It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Lake of Fire, Nephilim may return -- this year

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by stupid girl

Don't forget the book Jubilees

And the Lord destroyed everything from off the face of the earth; because of the wickedness of their deeds, and because of the blood which they had shed in the midst of the earth 26 He destroyed everything. 'And we were left, I and you, my sons, and everything that entered with us into the ark, and behold I see your works before me that ye do not walk in righteousness: for in the path of destruction ye have begun to walk, and ye are parting one from another, and are envious one of another, and (so it comes) that ye are not in harmony, my sons, each with his brother. 27 For I see, and behold the demons have begun (their) seductions against you and against your children and now I fear on your behalf, that after my death ye will shed the blood of men upon the earth, 28 and that ye, too, will be destroyed from the face of the earth.

The seductions against the sons from demons is a good clue here. It started immediately after the flood.

seductions against them to be inclined toward sin, correct?
you're not stating seductions as those of a physical, sexual nature that took place prior to the deluge, correct?

when you say "it" started immediately after the flood, what are you referring to?

I feel so ignorant when I read your threads

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Don't forget the book Jubilees

And the Lord destroyed everything from off the face of the earth; because of the wickedness of their deeds, and because of the blood which they had shed in the midst of the earth 26 He destroyed everything. 'And we were left, I and you, my sons, and everything that entered with us into the ark, and behold I see your works before me that ye do not walk in righteousness: for in the path of destruction ye have begun to walk, and ye are parting one from another, and are envious one of another, and (so it comes) that ye are not in harmony, my sons, each with his brother. 27 For I see, and behold the demons have begun (their) seductions against you and against your children and now I fear on your behalf, that after my death ye will shed the blood of men upon the earth, 28 and that ye, too, will be destroyed from the face of the earth.

The seductions against the sons from demons is a good clue here. It started immediately after the flood.

seductions against them to be inclined toward sin, correct?
you're not stating seductions as those of a physical, sexual nature that took place prior to the deluge, correct?

when you say "it" started immediately after the flood, what are you referring to?

I feel so ignorant when I read your threads

Sin. Mostly influence of actions and desires.

If you follow the link in my signature, the articles there are very straight forward. You can go back in the list and read either direction. Find the topics that are oriented toward the topic of the thread first. In this case, the article on the watchers would be connected.

At this point, what I know is outstripping what I can include in one thread post by context. I'm shining a light in the eyes with some who read the posts. Step back some and read around the thread. If you have never read the Book of Enoch, I would suggest it highly.

Before you do, listen to one chapter in the Bible as a pretext to the main text. JUDE 1 AUDIO

edit on 5-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

there's an article somewhere that postulates that Daniel 2:43 is a reference confirming those unions were no longer possible subsequent to the deluge. Even though the alien abduction/probing/sexual assault/cow mutilation for genetic material/what-have-you, could be related to them attempting to resurrect their "days of glory", they are unable to make it work. Maybe something to do with earth's post-deluge atmosphere or environment? Dunno. Prob'ly just 'cuz God said "No."

Yes but 1 Nephilim did survive...Og, who is spoken of in Jasher and other parts of the bible. Supposedly he climbed up the Ark and survived the flood. Later on he makes an appearence as the King of the Rephaim whom to this day in Israel the "Valley of the Rephaim", their powerbase was in Hebron.

Part of the reason of the extermination of the Canaanites happened was because they were breeding with the Rephaim and making yet another race of giants. That and they were squatting on the land that Yah gave Abraham. Misnomer Lucifer started over again with mixing angel DNA thru Og. Since the Nephilim were already half human their semen would be better suited to fertilizing human women's eggs. Not only were male Rephaim being born but female as well, the giants that came after the Nephilim were smaller, probably 13 feet to 36 feet in height. We know there were giants because when Joshua and Caleb with the other 38 spies went to spy in Canaan the other 38 came back frightened. it is thought that Goliath whom David slew had giant DNA in him as he was 13 feet tall and reported to have 6 fingers and 6 toes.

Numbers 13:33 33 There we saw the giants (the descendants of Anak came from the giants); and we were like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight.”

The Sons of Anak. They are the Anakim spoken of in the Enuma Elish...a.k.a. Anunnaki. There were different tribes, the Rephaim, Anakim, Giborim...these are were the myths of the greek Titans came from. There is truth in all myths, you just have to ferret out the truth from the lie. The lie being in the myths of the greek Titans was that they indeed were not gods, but the children of angels and humans. Remember all peoples at one time were family, go back far enough and we have the same forefathers and the reason many of these ancient stories from the middle eastern and mediteranean areas have similarities is because we all come from Noah, but branched off into the lines of Ham, Shem and Japheth.

We were not required to be jews, gentiles were originally under the Noahide Covenant, 7 laws rather akin to the Decalogue, but i digress, thats for another discussion
edit on 5-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I have the Book of Enoch transliteration by Joseph B. Lumpkin, which is taken from both the Richard Laurence & RH Charles' translations of the Ethiopian text, in addition to other sources of commentary

Also the Book of Jubilees, Little Genesis & Apocalypse of Moses translated by Lumpkin. Not a transliteration.

Also the Book of Jasher 1840 translation from original Hebrew to English, published 1887.

I have yet to read the Jubiliees collection or Jasher cover-to-cover like I have Enoch.

If memory serves, the Jasher one is some how related to Mormonism? Not sure if it has to do with the person who translated it, or if it is where they glean some their doctrine from? Can't recall at the moment. You probably already know what I'm talking about.

I am usually familiar with the topics you discuss, it's just hard for me to get on the same page with you as far as what you are trying to articulate in some of your posts.

It's all good though, no big whoop.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

If memory serves, the Jasher one is some how related to Mormonism? Not sure if it has to do with the person who translated it, or if it is where they glean some their doctrine from? Can't recall at the moment. You probably already know what I'm talking about.

Mormons do get much of their doctrine from the book of Jasher. Jasher was originally included in the biblical cannon at one time as were some gnostic texts later thrown out because they were deemed heretical and denied the humanity of Jesus.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Descendants of Anak. Hummm... This seems to be after the flood.

Whether some of them survived the flood is not relevant to my point. Your title is stupid and wrong because the Nephilim have nothing to do with the "Gods" who may return. They were mortal giant men mixed in with human society and they were eventually killed off (seeing as we don't have giants around today). It's not even logical to suggest the "Nephilim may return"... the whole thing is about the Gods returning, the return of the Gods who came from the sky. Those sky Gods are the Anunnaki!

From your wiki link:

they were also said to have been a mixed race of giant people, descendants of the Nephilim (Numbers 13:33). The use of the word "nephilim" in this verse describes a crossbreed of God's sons and the daughters of man, as cited in (Genesis 6:1-2) and (Genesis 6:4).

Unless you're trying to suggest the Gods will come back and steal our women again...

edit on 6-6-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Back from the sky? Psalms 82 seems to imply the Sons of God have already been cast down onto earth.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I think Enoch, Chapter 15 holds the answer:

4. And though ye were holy, spiritual, living the eternal life, you have defiled yourselves with the blood of women, and have begotten (children) with the blood of flesh, and, as the children of men, have lusted after flesh and blood as those ⌈also⌉ do who die and perish. 5. Therefore have I given them wives also that they might impregnate them, and beget children by them, that thus nothing might be wanting to them on earth. 6. But you were ⌈formerly⌉ spiritual, living the eternal life, and immortal for all generations of the world. 7. And therefore I have not appointed wives for you; for as for the spiritual ones of the heaven, in heaven is their dwelling. 8. And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. 9. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men, ⌈⌈and⌉⌉ from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; ⌈they shall be evil spirits on earth, and⌉ evil spirits shall they be called. [10. As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.] 11. And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, ⌈but nevertheless hunger⌉ and thirst, and cause offences. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded ⌈from them⌉.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Whether some of them survived the flood is not relevant to my point. Your title is stupid and wrong because the Nephilim have nothing to do with the "Gods" who may return. They were mortal giant men mixed in with human society and they were eventually killed off (seeing as we don't have giants around today). It's not even logical to suggest the "Nephilim may return"... the whole thing is about the Gods returning, the return of the Gods who came from the sky. Those sky Gods are the Anunnaki!

Your comments are directed toward the WND story and my OP was pointing a path back to the true God that created the universe and sent His Son, the image of the first born, to Earth as a kinsman. Jesus was not an alien. He was the firstfruits of what mankind can become: Holy and complete, lacking nothing; Filled with a consciousness that cannot sin.

1 Colossians 1:

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Yes, there is a back story and the details are given in many ancient documents. We now have a compendium of knowledge that allows us to verify the facts in the Bible as accurate to the story. As you note, the WND story may not be completely accurate to the details, but the conclusion is solid. As for my version, you can read the article on the Watchers in my signature.

Let me know your thoughts when you have read it.

edit on 6-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
I think Enoch, Chapter 15 holds the answer:

4. And though ye were holy, spiritual, living the eternal life, you have defiled yourselves with the blood of women, and have begotten (children) with the blood of flesh, and, as the children of men, have lusted after flesh and blood as those ⌈also⌉ do who die and perish. 5. Therefore have I given them wives also that they might impregnate them, and beget children by them, that thus nothing might be wanting to them on earth. 6. But you were ⌈formerly⌉ spiritual, living the eternal life, and immortal for all generations of the world. 7. And therefore I have not appointed wives for you; for as for the spiritual ones of the heaven, in heaven is their dwelling. 8. And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. 9. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men, ⌈⌈and⌉⌉ from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; ⌈they shall be evil spirits on earth, and⌉ evil spirits shall they be called. [10. As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.] 11. And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, ⌈but nevertheless hunger⌉ and thirst, and cause offences. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded ⌈from them⌉.

Spot on. An we can further verify this with the scripture reference in Jude 1. What Jude says here can apply to all of us. We tend to take the history "we know not" and make assumptions. The best thing we can do is understand that the writers in the Bible knew God and knew the story much better than we can possibly understand. The story of fallen beings from the universe is the central story of the Bible next to the work of God to redeem mankind by law. Keep in mind that God could end this at any time and punish evil. Instead, he is long-suffering and only wishes for us to repent and turn from the influence of our adversaries.

The entire point is wrapped up in the experience we gain by being in captivity in Egypt. Egypt is a universal picture of Earth. We are in a wilderness, behind a veil and we are to overcome five bapisms. Earth, Air, Water and Fire bring the Holy Spirit (refined consciousness) at the end. While doing this, we are also charged with overcoming the enemy. Notice how Egypt is symbolized below.

Jude 1

5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

Now, return to Matthew 3 where John reveals three of these baptisms that I mention and the condemnation of the "Experts" who corrupt the Earth. There are three groups that comprise the experts. Builders (Masons), Moneychangers (Bankers) and High Priests (Rome).

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

Notice how the words of John reveal which spirit the Synagogue of Satan are following. They will not put out the fire with water. Instead, they will suffer the full fury of God for disobedience.

When faith is revealed as fact, they will wail and mourn as the facts are confirmed. Judgement starts with the house of the Lord. It ends with the worst of the worst. The first (in pride) will be last. The last (in humility) will be first.

1 Corinthians outlines the two spirits: One of God and one of the world.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

EnochWasRight,

The children of the watchers are among the perished nations mentioned in the Holy Qur'an who will return to earth just before the Trumpet is blown.

21:95 But there is a ban on any population which We have destroyed: that they shall not return,

21:96 Until the Gog and Magog (people) are let through their barrier, and they swiftly swarm from every hill.

18:99 And on that day we shall let some of them surge against others, and the Trumpet will be blown. Then We shall gather them together in one gathering.

The Day of Judgment is the day when all the nations of the past will be gathered along with this generation to be judged by the Almighty God. So when you see the Nephilims, the people of Sodom and Gomorrah, Pharaoh and his tribe, the people of Atlantis, and people having the characteristics of one of the perished nations... then you know that the Time of Gathering is at hand.

The Prophet Enoch's writings quoted in Jude 1:14 spoke of the Prophet Muhammad before his advent, as the leader of ten thousand saints paralleled in the prophecy of Moses in Deuteronomy 33:2

"And Enoch [Idris in Arabic, one of Allah Almighty's Prophets peace be upon all of them to the people of Israel.] also, the seventh generation from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord came with ten thousands of his saints, to execute judgment upon all, and to convict all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. (Jude 1:14-15)"

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Matthew 3:11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

The coming prophet after him will baptize with the Holy Spirit and with fire.. The prophet John and Jesus baptized with water never with fire.. and the prophecy here of the coming prophet refers to the prophet Muhammad, which is the truth by Him in whose hand is my soul.

This verse was wrongly attributed to John the Baptist, because it was Jesus who was talking and it is confirmed in his true Gospel which was not included in the bible.

"Verily, I say unto you that every prophet when he is come has borne the mark of the mercy of God to one nation only. And so their words were not extended save to the people to which they were sent. But the Messenger of God, when he shall come, will be given as it were the seal of the hand of God, insomuch as he shall carry salvation and mercy to all the nations of the world that shall receive his doctrine. He shall come with power upon the ungodly, and shall destroy idolatry for, so promised God to Abraham, saying: "Behold, in thy seed I will bless all the tribes of the earth; and as thou hast broken in pieces the idols, O Abraham, even so shall thy seed do."

"I there fore say unto you, that the Messenger of God is a splendor that shall give gladness to nearly all that God has made, for he is adorned with the spirit of understanding and counsel, the spirit of wisdom and might, of fear and love, prudence and temperance; he is adorned with the spirit of charity and mercy, of justice and piety and gentleness and patience, which he has received from God three times more than He has given to all His creatures combined. Blessed will be the time when he shall come to the world! Believe me that I have seen him and have done him reverence, even as every prophet has seen him. And when I saw him my soul was filled with consolation, saying, O Admirable One! God be with thee, and may he make me worthy to untie thy shoe-latchet for obtaining this I shall be a great prophet and holy one of God."

"As for me, I am now come to the world to prepare the way for the Messenger of God, who shall bring salvation to the world. By the living God, in whose presence my soul stands, I am not the Savior whom all the tribes of the earth expect."

Then said the Priest:

"How shall the Savior be called, and what sign shall reveal his coming?"

Jesus answered:

"The name of the Savior shall be the Admirable One, for, God himself gave him the name when he had created his soul, and placed it in celestial splendor. God said, "Wait O Muhammad, for thy sake I will create paradise, the world, and a great multitude of creatures, whereas I make thee a present, insomuch that whosoever shall curse the shall be cursed. When I send thee into the world, I shall send thee as My Messenger of Salvation, and thy word shall be true insomuch that heaven and earth shall fail but thy faith shall never fail. Muhammad is his blessed name."

I say this because the time is at hand, only belief in One God, Allah and His messenger can save the people now from the impending calamity that will strike the earth such as it never experienced before.

The Truth will set you free...the capstone is the Prophet Muhammad, the stone that people keep rejecting, he is the only Prophet that was sent to ALL mankind, not just to the Arabs but also to all the children of Jacob, the twelve tribes.

[Say (O, Muhammad): “If you love Allāh, then follow me, Allāh will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allāh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful”]; [3:31]

Peace!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by vaelamin

Psalm 82 is saying that the Princes of the nations, the watchers, are judging unjustly and doing wickedness. They won't be judged until this whole thing gets taken out at the end.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17

EnochWasRight,

The children of the watchers are among the perished nations mentioned in the Holy Qur'an who will return to earth just before the Trumpet is blown.

21:95 But there is a ban on any population which We have destroyed: that they shall not return,

21:96 Until the Gog and Magog (people) are let through their barrier, and they swiftly swarm from every hill.

18:99 And on that day we shall let some of them surge against others, and the Trumpet will be blown. Then We shall gather them together in one gathering.

The Day of Judgment is the day when all the nations of the past will be gathered along with this generation to be judged by the Almighty God. So when you see the Nephilims, the people of Sodom and Gomorrah, Pharaoh and his tribe, the people of Atlantis, and people having the characteristics of one of the perished nations... then you know that the Time of Gathering is at hand.

The Prophet Enoch's writings quoted in Jude 1:14 spoke of the Prophet Muhammad before his advent, as the leader of ten thousand saints paralleled in the prophecy of Moses in Deuteronomy 33:2

"And Enoch [Idris in Arabic, one of Allah Almighty's Prophets peace be upon all of them to the people of Israel.] also, the seventh generation from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord came with ten thousands of his saints, to execute judgment upon all, and to convict all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. (Jude 1:14-15)"

With that said, Jesus still said to love your enemies and do good to those who persecute you. When we examine the Jewish people, they are persecuted on all sides, yet they also persecute their own brother and spit on Christians. The Ultra-Orthodox (Phariseess and Sadducees) were condemned. Along with them, the moneychangers and the builders (Masons) for rejecting the cornerstone. The Cornerstone is Jesus. He has a Gospel and this Gospel is for all men, including Islam. The message of the messenger is true.

We see that the enemy of all men is not the Christian, but the False Priests, moneychangers and the builders creating a New World of Disorder. The enemy is clearly marked by the mark of Satan (Steal, kill and destroy). Do we see this among the true Christians (Not Rome / Mystery Babylon)? No, Christians (Followers of Jesus, the Messenger to all humanity) are loving others and blessing their enemies. The false Christians and False Muslims are the leaders of each of these nations who were condemned by Jesus. They are the fallen ones who Enoch mentions.

How do we defeat the enemy? Simple. We use the Word of God and Truth. Not by strength (Islam and the Jewish people have it wrong), not by Might (American Government and the Jewish Leaders are blind). No, the way to defeat the enemy of all humanity is with truth. Men are not the enemy. As long as any one of these groups allows Satan to Divide, they will be conquered continually. War and revolution is not the answer.

We now see the ENTIRE message of Jesus to the Muslims and Christians and the Jewish People. Love God and love each other, even your enemies. Hate cannot dispel hate. Only love dispels hate. When the judgment comes, we will all equally stand or fall by our own faith in God and our giving toward others. Taking leads to a debt to be paid. Smoke and you get cancer. Work a job and you receive the rewards of labor. One is giving and the other is taking. As above, so below.

I say all this to allow you to see that Christians and Jews are your brothers, not the enemy. The enemy is the one that steals, kills and destroys. Moneychangers, False Religious Leaders all all sides and Builders (Masons of the NWO). Mankind finds enemies with those who steal, kill and destroy. The rest of humanity would rather honor, defend and protect. Know them by their fruit. The bad fruit is just as ripe with the Muslim faith as any other. In the end, it comes down to the words of Jesus. For the most part, Islam denies that they exist.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

Matthew 3:11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

The coming prophet after him will baptize with the Holy Spirit and with fire.. The prophet John and Jesus baptized with water never with fire.. and the prophecy here of the coming prophet refers to the prophet Muhammad, which is the truth by Him in whose hand is my soul.

The words of Jesus are only valid when it is used to twist the story, it that about right? I have been on many Muslim forums and they will always say that the Gospels have been twisted so they do not pay attention to them. When pressed against a wall on the message of Jesus to love their enemies, they run for the door and say the gospels are manipulated.

Christ said he would come again a second time. Paul said the same. John says the same in revelation. Nowhere in the gospels or letters does it point any other direction than Christ. Was he crucified and did he pay the cost of our sin? You would say no on both. In other words, Jesus own words are irrelevant as a message.

John the Baptist was the one crying in the wilderness and preparing the way for Jesus second coming.

We need only know them by their fruit. God is Love and Love Gives. Satan is Hate and Hate takes. Who will return a second time for salvation? Who represents God and Love? Let their famous last words show them by their fruit. One gives. Who is that one?

JESUS: "Father forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." Luke 23:34. (said while dying on the cross at Calvary after being betrayed and sentenced to die for no legitimate reason).

MUHAMMAD: "May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of the prophets." Bukhari, Vol. 1, #427 [Muhammad had been poisoned years earlier by a Jewish woman whose husband was killed by the Muslims and the poison had slowly worked its effect. He said this while dying in the arms of his wife Aisha].

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

The words of Jesus are only valid when it is used to twist the story, it that about right? I have been on many Muslim forums and they will always say that the Gospels have been twisted so they do not pay attention to them. When pressed against a wall on the message of Jesus to love their enemies, they run for the door and say the gospels are manipulated.

Another childish tactic they use is to say, "Oh but you didn't read it in Arabic therefor you did not read the Koran." Give me a break, moslems!! You won't hear them saying this if anyone had sometime positive to say about the Koran LOL You can tell them in response, "So all the non-Arabic speaking people who convert to islam aren't really moslems because they never read the koran in Arabic." Haha!

Anywho, I am a new Christian and also an abductee. I never saw the aliens as positive 'space brothers' as the New Agers insist that they are. They've caused me to become very paranoid and fearful without making any efforts to reassure me that they were here to help me or humanity.

And also, I've read of other abductees who have used the name of Jesus and the aliens disappear! Even full-on abductions stop! What else could have such an aversion to the name of Jesus?!
I used the name of Jesus, even before I was a Christian, instinctively (the word of God is written on every man's heart)... and this dark winged being in my room disappeared! First it turned to this weird looking electric static and poof. Gone! [It was dark in my room but i could see the silhouette. This wasn't the same as the little grays that used to abduct me. This thing was.... unmistakably evil.]

From personal experience, I am truly under the belief that these "aliens" are demonic. Fallen angels? Perhaps.I just don't know that they are physical. They can appear and disappear in a split second. Maybe inter-dimensional? Who knows.

I am born again but always wonder if I will be shunned by God for ever being abducted by these demons. I accept Jesus as my lord and saviour and believe in Him alone.

I want to go to His Kingdom and pray for it. And I pray that these evil things stay away from me. They were actually mocking me and humanity as a whole. They were chanting to me this phrase repeatedly and it took me EIGHT years to finally figure out what it meant! Only after I accepted God and Jesus did it become glaringly clear what it meant: they were laughing at us (humans) that we are being deceived.
What were they chanting to me? : "They don't see through us."
They= humans
don't see through us= don't see/understand what we really are!

Seems obvious now, right? But they put such a dark fog over my eyes that I couldn't be sure. Yes, that was one of the options of what I came up with but I shrugged it off. God enlightened me with knowledge to SEE, not with just the physical eyes of my body but with the spiritual eyes that many (especially non-believers) never use.

Do not be deceived people. Aliens are NOT our friends!

Sorry if I'm rambling or if this is somewhat off topic.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

Seems obvious now, right? But they put such a dark fog over my eyes that I couldn't be sure. Yes, that was one of the options of what I came up with but I shrugged it off. God enlightened me with knowledge to SEE, not with just the physical eyes of my body but with the spiritual eyes that many (especially non-believers) never use.

Do not be deceived people. Aliens are NOT our friends!

Sorry if I'm rambling or if this is somewhat off topic.

Some people scoff at these stories as a mental state that is somehow defective. This is not true. Too many people are experiencing this problem in their spirit. What is Spirit if it's not the state of our consciousness? God's calls himself the Great I AM. I AM is awareness. When it gets down to the science of the mind, we are Word. Word is information. We are aware, just like God because he created us in His image. How then, can we be manipulated?

How do we manipulate a computer with a virus? We corrupt the Word (Programming). In the end, a demon is hacking God's Word. That's a very simplistic way of looking at it. What is the antivirus protocol? The name above every names. When we call on the Lord, he answers with His comforter. Who is the comforter? The Holy Spirit.

Faith is a way for God to recalibrate our consciousness with His programming. That programming is found in His Word, but also in the Living Word. We are promised Living Water if we simply ask. After we are baptized in the Holy Spirit, all evil is removed. We are free from the error.

Take a look at the link in my signature for more.

edit on 7-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

so the watchers are the sons of God? david s weiser seems to think diffrently. anyway neemo i wish you would write a book because your always confusing me.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

There's no reason that suggestion cannot be made. Here's my take on it which I think you've overlooked.

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by CaptainNemo

No, it is translated from the Septaugint which clearly translates to

2 Lift up a standard on the mountain of the plain, exalt the voice to them, beckon with the hand, open the gates, ye rulers. 3 I give command, and I bring them: giants are coming to fulfil my wrath, rejoicing at the same time and insulting. 4 A voice of many nations on the mountains, even like to that of many nations; a voice of kings and nations gathered together: the Lord of hosts has given command to a war-like nation, 5 to come from a land afar off, from the utmost foundation of heaven; the Lord and his warriors are coming to destroy all the world.

Given the above comments about the Giants coming from a land afar off, from the utmost foundation of heaven....in my opinion means from another PLANET in OUTER SPACE.

Actually, after more research, it can be shown as "Giants' or 'Mighty ones'. It still implies something of great size/strength.
edit on 5-6-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

After even more research it seems 'Giants' is the more popular term in almost all the Septaugint translations.
edit on 5-6-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

Anything is possible but in all honesty the bible gives me some pretty clear warnings that this may be what they are trying to divulge.
edit on 7-6-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Well considering that Enoch was not just a prophet but also a king i'd say he's probably right about them re-emerging during the great tribulation. Theyre sleeping somewhere below ground, possibly in a giant tomb or antechamber in the "hollows of the earth". I think theyre "concealed" because theyre the demons that haunt and plague people today, we can't see them because theyre spirits. most notably is the one called Gilgamesh, who makes a surprise appearence in the Enuma Elish and was supposedly 450 tall.

Guess we will find out soon enough, but in order for new nephilim to be born there has to be a union between fallen angel and woman but YHVH was supposed to have put a stop to that long ago, unless these so called "extraterestrials" are really the fallen in disguise, kidnapping women and having wierd sexual experiments done.
edit on 4-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

I believe Enoch was referring to the fallen angels returning and not their offspring the giants . The fifth trump is when the angel unlocks the pit and looses all the angels that crossed their dimension into ours to mate with woman. The giants I believe were soulless and left here on earth as demonic entities , what roll they will play during the tribulation I am unsure of , but I don't believe they will come back as mighty men of renown .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join