It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Force really exists, top scientists agree

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I believe we are all absolutely connected and I have gotten very into quantum physics and God that prove this. It's all very in depth and when you understand it, you "understand" it, if you know what I mean.

Not everyone gets into the scientific, God,and quantum studies, or even all the little details that bring you to the point of understanding, so....until someone can relay the basis and core of what is going on in a simple paragraph or even better, a demonstration, everyone will always face the same issue. Hence why all the disagreements

All we can do is search for the truth and do what we are doing, which is researching and letting each other know about it, that in itself is a beautiful thing for sure

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by KristinLynnxo
I believe we are all absolutely connected and I have gotten very into quantum physics and God that prove this. It's all very in depth and when you understand it, you "understand" it, if you know what I mean.

Not everyone gets into the scientific, God,and quantum studies, or even all the little details that bring you to the point of understanding, so....until someone can relay the basis and core of what is going on in a simple paragraph or even better, a demonstration, everyone will always face the same issue. Hence why all the disagreements

All we can do is search for the truth and do what we are doing, which is researching and letting each other know about it, that in itself is a beautiful thing for sure

there is no understanding it. you've either experienced it or not.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Lol didn't David Wilcock write a book about this? The source field investigations?

He has pages upon pages of citations as well.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

I'm a skeptic on the whole college taught quantum physics. In fact, quantum physics shouldn't be called quantum physics. What really needs to be taught is Soft-Particle Physics.

Quantum physics is another way of saying, "I'm doing large amounts of math with the 100% reassuring that it's right! I don't know what it is, but I'm right!" Sorry, no, your in a dream world in which math is your God, and as well, you have manipulated math to get the right answers or the answers that are pleasing to others. Do you even know what your talking about?

How about a simple question? Is the speed of light independent from it's frequency?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

actually yes,, thats why it blinks,, then appears,, hey,,its in a hurry,,
answer is : yes.
then we see the Higgs Bosun,,which HAS been proven,,,
and the string theroy of faster than light,,,is bogus,was bogus,,and is still bougus,,no matter how u undo ,,the results,,,,,,by cable???

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Geez, I'm going to have to weigh in on this.

From what I have seen and experienced and believe, there is some great unity of life in the universe that has a real effect. In fact, reality might be the product of this "entity", or this "entity" is trying to take over reality as an ultimate goal. Life and consciousness are "growing" into the physical world.

Quantum Physics seems to say so.

Hard drugs say so.

Dreams say so.

Meditation says so.

Everything but everyday life says so, and everyday life is rather mundane and unimportant IMO.

Maybe I'm just willing to take a step outside on this one, all life came from pretty much the same place it seems. Whatever that place that we come from when we are born, doesn't it just "feel" like that we return there after we die? Some great consciousness in another dimension that binds all things as one?

Can you not instinctively feel that there is something similar in you than there is in all lifeforms? That these creatures are in fact YOU, and you are them.

If not, why do we have such a concept as the golden rule? Treat others as you wish to be treated yourself.

Why does everything seek to achieve a unity? Single cells conglomerate into multicellular complex organisms, organisms gather into groups, social groups create intelligence, humans form societies and governments and now there is even talk of a one world government - and what next? A one world balanced life unity?

Even unanimated matter itself seems to want to unite through gravity. Everything "wants" to come together.

Life seems to want to come together as one and it had to come from somewhere. Is it too far fetched to think there is some grand force that exists that split into an almost infinite and reproducing number of separate pieces and is fated to come together at the end of time, creating another singularity of this universe and all things?

Life's purpose is to create god by combining all things into it? God is, in fact, all of us as a bunch of separate pieces and that is why god does not seem to exist, because he is us.

The force, god, whatever you want to call this. I don't think we have really pinpointed the nature of this thing yet, this thing that is us and everything with the spark of life. With every action that we take, be it consuming another animal or smiling at a person randomly, is that designed and fated to be a small part and a catalyst of a grand unity that is going to happen no matter what?

We are part of something so #ing spectacular it dwarfs any concept that we could ever come up with in hundreds of millions of years.
edit on 4-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I just think its funny that people need scientists "discoveries" to proof this.

Ive been gathering this up for years and playing with it. anyone who meditates will tell you they probably can as well.
its what healers use to improve your health and in telepathy to tell your hubby to grab some milk on his way home

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by mckeesport

8 minutes in....you get a star!

Ok, not bad documentary. I was hoping there would be more scientific evidence presented though. However, at the 40 min mark where the inoperable cancer tumor shrinks in 3 minutes was very interesting. I would like to know more about that particular documentary.
edit on 4-6-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

I have heard of people that understand this "mind power" thing, going to hospitals or what have you to talk with terminally ill patients often with cancer, and have sessions with them where they envision a drug or whatever in there body that eats all the cancer or whatever.. I have not heard if any of these have been a success, but definitely interesting.
edit on 06/05/12 ? by SickeningTruths because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Our bodies, have an electrical current that runs through it, electrical impulses send messages to your brain, contributing to what we do in our lives. When this life is over, those electrical impulses change but never disappear just as Einstein said, "energy never dies", therefore that energy is the force. I like this intepretation, however I consider this energy our essence, we are more then electrical currents. The scientists are right we are tied to the universe, reading this made me think of "The Butterfly Effect"

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juanxlink
So available in AU from 17 to 22 $, do you have a cut in it?
Is this the same sort of lifechanging revelation as say, "the secret"? Or one of them thing you need to believe in or they wont work on you?

um, no i dont have a cut in it.

i just started reading it after buying it off amazon.

edit on 5-6-2012 by rapunzel222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

i just tried to give you a summary of what the book explains more fully

it wasn't intended as a scientific proof of the things i was talking about

if you want that i guess you can look up the work of the scientists in the book and draw your conclusions from that.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Universal interconnectedness makes perfect sense to me.
I get the thought that a lot of people would grimace at the very idea. "I'm actually connected to my worst enemy? Perish the thought!"

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by rapunzel222

and our very intentions and thoughts actually change and shape matter...

No they don't. I know there's an idea going around that we can affect certain things just by trying to measure them. But, intending on measuring or just thinking about measuring doesn't do anything. I'll keep an open mind if you want to elaborate, but right now I'm not buying it.

well it's quantum physics, whether u like it or not

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

ones that went to princeton or stanford etc. which a lot of them did... and are well respected and well published etc.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by smashdem
Why would you capitalize the F in force, and not the first letter of your sentence. I am actually not too concerned about the grammar bit, but, if you worship it or something like that. Not concerned about that either, just curious.
edit on 4-6-2012 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

oh, laziness i guess. i'm on a forum not writing a paper. it has more to do with my personality than any lack of grammatical skills. if you require copies of my english grammar state wide test scores pls let me know. i scored in the top of the top 1% in my state....

and also to draw attention to the word force...
edit on 5-6-2012 by rapunzel222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

these guys reached their findings via controlled experiments.

i don't believe their has been any fault found with their experiments...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by rapunzel222

and our very intentions and thoughts actually change and shape matter...
this means our thoughts are extremely powerful....

Let me know when your extremely powerful thoughts turn one hair on your head white or black.

i never said i was a jedi, did i? maybe u need training to harness it...

maybe not...

who knows...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
What was old is new now.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
This is true. We are all one.
Everything we do affects everyone.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I might have to read this one. The premise is sound - quantum physics say as much. Reality is a wave... all realities possible. She might be stretching it a bit from what the reviews say.. but there is no doubt there is fact to a lot of this. The coolest thing about quantum physics is they are just scratching the surface. The double-slit experiment still blows my mind.

edit on 5-6-2012 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join