Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Why Lake of Fire, Nephilim may return -- this year

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Many of you have heard me speak about the 70 Generation prophecy of Enoch and how the precession of the earth can tell us the exact time of a generation. If you have missed what I have been saying, review my threads. I have further outlined these stories from the link in my signature. Read the Article on the Watchers first. All articles linked are related.

To see that I am on target with this, consider this story written by WND. WND ENOCH STORY My articles provide more detail, but what the WND story outlines is consistent with what I have been saying. Please consider this. We have the opportunity for salvation from this mess. It only takes a willing heart of repentance and faith in Christ.

If nothing else, remember that all the conspiracies tied in a knot here on ATS can only be unwound by the Bible and by the Key found in Enoch. Jesus foreshadowed this day and age. For whatever reason, I have been motivated and moved to be the one to share this with the ATS audience over the last few years. There are no mistakes with God. We are entangled for a reason.

The author of a unique best-selling book on the year 2012 and the return of biblical Nephilim claims mankind may be on the precipice of an earth-shaking event far beyond the imagination of most people.
In “Nephilim Stargates: The Year 2012 and the Return of the Watchers,” Thomas Horn quotes the prophet Enoch concerning the history of powerful angels who descended from heaven onto Mt. Hermon “in the days of Jared” and used women to produce giant offspring.

But the history surrounding these demonic beings may not remain in the past. In fact, things may be about to get very scary, Horn claims.
Ads by Google

Will You Boldly Proclaim"I am a Christian"? Sign the pledge now! billygraham.org/I-am-a-Christian
BibleYou Think You Know The Bible Well? Test Yourself With Our Trivia Game www.BibleTriviaTime.com

Enoch was the son of Jared, father of Methuselah and great-grandfather of Noah, whose writings provide the most detailed account of the fall of the “Watchers,” the angels who fathered the infamous Nephilim (the bene Elohim Genesis 6:1-2).

While the book of Enoch is no longer included in most versions of the Bible, Enoch’s writings are quoted in the New Testament in at least two places, and he is mentioned by name in both the Old and New Testaments, including Jude 14-15 where one of his prophecies is cited.

During the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls, pre-Maccabean fragments of the Book of Enoch were found, illustrating that the ancients held these texts to be sacred. The finding at Qumran also helped scholars to verify the book’s antiquity.

Complete Story Here: LINK

edit on 4-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
My heart and gut tells me that enochwasright is right.
Thanks for sharing with us over the last couple years.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Well considering that Enoch was not just a prophet but also a king i'd say he's probably right about them re-emerging during the great tribulation. Theyre sleeping somewhere below ground, possibly in a giant tomb or antechamber in the "hollows of the earth". I think theyre "concealed" because theyre the demons that haunt and plague people today, we can't see them because theyre spirits. most notably is the one called Gilgamesh, who makes a surprise appearence in the Enuma Elish and was supposedly 450 tall.

Guess we will find out soon enough, but in order for new nephilim to be born there has to be a union between fallen angel and woman but YHVH was supposed to have put a stop to that long ago, unless these so called "extraterestrials" are really the fallen in disguise, kidnapping women and having wierd sexual experiments done.
edit on 4-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I heard that we are policing the world so we can be there if "THE GODS" return. The theorized Sumerian Gods. Our gov/military would take anything they gave us and keep it secret best as possible. Or the Gods are pissed at what we have done to the place and treat us like gomorrah and sodom and the other town..I find biblical prophecy interesting. I am yet to find anything so far that has happened/happening that isnt metaphorically abstract. I am not religious, I feel like Jesus was a hybrid and his mother was abducted,,if the story has any validity to it. I know there were a bunch of other "saviors" born of virgins befor Jesus with the same story ,,,who knows.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The authors translation of Isiah 13:3 doesn't work. It simply says "the mighty ones". Compare this to Ezekial 32:27:
"And they shall not lie with the mighty that are fallen" (Gibborim nphal) That is a direct reference to the Nephillim giants. Isiah 13:3 is missing a key indicator for the authors supposition, there's no word that means giant. Gibbor is an adjective, it can be used independently anywhere. That's a pretty simple mistake. He must be just that, an author, with a poor background in Hebrew, or a bad Hebrew scholar, who's an author.

I admire your dedication Enoch. Peace be with you.
edit on 4-6-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

No, it is translated from the Septaugint which clearly translates to

2 Lift up a standard on the mountain of the plain, exalt the voice to them, beckon with the hand, open the gates, ye rulers. 3 I give command, and I bring them: giants are coming to fulfil my wrath, rejoicing at the same time and insulting. 4 A voice of many nations on the mountains, even like to that of many nations; a voice of kings and nations gathered together: the Lord of hosts has given command to a war-like nation, 5 to come from a land afar off, from the utmost foundation of heaven; the Lord and his warriors are coming to destroy all the world.

Given the above comments about the Giants coming from a land afar off, from the utmost foundation of heaven....in my opinion means from another PLANET in OUTER SPACE.

Actually, after more research, it can be shown as "Giants' or 'Mighty ones'. It still implies something of great size/strength.
edit on 5-6-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

After even more research it seems 'Giants' is the more popular term in almost all the Septaugint translations.
edit on 5-6-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
The authors translation of Isiah 13:3 doesn't work. It simply says "the mighty ones". Compare this to Ezekial 32:27:
"And they shall not lie with the mighty that are fallen" (Gibborim nphal) That is a direct reference to the Nephillim giants. Isiah 13:3 is missing a key indicator for the authors supposition, there's no word that means giant. Gibbor is an adjective, it can be used independently anywhere. That's a pretty simple mistake. He must be just that, an author, with a poor background in Hebrew, or a bad Hebrew scholar, who's an author.

I admire your dedication Enoch. Peace be with you.
edit on 4-6-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

...you're aware that the same word "gibborim" is used in both Isaiah 13:3 and Ezekiel 32:27, AND in Genesis 6:4, which is a key verse in regards to the Nephilim?

I'm not suggesting that creates a concrete case (after all, 'gibbor' and its variants are used elsewhere, not in reference to Nephilim), but there's nothing intrinsically wrong with the argument itself on this basis. The supposition that Isaiah 13:3 refers to Nephilim isn't necessarily given credence, nor discredited because of this.

...so to suggest that the author is incorrect, and/or a "poor scholar" seems to be literary overkill.
edit on 5-6-2012 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I love Thomas Horn's material! I'm currently looking into his new book "Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope is here". A lot of what he writes (as well as yourself) is very relevant at this time.

Thanks for your posts, I always enjoy reading them!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
this phil fellow apparently shot 2 nephilim and are government knows full well about them

From what this guy says there seems to be a multitude of these things. Large greys small greys, reptilians,ect. In one of his other videos he mentions about how they have 6 fingers and 6 toes. Then theres alister crowleys Lam picture which looks just like a grey.
edit on 5-6-2012 by vaelamin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I recant, I did not see the word Septaguint. I guess I'll buy Mr. Horn's book and see what other evidence he has. Will post a review once I get it and read it

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

The Nephilim are the bastard off-spring of the fallen angels, half human and half "angel" (aka alien).

They were supposedly mortal giants and it is assumed they were killed off in the great flood.

Please try to learn these simple things... what your title should say is "The Anunnaki may return".

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

The Nephilim are the bastard off-spring of the fallen angels, half human and half "angel" (aka alien). They were supposedly mortal giants and it is assumed they were killed off in the great flood. Please try to learn these simple things... what your title should say is "The Anunnaki may return".

Numbers 13:33

We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them."

Descendants of Anak. Hummm... This seems to be after the flood. You are correct on the Anak however. The judgment after 70 generations is against the fallen beings of Genesis 6. There is one God of the universe. The rest are powers and principalities. There are also families in Heaven according to Ephesians 3.

ANAK WIKI
edit on 5-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Well considering that Enoch was not just a prophet but also a king i'd say he's probably right about them re-emerging during the great tribulation. Theyre sleeping somewhere below ground, possibly in a giant tomb or antechamber in the "hollows of the earth". I think theyre "concealed" because theyre the demons that haunt and plague people today, we can't see them because theyre spirits. most notably is the one called Gilgamesh, who makes a surprise appearence in the Enuma Elish and was supposedly 450 tall.

Guess we will find out soon enough, but in order for new nephilim to be born there has to be a union between fallen angel and woman but YHVH was supposed to have put a stop to that long ago, unless these so called "extraterestrials" are really the fallen in disguise, kidnapping women and having wierd sexual experiments done.
edit on 4-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

there's an article somewhere that postulates that Daniel 2:43 is a reference confirming those unions were no longer possible subsequent to the deluge. Even though the alien abduction/probing/sexual assault/cow mutilation for genetic material/what-have-you, could be related to them attempting to resurrect their "days of glory", they are unable to make it work. Maybe something to do with earth's post-deluge atmosphere or environment? Dunno. Prob'ly just 'cuz God said "No."

And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
KJV

As you saw the iron mixed with soft clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay.
ESV

This mixture of iron and clay also shows that these kingdoms will try to strengthen themselves by forming alliances with each other through intermarriage. But they will not hold together, just as iron and clay do not mix.
NLT

And in that you saw the iron mixed with common clay, they will combine with one another in the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, even as iron does not combine with pottery.
NASB

And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.
NIV

I think the reason for the deluge was because it only took several hundred years for things to start getting out of control & for all the original genetic material on earth to almost be completely infected.
Thus, it would stand to reason that none of these shenanigans were allowed post-deluge because it would have made the deluge, itself, purposeless. Why eradicate the infection if you're just going to let it start all over again?
And if, in fact, it did start all over again after the flood, we would have all long since been eclipsed by total infectious genetic take-over.

All this genetic experimentation business with the whole alien agenda may very well be a frantic effort on their part to find a way around it.

Also of note, the only angels that did this are under severe punishment. Why would God punish them, but not any others who committed the identical crime?
Any angel who even considered doing this would have to be retarded.

Maybe the alien shenanigans IS their way around it, by employing human beings to do their genetic dirty work for them.
Maybe that's the loophole, but for whatever reason they can't get it to work like they did last time.

Satan didn't necessarily commit a sin in the garden of Eden, he got Eve to do it for him.

What are your thoughts on this, brother?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
I recant, I did not see the word Septaguint. I guess I'll buy Mr. Horn's book and see what other evidence he has. Will post a review once I get it and read it

You can also read the reviews on Amazon to gain a well-rounded perspective on what people find agreeable or non-agreeable.
Personally, I could spend all day reading reviews on Amazon. Doesn't matter what it is---disposable razor, I wanna read the review.
Insanity, I know.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If the dinosaurs and Nephilim are the same, and we now burn their remains to power the world, would this not release the spirits of Nephilim destroyed upon the earth once more? Perhaps this is even taking place as we speak, and the signs have been showing since the start of the industrial revolution.

Crazy, right? And my two cents.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Don't forget the book Jubilees

And the Lord destroyed everything from off the face of the earth; because of the wickedness of their deeds, and because of the blood which they had shed in the midst of the earth 26 He destroyed everything. 'And we were left, I and you, my sons, and everything that entered with us into the ark, and behold I see your works before me that ye do not walk in righteousness: for in the path of destruction ye have begun to walk, and ye are parting one from another, and are envious one of another, and (so it comes) that ye are not in harmony, my sons, each with his brother. 27 For I see, and behold the demons have begun (their) seductions against you and against your children and now I fear on your behalf, that after my death ye will shed the blood of men upon the earth, 28 and that ye, too, will be destroyed from the face of the earth.

The seductions against the sons from demons is a good clue here. It started immediately after the flood.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasr1oftheJedi
If the dinosaurs and Nephilim are the same, and we now burn their remains to power the world, would this not release the spirits of Nephilim destroyed upon the earth once more? Perhaps this is even taking place as we speak, and the signs have been showing since the start of the industrial revolution.

We are blind men describing fire, so we might as well consider it. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. Carbon is the mark of mankind and it is also the mark of our fruit of knowledge (Technology).

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I, For One, Welcome our new Alien Overlords. All Hail to our new leaders
edit on 5-6-2012 by Jauk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jauk3
I, For One, Welcome our new Alien Overlords, All Hail
edit on 5-6-2012 by Jauk3 because: (no reason given)

Naw man, you mean "All Hell"

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasr1oftheJedi

Dude, please don't continue to perpetuate the utterly ridonkulous notion that hydrocarbons come from dinosaur carcasses.

"Fossil fuels" is not meant to be indicative of fuel being made from dinosaur bones. Hydrocarbons are the result of bacterial decomposition of plankton, marine plants and other organisms from ancient sea beds and the vegetation & organic matter from prehistoric forests.

Not dinosaurs.
dinosaurs = gas =

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join