It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine exists no more at least acoording to google maps.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Many countries no longer exist on the map simply because their peoples have been killed off and the traces of said cultures forgotten.

Hey hypocrite...what do you know about Kurdistan? When have you ever opened your mouth about the Kurdish issue or Kurdistan?

It is no coincidence that the Arab governments you so proudly parrot, are starting to take away their support for the Palestinian cause. Because they know their support for a Palestinian cause highlights their hypocrisy, through their stance against the Kurdish people and Kurdistan, a people who's roots in the region go far beyond the Arabs. But none of you ever take it upon yourself to research that! As it has become clearer to me over the years, you guys want a scapegoat to blame for everything that's messed up in your own lives. Historically speaking, that scapegoat would be the Jewish and Kurdish people. Jewish people for all you wannabe-aryan-whites to hate on out there, and Kurdish people to hate on for all you Arabs, Turks and whatever "race" of Islam out there.

Get lost kiddo.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
We are in a Holy War, the muslims have been losing.

I am not.
Can you lot make sure to clean up once your done fighting your holy war.

ktksbie

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Palestine is to Israel
what
Native American nations are to the United States.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

It seems the topic is not Kurds is it?
Start your own thread on them and we can discuss it there.
It seems I never SINGLED out the jews, although I will the terrorist state of israel.
No white supremist hate speak here, I just see the truth of what is happening.
Kiddo, hypocrite? let's keep it factual, unless you NEED to sling names.
To make sure this post stays on topic, I will say I place blame on the terrorist state of israel for the dissappearance of Palestine from the face of the earth.
It is weird seeing these people going from the alleged victim to doing worse than what they had accused others before.
edit on 5-6-2012 by g146541 because: eta

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

It seems the topic is not Kurds is it?

Since you brought in many cultures...but I guess your argument does not suit its purpose anymore. Exactly like how the Palestinian cause suddenly seems unattractive to Arab states who couldn't give a rat's ass about the people of Palestine.

But you're right, who cares about discourse on a forum, sorry - that was my bad, let me fall in line with the rest of you:

RABBLE RABBLE ISRAEL RABBLE RABBLE ZIONIST RABBLE RABBLE JEWISH RABBLE RABBLE.

It seems I never SINGLED out the jews, although I will the terrorist state of israel.

Look back at the thread. See the "Jews control this/that" nonsense being spewed?

It is weird seeing these people going from the alleged victim to doing worse than what they had accused others before.

It's very sad to see the stereotypical image of the world controlling Jew being spewed in the thread. But I guess certain people cannot approach this subject logically.

So what ARE your thoughts about Kurdistan? Explain to me why the Turks, Arabs, Arab-Iranians are so adamant against the idea of a Kurdistan, going so far as suppressing any political discourse about the issue...violently...

while speaking in the international community; in favor of a Palestine?

Screams two-face and hypocrite to me.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
If Israel gave up everything, and said we just want peace..

Would peace happen?
Seriously?

Now the facts,would this be a welfare Islamic type state where they need a billion in aid yearly(Forever),there goverment is in ? how it functions(hooded figures who run the goverment)?
So much hate, theres no for getting between them.

Really up to them.

I myself would not give 1 penny to them on my tax dollars.
The last leader there died of aids and had millions in the bank.

Comes dowm to a few miles area of land,,comes down to religion...like there the spokesmen for it?
NOT SO,
Most others avoid them and use them as chess peices,,one country allowed a flood of them in, and then they want to make their own laws?

Funny if Iran loves them so much,they have ample space,,,come home to them?
They know and dont want immigrants from them PEROID.
They gonna boost the Egyption econmy=DOUBTFULL

The mideast should fend for itself,,,sick of their oil to,,,sell it to china ,at half price, and a new arab spring will happen...

Just imagine at 50 bucks a barrel,,,LOL...that woud cause WW3...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Palestine exists: Here is a very very strong case which outlines the truth:

Part 1:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Part 2:

You debate them over their if you really think it does not exist in the face of evidence. Here is a passport of Palestine under the British mandate:

edit on 053030p://6America/ChicagoTue, 05 Jun 2012 17:52:13 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Palestine exists: Here is a very very strong case which outlines the truth:

Part 1:

Part 2:

You debate them over their if you really think it does not exist in the face of evidence. Here is a passport of Palestine under the British mandate:

edit on 053030p://6America/ChicagoTue, 05 Jun 2012 17:52:13 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

I never claimed the Palestinian people were "invented" or that Palestine never existed. What I claimed is that the region formerly known as Palestine now consists of numerous other nations, Israel being one of them. Care to actually address any of the points I did make?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

I'm talking about the other people who are saying that Palestine never existed or the people. It was directed at them. Yes the genocidal regime of Israel is in the place known as Palestine, and I agree with you.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

While we're at it, let's find out where your ancestors are from, and ship you back there too.

It's impossible to do that wanna know why? I'm native American I already am where my ancestors came from.
A few million Jews get killed and they get their own nation between 15 to 16 million native Americans were
murdered in making this nation but did we get a nation of our own no we got stuck on reservations.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Interesting how you say genocidal. Surely you have read the Hamas Charter and know they control the Palestinians? You also are surely aware they are funded and armed by Iran? Those are simple facts not in dispute.

Since the goal of Hamas is the eradication of all Jews and all religions except theirs and placing the entire planet under a Theocratic Dictatorship ruled by them; genocide is very much a Hamas / Palestinian goal. I've never seen Hamas lie about their intent, only the propagandists supporting them do that. That is why Jordan and the Saudi's won't even let them inside their borders. Even the Muslims don't care for them.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

You might do better if you picked up a history book or two. The Dome of the Rock is built on top of two prior Jewish Temples and the Jewish people in that area predate the Muslims by a long while. If your a person who insists on going back to things that happened long ago and blaming people not even alive then, you would side with the Jews.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Since the goal of Hamas is the eradication of all Jews and all religions except theirs and placing the entire planet under a Theocratic Dictatorship ruled by them;

Wow. Just where did you get that information?
Do you have a link to your source or are you making that up?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

Since the goal of Hamas is the eradication of all Jews and all religions except theirs and placing the entire planet under a Theocratic Dictatorship ruled by them;

You've been in the middle east board for quite some time, being very vocal against Israel, yet you never read the Hamas Charter ??
I”ll let you enjoy the benefit of the doubt...

Here are a few excerpts from the charter:

www.standwithus.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
We're witnessing right now is the system of Dajjal a.k.a. anti-Jesus going full force around the world.

Satan and their allies are commanding dark agencies like CIA and Mossad, stage terror attacks (thru operatives so-called "terrorists"), demonizing Islam and Muslims thru media everywhere (including ATS).

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
You can accept the Palestinian deception all you want, but "Palestine" is not a sovereign, officially recognized, full-functioning state. Also, without Israeli resources, the Palestinian bluff would have exploded in everyone's face a long time ago.

And why should anyone care? How is the existence of a(nother) terrorist enclave in the Middle-East any good for American interests, or for any Western interests? The Pallies don't even have their own oil, so really, everyone who is not a completely deluded idealist should question the expediency of having a Palestinian state established. For the most part, the supporters of the Arab-manipulators don't really care for the lives of actual Palestinians, who literally depend on Israel for their well-being, but merely use the Palestinians as an object to disturb the lives of the Israeli Jews. That's why those who proclaim to boycott Israel disregard the financial detriment such boycotts bring upon the poor Pallies -- it's not about abetting the Arabs, and it never was -- it's just about "oooh evil Israel, let's harass this country and feel morally superior". Assume for a moment that Israel leaves the West Bank. Do you honestly believe that the Palestinian will be better under an Iranian terrorist rule? Have you actually seen how Arab villages look like, what pompous villas they own, what richness they enjoy from the Israelis? (I mean, not from propaganda films produced by Islamists and financed by the corroded EU rats) The greatest means in the Arabs' disposal is the deception, which they master impeccably -- which is why so many misconceptions and sheer blood-libels are spread to degrade Israel's image among international enviroments.

Muslim Arabs massacre their brethren by the millions, and all the OP cares about is the petty recognition of a fictituous entity by Google, which is, as everything else in the entire globe, controlled by the Jews... ermm... the "Zionists". There is no Palestine, and never was. Let me repeat: there is no Palestine, and never was. And if one day such a fictituous entity will be established, it will export terrorism to the US, to Europe, and of course, to Israel. A "Palestinian state" would be Iran vassale, and all the liberty the poor Pallies receive from Israel at the present, will be effaced for totalitarian rule of mad Ayatollahs. Is that what the OP wants? To have Palestinians miserable? Such would be the result if a 23rd Arab state is established.

Cna't people accept that sometimes (y'know, just sometimes) their overt enemies are actual enemies, instead of looking for Jewish... ermm... "Zionist" demons? But no, everything must be a conspiracy, as long as Israel is regarded as an evil enterprise. Not that I claim that Israel is a masterpiece of perfection, but do you really want an Islamic Jihadist state on a soil that could be abetting a democracy. Israel is indeed an island of democratic stability in the shaking and unstable Middle-East. But sure, let's replace all secular regimes in the region with terrorist theocracies, and then cry foul when something doesn't really work as planned (or does it?).

The prospect of a Palestinian state endangers the whole region: such an entity would bring no profit for any Western power. Such an entity has no legitimate right to exist, and is invalid from its core. It ought to sink together with all its supporters.

But you can ignore all that, and odorize yourselves with the ludicrous stench that is "Palestine", and the recognition of this garbage on the maps of Google. That's such a burning issue, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

You don't want to answer that question? Or maybe you can't?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

Here's an interesting one:

Kill Jews for Allah
The PA has built a solid case against Jews. Hateful demonization and libels, bolstered by religious teachings, depict Jews as the enemy of Allah. The PA presents as expert witness Allah Himself, Who is said to have sent humanity a message through His prophet Muhammad that the killing and wholesale extermination of Jews is a necessary step to bring the “Hour” – world redemption through Resurrection. The killing of Jews is thus absolved as an act of murder, elevated by the PA from the abhorrent to a holy act in the service of God and humanity.

Ibrahim Mudayris, Official, PA Ministry of Religious Trusts and Religious Affairs: "The Prophet said: The Resurrection will not take place until the Muslims fight the Jews, and the Muslims kill them. Rejoice in Allah's Victory... Everything wants vengeance on the Jews... these pigs on the face of the earth. And the day of our victory, Allah willing, will come."

Hamas enshrines this religious teaching in its Charter:
Article 7:
"Hamas has been looking forward to implementing Allah's promise, whatever time it might take. The prophet [Muhammad] said: 'The time (of Resurrection) will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews; until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: 0 Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him!'" Sahih Muslim, Book 41, Number 6985

Kill Jews for Allah

Seems like that is their Mantra.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

I'm looking at the conflict from a wider perspective.
Even if Hamas were to be eliminated, regular Palestinians would still continue to live under Israeli boots.
So lets not pretend that it somehow justifies European Jews taking over another peoples land.

Secondly... if the Hamas charter represents the viewpoint of all Palestinians.... Then the Jews holy Talmud, (with all its Jewish supremacy and anti-goy statements) should also represent the viewpoint of all Jews.

edit on 7-6-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

lonewolf, please read my earlier post to user gravitational.

You claim your'e a christian...yet you support a people who openly insult Jesus.
You come across as someone who is "christian" only by name.... in reality, you would rather side with a people who are opposed to Jesus.... as is the case with a majority of christians.

edit on 7-6-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join