Why Lake of Fire, Nephilim may return -- this year

page: 3
14
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day
 


They were never men of renown. That is just a mistranslation and a lie written into the modern bible.

I don't ever use the modern bible. Too many mistranslations.

As I've pointed out in a post above, the Giants may still return and it is certainly spoken of not just in the bible but also through various channelled sources.
edit on 7-6-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin
 


How is it a mistranslatioN?



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by vaelamin
 


Yes the sons of God are the watchers/princes of the nations.



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo
 


I thought the fallen angels from the book of enoch were the watchers? or are there just 2 diffrent kind of watchers?



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by vaelamin
 


Fallen or not the angels were all doing the same thing, watching. It just so happens that the angels watching over humanity at that particular time decided to sin and consequently fell. There were watchers in the garden of Eden and there are watchers now.



posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 


Strange how you all claim to know Jesus and his words...by Him in whose hands is my soul, if Jesus were to arise today and speak his gospel, you will call him a false prophet. The Israelites who were in his time could not accept the message, they sought to kill him and branded him an Ishmaelite when he told them of the coming of the Prophet Muhammad as the Elect one of God, the seal of Prophethood.

The Prophet Muhammad said, " If Moses and Jesus were alive and living today, they will be my followers. " They came from only one light and messengers of ONLY ONE GOD.

4:41 But how will it be with them when we bring of every people a witness, and We bring thee (O Muhammad) a witness against these? Holy Qur'an

16:89 And (bethink you of) the day when We raise in every nation a witness against them of their own folk, and We bring thee Muhammad as a witness against these. And We reveal the Scripture unto thee as an exposition of all things, and a guidance and a mercy and good tidings for those who have surrendered (to Allah).

In every generation, there is a witness or messenger sent by God, and on the Day of Judgment they will be a witness for them. But the Prophet Muhammad is the witness of this generation...make no mistake we are the LAST!

28:85 Lo! He Who hath given thee the Qur'an for a law will surely bring thee home again. Say: My Lord is best aware of he who bringeth guidance and him who is in error manifest.

Believe in all the messengers of God as the Muslims do, they believe in Jesus and all the Old Testament Prophets and the Books that they brought, because it is part of the Covenant, to believe in God and His messengers.

Peace!



posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 


Satan is OUR ONLY ENEMY. He and his minions plan day and night how to lead mankind astray, how to make them fight each other and to take them from the path of Allah.

7:27 O Children of Adam! Let not Satan seduce you as he caused your first parents to go forth from the Garden and tore off from them their robe of innocence that be might manifest their shame to them. Lo! he seeth you, he and his tribe, from whence ye see him not. Lo! We have made the devils protecting friends for those who believe not.

14:22 And Satan saith, when the matter hath been decided: Lo! Allah promised you a promise of truth; and I promised you, then failed you. And I had no power over you save that I called unto you and ye obeyed me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can ye help me. Lo! I disbelieved in that which ye before ascribed to me. Lo! for wrong-doers is a painful doom.



posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
The Prophet Muhammad said, " If Moses and Jesus were alive and living today, they will be my followers. " They came from only one light and messengers of ONLY ONE GOD.


This is TRUE. IF Jesus and Moses were alive today, they would be followers of Muhammad. Because Muhammad is dead and they would be alive, thus following him in time.


Originally posted by queenofangels_174:41 But how will it be with them when we bring of every people a witness, and We bring thee (O Muhammad) a witness against these? Holy Qur'an


Every person is a witness unto themselves. Light upon light.


Originally posted by queenofangels_1716:89 And (bethink you of) the day when We raise in every nation a witness against them of their own folk, and We bring thee Muhammad as a witness against these. And We reveal the Scripture unto thee as an exposition of all things, and a guidance and a mercy and good tidings for those who have surrendered (to Allah).


All things are the will of Allah. Acceptance of this is submission to divine will and leads to peace. Rejection of this is a struggle against divine will and also has it's purpose, to show the torment found by not accepting.


Originally posted by queenofangels_17In every generation, there is a witness or messenger sent by God, and on the Day of Judgment they will be a witness for them. But the Prophet Muhammad is the witness of this generation...make no mistake we are the LAST!


Muhammad witnessed what was for him to witness. Each witnesses only that which is given to them to witness.


Originally posted by queenofangels_17
28:85 Lo! He Who hath given thee the Qur'an for a law will surely bring thee home again. Say: My Lord is best aware of he who bringeth guidance and him who is in error manifest.


It is the Lord who leads to truth who he chooses to lead to truth and leads to confusion who he chooses to lead to confusion.


Originally posted by queenofangels_17Believe in all the messengers of God as the Muslims do, they believe in Jesus and all the Old Testament Prophets and the Books that they brought, because it is part of the Covenant, to believe in God and His messengers.


There is none Whole except the creator of all. Muslims are as varied from one to the other as any other group. None are Holy.

If all believed the Prophets then none would bring harm to another for what is done to one is done to the Holy one.

To believe in God is to believe in the sole creator of ALL that is, was, and will ever be. Therefore, no disagreement is found in existence. It is what it is.



posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17
 


Have you ever considered that the angel who spoke to Muhammad was delivering a word of judgment to Ishmael? Consider the fact that God is love. Consider the fact that your brother is Israel. Consider the fact that Jesus message and Gospel was to love your enemies. If you view the Quran properly, it is a judgment against the unbeliever. It is easy to be misled into thinking that the unbeliever could not possibly be Ishmael. Loving God means bearing fruit toward repentance. What is this fruit? Faith in God for one. Loving others, especially your family, but also your enemies.

To know them by their fruit, simply watch the actions.

-Satan comes to steal, lie, kill and destroy.

-God comes to give, bless, love and honor. Most of all, he defends those who do the same.

Truth is lighter than its counterfeit. It rises. Just see it when it appears next to the lie. It will always be higher by degree.

edit on 9-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 


Satan is OUR ONLY ENEMY. He and his minions plan day and night how to lead mankind astray, how to make them fight each other and to take them from the path of Allah.

7:27 O Children of Adam! Let not Satan seduce you as he caused your first parents to go forth from the Garden and tore off from them their robe of innocence that be might manifest their shame to them. Lo! he seeth you, he and his tribe, from whence ye see him not. Lo! We have made the devils protecting friends for those who believe not.

14:22 And Satan saith, when the matter hath been decided: Lo! Allah promised you a promise of truth; and I promised you, then failed you. And I had no power over you save that I called unto you and ye obeyed me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can ye help me. Lo! I disbelieved in that which ye before ascribed to me. Lo! for wrong-doers is a painful doom.


Actually, I did mispeak. You make a very good point. By saying that the enemies are the Mystery Babylon crew, you are pointing out the same fallacy of misplaced concreteness. The enemy is truly the ones who deceive. We are not to judge. Satan comes to steal, kill and destroy. Don't you think that we can know Satan by his fruit? Christ would have simply revealed who they were by their works. On all sides of the aisle, there are people that we can judge, not by the color of their skin or denomination, but by the content of their character.

Would you agree?

This still leaves the question of what our leaders (Clarics, Emoms, Priests, Financiers and Builders) are doing to divide us.

Look at it correctly. Light is to be divided from darkness. God expects it. He has already done it. What is our job? Unity is the goal. To create unity from multiplicity, we must divide. That seems backwards, does it not? What do we divide? Not the people. We divide the truth from the lie. Each of us must take the division around us and bring unity from multiplicity. This is what Jesus was telling Peter when they hauled in 153 fish.

153 is what Pythagoras called the measure of the fish. It is the difference between unity and multiplicity in systems. Jesus was telling them from the shore, "Fish on the RIGHT side of the boat."

We also catch Jesus saying this to Pilot.

John 18

John 18
36 Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

37 “You are a king, then!” said Pilate.

Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”

38 “What is truth?” retorted Pilate.

The correct side of truth is the one that gives. Taking only leads to sin and judgment.

I say this, not just as an incitement to the Muslims, but also as an indictment to all people. Jesus was never simply speaking to the general audience. It was THE message to all of us.





top topics
 
14
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join