2003) But those my enemies, bible.cc...
edit on 10-6-2012 by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by iIuminaIi

i have watched that clip , i thought it was funny
ty for positing this

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Your Welcome

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by iIuminaIi

first and formost , i want to say Iluminali ! THANK YOU ! Brother , you present Islam in a beautiful way , jazakallah!! may ALLAH (god reward you ) for the truth , and thank you again for entering this Jihad (struggle ) with me on this forum ,

now watch people are going to take that word and twist it indeed ,

do you mind if i Add, you as a friend my good man ?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

your telling me jesus did not talk about killing ? your ignorance is also beside you ,

You do know he's telling a story, a parable? As in, it is not what he is commanding, he is telling a story and in this story there is a king who says what you so erroneously read as if it were Jesus' saying those things as not a story, but a commandment.

You call others ignorant yet you can't even read further than what you have been told to read. Again the two sided face of Islam shows itself. On one hand you try to glorify Jesus because even you are afraid, on the other hand you mix up everything he said just to prove your own point about Islam.

That's called ignorance.

PS.

Muhammad actually killed people. That means he has no love for humanity. That means nothing in his character was divine or of the divine. That means he was not sent by God so to even call him a prophet is blasphemous in my book.
edit on 10-6-2012 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I noticed you avoided the first question as well.

Keep living in that imaginary world, but remember someone somewhere once said: "your children will be your judge"

If you live to see 60 maybe 70 you will understand this.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Prophet Muhammad Death, A Sign of miracle
A little time to ponder

He lived for three years after the poisoning, while the poison killed other people straight away it did not kill the prophet, another miracle as god still had plans for the prophet. Muhammad pbuh then went on to complete his mission in which he did successfully.

What an awesome honourable man.

Almighty Allah prevented him from being killed by others and protected him from all spiteful people, and also gave him (PBUH) the level of martyrdom. He was poisoned yet lived, which clearly shows that Allah withheld the effects of poison until the Message transmission was complete and Prophet ( May Allah praise him ) died as a martyr.

Yes he felt pain but with the pain of the poison god did not take his life because Allah protected him, like all other prophets he had to still suffer the pain as the prophets go through the hardest tests.

Also not dying directly after being poisoned, is a miracle given to the Prophet proving his truthfulness and that he is in deed the last sent Messenger by Allah. And so the Prophet died at the time that Allah predestined, years after he had been given this poison.

"This is the whole miracle of it all. The fact that Allah protected the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) from dying from the poison right away and then had him live long enough in order to finish his duty of spreading the message of Islam and then Allah had the Prophet (peace be upon him) die from the poison four years later so that the Prophet could die as a martyr, which is the most honorable death that a Muslim could have proves that he was a Prophet! Truly such an amazing person as our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) could only deserve such an honorable death. The fact that the Prophet (peace be upon him) survived that poison for four years and then died a martyr could mean nothing else except that he was truly a Prophet of God. Such a thing is scientifically impossible and is therefore a miracle. Surely the most honorable of men should deserve a most honorable death."

Best way to put it, The quran says if the prophet was fake his life would be taken, yet the prophet lived many years after the poison and completed his mission in spreading Islam, thus proving he is real.

www.call-to-monotheism.com...[ editby]edit on 10-6-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join