It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Force really exists, top scientists agree

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
its funny i was just thinking the other day how the human brain sits at an average height above the surface of our earth and that our brains form a electrical field or force field if u will that connects all of us all over the world, after this epiphany, i found myself drinking to much one night and my body wanted to empty the contents of my stomach i then had the idea to tap into the energy force field that our brains share and actually pull in energy around me to stop my diaphram from pushing everything out. it worked now maybe i have a independently strong brain that can do that on its own, just as Ive heard other people claim, but what if those people that claim mind over matter are actually tapping into this force without knowing it, i just happened to consciously try to tap in because i had thought about it a couple days before, then again i might just be a drunk that smokes to much

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
David Wilcox released a book about this several months ago: "The Source Field Investigations."

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Funny that you post this. I ordered that book back in feb and still haven't gotten it. Hopefully that gets resolved or I'll consider it a loss and reorder it.

As to the subject matter, after studying UFOs and related subject matters since 2003, I have to agree. I suspect the truth is coming to this planet in our lifetime.

All the evidence from aliens/UFOs point to them being 4th dimensional in nature and using a power that operates on intent. They have literally told us how to become 4th dimensional. See world religions for that. Treat eachother better and the universe will give us more to work with. The power of the mind trumps all so long as you can prove you can balance positive thoughts with negative. This civilization is waaay out of control with negativity.

It's that simple. But humans are bound and determined to make everything hard with their egotistical ways. You don't need your body to be conscious. Your personality remains when you die. Other civilizations have made peace with that. Humans seem to hate it even though it is the most simple explanation for the obstacles in quantum physics as well as the UFO engima.

At the end of the day, it's easier to go spend money and buy a techno gadget than it is to talk to a complete stranger and try and understand them on any sort of meaningful level.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Hades, no!

We've already proven our reliability with power. Look at the atomic bomb! Look at all of the new technology that literally falls from the skies! First application? MILITARY!

We cannot be trusted with such power. Not until we have locked the power of global empathy. Christ Consciousness must be reached, or we will go absolutely apes**t with that kind of power.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
a book called 'the Field' - you can get it from amazon.com.

they are more or less saying that there exists a 'field' of energy that binds all in the universe together at a subatomic quantum level - a quantum field or 'force' if you will

which means that everything we do affects everything else, we are all connected, and our actions can powerfully affect the universe etc.

and our very intentions and thoughts actually change and shape matter...

this means our thoughts are extremely powerful....

matter at its most basic level doesn't actually have a particular form - it's in a quantum state - and our INTENTION actually affects what form the matter takes.

this is MAJOR - it means the way we do everything, organise our society, all our sciences, are going to need a massive re-think...

gET GARDENING

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Even the bible says we're all connected.

1 Corinthians 12:12-14 12 Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. 13 For we were all baptized by[a] one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free —and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. 14 Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many.

Romans 12:4-8 4 For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, 5 so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. 6 We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your[a] faith; 7 if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; 8 if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
What scientists? Could you provide the names of any scientists that support this? From the editorial review She has no scientists supporting this.

From the review.

McTaggart writes well and tells a good story, but the supporting data here is somewhat sketchy.

edit on 4-6-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

she refers to them by name. you'll have to read the book if interested.

she also says their theories have been criticised by many other scientists who basically can't handle a complete reorganisation of the way they need to look at the world.

Yes, all those other scientists can't handle a complete reorganization of the way they need to look at the world, such as abandoning reason, mathematics, and controlled experiment. Praise be to Darwin.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RightInTwo
Even the bible says we're all connected.

1 Corinthians 12:12-14 12 Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. 13 For we were all baptized by[a] one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free —and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. 14 Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many.

Romans 12:4-8 4 For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, 5 so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. 6 We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your[a] faith; 7 if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; 8 if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.

You missed the parts about it referencing people "in Christ" and "with Christ"
Those verses apply to the elect who are part of the earthly church.

So, who has the most midiclorians? O wait.
I'd put more stock in the placebo effect than tapping into some shared energy bond. Unless the energy bond is the one between atoms. Cause then you can do cool stuff like power a car or carry out biochemical processes and live.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

macroscopic quantum effects are more and more proven.

this "no macroscopic quantum effects" is slowly being phased out. anyone who repeats that statement is not aware of work in journals showing otherwise.

Just as an observation, I see the quoted sceptical rebuttal was published in 2007.

Before that year there were already papers starting to show macro effects.

sceptics should now at least recognise macro effects, even if they must qualify with fragile, weak, short lived or under specific conditions... but are beginning to be proven

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Some days I hate this place and then I come across a post like this and I laugh my *** off. Thanks Doc

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
its funny i was just thinking the other day how the human brain sits at an average height above the surface of our earth and that our brains form a electrical field or force field if u will that connects all of us all over the world, after this epiphany, i found myself drinking to much one night and my body wanted to empty the contents of my stomach i then had the idea to tap into the energy force field that our brains share and actually pull in energy around me to stop my diaphram from pushing everything out. it worked now maybe i have a independently strong brain that can do that on its own, just as Ive heard other people claim, but what if those people that claim mind over matter are actually tapping into this force without knowing it, i just happened to consciously try to tap in because i had thought about it a couple days before, then again i might just be a drunk that smokes to much

I'm just happy you are using your forces for good.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Let me know when your extremely powerful thoughts turn one hair on your head white or black.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I've recently been reading a bit about falun gong and how it is suppressed in China.I understand how the Chinese government suppresses these practices because it is in direct contradiction to absolute government power but perhaps there is another reason? Surely, a nation in the nuclear age with all their scientists would not be afraid of non-violent Tai Chi moves. Perhaps because there is more to it? If everyone could harness the power of gong, and it's real, then that would be a threat. Now I'm not sure if this post is exactly relevant to your thread but perhaps it is. This clip is a demonstration about Qi Gong and how it is believed a "force" can be focused on to protect your body.

I almost got mugged a few years back in the East Hastings area of Vancouver at night by thugs in the back lane. Four of them were kicking the crap out of me while I was down. I just clenched up and took it. While it wasn't that bad, or at least it didn't feel that bad, I managed to get out of it and stand up. An onlooker (few of them there who did nothing) said to me "I can't believe you got up after that". Considering there was four of them, maybe I shouldn't have. I often wonder if maybe I channeled something to protect me because I was in no pain and held my own quite well.
edit on 4-6-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

Here's another interesting one.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

No they don't. I know there's an idea going around that we can affect certain things just by trying to measure them. But, intending on measuring or just thinking about measuring doesn't do anything. I'll keep an open mind if you want to elaborate, but right now I'm not buying it.

our thoughts affect reality, whether you believe it or not

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I think if 'the force' exists, it's possibly only in our dreams, or a dreamlike altered state of mind and that's where a majority of anything "magical" or "spirtual" can occur or be perceived by any creature capable, like a realm or dimension of somekind where all sentient 'beings' can practice their energy...

I've had a dream where I literally vaporized someone, particle by particle. disintegration of his matter. intense.
other dreams of breathing/seeing underwater, floating down stairs, shooting energy etc..

the latest dream I had ironically was using my mind force style to holdup a metal platform that I was assembling in the middle of no where that i've come to the conclusion was some kind of portal, it was like I was receiving messages from the other side, and I would will pieces into existance and it would just piece together..
like some kind of magneto ability lol...cool but weird and random.

something exists...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

our thoughts are extremely powerful....

More powerful than you can possibly imagine.

With great power comes greater responsibility, and a very important philosophy I follow is - Do Not Feed The Darkside.

Really? What I follow is: "Let the hate flow". Just joking

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This post reminds me of this video where they take a DNA sample from a participant and exite the donor and the DNA reacts also many miles away.... Im not sure yet how to add video but incase it dosnt work, heres the link.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

have just started reading a book called 'the Field' - you can get it from amazon.com.

It was written by a journalist who has synthesised and brought together ideas from top cutting edge scientists and physicists who are studying quantum mechanics and its larger scale implications.

they are more or less saying that there exists a 'field' of energy that binds all in the universe together at a subatomic quantum level - a quantum field or 'force' if you will

which means that everything we do affects everything else, we are all connected, and our actions can powerfully affect the universe etc.

more or less explains many things religions have been teaching for a while now, the power of prayer, and eastern medicines /concepts like acupuncture and qi energy....

so they say the newtonian, darwinian ideas are now being replaced and are outdated, and that we should no longer see ourselves as individuals struggling for survival (of hte fittest) and alone in our struggle etc...

but instead we are all part of this vast web of energy, all connected to everything else in the universe on a quantum level

matter at its most basic level doesn't actually have a particular form - it's in a quantum state - and our INTENTION actually affects what form the matter takes.

this is MAJOR - it means the way we do everything, organise our society, all our sciences, are going to need a massive re-think...

it also tends to reconcile many religious ideas with science and provide basis for them....

i highly recommend the book, it's really interesting - may change your whole world view - show it to any scientists you know as well...

(fyi: this is a copy from a thread i have posted on another forum)

the author of the book: a journalist lynne mctaggart compiled it by interviewing lots of top international scientists about their recent discoveries. there's a sequel called the 'intention experiment'.

link to the book: link

youtube link about book: link

Good post.. This kinda go's hand in hand with the Theory of Relativity, Einsteins greatest theory he was working before his death. I also agree with this. I read a book in middle school from one of my teachers college psychology class. It talked about the powers of the brain and energies. I remember it even talking about this meeting that used to take place somewhere in Italy where people would gather and through one way or another were able to liquify this vial of dried blood, that of an old General or something rather.. Forgive me but its been a while since I read it.

I have heard stories of "The men who stare at Goats" to be true as well. That CIA had a program for for counter psyc ops or something to that affect. If some one is interested in this CIA bit I'm more then happy to post my findings and re open this case in my day to day searching.

PS

This teacher also told me they had a guest in there class, They had all the student sit on one side of the class, and watch this guest stare at a book for about 10 mins. Around that time this book went from standing as if in a book shelf, to falling onto its side. She said he was about 15 feet away from the book on the table, and they were all aloud to inspect the book and table immediately after the happening.
edit on 06/04/12 ? by SickeningTruths because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
which means that everything we do affects everything else

Yes, this is chaos theory.

we are all connected

Yes, this is the quantum nature of reality.

more or less explains many things religions have been teaching for a while now

There's nothing new under the sun. Science has one role and one role only: place a magnifying glass on ideas, control the variables, perform the tests, compare the tests with theory, sum it up, pass it on, repeat. It's one long chain of economizing ideas, which are, as Popper defined science, the method of falsification presupposes no inductive inference, but only the tautological transformations of deductive logic whose validity is not in dispute. The universe is mathematical.

If you want a more interesting read, I suggest Barrow and Tipler's The Anthropic Cosmological Principle and Evan Harris Walker's The Physics of Consciousness.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mckeesport

8 minutes in....you get a star!

Ok, not bad documentary. I was hoping there would be more scientific evidence presented though. However, at the 40 min mark where the inoperable cancer tumor shrinks in 3 minutes was very interesting. I would like to know more about that particular documentary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join